** Exposing SHPAMMER (aka KK,STD.COM et al) fake-nymshifter being eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD on 12/24/20 ...
Add Reply
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-12-24 20:19:57 UTC
"How to recognize a jew"
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/alzOqtaCF0o/IpDeQgE_CAAJ
Here on Usenet, it would typically be by the last name.
For example, your last name, Cohen, suggests that you are Jewish.
Far from it.
Actually, it does;
Actually, it doesn't. An Irish shitske can 'marry' a jew and quite
legally take his jew name.
Again, the "last name, Cohen, suggests that (she is) Jewish."
just as your name (and behavior) suggests here on
Usenet that you are a racist zenophobic misogynistic Nazi who is
eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned & ever more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by
GOD.
Neither my name nor my behaviour suggest any such thing, gook.
And jewlovers such as you will suffer the same fate as the jews
themseleves (Matthew 27:25).
Your writing that being covered by the Lamb of GOD's Blood (Matthew
27:25), Who removes (Revelation 7:14) sin from our robes thereby
making them white, is a fate to "suffer" is blaspheming against (Mark
3:29) Him, which is an eternal sin.

Link exposing you who are eternally condemned:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ

"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
ever more cursed by GOD."

Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
threads:

(1) Link to thread titled "LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is our #1
Example of being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI%5B1-25%5D

(2) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M

(3) Link to thread titled "A very very very simple definition of sin;"
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/xunFWhan_AM

(4) Link to thread titled "The LORD says 'Blessed are you who hunger
now;'"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM

(5) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry like LORD Jesus;"

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/xPY1Uzl-ZNk/QeKLDNCpCwAJ

... for the continued benefit (Romans 8:28) of those of us who are
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry like GOD ( http://bit.ly/Lk2442 )
with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to the LORD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/pIZcsOCJBwAJ

Laus DEO !

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Bottom line:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/h5lE-mr0DAAJ

<begin trichotomy>

(1) Born-again (John 3:3 & 5) humans - Folks who have GOD's Help (i.e.
Holy Spirit) to stop (John 5:14) sinning by being
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) **but** are still
able to choose via their own "free will" to be instead
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) trapped in the
entangling (Hebrews 12:1) deadly (i.e. killed immortals Adam&Eve) sin
of gluttony (Proverbs 23:2).

(2) Eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) humans - Folks who will never have
GOD's Help (i.e. Holy Spirit) to stop being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29) as evident by their
constant vainjangling (1 Timothy 1:6) about everything except how to
stop (John 5:14) sinning.

(3) Perishing humans - The remaining folks who may possibly (Matthew
19:26) become born-again (John 3:3 & 5) as new (2 Corinthians 5:17)
creatures in Christ.

<end trichotomy>

Suggested further reading:
http://T3WiJ.com

+++
Subject: The LORD says "Blessed are you who hunger now ..."
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM/NSkTJxvFBAAJ
Shame on andrew, look at his red face.
LIE.

The color of my face in **not** visible here on USENET nor is the
color of my face red for those who can see me.
'14 Bible verses about Spiritual Hunger'
Such are the lies coming from the lying pens of the
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) commentators.

That which is "spiritual" is independent of time so that there
would've been no reference to "now."

Therefore, the LORD is referring to physical hunger here instead of
the spiritual "hunger and thirst for righteousness" elsewhere in
Scripture.

Indeed, physical hunger can **not** coexist with physical thirst
because the latter results in the loss of saliva needed for physical
hunger.

It is when we hunger for food "now" (Luke 6:21a) that we are able to
eat food "now."

No such time constraints exist for "spiritual hunger."

Moreover, the perspective of Luke 6:21a through the eyes of a
physician (i.e. Dr. Luke) would be logically expected to be physical
instead of spiritual.

All glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD for His compelling you to
unwittingly demonstrate your ever worsening cognitive condition which
is tragically a consequence of His cursing (Jeremiah 17:5) you more
than ever.

Laus DEO !

+++

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
(in a vain attempt to refute posts about being wonderfully hungry)
Psalms
open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.
Indeed, receiving a mouthful (Psalm 81:10) of manna from GOD will only
make His http://HeartMDPhD.com/Redeemed want even more, so that we're
even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD.

Laus DEO !
Proverbs
13:25 The righteous has enough to satisfy his appetite, But the stomach of
the wicked is in need.
Indeed, the righteous know to be satisfied (Luke 6:21a) with an omer
(Exodus 16:16) of manna, while the wicked need (Proverbs 13:25) this
knowledge as evident by their eating until they are full (i.e.
satiated).
Joel
2:26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of
the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my
people shall never be ashamed.
Indeed, an omer (32 ounces per Revelation 6:6) of manna is plenty
(Joel 2:26) with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD and to
the shame of you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned.

Laus DEO ! !
Psalms
107 For he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things.
Indeed, being filled (Psalm 107:9) with an omer (Exodus 16:16) of
manna is a Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) thing while being satiated (i.e.
full) is evil.
Acts
14:17 "Yet he did not leave himself without witness, for he did good by
giving you rains from heaven and fruitful seasons, satisfying
your hearts with food and gladness."
In the interim, you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned, will
never be satisfied (Acts 14:17) because you are ever more cursed
(Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M/KgM8NFKuAQAJ

+++
Subject: a very very very simple definition of sin ...
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/mXmFD9kIocc/y8GNXircBQAJ
Does andrew's "definition" agree with scripture? Let's see in 1
Actually, sin is **not** defined in 1 John 1:8-10
John wrote this to christians. The greek grammer (sic) speaks of an ongoing
status. He includes himself in that status.
John was a Jew instead of a Greek so there is really no reason to
think that Greek grammar is relevant here.
1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is
not in us.
1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins,
and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is
not in us.
John also wrote earlier at John 5:14 that LORD Jesus commands:

"Now stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." (John 5:14)

And, indeed, your being eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) & ever more
cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD, as evident by your ever worsening
cognitive deficits, is really worse.

Now again, here's how to really stop sinning as LORD Jesus commands
(John 5:14):

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/2-Qpn-o81J4/ldGubKEZAgAJ

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Pastorio.

day just 9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the
http://bit.ly/HeartVAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
2020-12-24 20:45:36 UTC
On Thu, 24 Dec 2020 15:19:57 -0500, "gook Andrew B. Chung, NOT MD/PhD"
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
"How to recognize a jew"
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/alzOqtaCF0o/IpDeQgE_CAAJ
Here on Usenet, it would typically be by the last name.
For example, your last name, Cohen, suggests that you are Jewish.
Far from it.
Actually, it does;
Actually, it doesn't. An Irish shitske can 'marry' a jew and quite
legally take his jew name.
Again, the "last name, Cohen, suggests that (she is) Jewish."
Again, it does not. But the "last name, Chung, suggests that (you
are) a slant eyed mongoloid."
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
just as your name (and behavior) suggests here on
Usenet that you are a racist zenophobic misogynistic Nazi who is
eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned & ever more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by
GOD.
Neither my name nor my behaviour suggest any such thing, gook.
And jewlovers such as you will suffer the same fate as the jews
themseleves (Matthew 27:25).
Your writing that being covered by the Lamb of GOD's Blood (Matthew
27:25), Who removes (Revelation 7:14) sin from our robes thereby
making them white, is a fate to "suffer" is blaspheming against (Mark
3:29) Him, which is an eternal sin.
Being 'covered by the Lamb of G-D's Blood' is NOT the Blood Curse
referred to in Matthew 27:25, gook.

Suggested reading: The Bible
--

"SHPAMMERSH ARE CROOKSH
DON'T DO BUSINESSH VITH CROOKSH!"
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-12-24 21:25:00 UTC
** (STD) 12/24/20 KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/4tIJn_I167w/m/bKWQRUarAgAJ

Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:

2020-12-24 22:30:35 UTC
On Thu, 24 Dec 2020 16:25:00 -0500, "gook Andrew B. Chung, NOT MD/PhD"
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
[...]
Actually, it **is**, gook!
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
John wrote this to christians. The greek grammer (sic) speaks of an ongoing
status. He includes himself in that status.
John was a Jew instead of a Greek so there is really no reason to
think that Greek grammar is relevant here.
LIE.

John was a Palestinian not a jew, so there is really no reason to
think that yiddish grammar is relevant here.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

2020-12-25 17:10:46 UTC
On Fri, 25 Dec 2020 11:34:58 -0500, "gook Andrew B. Chung, NOT MD/PhD"
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
** (STD) 12/24/20 KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/4tIJn_I167w/m/bKWQRUarAgAJ
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ
"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
ever more cursed by GOD."
Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
Shame on andrew, look at his red face.
LIE.
The color of my face in **not** visible here on USENET nor is the
color of my face red for those who can see me.
LIE.

The colouor of your slant eyed mongoloid face **is** visible here on
USENET and it's **yellow** - same as every other gook's!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

2020-12-25 18:55:42 UTC
On Fri, 25 Dec 2020 13:07:07 -0500, "gook Andrew B. Chung, NOT MD/PhD"
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
** (STD) 12/25/20 KK haplessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/4tIJn_I167w/m/bKWQRUarAgAJ
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ
"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
ever more cursed by GOD."
Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
Behold in slant eyed wonder and amazement at the continued defiance of
the Georgia Composite Medical Board by gook charlatan Andrew B. Chung!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

2020-12-26 13:24:24 UTC
On Fri, 25 Dec 2020 14:48:25 -0500, "gook Andrew B. Chung, NOT MD/PhD"
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
[...]

There is not and never **has** been any DEO in Laos, gook...only gooks
like you!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

2020-12-26 20:19:36 UTC
On Sat, 26 Dec 2020 09:32:52 -0500, "gook Andrew B. Chung, NOT MD/PhD"
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
** (STD) 12/26/20 KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/4tIJn_I167w/m/bKWQRUarAgAJ
LIE.

I have **never** vainjangled, gook...tragically or otherwise!

2020-12-26 20:24:20 UTC
On Sat, 26 Dec 2020 12:19:36 -0800, The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile
BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
Post by The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
** (STD) 12/26/20 KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/4tIJn_I167w/m/bKWQRUarAgAJ
LIE.
I have **never** vainjangled, gook...tragically or otherwise!
If that means, "take it up the ass by multiple black trannys in the
Queen Mary Parking lot," then, yes, you have!

LOL

2020 Score Card for Gordon Radovich

# of gallons of Jew diarrhea gargled and swallowed - 511,216
# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0

"Yes. You WILL hide...jewbois always DO! But to no avail...you WILL
get 'holocausted'®™ regardless!"
-Gordon claiming in May of 2017 that he'd Holocaust us and didn't need our address.
On Sat, 26 Dec 2020 12:24:20 -0800, grubby incajonic anti-American
neo-kapo jew non-white inferiorisht oven dodger Klaun
Scheisseziegelsteine b'leated:

<jew shite b'risshed>

Ya'll shut your dirty fucking cockshucking jew mouth, jewboi!

--

"SHPAMMERSH ARE CROOKSH
DON'T DO BUSINESSH VITH CROOKSH!"

On Sat, 26 Dec 2020 14:00:25 -0800, grubby incajonic anti-American

2020-12-26 22:29:40 UTC
MEANWHILE, AT NAZI HEADQUARTERS....

SS-Oberführer Schmidt: What is the slime trail leading into the
waiting room?

SS-Sturmscharführer Fischer: It's Radovich, again, sir. He STILL
hasn't holocausted a single Jew.

SS-Oberführer Schmidt: Big surprise. Well, send him in.

Gordon Radovich: You wanted to see me, Oberführer?

SS-Oberführer Schmidt: The latest report from headquarters shows that
a Jew is STILL humiliating you on-- what is it called, again,
Sturmscharführer?

SS-Sturmscharführer Fischer: Usenet, sir

SS-Oberführer Schmidt: Usenet.

Gordon Radovich: Yes sir! He won't stop!

SS-Oberführer Schmidt: [aside to SS-Sturmscharführer Fischer] Has this
man been checked for Jewish ancestry?

SS-Sturmscharführer Fischer: Let me see... form shows a S.A.U.
classification, sir.

SS-Oberführer Schmidt: An S.A.U.???

SS-Sturmscharführer Fischer: Schlimmer Als Untermenschen: "Lower than
subhuman."

SS-Oberführer Schmidt: What else shares that classification?

SS-Sturmscharführer Fischer: Says here..... potatoes... bag of
rocks.... let's see.... mushrooms, sir.

SS-Oberführer Schmidt: [to Gordon] Have you asked for help in dealing
with this Jew?

Gordon Radovich: YES SIR!

SS-Oberführer Schmidt: And did you get a response?

Gordon Radovich: Nobody wants to help me, Oberführer! They say I
embarrass them and the Reich!

SS-Oberführer Schmidt: [Staring]

Gordon Radovich: [looking inside pants] And the Cajone Growing Cream I
got on the internet hasn't started working yet, sir.

SS-Oberführer Schmidt: Cajone Growing Cream? Who told you to get that?

Gordon Radovich: [consulting notes] A Mr. A. Silverstein, Oberführer!

SS-Oberführer Schmidt: [screaming] A JEW?!?!?!?!?

Gordon Radovich: [puzzled] I, um, uh-oh....

SS-Sturmscharführer Fischer: [chuckles]

SS-Oberführer Schmidt: [glares at SS-Sturmscharführer Fischer]

SS-Oberführer Schmidt: You have had one of these Jew's address for 15
years. You need to holocaust him IMMEDIATELY or you will be sent to
massage Goebbel's club foot on a daily basis, do you understand?

Gordon Radovich: [turning pale] You mean--

SS-Oberführer Schmidt: YES! HOLOCAUST THE JEW! DISMISSED!!!!

Gordon Radovich: [slinks out of room]

SS-Sturmscharführer Fischer: Someone at the Oberkommando der Wehrmacht
really fucking hates us, sir.

SS-Oberführer Schmidt and SS-Sturmscharführer Fischer: Laugh laugh
laugh laugh!

2020 Score Card for Gordon Radovich

# of gallons of Jew diarrhea gargled and swallowed - 511,216
# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0

"Yes. You WILL hide...jewbois always DO! But to no avail...you WILL
get 'holocausted'®™ regardless!"
-Gordon claiming in May of 2017 that he'd Holocaust us and didn't need our address.
On Sat, 26 Dec 2020 14:29:40 -0800, grubby incajonic anti-American

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

2020-12-27 18:49:45 UTC
On Sun, 27 Dec 2020 13:01:32 -0500, "gook Andrew B. Chung, NOT MD/PhD"
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
** (STD) 12/27/20 KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/4tIJn_I167w/m/bKWQRUarAgAJ
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ
"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
ever more cursed by GOD."
Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
(1) Link to thread titled "LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is our #1
Example of being wonderfully hungry;"
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI%5B1-25%5D
LIE.

LORD Jesus of Nazareth was **never** wonderfully hungry, gook.

What's the fucking POINT of being G-D if you can't get a dozen fish
tacos delivered anywhere you want and any time you want for FREE?

2020-12-27 18:54:52 UTC
On Sun, 27 Dec 2020 10:49:45 -0800, The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile
BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
Post by The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
What's the fucking POINT of being G-D if you can't get a dozen fish
tacos delivered anywhere you want and any time you want for FREE?
What's the fucking POINT of being a Nazi if you're too afraid to come
out of your basement to holocaust Jews WHEN THEY GIVE YOU THEIR
ADDRESS????

[chuckles in Jewish]

Post by The Jews
[...]
He is such a pathetic mangina!

Michael
The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
2020-12-27 21:07:11 UTC
On Sun, 27 Dec 2020 11:23:46 -0800, NOT Michael Ejercito
<***@HotMail.com> wrote:

<jew shite b'rissed>
Post by Michael Ejercito
He is such a pathetic mangina!
You are such a pitiful needledicked gook!

Michael Ejercito
2020-12-28 14:53:30 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
He is such a pathetic mangina!
You are such a pitiful needledicked gook!
--
"SHPAMMERSH ARE CROOKSH
DON'T DO BUSINESSH VITH CROOKSH!"
Nithing, there is nothing needledicked about me!

Michael
The Peeler
2020-12-28 15:12:17 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Nithing, there is nothing needledicked about me!
Michael
There is everything dickless about HER! LOL
"Paedophiles are still a long way from being widely accepted."
MID: <rlMUE.676067$***@usenetxs.com>
BARRY ish shick old jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN of 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
2020-12-29 13:34:21 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
He is such a pathetic mangina!
You are such a pitiful needledicked gook!
--
"SHPAMMERSH ARE CROOKSH
DON'T DO BUSINESSH VITH CROOKSH!"
Nithing, there is nothing needledicked about me!
Needledick, you are like TOTALLY needledicked, just like every other
gook!

2020-12-29 15:04:46 UTC
On Tue, 29 Dec 2020 14:34:21 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by BARRY ish shick old jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN of 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
Post by Michael Ejercito
Nithing, there is nothing needledicked about me!
Needledick, you are like TOTALLY needledicked, just like every other
gook!
...projects, yet again, Usenet's "famous", dickless sexual cripple,
dreckserb Razovic herself! LOL

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

2020-12-27 21:04:57 UTC
On Sun, 27 Dec 2020 13:59:48 -0500, "gook Andrew B. Chung, NOT MD/PhD"
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
[...]

The colour of your face **is** visible here on USENET and it's the
same colour as any other gook's face....**yellow**!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

2020-12-28 19:31:23 UTC
On Mon, 28 Dec 2020 13:14:21 -0500, "gook Andrew B. Chung, NOT MD/PhD"
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
[...]

The LORD **never** tried to starve **anyone** to death...unlike you,
gook!

2020-12-28 19:36:16 UTC
On Mon, 28 Dec 2020 11:31:23 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
LIE.
Those three letters make the PERFECT nym for you, you pathological LIAR!
Post by The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
The LORD **never** tried to starve **anyone** to death...unlike you,
gook!
He NEVER said or did anything like that, you twisted psychopathic troll!
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD