Canada will make special envoy on anti-Semitism permanent position
Auric Hellman
2021-10-23 03:39:11 UTC
Canada has historically been a nation of tolerance. I grew up in a
place where discrimination was the law of the land and nothing I have
witnessed since I moved here would suggest needing a special envoy on
preserving Holocaust remembrance and combating anti-Semitism.

https://www.jns.org/canada-will-make-special-envoy-on-anti-semitism-permanent-position/

(October 14, 2021 / JNS) Canada’s Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
announced that his government will make the special envoy on
preserving Holocaust remembrance and combating anti-Semitism a
permanent position and bolster the role with more resources.

Trudeau made the announcement on Wednesday during his virtual
appearance at the Malmö International Forum on Holocaust Remembrance
and Combating Antisemitism, reported Canadian Press.

“We need to attack directly the problem of anti-Semitism with
increased urgency and focus all together because anti-Semitism isn’t a
problem for the Jewish community to solve alone,” the prime minister
told the forum. “It’s everyone’s challenge to take on, especially
governments.”

Irwin Cotler, Canada’s former Justice minister and attorney general,
was appointed to the position in November 2020.

In his remarks, Trudeau also reiterated Canada’s support of the
International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance (IHRA) working definition
of anti-Semitism.

Dr. Auric D. Hellman
***@volcanomail.com
1p166
2021-10-23 03:58:19 UTC
Then I presume the American "Woke" will be
permanently banned from the country ?
Auric Hellman
2021-10-24 03:18:42 UTC
Post by 1p166
Then I presume the American "Woke" will be
permanently banned from the country ?
I am not American, although I did have a fellowship at Notre Dame for
2 years back in 2008-2009. I would tend to agree that the American
"woke" ideology needs to be amended, if not outright banned.

Dr. Auric D. Hellman
***@volcanomail.com
1p166
2021-10-24 03:55:59 UTC
Post by Auric Hellman
Post by 1p166
Then I presume the American "Woke" will be
permanently banned from the country ?
I am not American, although I did have a fellowship at Notre Dame for
2 years back in 2008-2009. I would tend to agree that the American
"woke" ideology needs to be amended, if not outright banned.
Interesting, and astute, observation.

"The Squad" in particular seems absolutely
anxious for Holocaust-II ....

But they're hardly alone.

Anti-semetism has permeated the American left.
They now sound like the NAZIs of old, blathering
many of the old NAZI "reasons" and conspiracy
theories. If Iran nuked Israel they'd be in a
state of perpetual orgasm for months.

Until the realities of the new Caliphate can no
longer be ignored. Jews are #1 on the list,
everyone else comes next .......

Hey, if I have to seek political asylum in
Canada ... what's the climate ?
TruthBarker
2021-10-24 14:04:21 UTC
Post by Auric Hellman
Post by 1p166
Then I presume the American "Woke" will be
permanently banned from the country ?
I am not American, although I did have a fellowship at Notre Dame for
2 years back in 2008-2009. I would tend to agree that the American
"woke" ideology needs to be amended, if not outright banned.
  Interesting, and astute, observation.
  "The Squad" in particular seems absolutely
  anxious for Holocaust-II ....
My my, the spin is making me dizzy.
  But they're hardly alone.
Many of us remember the white supremacist march in Charlottesville ‘the
Jews will not replace us’. Trump said they were very fine people.

Rep. Greene supported the white supremacist's rants and has made her own
contributions to anti-Semitism. All the GOP house members rallied to her
defense. That should tell us a lot.
  Anti-semetism has permeated the American left.
  They now sound like the NAZIs of old, blathering
  many of the old NAZI "reasons" and conspiracy
  theories. If Iran nuked Israel they'd be in a
  state of perpetual orgasm for months.
  Until the realities of the new Caliphate can no
  longer be ignored. Jews are #1 on the list,
  everyone else comes next .......
  Hey, if I have to seek political asylum in
  Canada ... what's the climate ?
You will love the igloos.