ATONE, grubby incajonic neo-kapo non-white jew inferiorisht oven dodger Klaun Scheisseziegelsteine (aka Klaus Schadenfreude - LOL) for trying to throw SHEVERAL other jews under the jew bus to avoid getting 'holocaushted'®™ YOURSHELF!
Add Reply
Loose Cannon
2021-09-01 18:24:10 UTC
ATONE jew bashtard ATONE!

Your jew new year 5782 SHTARTSH on MONDAY!
--
"SHPAMMERSH ARE CROOKSH
DON'T DO BUSINESSH VITH CROOKSH!"
2021-09-01 18:53:06 UTC
Post by Loose Cannon
ATONE jew bashtard ATONE!
Your jew new year 5782 SHTARTSH on MONDAY!
Our rabbi said we should stop humiliating you.

But I don't think we will.
LOL

2021 Score Card for Gordon Radovich

# of gallons of Jew diarrhea gargled and swallowed - 2,117,003
# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0

"Yes. You WILL hide...jewbois always DO! But to no avail...you WILL
get 'holocausted'®™ regardless!"
-Gordon claiming in May of 2017 that he'd Holocaust us and didn't need our address.
Yet he's had Barry's address for almost TWO DECADES!!!
On Wed, 01 Sep 2021 11:53:06 -0700, grubby incajonic anti-American neo
kapo non-white inferiorisht jew oven dodger Klaun Scheisseziegelsteine
b'leated:

<jew shite b'risshed>

Ya'll shut your dirty fucking cockshucking jew mouth, jewboi!

ATONE, jew bastard, ATONE!

#me joo LOL!
2021-09-01 21:32:35 UTC
On Wed, 01 Sep 2021 21:30:14 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Loose Cannon
Post by The Jews
Post by Loose Cannon
ATONE jew bashtard ATONE!
Your jew new year 5782 SHTARTSH on MONDAY!
Our rabbi said we should stop humiliating you.
But I don't think we will.
LOL
Ya'll shut your dirty fucking cockshucking jew mouth, jewboi!
You sound REALLY REALLY DESPERATE, you know, you bitchslapped cunt! LOL
Post by Loose Cannon
ATONE, jew bastard, ATONE!
See above, punching bag! LOL
Post by Loose Cannon
#me asshole
Oh, YES, you ARE, filthy old pedo swine!
"Isn't it time that paedophiles were admitted to the LGBTQ rainbow?"
MID: <Y8LUE.513827$***@usenetxs.com>

NO, it isn't, you filthy old pedo swine!
The Jews
2021-09-01 22:06:52 UTC
Post by Loose Cannon
Post by The Jews
Post by Loose Cannon
ATONE jew bashtard ATONE!
Your jew new year 5782 SHTARTSH on MONDAY!
Our rabbi said we should stop humiliating you.
But I don't think we will.
LOL
Ya'll shut your dirty fucking cockshucking jew mouth, jewboi!
No, glue huffer! LOL

2021-09-02 13:03:02 UTC
On Thu, 02 Sep 2021 13:42:17 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Loose Cannon
Post by The Jews
Post by Loose Cannon
Post by The Jews
Our rabbi said we should stop humiliating you.
But I don't think we will.
LOL
Ya'll shut your dirty fucking cockshucking jew mouth, jewboi!
No, glue huffer! LOL
Ya'll shut your dirty fucking cockshucking jew mouth, jewboi!
HAHAHAAA!!! Your IMPOTENCE is showing, eternal loser! LOL
Post by Loose Cannon
ATONE, jew bastard, ATONE!
STILL begging? LOL
Post by Loose Cannon
#me asshole
Oh, YES, you ARE, filthy old pedo swine!
on Facebook is incapable of consent?"
MID: <Og0VE.1298131$***@usenetxs.com>

So 13-year-olds are your thing, filthy old pedo swine?
The Jews

On Fri, 03 Sep 2021 00:15:22 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Loose Cannon
<jew shite b'risshed>
Another white supremacist baby raper? What is *wrong* with these
people?
“If you have not killed at least one Nazi a day, you have wasted that
day. If you kill one Nazi, kill another—there is nothing more amusing
for us than a heap of Nazi corpses.”
-Ilya Ehrenburg.
Ya'll shut your dirty fucking cockshucking jew mouth, jewboi!
You begged like that already a few thousand times, psychopath! But keep
praying to your newest Jewish God! LOL
Post by Loose Cannon
ATONE and EAT SHIT, jew bastard!
I suppose he, like all decent people, will just KEEP having endless fun
shitting and pissing all over you, every time you show up, pedophilic
psychopath!

Susan Cohen
2021-09-03 14:00:25 UTC
On Thu, 02 Sep 2021 15:23:10 -0700, The Jews
On Fri, 3 Sep 2021 00:03:39 +0200 (CEST), "No Clinton Ever Again"
A 3-year-old Florida girl was raped and beaten by her new
stepfather before she died Monday, police said.
Charlie Brame had signs of recent sexual and "aggravated child
abuse with severe brain trauma," according to an Orlando Police
Department report.
She died in an Orlando hospital after her stepfather, Pascal
Kaufmann, reported Brame had stopped moving Saturday, according
to the Orlando Sentinel.
Kaufmann, 19, was behind Brame's injuries and was charged with
child neglect and rape, police said.
Kaufmann moved to the United States from Germany in August and
wed Brame's mother about a week ago, according to a police
report.
On Saturday, he babysat Brame while her mother was at work,
according to his arrest report.
Kaufmann told police the girl was hurt falling off a bed. When
she didn't move, he borrowed a neighbor's cell phone and called
his wife.
The alleged child rapist was "calm" in those moments and
declined offers to help, neighbors said.
When paramedics arrived at the Orlando home, they found the girl
struggling to breathe, with bruises covering her back and head,
police said.
It "was unlikely that (Brame) could receive such severe head
trauma from falling out of the bed," police wrote in a report.
Her injuries were "more consistent with blunt trauma to the back
of the skull."
Brame's father had been concerned about Kaufmann being near his
"happy and healthy" daughter after Brame said Kaufmann had
spanked her, according to a police report.
He begged Brame's mother not to leave the girl alone with
Kaufmann, the report said.
He “told her that (Kaufmann) is to never touch his daughter
again or he would kill him," according to the report.
Kaufmann could face more charges depending on the results of an
autopsy that will determine Brame's cause of death.
He was denied bail.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/girl-3-dies-raped-beaten-
stepfather-police-article-1.2025585
Wrong, bitch! Kauffman is a jew name
The Peeler
2021-09-03 15:12:02 UTC
On Fri, 03 Sep 21 14:00:25 UTC, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married nazi
Post by Susan Cohen
[...]
Wrong, unhappily married gay nazitard! It's a common German name.

Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, so RETARDED?
Anti-virus firm AVG <***@avg.com> addressing Loose Sphincter on Usenet:

"Hello from AVG.

Please stop advertising us. We don't want to be associated with neo-Nazi
scum like you and RichA, no matter whether you use our product or not.

And fix your fucking sig separator!

Sincerely, AVG."
The Peeler
2021-09-03 16:26:05 UTC
On Fri, 03 Sep 2021 16:24:46 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Yup.
Indeed.
Yup, you are INDEED a VERY VERY sick asshole, pedophilic gay psychopath!
youngsters 'mature'."
MID: <gKNUE.1374684$***@usenetxs.com>

ONLY in your wildest gay dreams, gay anal Razovic!