Who can forget these famous words?
Add Reply
Loose Cannon
2021-01-30 21:04:16 UTC
"We entered the synagogue, which was packed with the greatest stinking
bunch of humanity I have ever seen. When we got about halfway up, the
head Rabbi, who was dressed in a fur hat similar to that worn by
Henry VIII of England and in a surplice heavily embroidered and very
filthy, came down and met the General (Eisenhower)...The smell was so
terrible that I almost fainted and actually about three hours later
lost my lunch as the result remembering it."

~ General Patton in Germany, diary entry Sept 17, 1945
NEMO
2021-01-30 21:21:04 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
FAKE Loose Cannon <***@gmx.com> wrote:

[FAKE Patton "quote" removed and replaced with a real one]

"A clear cold Christmas, lovely weather for killing Germans."

General Patton's diary, Christmas Eve 1944.

https://www.historyonthenet.com/when-patton-enlisted-the-entire-third-army-to-pray-for-fair-weather
https://www.historynet.com/battle-of-the-bulge
The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
2021-01-30 22:01:20 UTC
On Sat, 30 Jan 2021 21:21:04 +0000 (UTC), FAKE NEMO aka jew paedophile
shpammer BARRY Z. SHEIN shpammed from STD.COM:

<jew shite b'risshed>

Ya'll shut your dirty fucking cockshucking jew mouth, jewboi!
--

"SHPAMMERSH ARE CROOKSH
DON'T DO BUSINESSH VITH CROOKSH!"
Tall Henry
2021-01-30 22:13:45 UTC
Ya'll
Ya'll stay away from HUMAN forums, you shiteating, pissdrinking, donkeydicksucking,
grannyfucking, jizzlicking, motherless pile of sub-excrement nazoid PAEDO filth who
takes dozens of muzzie dicks up his arse and throat on an hourly basis.

Thank you!
NEMO
2021-01-31 12:56:18 UTC
On Sat, 30 Jan 2021 22:13:45 +0000 (UTC), Tall Henry aka jew
paedophile shpammer BARRY Z. SHEIN <***@aol.com>
shpammed from STD.COM:

<fluhs jew shmut/shpam/liesh/shite EXCRETED from STD.COM>

It'sh ALL in the MESSHAGE ID, folksh!

And who ISH www.std.com ?
https://www.whois.com/whois/std.com
Adminishtrative contact: jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN!

And SHTILL the shcummy little jewboi triesh to deflect B'LAME onto
shomeone ELSHE!

There ISH no ESHCAPE!

Shuch a CHUTZPAH already!
Shuch a jew GALL already!
UP this shit, you jusht can't MAKE!

BUTT REGARDLESSH...let'sh CONTINUE with the MERCILESSH and
RELENTLESSH GOOGLEFUCKING of:
Your shleazy shlimy circumcished jew paedophile shyshadmin (ALSHO
called Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
Your, circumcished jew shishter Suzan F. Binder and her
circumcished jew hubby Marc W. Binder
Your, circumcished shitshke 'wife' Mary E. Riendeau Shein
Your, shenile circumcished jew mum Anita (Annie) Shein (SOOS!)
Your, circumcished jew shub-uncle Hyman Shein (POP!)
Your, circumcished jew dad Shaul (LOLOK) Shein (zt"l/a"h since 1992)
and LASHT butt not LEASHT your, shubcherry-popped circumcished jew
shubnephew Zachary G. Binder!

UP the jewshaming ya'll KEEP!
2021-01-31 13:57:27 UTC
On Sun, 31 Jan 2021 13:56:18 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by NEMO
Post by Tall Henry
Ya'll
Ya'll stay away from HUMAN forums, you shiteating, pissdrinking, donkeydicksucking,
grannyfucking, jizzlicking, motherless pile of sub-excrement nazoid PAEDO filth who
takes dozens of muzzie dicks up his arse and throat on an hourly basis.
Thank you!
It'sh ALL in the MESSHAGE ID, folksh!
Just follow his advice, filthy subnormal psychopath and stay away from
HUMAN forums, you shiteating, pissdrinking, donkeydicksucking,
grannyfucking, jizzlicking, motherless pile of sub-excrement nazoid PAEDO
filth who takes dozens of muzzie dicks up his arse and throat on an hourly
basis.
"Isn't it time that paedophiles were admitted to the LGBTQ rainbow?"
MID: <Y8LUE.513827$***@usenetxs.com>
Klaus Schadenfreude
The Jews
2021-01-31 12:36:14 UTC
Post by NEMO
[FAKE Patton "quote" removed and replaced with a real one]
"A clear cold Christmas, lovely weather for killing Germans."
General Patton's diary, Christmas Eve 1944.
https://www.historyonthenet.com/when-patton-enlisted-the-entire-third-army-to-pray-for-fair-weather
https://www.historynet.com/battle-of-the-bulge
“We're not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches [Nazis], we're
going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease
the treads of our tanks.”
The Peeler
2021-01-30 21:50:18 UTC
On Sat, 30 Jan 2021 16:04:16 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by Loose Cannon
"We entered the synagogue, which was packed with the greatest stinking
bunch of humanity I have ever seen. When we got about halfway up, the
head Rabbi, who was dressed in a fur hat similar to that worn by
Henry VIII of England and in a surplice heavily embroidered and very
filthy, came down and met the General (Eisenhower)...The smell was so
terrible that I almost fainted and actually about three hours later
lost my lunch as the result remembering it."
~ General Patton in Germany, diary entry Sept 17, 1945
Patton, AGAIN? REALLY? LOL

The poor idiot who was killed by an AMERICAN truck after he -because of his
stupidity- fell into disgrace with his AMERICAN superiors? What a befitting
end for someone as dumb as him! LOL

...oh, and the very same poor idiot who thought he did something really
meaningful when he pissed, in front of American soldiers, into the Rhine
river from an American boat! LOL
--
Loose Sphincter about his passion:
Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron
2021-01-30 22:12:21 UTC
"Es muss auch der letzten Kuhmagd in Deutschland klargemacht werden,
dass das Polentum gleichwertig ist mit Untermenschentum."

SHOOOSH! LOMPO!
BARRY ish shick old jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN of 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
2021-01-31 12:54:35 UTC
On Sat, 30 Jan 2021 22:12:21 +0000 (UTC), Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka

The Peeler
2021-01-31 13:59:01 UTC
On Sun, 31 Jan 2021 13:54:35 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
Post by Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron
"Es muss auch der letzten Kuhmagd in Deutschland klargemacht werden,
dass das Polentum gleichwertig ist mit Untermenschentum."
SHOOOSH! LOMPO!
Ya'll shut your dirty fucking cockshucking jew mouth, jewboi!
You WISH, psychopathic Untermensch!
"Paedophiles are still a long way from being widely accepted."
MID: <rlMUE.676067$***@usenetxs.com>
The Peeler
2021-01-30 22:43:56 UTC
On Sat, 30 Jan 2021 13:59:15 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Yup.
Indeed.
Yup, you are INDEED a VERY VERY sick asshole, pedophilic gay Razovic!
Truth and honesty
Yes General Patton displayed appalling Anti-Semitism
NEMO
2021-01-31 12:54:28 UTC
On Sun, 31 Jan 2021 12:02:21 +1100, Lies and dishoneshty
Post by Truth and honesty
Post by Loose Cannon
"We entered the synagogue, which was packed with the greatest stinking
bunch of humanity I have ever seen. When we got about halfway up, the
head Rabbi, who was dressed in a fur hat similar to that worn by
Henry VIII of England and in a surplice heavily embroidered and very
filthy, came down and met the General (Eisenhower)...The smell was so
terrible that I almost fainted and actually about three hours later
lost my lunch as the result remembering it."
~ General Patton in Germany, diary entry Sept 17, 1945
Yes General Patton displayed appalling Anti-Semitism
No he didn't. He dishplayed amazing recognition of disgusting
shemitic raghead habitsh.
2021-01-31 14:01:26 UTC
On Sun, 31 Jan 2021 13:54:28 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by NEMO
Post by Truth and honesty
Yes General Patton displayed appalling Anti-Semitism
No he didn't. He dishplayed amazing recognition of disgusting
shemitic raghead habitsh.
He displayed appalling anti-Semitism which was one of the reasons he fell
into disgrace with his superiors.
"Why do we still have outdated laws prohibiting paedophilia?"
MID: <FnMUE.676068$***@usenetxs.com>
Loose Cannon
2021-02-01 15:55:44 UTC
On Sun, 31 Jan 2021 12:02:21 +1100, Truth and honesty
Post by Truth and honesty
Post by Loose Cannon
"We entered the synagogue, which was packed with the greatest stinking
bunch of humanity I have ever seen. When we got about halfway up, the
head Rabbi, who was dressed in a fur hat similar to that worn by
Henry VIII of England and in a surplice heavily embroidered and very
filthy, came down and met the General (Eisenhower)...The smell was so
terrible that I almost fainted and actually about three hours later
lost my lunch as the result remembering it."
~ General Patton in Germany, diary entry Sept 17, 1945
Yes General Patton displayed appalling Anti-Semitism
It's not 'anti-semitic' to speak the truth. Have you ever been near a
hasidic jew? They don't believe in soap and water; they smell like
shit.
The Peeler
2021-02-01 17:42:39 UTC
On Mon, 01 Feb 2021 10:55:44 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by Loose Cannon
Post by Truth and honesty
Yes General Patton displayed appalling Anti-Semitism
It's not 'anti-semitic' to speak the truth. Have you ever been near a
hasidic jew? They don't believe in soap and water; they smell like
shit.
This was during war time when almost everybody stank, especially those that
were persecuted and live under horrible conditions. Most likely even Patton
stank occasionally, you shiteating nazitard!
2021-02-01 18:16:15 UTC
Post by Truth and honesty
Post by Loose Cannon
"We entered the synagogue, which was packed with the greatest stinking
bunch of humanity I have ever seen. When we got about halfway up, the
head Rabbi, who was dressed in a fur hat similar to that worn by
Henry VIII of England and in a surplice heavily embroidered and very
filthy, came down and met the General (Eisenhower)...The smell was so
terrible that I almost fainted and actually about three hours later
lost my lunch as the result remembering it."
~ General Patton in Germany, diary entry Sept 17, 1945
Yes General Patton displayed appalling Anti-Semitism
It's not 'anti-semitic' to speak the truth. Have you ever been near a
hasidic jew? They don't believe in soap and water; they smell like
shit.
They not only smell like shit...they ARE shit!

2021-02-01 18:33:21 UTC
On Mon, 01 Feb 2021 10:16:15 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Loose Cannon
It's not 'anti-semitic' to speak the truth. Have you ever been near a
hasidic jew? They don't believe in soap and water; they smell like
shit.
They not only smell like shit...they ARE shit!
In fact, you are BOTH projecting, again, like the TYPICAL projecting
retarded nazis that you are!
NEMO
2021-02-01 20:50:23 UTC
Some GREAT material hacked from David Irving's emails!!
Names, bank accounts, email addresses, and other numerous info!
http://wlstorage.net/file/david-irving-emails-2009.txt
THIS IS THE PUNISHMENT FOR RUNNING AWAY FROM THIS NEWSGROUP AND
LEAVING ME HERE ALL ALONE TO FIGHT THE ZIONISTS AND JEW-BOYS!
Good work... LOL!!
The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

2021-02-02 15:01:44 UTC
On Tue, 02 Feb 2021 05:33:56 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by NEMO
Post by NEMO
Some GREAT material hacked from David Irving's emails!!
Names, bank accounts, email addresses, and other numerous info!
http://wlstorage.net/file/david-irving-emails-2009.txt
THIS IS THE PUNISHMENT FOR RUNNING AWAY FROM THIS NEWSGROUP AND
LEAVING ME HERE ALL ALONE TO FIGHT THE ZIONISTS AND JEW-BOYS!
Good work... LOL!!
It'sh ALL in the MESSHAGE ID, folksh!
Yeah, the ugly truth about you perverted nazi scum is in that message,
pedophilic gay Razovic!
--
Pedophilic serb peasant Razovic trying to peddle used satellite dishes on
Usenet LOL:
may have one available."
The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
2021-02-03 13:27:15 UTC
<shnigger>

2021-02-04 14:28:01 UTC
<shnigger>

2021-02-05 13:23:03 UTC
<shnigger>

2021-02-06 14:54:42 UTC
<shnigger>

2021-02-07 13:39:04 UTC
<shnigger>

2021-02-08 13:18:50 UTC
<shnigger>

2021-02-09 17:09:18 UTC
<shnigger>

2021-02-10 19:20:15 UTC
<shnigger>

2021-02-11 15:56:23 UTC
<shnigger>

2021-02-12 16:47:44 UTC
<shnigger>

2021-02-13 13:37:24 UTC
<shnigger>

2021-02-14 13:57:25 UTC
<shnigger>

2021-02-15 16:55:47 UTC
<shnigger>

2021-02-16 18:34:12 UTC
<shnigger>

2021-02-17 19:43:02 UTC
<shnigger>

2021-02-18 13:31:59 UTC
<shnigger>

2021-02-19 14:05:19 UTC
<shnigger>

2021-02-20 13:14:59 UTC
<shnigger>

2021-02-21 13:05:18 UTC
<shnigger>

2021-02-22 13:32:51 UTC
<shnigger>

2021-02-23 13:37:58 UTC
Mishter SHTEIN???

<shnigger>

2021-02-24 13:07:06 UTC
Mishter SHTEIN???

<shnigger>

2021-02-25 17:03:51 UTC
Mishter SHTEIN???

<shnigger>

2021-02-26 16:46:54 UTC
Mishter SHTEIN???

<shnigger>

2021-02-27 17:18:46 UTC
Mishter SHTEIN???

<shnigger>

2021-02-28 14:19:18 UTC
Mishter SHTEIN???

<shnigger>

2021-03-01 13:30:09 UTC
Mishter SHTEIN???

<shnigger>

2021-03-02 13:45:13 UTC
Mishter SHTEIN???

<shnigger>

2021-03-03 12:16:47 UTC
Mishter SHTEIN???

<shnigger>

2021-03-04 14:57:56 UTC
Mishter SHTEIN???

<shnigger>

2021-03-05 18:51:15 UTC
Mishter SHTEIN???

<shnigger>

2021-03-06 20:32:49 UTC
Mishter SHTEIN???

<shnigger>

2021-03-07 21:56:13 UTC
Mishter SHTEIN???

<shnigger>

2021-03-08 21:18:35 UTC
Mishter SHTEIN???

<shnigger>

2021-03-09 18:42:56 UTC
Mishter SHTEIN???

<shnigger>

2021-03-10 22:45:02 UTC
Mishter SHTEIN???

<shnigger>

2021-03-11 19:03:22 UTC
Mishter SHTEIN???

<shnigger>

2021-03-12 22:54:17 UTC
Mishter SHTEIN???

<shnigger>

2021-03-13 21:42:42 UTC
Mishter SHTEIN???

<shnigger>

2021-03-14 19:00:18 UTC
Mishter SHTEIN???

<shnigger>

2021-03-15 13:31:28 UTC
Mishter SHTEIN???

<shnigger>

2021-03-16 15:59:28 UTC
Mishter SHTEIN???

<shnigger>

2021-03-17 16:00:30 UTC
Mishter SHTEIN???

B'WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

<shnigger>

2021-03-18 15:13:14 UTC

2021-03-19 15:55:04 UTC

2021-03-20 16:40:28 UTC

2021-03-21 17:05:44 UTC

2021-03-22 18:44:15 UTC

2021-03-23 17:11:46 UTC

2021-03-24 19:57:34 UTC

2021-03-25 18:11:46 UTC

2021-03-26 18:06:21 UTC

2021-03-27 20:31:33 UTC

2021-03-28 19:54:50 UTC

2021-03-29 20:51:09 UTC

2021-03-30 19:38:35 UTC

2021-03-31 17:34:06 UTC

2021-04-01 17:42:50 UTC

2021-04-02 17:41:45 UTC

2021-04-03 19:50:34 UTC

2021-04-04 20:30:18 UTC

2021-04-05 18:17:47 UTC

Meena Harris
2021-04-06 03:54:08 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>
The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St
Post by The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
Mishter SHTEIN???
B'WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
<shnigger>
--
"SHPAMMERSH ARE CROOKSH
DON'T DO BUSINESSH VITH CROOKSH!"
SEX TRANSITIONING FOR MINORS IS CHILD ABUSE

Catholic League president Bill Donohue comments on children who
want to change their sex:

It is all the rage among elites in many quarters to sanction sex
transitioning for minors. It is time to call this madness for
what it is—child abuse. The damage that is being done is
incalculable. Consider what this process involves.

Puberty blockers are used to facilitate the sex transition
process. These medications stop the normal estrogen or
testosterone progression in girls and boys during puberty,
affecting vocal chord changes, the development of breast tissue,
brain development and the like. So little is known about the
long-term effects of puberty blockers that some doctors say we
are dealing with a “blank slate.”

Children who want to continue physically transitioning by taking
hormones create a real challenge for doctors, never mind the
child. The physical changes are irreversible. Minors who
transition are at risk later in life for heart disease, diabetes
and blood clots. Taking the hormones of the opposite sex can
also reduce fertility. Are adolescents really capable of making
these permanent life-altering decisions?

The mental problems associated with sex reassignment are
multiple, and they are so serious as to make one wonder what
kind of health professional would countenance it. Adults who
undergo the transitioning are at risk not only for depression,
but suicide. It will not do to say that these maladies are a
function of the lack of support these people receive. If that
were the case, why do transgender people suffer from high rates
of suicide in places like Sweden where they are totally accepted?

If adults are at risk mentally following sex reassignment, we
can only guess what minors are likely to be faced with down the
line. Do those who profit from their “services” even care?

Dr. Rachel Levine is a man who now identifies as a woman. He was
chosen by President Biden to be his new assistant health
secretary. Given his status, both physical and professional, it
is important to know what his position on sex transitioning is.
[Note: Many insist that a biological man who transitions to a
woman should be called “she” or “her,” and that the correct term
is gender transitioning, not sex transitioning. But they don’t
count. Truth counts.]

When Roger Severino was director of the Office of Civil Rights
at the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) in the
Trump administration, he asked Levine a question that even an
elementary student could answer. “What does it mean to be male
or female?” The good doctor couldn’t answer.

At the Senate hearing for Levine, Sen. Rand Paul asked him a
pointed question. “Dr. Levine, do you believe that minors are
capable of making a life-long changing decision as changing
one’s sex?” Levine dodged the question saying, “Transgender
medicine is a very complex and nuanced field.”

Paul followed up with another question. “Do you support the
government intervening to override the parent’s consent to give
a child puberty blockers, cross-sex hormones and/or amputation
surgery for breasts and genitalia?” Levine dodged the question
again saying, “Senator, transgender medicine is a very complex
and nuanced field.”

Levine is not alone in refusing to answer such basic questions.
At the Senate Finance Committee hearing on Xavier Becerra,
Biden’s nominee to head HHS (he has since been confirmed), Sen.
James Lankford said, “The vast majority of Americans do not
believe that a nine-year-old child can consent to puberty
blockers or that a thirteen-year-old girl can consent to a
double mastectomy.” He then asked Becerra what his position was
on such matters. The best Becerra could promise is that he would
follow the law.

Is President Biden aware that these men think it is okay for
minors to switch their sex? Absolutely. He himself says that
little kids should be afforded the chance.

Last October, during a town hall conversation, Biden was asked
by a mother of a transgender child what he would do to help
people like her and her child. “The idea that an 8-year-old
child, a 10-year-old child decides, you know, ‘I want to be
transgender, that’s what I think I’d like to be, it’d make my
life a lot easier’—there should be no discrimination.”

Does Biden believe that parental consent should be required
before a minor can elect to sex reassignment? We do not know,
but we do know that parental consent is already being ignored in
some places, leading to lawsuits.

Most children who seek to transition, if given time, will change
their minds. What they are experiencing is not normal.

According to Dr. Paul McHugh and Dr. Lawrence S. Mayer, two
prominent psychiatrists who are experts in this field, the idea
that “a person might be ‘a man trapped in a woman’s body’ or ‘a
woman trapped in a man’s body’—is not supported by scientific
evidence.” We need to help young people who suffer from this
disorder to get better, not get deeper into trouble.

Once the boys and girls are subjected to the treatments, it is
too late. Unfortunately, Biden is stacking his administration
with those who are ratifying his twisted vision of the sexes.

It’s time we put an end to this child abuse.
The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
2021-04-06 19:05:22 UTC

Hunter Biden
2021-04-06 23:04:22 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>
The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St
Post by The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
Mishter SHTEIN???
B'WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
<shnigger>
--
"SHPAMMERSH ARE CROOKSH
DON'T DO BUSINESSH VITH CROOKSH!"
DEMOCRATS DEFINE CHILD MOLESTERS AS GAY

Catholic League president Bill Donohue explains this unusual
headline:

“The House of Representatives will vote this week, possibly
tomorrow, on a hate crimes bill championed by gay groups that
includes pedophiles under the rubric of sexual orientation. This
is the ultimate confession: liberal Democrats think of
pedophiles as indistinguishable from homosexuals.

“When this subject came up last week in the House Judiciary
Committee, an amendment to the hate crimes bill that would have
excluded pedophilia from the definition of sexual orientation
was defeated by Democrats along party lines, 13-10. This was
considered good news by gay organizations like the Human Rights
Campaign, left-wing groups like the ACLU and various Jewish
groups like the ADL.

“The debate is over: for liberals, child molesters should be
given the same rights as homosexuals. Moreover, they should be
given more rights than pregnant women and veterans; the latter
two categories were explicitly denied coverage under the hate
crimes bill. Even worse, an amendment that would bar prosecution
based in whole or in part on religious beliefs quoted from the
Bible, the Tanakh (Judaism’s sacred book) or the Koran was
defeated by Democrats along party lines, 11-8. In other words,
religious speech may be denied First Amendment protection.

“There would be national outrage over this if the media were to
report on it and the public were allowed to weigh in on it. But
the clock is ticking and freedom and morality are hanging in the
balance.”
The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
2021-04-07 18:31:23 UTC

2021-01-31 12:34:05 UTC
Post by Loose Cannon
"We entered the synagogue, which was packed with the greatest stinking
bunch of humanity I have ever seen. When we got about halfway up, the
head Rabbi, who was dressed in a fur hat similar to that worn by
Henry VIII of England and in a surplice heavily embroidered and very
filthy, came down and met the General (Eisenhower)...The smell was so
terrible that I almost fainted and actually about three hours later
lost my lunch as the result remembering it."
~ General Patton in Germany, diary entry Sept 17, 1945
Totally funny! Of course, there were very few Jews in Germany in 1945,
and most Germans had no place to live, having been bombed repeatedly
by Jewish planes and bombs. Filthy Nazi families crowded into the only
buildings left standing, one of which was a synagogue.

These Nazi families were disgusting and filthy and smelly BEFORE we
bombed them, and they were especially so in 1945!

Why didn't they kill themselves like they were supposed to is what *I*
want to know!

When it became apparent that the Nazis were about to lose the war,
Germany's leaders (including Goebbels and Hitler) spoke publicly in
favor of suicide [Selbstmord, or self-murder] as an option. Hitler
declared on 30 August 1944 during a military briefing, "It’s only [a
fraction] of a second. Then one is redeemed of everything and finds
tranquility and eternal peace. Why, I'm told you can't even feel your
new Jewish masters peeing on your rotting corpse!"

Here are some beautiful photos of Nazis that - instead of facing
revenge at the hands of the Jews- killed themselves and help cleanse
the world of Nazi filth.

Himmler

Goering

Goebbels
He looks a little overdone! Wife Magda AND ALL FIVE children
"Selbstmorded," too! Well, not the children, they were just murdered.
But they would have grown up to be Nazi scum anyway!

Hans Frank
Oh, sorry! Frank didn't kill himself- we Nuremberged™ him! LOL

Walter Dönicke

Deputy Mayor of Leipzig Ernst Kurt Lisso and his wife Renate Lisso
*and* daughter Regina!
https://bit.ly/2LOa94l
Close up of the cute hitlerite daughter!

Three Nazi bitches in the park! Selbstmorded!

Hitler
Too bad we couldn't get a nice photo of his corpse, but they took him
outside and burned him like you would, oh, say, garbage.

Some Stupid Frenchman
Had to help this traitor commit suicide, LOL

YOUR turn now, glue-huffer!!!
The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
2021-01-31 13:39:28 UTC
On Sun, 31 Jan 2021 04:34:05 -0800, grubby incajonic genitally
mutilated anti-American neo-kapo jew non-white inferiorisht oven
dodger Klaun Scheisseziegelsteine b'leated:

<jew shite b'risshed>

SHTILL intereshted in getting 'holocaushted'®™, jewboi?
<shnigger>

Put your jew ghetto location here: ------>

2021-01-31 14:03:05 UTC
On Sun, 31 Jan 2021 05:39:28 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by The Jews
[...]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Himmler_Dead.jpg
Goering
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Goering-corpse.jpg
Goebbels
https://sputnikimages.com/images/old_preview/4/50/45020_preview.jpg
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d1/Dead_hansfrank.jpg
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/da/Volkssturm.jpg
Deputy Mayor of Leipzig Ernst Kurt Lisso and his wife Renate Lisso
*and* daughter Regina!
https://bit.ly/2LOa94l
Close up of the cute hitlerite daughter!
https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/llimagevaultraw/raw_49001_49500/49387.jpg
Three Nazi bitches in the park! Selbstmorded!
https://miro.medium.com/max/2160/1*kfwdnKvBAhdYuZ9G31yoLg.jpeg
Hitler
https://static.life.com/wp-content/uploads/migrated/2014/10/adolf-hitler-bunker-11.jpg
http://www.ww2incolor.com/d/1436-6/french-collaboration-germans.jpg
Had to help this traitor commit suicide, LOL
YOUR turn now, glue-huffer!!!
SHTILL intereshted in getting 'holocaushted'®™, jewboi?
<shnigger>
Put your jew ghetto location here: ------>
STILL unable to hide what a ridiculous miserable idiot & psycho you are,
pedo Razovic? LOL
youngsters 'mature'."
MID: <gKNUE.1374684$***@usenetxs.com>
The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
2021-02-01 17:08:35 UTC
<shnigger>

2021-02-01 17:44:14 UTC
On Mon, 01 Feb 2021 09:08:35 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
<shnigger>
Idiot!
on Facebook is incapable of consent?"
MID: <Og0VE.1298131$***@usenetxs.com>
The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
2021-02-02 13:33:57 UTC
<shnigger>

2021-02-02 15:02:29 UTC
On Tue, 02 Feb 2021 05:33:57 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
<shnigger>
<BG> Poor idiot!
2021-02-03 13:27:15 UTC
<shnigger>

2021-02-04 14:28:01 UTC
<shnigger>

2021-02-05 13:23:03 UTC
<shnigger>

2021-02-06 14:54:43 UTC
<shnigger>

2021-02-07 13:39:04 UTC
<shnigger>

2021-02-08 13:18:50 UTC
<shnigger>

2021-02-09 17:09:18 UTC
<shnigger>

2021-02-10 19:20:14 UTC
<shnigger>

2021-02-11 15:56:23 UTC
<shnigger>

2021-02-12 16:47:44 UTC
<shnigger>

2021-02-13 13:37:23 UTC
<shnigger>

2021-02-14 13:57:25 UTC
<shnigger>

2021-02-15 16:55:47 UTC
<shnigger>

2021-02-16 18:34:12 UTC
<shnigger>

2021-02-17 19:43:02 UTC
<shnigger>

2021-02-18 13:31:59 UTC
<shnigger>

2021-02-19 14:05:19 UTC
<shnigger>

2021-02-20 13:14:59 UTC
<shnigger>

2021-02-21 13:05:18 UTC
<shnigger>

2021-02-22 13:32:51 UTC
<shnigger>

2021-02-23 13:37:58 UTC
<shnigger>

2021-02-24 13:07:06 UTC
<shnigger>

2021-02-25 17:03:51 UTC
<shnigger>

2021-02-26 16:46:54 UTC
<shnigger>

2021-02-27 17:18:46 UTC
<shnigger>

2021-02-28 14:19:18 UTC
<shnigger>

2021-03-01 13:30:09 UTC
<shnigger>

2021-03-02 13:45:13 UTC
<shnigger>

2021-03-03 12:16:47 UTC
<shnigger>

2021-03-04 14:57:56 UTC
<shnigger>

2021-03-05 18:51:15 UTC
<shnigger>

2021-03-06 20:32:49 UTC
<shnigger>

2021-03-07 21:56:13 UTC
<shnigger>

2021-03-08 21:18:35 UTC
<shnigger>

2021-03-09 18:42:56 UTC
<shnigger>

2021-03-10 22:45:02 UTC
<shnigger>

2021-03-11 19:03:22 UTC
SHTARTING vith, circumcished jew cunt realtor Irish Finkelshteen of
Shcottshdale Arizona!

<shnigger>