Pedophilic Dreckserb and Spammer Razovic gets Hissy Fit after Hissy Fit on Usenet! LOL
2021-05-26 15:39:27 UTC
And it doesn't help her nothing! It's a HOOT! LOL
youngsters 'mature'."
MID: <gKNUE.1374684$***@usenetxs.com>

ONLY in your wildest gay dreams, gay anal Razovic!
Michael Ejercito
2021-06-01 13:43:59 UTC
Post by Peeler
And it doesn't help her nothing! It's a HOOT! LOL
Happy New Month!

The mangina does not even get a happy new hour.

Jack Marshall writes about Ronald Greene.

http://ethicsalarms.com/2021/05/24/ethics-miscreants-in-yet-another-police-involved-death-ethics-train-wreck/

Ethics Miscreants In Yet Another Police-Involved Death Ethics Train Wreck
MAY 24, 2021 / JACK MARSHALL
Ronald Greene

Another death of a black man in an encounter with the police has
re-emerged from 2019, this time from Louisiana. It has even more of the
unethical elements of past tragedies/botches/fiascos than usual, and the
cast of characters are all playing their now familiar parts to maximize
the likelihood of protests, riots, political grandstanding and
confusion, not to mention more deaths and further damage to race
relation and law enforcement. Good job, everyone!

This is a true ethics train wreck, because nobody, literally nobody, who
has been involved with the episode so far has behaved ethically. At this
point, I see no hope that the mess can be cleaned up, but maybe we can
learn something from how thoroughly another Police Meet Black Lawbreaker
disaster has been mishandled by everyone to ensure the worst conceivable
outcome. In no particular order, here is a list of those responsible for
the Ronald Greene Ethics Train Wreck.

1. The Louisiana state police. This is the only place to start: the
police screwed up, a black man died, and they tried to cover it up. Once
the authorities have done that, there is no going back: they are
presumptively villains, racists, murderers. The facts barely matter.
Maybe somebody said that a cover-up was necessary because there would be
inevitable Black Lives Matters demonstrations and maybe violence if the
facts were admitted and release. After all, the troopers involved were
white. Maybe someone was afraid of having to pay damages to the family
once Ben Crump or an equivalent predator trial lawyer swooped down on
the case like a hawk on a rat. It doesn’t matter why or how the cover-up
came about now, but it certainly did.

Greene was a 49-year-old man who lived in Monroe, Louisiana. He was, as
far as we know, driving to meet his wife in Florida and died shortly
after midnight on May 10, 2019. The authorities told Greene’s family
that he died from injuries he sustained when his car crashed into a tree
outside Monroe after he refused to stop for state troopers as they tried
to pull his car over for a traffic violation. A single-page crash report
said only that troopers tried to stop Greene for an unspecified traffic
offense, that he refused to pull over and troopers pursued him.The Union
Parish coroner ruled Greene’s death accidental and due to cardiac arrest.

But the dashcam and bodycam footage that was mysteriously withheld, and
it did not support that narrative. Eventually, it was shown to the
family, who sued the town and police a year after the accident, in May
2020. A few teeny details had not been included in the report.

The films show Greene’s SUV stopped on the side of the road, presumably
after the police chase. Troopers open the door and shock Greene with a
stun gun, as Greene screams, “I’m sorry” and “I’m scared.” One officer
wrestles Greene to the ground, puts him in a chokehold and punches him
in the face. Another trooper is seen briefly dragging Greene by shackles
on his ankles as he lay on the ground. Greene was jolted again by a stun
gun as he lay handcuffed on the ground. He lay facedown and moaning for
more than nine minutes, as troopers wiped blood from their hands and
faces. “I hope this guy ain’t got AIDS,” one of the troopers said.
Another trooper can be heard saying that he had beat Greene: “Choked him
and everything else, trying to get him under control…[he was] “still
fighting and we were still wrestling with him, trying to hold him down,
’cause he was spitting blood everywhere — and then, all of a sudden, he
just went limp…. I thought he was dead.”

2. Louisiana. The state, faced with a video record of police brutality
that appears worse than what befell George Floyd, delayed releasing the
tapes. A State police spokesman said that the agency could not yet
release it because the encounter was the subject of an administrative
and criminal investigation, but the federal investigation didn’t start
until after the family’s law suit was filed, a year after Green’s death.
This kind of delay, which happens frequently in these events, looks like
“Let’s keep this away from the media and the pubic as long as we can
while we get out stories straight,” because that’s what it is. The delay
makes the government and law enforcement appear guilty, implies a
cover-up, and destroys any reason for the public to trust or believe the
police.

3. The victim. As is the case in almost all of the alleged “racist
killings” by police, Richard Greene would almost certainly be alive if
he had just pulled over and followed police instructions. Instead, he
tried to elude the police. Resisting arrest is the common denominator of
these tragedies. It’s illegal, it’s reckless, it’s dangerous (he was
pursued at more than 100 mph), and it cannot be removed from the
equation, though the news media and activists try mightily to do so.

4. The news media. Here is how the Times describes Greene: “He was
married, worked as a barber, and had recently gone into remission after
battling cancer for two years.” The sanctification of all black victims
in police actions is now the norm. A few paragraphs later, we learn that
he “failed to stop immediately for a traffic violation.” Oh, right: in
the first sentence of its article, the Times mentioned “a chase.” That’s
deceit, a deliberate misrepresentation. In other sources, we learn that
Greene was speeding away from police at more than a hundred miles an
hour. Why did the Times omit that fact in an article headlined, “What We
Know About Ronald Greene’s Death”? It’s obvious, isn’t it? The Times
wants to make the black victim appear as blameless as possible, and the
state police, who hardly need any assistance in this regard, to look as
bad as possible. The phenomenon of police reacting emotional and
vindictively after a high speed chase is well documented; it’s illegal
and a marker of poor training, but nonetheless the eluding driver
created the catalyst for his own abuse.

5. The race-baiters and inciters. After the AP got a hold of the dashcam
and bodycam footage and released it to the news media, MSNBC’s host
Tiffany Cross, ranted on the air,

“I am outraged, and exhausted, and angry. That video is practically
unwatchable. And I think about that man’s family, and his mother, and
what they must be going through. And I just wonder— this is clearly not
a system that can be reformed, and I just— what can we do to stop this?
Because it feels like it’s just time to burn it down, you know? We ask,
please stop killing us. It hasn’t happened. At this point it’s a demand
and it’s still happening. I don’t even know the words to describe the
level of outrage I feel thinking about what this man’s— his mother had
to watch that tape. You’ve organized all over the country. I am so ready
for this fight. I am so ready for this fight, because I don’t want to
see another person go through that. How do we organize ourselves out of
this quagmire? They’re attacking our voting rights. They’re attacking
our lives and livelihoods. They’re killing us if they’re not
over-criminalizing us and putting us in jail. As a longtime organizer
what is it that we do?”

There will be more like that. This is incitement to riot by definition,
in addition to having no relationship to journalism or responsible
punditry. News and broadcast organizations have an ethical obligation to
stop their employees from behaving like this; instead, they encourage it.

I see no end to this cycle of stupidity, incompetence, violence and hate
until each category above begins reforming its conduct and behaving
ethically.

Realistically, what are the chances of that?

In the clips published by the A.P., covering more than two minutes, Mr.
Greene is seen being jolted again with a stun gun while lying handcuffed
on the ground.

The A.P. reported that the troopers, who were white, left Mr. Greene
lying facedown and moaning for more than nine minutes, as they wiped
blood from their hands and faces. “I hope this guy ain’t got AIDS,” one
of the troopers is heard to say, adding an expletive.

Video from several minutes later shows Mr. Greene limp, unresponsive and
bleeding from his head and face, and he is then seen being loaded onto
an ambulance gurney with his arm cuffed to a bedrail, according to The A.P.

In one body camera video that the state police later released, a trooper
can be heard saying that he had beat Mr. Greene, using an expletive.
“Choked him and everything else, trying to get him under control,” the
trooper says.

After Mr. Greene was in handcuffs, the trooper says, he was “still

“Yeah,” the trooper continues. “I thought he was dead.”
The Peeler
2021-06-01 13:51:08 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Peeler
And it doesn't help her nothing! It's a HOOT! LOL
Happy New Month!
Thanks! Same to you!
Post by Michael Ejercito
The mangina does not even get a happy new hour.
But we got a lot of hours full of hilarity thanks to that impotent laughing
stock and all-time loser! LOL
Michael Ejercito
2021-06-06 16:23:16 UTC
Post by The Peeler
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Peeler
And it doesn't help her nothing! It's a HOOT! LOL
Happy New Month!
Thanks! Same to you!
You are welcome.
Post by The Peeler
Post by Michael Ejercito
The mangina does not even get a happy new hour.
But we got a lot of hours full of hilarity thanks to that impotent laughing
stock and all-time loser! LOL
Indeed.

Michael
https://www.avg.com