Joke: what's the difference between a British Catholic priest and zits?
Add Reply
Grikbasstarder®™
2019-11-25 11:01:15 UTC
Zits only come on your face when you're 13!

LOLOK!
Grikbassterdaeh®™
2019-11-25 12:56:31 UTC
On Mon, 25 Nov 2019 11:01:15 +0000 (UTC), jew paedophile Baruch
'Barry' Shein forging as Grikbasstarder®™ <***@skata.llc>
forged:

<fluhs jew smut/lies/shite>

----------------------------------------> 'Sachsenhausen'®™
NEMO
2019-11-25 13:01:06 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron ("Grikbassterdaeh") wrote:

[flush]

Put a bullet in your head, dirty old pedo... LOL!
The Peeler
2019-11-25 13:43:03 UTC
On Mon, 25 Nov 2019 04:56:31 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
Post by Grikbassterdaeh®™
On Mon, 25 Nov 2019 11:01:15 +0000 (UTC), jew paedophile Baruch
<fluhs jew smut/lies/shite>
----------------------------------------> 'Sachsenhausen'®™
This must be the most ridiculous thing ever seen in any part of Usenet!
ROTFLOL

Feeling SOOO desperate, you clinically insane, forlorn, trolling asshole?
on Facebook is incapable of consent?"
MID: <Og0VE.1298131$***@usenetxs.com>
Michael Ejercito
2019-11-29 16:27:00 UTC
Post by Grikbassterdaeh®™
On Mon, 25 Nov 2019 11:01:15 +0000 (UTC), jew paedophile Baruch
<fluhs jew smut/lies/shite>
----------------------------------------> 'Sachsenhausen'®™
This must be the most ridiculous thing ever seen in any part of Usenet!
ROTFLOL
Feeling SOOO desperate, you clinically insane, forlorn, trolling asshole?
LOL
The mangina sure is.

Jack Marshall writes about a protest at Yale.

http://ethicsalarms.com/2019/11/24/not-protesters-just-a-mob/

Not Protesters, Just A Mob
NOVEMBER 24, 2019 / JACK MARSHALL

Giving a mob the dignity and legitimacy of referring to them as “protesters”
just encourages them. A prime example occurred two days ago in New Haven, at
the traditional Harvard-Yale game, the culmination of the Ivy League college
football season. Personally, I wouldn’t have crossed the street to attend
the 136th edition of “The Game,” though I witnessed the most famous of the
them all, 1968’s 29-29 tie. Nonetheless, what a bunch of climate-addled
demonstrators inflicted on a large group of students and alumni just trying
to have a good time enjoying football, traditions, nostalgia and camaraderie
should not be romanticized. The “protesters” are arrogant, disrespectful and
anti-democratic jerks. Boola-Boola.

A large mob of Yale Bowl spectators rushed the field at halftime, demanding
that Harvard and Yale divest themselves of investments in fossil fuel and
energy companies, delaying the start of the second half by nearly an hour,
and causing the game to finish in near-darkness. Students from both schools,
who didn’t care who they hurt or inconvenienced, rushed to midfield as soon
the Yale band finished performing. ( At least they could have done it while
the Yale band was performing…)The contest resumed after the Yale police
issued 42 summonses for disorderly conduct. But the wasted hour threatened
game’s finish: the Yale Bowl lacks stadium lights, and the game went to
double overtime. Yale won just before it became too dark to play.

The Ivy League referred to the protest as “regrettable.” and Yale said that
while it “stands firmly for the right to free expression,” it added that
“the exercise of free expression on campus is subject to general conditions,
and we do not allow disruption of university events.”

So will Yale suspend or expel any of the mob? Of course not.

Protesters that set out to get attention by disrupting the lives of
law-abiding citizens engaged in innocent activities are low-level
terrorists. They aim to bypass democracy by creating implicit threats,
hoping that their adversaries will surrender to just shut them up and avoid
the annoyance.

I’ll admit, my attitude toward these kinds of protests was hardened after I
missed several weeks of college classes when a small group of militant
students took over a building, provoked police, and sparked a strike that
shut down the university for most of a month. They demanded divestment too,
of investments in defense contractor companies, but their original grievance
was that the college allowed students who wanted to prepare for a military
career to take ROTC on campus. You know, choices and alliances that the
morally superior mob disapproved of. Can’t have that.

Those who want to hold demonstrations to inspire public awareness of an
issue have the Constitutional tools to do so. These unlawful mob actions,
in contrast, are the antithesis of democracy, and the way to stop them is to
stop treating such protesters as anything but the public nuisances they are.

In Washington, D.C., Jane Fonda is trying to re-live her Hanoi Jane heyday
by leading illegal–no permits!—climate change protests. The District isn’t
prosecuting her, and it apparently isn’t “the King’s Pass” at work. The D.C.
Attorney General’s office is “woke,” and almost never prosecutes protesters,
not just celebrities, even when Iraq War protesters lay down in traffic in
2002 and caused thousands of commuters to be hours late for work, and later
when the “Occupy” anarchists camped out in Farragut Square. This, I
believe, is an abuse of prosecutorial discretion, unethical both in
principle and in its long-term effects, which are to endorse mob action as
attempted vetoes over majority rule. It creates the opportunity for
risk-free civil disobedience, breaking the law but not having to endure the
essential penalty for doing so.

Not all mobs will be regarded equal, of course. Thus demonstrators for
conservative causes typically don’t test D.C.’s dedication to equal
treatment. They get permits.
The Peeler
2019-11-29 17:19:48 UTC
Desperation being her middle name: Goran Desperation Razovic! LOL
shick old yidoid pedo Baruch 'Barry' Shein (aka 'Ron Jacobsohn')
2019-11-30 16:12:20 UTC
On Fri, 29 Nov 2019 08:27:00 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]...and better air in here again! [sic][SIC!!! LOL]

Watch, it geezer!
Post by Michael Ejercito
The mangina sure is.
Inane.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Jack Marshall writes about a protest at Yale.
Now who gives two jew shits what inanities Jack Marshall (whoever the
fuck that is) has plagiarised about a protest, mong?

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus having still MORE delusions
about growing a pair: "If ANYONE dared to grab me by the neck
like that he'd get my fist in his face."

In spite of all the evidence, the Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus
STILL has delusions about growing a pair!
"What kind of other-worldly pussies (men?) are you all? If someone
would dare to grab me by the back of my neck like that and push me
around, my instinctive, AUTOMATIC reaction would be to knock him in
the face! NOBODY is allowed to do that to ANYONE!"

2019-11-30 16:30:15 UTC
On Sat, 30 Nov 2019 08:12:20 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "shick old yidoid pedo Baruch
Post by shick old yidoid pedo Baruch 'Barry' Shein (aka 'Ron Jacobsohn')
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by The Peeler
Feeling SOOO desperate, you clinically insane, forlorn, trolling asshole?
LOL
The mangina sure is.
Inane.
There is NOTHING inane about stating and agreeing with the truth, you
Post by Michael Ejercito
Jack Marshall writes about a protest at Yale.
Now who gives two jew shits what inanities Jack Marshall (whoever the
fuck that is) has plagiarised about a protest, mong?
INTELLIGENT people appreciate that smart guy's smart and original articles,
retarded serb peasant!
Michael Ejercito
2019-11-30 17:31:03 UTC
"shick old yidoid pedo Baruch 'Barry' Shein (aka 'Ron Jacobsohn')" wrote in
Post by shick old yidoid pedo Baruch 'Barry' Shein (aka 'Ron Jacobsohn')
On Fri, 29 Nov 2019 08:27:00 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]...and better air in here again! [sic][SIC!!! LOL]
Watch, it geezer!
We also watch classy young ladies.

http://redbust.com/una-girl-hand-fan/
Post by shick old yidoid pedo Baruch 'Barry' Shein (aka 'Ron Jacobsohn')
Post by Michael Ejercito
The mangina sure is.
Inane.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Jack Marshall writes about a protest at Yale.
Now who gives two jew shits what inanities Jack Marshall (whoever the
fuck that is) has plagiarised about a protest, mong?
Nithing, normal people do.

Michael
shick old yidoid pedo Baruch 'Barry' Shein (aka 'Ron Jacobsohn')
2019-12-01 19:54:59 UTC
On Sat, 30 Nov 2019 09:31:03 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by shick old yidoid pedo Baruch 'Barry' Shein (aka 'Ron Jacobsohn')
Post by Michael Ejercito
The mangina sure is.
Inane.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Jack Marshall writes about a protest at Yale.
Now who gives two jew shits what inanities Jack Marshall (whoever the
fuck that is) has plagiarised about a protest, mong?
Nithing, normal people do.
Needledick, only subnormal subpeople like you do.
Michael

2019-12-01 20:13:39 UTC
On Sun, 01 Dec 2019 11:54:59 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Michael Ejercito
Nithing, normal people do.
Needledick, only subnormal subpeople like you do.
Stop projecting your OWN subnormality and subhumanity onto all those that
you feel are superior to you and straight unlike you, you sexually crippled
perv!
Post by shick old yidoid pedo Baruch 'Barry' Shein (aka 'Ron Jacobsohn')
Post by Michael Ejercito
Michael
doesn't know what's going on?"
MID: <FnMUE.676068$***@usenetxs.com>