** Exposing SHPAMMER (aka KK,STD.COM et al) fake-nymshifter being eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD on 12/24/20 ...
Add Reply
HeartDoc Andrew
2021-09-21 13:26:18 UTC
** (STD) 09/21/21 KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/4tIJn_I167w/m/bKWQRUarAgAJ

Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ

"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
ever more cursed by GOD."

Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
threads:

(1) Link to thread titled "LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is our #1
Example of being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI%5B1-25%5D

(2) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M

(3) Link to thread titled "A very very very simple definition of sin;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/xunFWhan_AM

(4) Link to thread titled "The LORD says 'Blessed are you who hunger
now;'"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM

(5) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry like LORD Jesus;"

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/xPY1Uzl-ZNk/QeKLDNCpCwAJ

... for the continued benefit (Romans 8:28) of those of us who are
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry like GOD ( http://bit.ly/Lk2442 )
with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to the LORD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/pIZcsOCJBwAJ

Laus DEO !

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Bottom line:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/h5lE-mr0DAAJ

<begin trichotomy>

(1) Born-again (John 3:3 & 5) humans - Folks who have GOD's Help (i.e.
Holy Spirit) to stop (John 5:14) sinning by being
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) **but** are still
able to choose via their own "free will" to be instead
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) trapped in the
entangling (Hebrews 12:1) deadly (i.e. killed immortals Adam&Eve) sin
of gluttony (Proverbs 23:2).

(2) Eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) humans - Folks who will never have
GOD's Help (i.e. Holy Spirit) to stop being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29) as evident by their
constant vainjangling (1 Timothy 1:6) about everything except how to
stop (John 5:14) sinning.

(3) Perishing humans - The remaining folks who may possibly (Matthew
19:26) become born-again (John 3:3 & 5) as new (2 Corinthians 5:17)
creatures in Christ.

<end trichotomy>

Suggested further reading:
http://T3WiJ.com

+++
Subject: The LORD says "Blessed are you who hunger now ..."
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM/NSkTJxvFBAAJ
Shame on andrew, look at his red face.
LIE.

The color of my face in **not** visible here on USENET nor is the
color of my face red for those who can see me.
'14 Bible verses about Spiritual Hunger'
Such are the lies coming from the lying pens of the
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) commentators.

That which is "spiritual" is independent of time so that there
would've been no reference to "now."

Therefore, the LORD is referring to physical hunger here instead of
the spiritual "hunger and thirst for righteousness" elsewhere in
Scripture.

Indeed, physical hunger can **not** coexist with physical thirst
because the latter results in the loss of saliva needed for physical
hunger.

It is when we hunger for food "now" (Luke 6:21a) that we are able to
eat food "now."

No such time constraints exist for "spiritual hunger."

Moreover, the perspective of Luke 6:21a through the eyes of a
physician (i.e. Dr. Luke) would be logically expected to be physical
instead of spiritual.

All glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD for His compelling you to
unwittingly demonstrate your ever worsening cognitive condition which
is tragically a consequence of His cursing (Jeremiah 17:5) you more
than ever.

Laus DEO !

+++

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
(in a vain attempt to refute posts about being wonderfully hungry)
Psalms
open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.
Indeed, receiving a mouthful (Psalm 81:10) of manna from GOD will only
make His http://HeartMDPhD.com/Redeemed want even more, so that we're
even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD.

Laus DEO !
Proverbs
13:25 The righteous has enough to satisfy his appetite, But the stomach of
the wicked is in need.
Indeed, the righteous know to be satisfied (Luke 6:21a) with an omer
(Exodus 16:16) of manna, while the wicked need (Proverbs 13:25) this
knowledge as evident by their eating until they are full (i.e.
satiated).
Joel
2:26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of
the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my
people shall never be ashamed.
Indeed, an omer (32 ounces per Revelation 6:6) of manna is plenty
(Joel 2:26) with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD and to
the shame of you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned.

Laus DEO ! !
Psalms
107 For he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things.
Indeed, being filled (Psalm 107:9) with an omer (Exodus 16:16) of
manna is a Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) thing while being satiated (i.e.
full) is evil.
Acts
14:17 "Yet he did not leave himself without witness, for he did good by
giving you rains from heaven and fruitful seasons, satisfying
your hearts with food and gladness."
In the interim, you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned, will
never be satisfied (Acts 14:17) because you are ever more cursed
(Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M/KgM8NFKuAQAJ

+++
Subject: a very very very simple definition of sin ...
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/mXmFD9kIocc/y8GNXircBQAJ
Actually, sin is **not** defined in 1 John 1:8-10
John wrote this to christians. The greek grammer (sic) speaks of an
ongoing
status. He includes himself in that status.
John was a Jew instead of a Greek so there is really no reason to
think that Greek grammar is relevant here.
1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is
not in us.
1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our
sins,
and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his
word is
not in us.
John also wrote earlier at John 5:14 that LORD Jesus commands:

"Now stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." (John 5:14)

And, indeed, your being eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) & ever more
cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD, as evident by your ever worsening
cognitive deficits, is really worse.

Now again, here's how to really stop sinning as LORD Jesus commands
(John 5:14):

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/2-Qpn-o81J4/ldGubKEZAgAJ

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Pastorio.

day just 9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all
glory ( http://HeartMDPhD.com/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, Who causes us to
hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a)
thereby removing the http://HeartMDPhD.com/VAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Cardiologist with an http://HeartMDPhD.com/EternalMedicalLicense
HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

Michael Ejercito
2021-09-22 14:58:33 UTC
On Sat, 18 Sep 2021 22:02:11 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by HeartDoc Andrew
Laus DEO !
LOL! There has **never** been any DEO in Laos, gook...only gooks like
you!
There is a HUGE load of SHIT in your sick head, serb shithead! ...only SHIT!
You got that right!

The mangina is worth less than shit!

Michael
https://www.avg.com
Michael Ejercito
2021-09-24 15:03:37 UTC
On Mon, 20 Sep 2021 13:44:35 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
<jew shite b'risshed>
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/06/opinion/sunday/alt-right-asian-fetish.html
Andrew Anglin, the founder of the neo-Nazi website The Daily Stormer,
once posted a video of himself with a Filipina he called “my jailbait
girlfriend,” the young couple flirting as they sauntered through a
megamall in the Philippines. Richard Spencer, a white nationalist, has
dated a series of Asian-American women, according to one of his
ex-girlfriends. (Mr. Spencer insists that it was before he embraced
white nationalism.)
The right-wing agitator Mike Cernovich, the writer John Derbyshire and
an alt-right figure named Kyle Chapman (so notorious for swinging a
lead-filled stick at Trump opponents at a protest in Berkeley, Calif.,
that he is now a meme) are all married to women of Asian descent. As a
commenter wrote on an alt-right forum, “exclusively” dating Asian
women is practically a “white-nationalist rite of passage.”
In November 2016, a photo of Tila Tequila giving a Nazi salute went
viral. Ms. Tequila is the Vietnamese-American star of the short-lived
MTV reality show “A Shot at Love With Tila Tequila,” and she was
saluting at a dinner the night before the conference of Richard
Spencer’s white-supremacist think tank, the National Policy Institute.
At the conference, Mr. Spencer had reminded attendees that America was
a “white country designed for ourselves and our posterity.”
Maybe it makes sense that the alt-right is so confused: On a neo-Nazi
news site, a user asked advice on whether he could be a white
nationalist if he slept with East Asian women, and he received dozens
of spirited responses from both sides. But the white-supremacist Asian
fetish is no contradiction.
I know why you're attracted to Asians!
Because WHITE WOMEN WON'T HAVE YOU!!!! LOL
Latest craze for white women
https://www.amazon.com/10-BBC-Card-Hotwife-Tattoos/dp/B0859NZFLQ
letting everyone know they are owned by a black man
Ya'll shut your dirty fucking cockshucking jew mouth, jewboi!
The TRUTH hurts, doesn't it, you ridiculous perverted sexual cripple? LOL
Did you shit a jew b'rick at the thought of a White Supermacist rally,
non-white inferiorist jew asshole?
He DID enjoy shitting all over you again, pedophilic dreckserb! LOL
#me asshole
Oh, YES, you ARE, filthy old pedo swine! LOL
Indeed he is.

Michael
https://www.avg.com
The Peeler
Who would ever doubt it! LOL
Michael Ejercito
2021-09-24 15:07:16 UTC
The Jews wrote:

He remains jealous of the woman in this picture.

http://www.instagram.com/p/LPhfEoipsf/

Michael
https://www.avg.com
Michael Ejercito
2021-09-24 15:15:57 UTC
The Jews wrote:

Not only does the woman in this picture regularly wake up to a pair of
slant weyes, she has twin babies because of a man with slant eyes!

http://www.instagram.com/p/B6R7P-ZhYdw/

http://www.instagram.com/p/LPhfEoipsf/

No wonder he is so jealous!

Michael
https://www.avg.com
The Jews
2021-09-24 15:27:05 UTC
On Fri, 24 Sep 2021 08:15:57 -0700, Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
Not only does the woman in this picture regularly wake up to a pair of
slant weyes, she has twin babies because of a man with slant eyes!
http://www.instagram.com/p/B6R7P-ZhYdw/
http://www.instagram.com/p/LPhfEoipsf/
No wonder he is so jealous!
Well, aside from the fact that she's beautiful ADULT WOMAN, which he
has no interest in.

But we are working to replace the white glue-huffer in our society.
They are already a minority and-- God willing-- they are on the road
to becoming extinct.

The BEST they can hope for while they're still around is becoming a
white girl's cuckold, and watching as they breed with strong Asian and
African men.

[chuckles in Jewish]

2021 Score Card for Gordon Radovich

# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0

"Yes. You WILL hide...jewbois always DO! But to no avail...you WILL
get 'holocausted'®™ regardless!"
-Gordon claiming in May of 2017 that he'd Holocaust us and didn't need our address.
Yet he's had Barry's address for almost TWO DECADES!!!