As jewboi Heinz Alfred 'Henry' Kisshinger once admitted: Any shubpeople that have been poishecuted for 2000 yearsh musht be doing shomething wrong! VOT are YOU doing wrong jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN infeshting 700 Washington St, B'righton Mass? <B<
Suzy KKKohen
2021-10-20 12:00:26 UTC
SHAME as every OTHER g-ddam jew paedophile shpammer INNIT,
BARRY Z. jew!

LOLOK

Loose Cannon
2021-10-26 03:22:22 UTC
On Wed, 20 Oct 2021 05:00:26 -0700, Suzy KKKohen
Post by Suzy KKKohen
SHAME as every OTHER g-ddam jew paedophile shpammer INNIT,
BARRY Z. jew!
LOLOK
Kissinger is one jew who spoke the truth. The kikes have been getting
their asses kicked since the beginning of time. Is everybody through
out history wrong? The root cause of 'anti'semitism' is jew behavior.
If they don't want to get holocausted, then they should stop acting
like jews.