** Exposing SHPAMMER (aka KK,STD.COM et al) fake-nymshifter being eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD on 12/24/20 ...
Add Reply
The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
2021-02-08 14:33:40 UTC
On Sun, 7 Feb 2021 09:41:22 -0800, NOT Michael Ejercito
There is nothing wrong with slant eyes.
There is EVERYTHING wrong with slant eyes...they are indicative of
subhuman gook DNA...like YOURS, gook!
Yup!
Inane. Classic one-word drivel as noted by Boadicea.
--

"SHPAMMERSH ARE CROOKSH
DON'T DO BUSINESSH VITH CROOKSH!"
Michael Ejercito
2021-02-08 14:39:49 UTC
The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St
Post by The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
On Sun, 7 Feb 2021 09:41:22 -0800, NOT Michael Ejercito
There is nothing wrong with slant eyes.
There is EVERYTHING wrong with slant eyes...they are indicative of
subhuman gook DNA...like YOURS, gook!
Not only does the lady in this picture regularly wake up to a pair
of slant eyes, she has two sons because of a man with slant eyes!

http://www.instagram.com/p/LPhfEoipsf/

Michael
The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
2021-02-08 16:59:08 UTC
On Mon, 8 Feb 2021 06:39:49 -0800, NOT Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St
Post by The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
On Sun, 7 Feb 2021 09:41:22 -0800, NOT Michael Ejercito
There is nothing wrong with slant eyes.
There is EVERYTHING wrong with slant eyes...they are indicative of
subhuman gook DNA...like YOURS, gook!
Not only does the lady in this picture regularly wake up to a pair
of slant eyes, she has two sons because of a man with slant eyes!
http://www.instagram.com/p/LPhfEoipsf/
Subhuman mixed species sub-babies are sometimes an unfortunate
consequence of bestiality between Humans and gooks, gook!

2021-02-08 18:08:55 UTC
On Mon, 08 Feb 2021 08:59:08 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Michael Ejercito
Not only does the lady in this picture regularly wake up to a pair
of slant eyes, she has two sons because of a man with slant eyes!
http://www.instagram.com/p/LPhfEoipsf/
Subhuman mixed species sub-babies are sometimes an unfortunate
consequence of bestiality between Humans and gooks, gook!
There is nothing as unfortunate as being an overt ridiculous sexual cripple
like you, sexual cripple! LOL
doesn't know what's going on?"
MID: <FnMUE.676068$***@usenetxs.com>
Michael Ejercito
2021-02-09 14:23:43 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St
Post by The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
On Sun, 7 Feb 2021 09:41:22 -0800, NOT Michael Ejercito
There is nothing wrong with slant eyes.
There is EVERYTHING wrong with slant eyes...they are indicative of
subhuman gook DNA...like YOURS, gook!
Not only does the lady in this picture regularly wake up to a pair
of slant eyes, she has two sons because of a man with slant eyes!
http://www.instagram.com/p/LPhfEoipsf/
Subhuman mixed species sub-babies are sometimes an unfortunate
consequence of bestiality between Humans and gooks, gook!
The babies are a REWARD for heterosexual relations!

Michael
The Peeler
2021-02-09 14:58:18 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
Subhuman mixed species sub-babies are sometimes an unfortunate
consequence of bestiality between Humans and gooks, gook!
The babies are a REWARD for heterosexual relations!
Of course the sexually crippled cunt hasn't the foggiest what you are
talking about! LOL
BARRY ish shick old jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN of 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
2021-02-09 15:29:41 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St
Post by The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
On Sun, 7 Feb 2021 09:41:22 -0800, NOT Michael Ejercito
There is nothing wrong with slant eyes.
There is EVERYTHING wrong with slant eyes...they are indicative of
subhuman gook DNA...like YOURS, gook!
Not only does the lady in this picture regularly wake up to a pair
of slant eyes, she has two sons because of a man with slant eyes!
http://www.instagram.com/p/LPhfEoipsf/
Subhuman mixed species sub-babies are sometimes an unfortunate
consequence of bestiality between Humans and gooks, gook!
The babies are a REWARD for heterosexual relations!
The sub-babies are an UNFORTUNATE CONSEQUENCE of inter-species
'mating'!

https://www.avg.com
The Peeler
2021-02-09 15:51:09 UTC
On Tue, 09 Feb 2021 16:29:41 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by BARRY ish shick old jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN of 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
Post by Michael Ejercito
The babies are a REWARD for heterosexual relations!
The sub-babies are an UNFORTUNATE CONSEQUENCE of inter-species
'mating'!
One gets the impression that you are talking about yourself, yet AGAIN,
sexual cripple!
Post by BARRY ish shick old jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN of 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
jizz, you housebound cocksucking pedophilic wanker? <BG>
being widely accepted."
MID: <rlMUE.676067$***@usenetxs.com>
HeartDoc Andrew
2021-02-08 15:55:06 UTC
** (STD) 02/08/21 KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/4tIJn_I167w/m/bKWQRUarAgAJ

Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ

"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
ever more cursed by GOD."

Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
threads:

(1) Link to thread titled "LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is our #1
Example of being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI%5B1-25%5D

(2) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M

(3) Link to thread titled "A very very very simple definition of sin;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/xunFWhan_AM

(4) Link to thread titled "The LORD says 'Blessed are you who hunger
now;'"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM

(5) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry like LORD Jesus;"

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/xPY1Uzl-ZNk/QeKLDNCpCwAJ

... for the continued benefit (Romans 8:28) of those of us who are
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry like GOD ( http://bit.ly/Lk2442 )
with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to the LORD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/pIZcsOCJBwAJ

Laus DEO !

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Bottom line:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/h5lE-mr0DAAJ

<begin trichotomy>

(1) Born-again (John 3:3 & 5) humans - Folks who have GOD's Help (i.e.
Holy Spirit) to stop (John 5:14) sinning by being
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) **but** are still
able to choose via their own "free will" to be instead
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) trapped in the
entangling (Hebrews 12:1) deadly (i.e. killed immortals Adam&Eve) sin
of gluttony (Proverbs 23:2).

(2) Eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) humans - Folks who will never have
GOD's Help (i.e. Holy Spirit) to stop being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29) as evident by their
constant vainjangling (1 Timothy 1:6) about everything except how to
stop (John 5:14) sinning.

(3) Perishing humans - The remaining folks who may possibly (Matthew
19:26) become born-again (John 3:3 & 5) as new (2 Corinthians 5:17)
creatures in Christ.

<end trichotomy>

Suggested further reading:
http://T3WiJ.com

+++
Subject: The LORD says "Blessed are you who hunger now ..."
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM/NSkTJxvFBAAJ
Shame on andrew, look at his red face.
LIE.

The color of my face in **not** visible here on USENET nor is the
color of my face red for those who can see me.
'14 Bible verses about Spiritual Hunger'
Such are the lies coming from the lying pens of the
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) commentators.

That which is "spiritual" is independent of time so that there
would've been no reference to "now."

Therefore, the LORD is referring to physical hunger here instead of
the spiritual "hunger and thirst for righteousness" elsewhere in
Scripture.

Indeed, physical hunger can **not** coexist with physical thirst
because the latter results in the loss of saliva needed for physical
hunger.

It is when we hunger for food "now" (Luke 6:21a) that we are able to
eat food "now."

No such time constraints exist for "spiritual hunger."

Moreover, the perspective of Luke 6:21a through the eyes of a
physician (i.e. Dr. Luke) would be logically expected to be physical
instead of spiritual.

All glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD for His compelling you to
unwittingly demonstrate your ever worsening cognitive condition which
is tragically a consequence of His cursing (Jeremiah 17:5) you more
than ever.

Laus DEO !

+++

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
(in a vain attempt to refute posts about being wonderfully hungry)
Psalms
open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.
Indeed, receiving a mouthful (Psalm 81:10) of manna from GOD will only
make His http://HeartMDPhD.com/Redeemed want even more, so that we're
even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD.

Laus DEO !
Proverbs
13:25 The righteous has enough to satisfy his appetite, But the stomach of
the wicked is in need.
Indeed, the righteous know to be satisfied (Luke 6:21a) with an omer
(Exodus 16:16) of manna, while the wicked need (Proverbs 13:25) this
knowledge as evident by their eating until they are full (i.e.
satiated).
Joel
2:26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of
the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my
people shall never be ashamed.
Indeed, an omer (32 ounces per Revelation 6:6) of manna is plenty
(Joel 2:26) with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD and to
the shame of you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned.

Laus DEO ! !
Psalms
107 For he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things.
Indeed, being filled (Psalm 107:9) with an omer (Exodus 16:16) of
manna is a Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) thing while being satiated (i.e.
full) is evil.
Acts
14:17 "Yet he did not leave himself without witness, for he did good by
giving you rains from heaven and fruitful seasons, satisfying
your hearts with food and gladness."
In the interim, you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned, will
never be satisfied (Acts 14:17) because you are ever more cursed
(Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M/KgM8NFKuAQAJ

+++
Subject: a very very very simple definition of sin ...
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/mXmFD9kIocc/y8GNXircBQAJ
Actually, sin is **not** defined in 1 John 1:8-10
John wrote this to christians. The greek grammer (sic) speaks of an ongoing
status. He includes himself in that status.
John was a Jew instead of a Greek so there is really no reason to
think that Greek grammar is relevant here.
1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is
not in us.
1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins,
and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is
not in us.
John also wrote earlier at John 5:14 that LORD Jesus commands:

"Now stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." (John 5:14)

And, indeed, your being eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) & ever more
cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD, as evident by your ever worsening
cognitive deficits, is really worse.

Now again, here's how to really stop sinning as LORD Jesus commands
(John 5:14):

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/2-Qpn-o81J4/ldGubKEZAgAJ

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Pastorio.

day just 9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the
http://bit.ly/HeartVAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
HeartDoc Andrew

Mohammed Al-Qudsi
2021-02-09 17:47:29 UTC
On Tue, 09 Feb 2021 12:18:54 -0500, HeartQuack Andrew
Post by HeartDoc Andrew
** (STD) 02/09/21 KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/4tIJn_I167w/m/bKWQRUarAgAJ
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ
"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
ever more cursed by GOD."
Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
Behold in slant-eyed wonder and amazement at how the last name, Chung,
suggests that (you are) a slant eyed mongoloid!
https://www.avg.com
The Peeler
2021-02-09 18:01:13 UTC
On Tue, 09 Feb 2021 18:47:29 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "Mohammed Al-Qudsi", farted
Post by Mohammed Al-Qudsi
Post by HeartDoc Andrew
Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
Behold in slant-eyed wonder and amazement at how the last name, Chung,
suggests that (you are) a slant eyed mongoloid!
Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at how your stupid last name,
"Razovic" suggest that you ARE a serb slavic piece of shit!
youngsters 'mature'."
MID: <gKNUE.1374684$***@usenetxs.com>
The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
2021-02-08 16:58:29 UTC
On Mon, 8 Feb 2021 06:23:37 -0800, NOT Michael Ejercito
Indeed the mangina is.
Inane. Classic vacuous Oriental 'me too'.
Let us count the ways.
- He calls Dr. Chung and me gooks.
You ARE both slant eyed gooks.
- He calls Christopher Charles Morton an ape.
He IS an ape.
- He thinks Italy is in Africa
Italy IS in Africa...just like Spain.
- He accused David Bowie of having dabbled in bestiality.
He not only dabbled, he specialised in bestiality!
- He is obsessed with ani and rectums.
YOU are obsessed with zsuckling jew ani.
- He calls Judith Bergman a cunt.
jewdith IS a circumcised jew cunt.
- He denies that I am an American
You are a Flip Chinaman pinoy.
- He denies the Holocaust
There WAS no fucking 'holocaust'®™.
- He denies that the Lord Jesus Christ is Jewish.
The Lord Jesus Christ was a g-ddam PALESTINIAN, gook.

Got any OTHER jew lies?

2021-02-08 18:05:21 UTC
On Mon, 08 Feb 2021 08:58:29 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
IDIOT!
Indeed the mangina is.
Inane. Classic vacuous Oriental 'me too'.
There is NOTHING inane about telling the truth and agreeing with, pedophilic
gay sick asshole Razovic!
Post by The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
Let us count the ways.
- He calls Dr. Chung and me gooks.
You ARE both slant eyed gooks.
They are both AMERICANS! You are a sick ASSHOLE!
Post by The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
- He calls Christopher Charles Morton an ape.
HE isn't! But you are a serb PIG!
Post by The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
- He thinks Italy is in Africa
Italy IS in Africa...just like Spain.
IDIOT!
Post by The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
- He accused David Bowie of having dabbled in bestiality.
He not only dabbled, he specialised in bestiality!
IDIOT!
Post by The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
- He is obsessed with ani and rectums.
YOU are obsessed with zsuckling jew ani.
Stop projecting!
Post by The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
- He calls Judith Bergman a cunt.
jewdith IS a circumcised jew cunt.
SHE isn't! You ARE a cunt!
Post by The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
- He denies that I am an American
You are a Flip Chinaman pinoy.
He isn't! He's an AMERICAN, whereas YOU are a SICK ASSHOLE!
Post by The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
- He denies the Holocaust
There WAS no fucking 'holocaust'®™.
IDIOT!
Post by The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
- He denies that the Lord Jesus Christ is Jewish.
The Lord Jesus Christ was a g-ddam PALESTINIAN, gook.
He was, by all accounts, a PURE JEW!
Post by The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
Got any OTHER jew lies?
Ready to display yet more of your congenital IDIOCY, pedophilic serb
peasant? <BG>
Michael Ejercito
2021-02-09 14:27:48 UTC
The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St
Post by The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
On Mon, 8 Feb 2021 06:23:37 -0800, NOT Michael Ejercito
Indeed the mangina is.
Inane. Classic vacuous Oriental 'me too'.
Let us count the ways.
- He calls Dr. Chung and me gooks.
You ARE both slant eyed gooks.
Nithing, it is wrong for you to call us gooks, and there is nothing
wrong with slant eyes.
Post by The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
- He calls Christopher Charles Morton an ape.
He IS an ape.
Chris is definitely a MAN.
Post by The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
- He thinks Italy is in Africa
Italy IS in Africa...just like Spain.
They are in Europe.
Post by The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
- He accused David Bowie of having dabbled in bestiality.
He not only dabbled, he specialised in bestiality!
You have no evidence that he engaged in any bestiality with any animal.
Post by The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
- He is obsessed with ani and rectums.
YOU are obsessed with zsuckling jew ani.
Again, you prove my point.

Sometimes, some normal boys and normal men fantasize about vulva and
vagina.

No one ever accused you of being a normal man.
Post by The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
- He calls Judith Bergman a cunt.
jewdith IS a circumcised jew cunt.
It is wrong for you to call her a cunt.
Post by The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
- He denies that I am an American
You are a Flip Chinaman pinoy.
I am American!
Post by The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
- He denies the Holocaust
There WAS no fucking 'holocaust'®™.
Yes, there was.

http://holocaustmemorialmiamibeach.org/
Post by The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
- He denies that the Lord Jesus Christ is Jewish.
The Lord Jesus Christ was a g-ddam PALESTINIAN, gook.
Got any OTHER jew lies?
Jesus was Jewish; the Gospels give His genealogy!

Michael
BARRY ish shick old jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN of 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
2021-02-09 15:28:18 UTC
On Tue, 9 Feb 2021 06:27:48 -0800, NOT Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St
Post by The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
On Mon, 8 Feb 2021 06:23:37 -0800, NOT Michael Ejercito
Indeed the mangina is.
Inane. Classic vacuous Oriental 'me too'.
Let us count the ways.
- He calls Dr. Chung and me gooks.
You ARE both slant eyed gooks.
Nithing, it is wrong for you to call us gooks, and there is nothing
wrong with slant eyes.
Needledick, it is wrong for you to deny being gooks, for there is
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
- He calls Christopher Charles Morton an ape.
He IS an ape.
Chris is definitely a MAN.
Chrissie is most definitely an APE.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
- He thinks Italy is in Africa
Italy IS in Africa...just like Spain.
They are in Europe.
They are in Africa and full of apes like Chrissie.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
- He accused David Bowie of having dabbled in bestiality.
He not only dabbled, he specialised in bestiality!
You have no evidence that he engaged in any bestiality with any animal.
He was engaged in bestiality with his 'wife'.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
- He is obsessed with ani and rectums.
YOU are obsessed with zsuckling jew ani.
Again, you prove my point.
Again, you zsuckle the very jew ani I wrote about.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Sometimes, some normal boys and normal men fantasize about vulva and
vagina.
You are EXEMPT from vulva and vagina.
Post by Michael Ejercito
No one ever accused you of being a normal man.
YOU are a subnormal subhuman Flip pinoy.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
- He calls Judith Bergman a cunt.
jewdith IS a circumcised jew cunt.
It is wrong for you to call her a cunt.
Post by The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
- He denies that I am an American
You are a Flip Chinaman pinoy.
I am American!
You are a Flip Chinaman pinoy.
Lookee at this CLOWN HERE, gook:
https://www.instagram.com/p/B4L6oT9Jb71/
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
- He denies the Holocaust
There WAS no fucking 'holocaust'®™.
Yes, there was.
http://holocaustmemorialmiamibeach.org/
No there fucking was NOT.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
- He denies that the Lord Jesus Christ is Jewish.
The Lord Jesus Christ was a g-ddam PALESTINIAN, gook.
Got any OTHER jew lies?
Jesus was Jewish; the Gospels give His genealogy!
Jesus was Palestinian. The Gospels are full of jew lies and parables.
https://www.avg.com
The Peeler
2021-02-09 15:49:29 UTC
On Tue, 09 Feb 2021 16:28:18 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "***@aol.con", farted
again:

<FLUSH more of the pedo's unbelievably sick and idiotic shit>

...and nothing's left, again! LOL
is any "meaningful" debate to lower the age of consent:
"If there isn't, there should be."
MID: <ZAMUE.174724$***@usenetxs.com>
The Peeler
2021-02-08 18:07:27 UTC
On Mon, 08 Feb 2021 06:33:40 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
There is nothing wrong with slant eyes.
There is EVERYTHING wrong with slant eyes...they are indicative of
subhuman gook DNA...like YOURS, gook!
ONLY a subhuman psychopath would ever make such an idiotic sick statement!
Post by The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
Your last name, Razovic, suggests that you are a typical lowly fascist serb
peasant!
Yup!
Inane. Classic one-word drivel as noted by Boadicea.
NOTHING inane about telling the truth and agreeing with, pedophilic gay sick
asshole Razovic!
"Isn't it time that paedophiles were admitted to the LGBTQ rainbow?
Now that every other sexual deviation seems to have been accommodated?"
MID: <Y8LUE.513827$***@usenetxs.com>
HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew