SHAY NOW grubby gook-hating incajonic anti-American jew cockshucker Klaun Scheisseziegelsteine....SHTILL can't find any EVIDENCE that White (aka Human) women are ALLOWED to excrete hideoush half-human shub-babies AFTER 'mating' with gooks?
Add Reply
Professeur de merde, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
2020-01-11 15:03:58 UTC
SHTILL don't got the jew mini-cajone's to produce the EVIDENCE jew
cockshucker?

DON'T, bother trying to GROW any...there IS no shuch evidence!

shabbat shalom a"h!

gut shabbos!
The Jews
2020-01-11 15:35:04 UTC
Using one of his many inane aliases, the lazy, inbred,
pedophile, glue huffing Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], continually beaten and humiliated
by Jews, Filipinos, Asians, Africans, and White people of
every stripe and denomination, returned for more degradation
and debasement at the hands of his physical, intellectual,
and moral superiors, when he typed the following plagiarized,
Post by Professeur de merde, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
SHTILL don't got the jew mini-cajone's to produce the EVIDENCE jew
cockshucker?
DON'T, bother trying to GROW any...there IS no shuch evidence!
Thanks for admitting that you have no evidence there is a law that
white women can't happily and prodigiously procreate with Asians and
Blacks!

I KNEW it was only a matter of time before I tricked you into
admitting it!

ROFLMJAO!!!!!

Fuck but you're a gullible glue-huffer!

"Why do I keep getting scammed by Jews? Is it because they're so
smart, or because I'm so stupid?"
-Gordon Radovich 2018

2020 Score Card for Gordon Radovich

# of jew ani zsuckled - 22,347
# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0

-Gordon Radovich, Wed, 17 Jan 2018

"HUH ? O, shitscared of being, traced and 'holocausted'®™ that he
set, up an untraceable Gmail account JUST, to email me!
"null.net account traceable ?
-Gordon, inanely babbling about a gmail account which he claimed he
never got an email from, but somehow he knows about."
-Gordon Radovich
Peeler
2020-01-11 17:31:34 UTC
On Sat, 11 Jan 2020 07:03:58 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "Professeur de merde, Baruch
Post by Professeur de merde, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
SHTILL don't got the jew mini-cajone's to produce the EVIDENCE jew
cockshucker?
DON'T, bother trying to GROW any...there IS no shuch evidence!
shabbat shalom a"h!
gut shabbos!
What are you now hallucinating about again, clinically insane Professeur de
merde? LMAO
doesn't know what's going on?"
MID: <FnMUE.676068$***@usenetxs.com>
Michael Ejercito
2020-01-11 19:41:31 UTC
Post by Professeur de merde, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
SHTILL don't got the jew mini-cajone's to produce the EVIDENCE jew
cockshucker?
DON'T, bother trying to GROW any...there IS no shuch evidence!
shabbat shalom a"h!
gut shabbos!
Mangina, this picture is all the evidence that you need.

http://www.instagram.com/p/LPhfEoipsf/

Just check out this happy couple and their newborn baby boy!

Michael
Professeur de merde, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
2020-01-12 13:03:03 UTC
On Sat, 11 Jan 2020 11:41:31 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Professeur de merde, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
SHTILL don't got the jew mini-cajone's to produce the EVIDENCE jew
cockshucker?
DON'T, bother trying to GROW any...there IS no shuch evidence!
shabbat shalom a"h!
gut shabbos!
Mangina, this picture is all the evidence that you need.
http://www.instagram.com/p/LPhfEoipsf/
Just check out this happy couple and their newborn baby boy!
Needledick, post your bestiality pictures on a BESTIALITY group, not
here!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Michael

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus having still MORE delusions
about growing a pair: "If ANYONE dared to grab me by the neck
like that he'd get my fist in his face."

In spite of all the evidence, the Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus
STILL has delusions about growing a pair!
"What kind of other-worldly pussies (men?) are you all? If someone
would dare to grab me by the back of my neck like that and push me
around, my instinctive, AUTOMATIC reaction would be to knock him in
the face! NOBODY is allowed to do that to ANYONE!"

2020-01-12 13:12:08 UTC
Using one of his many inane aliases, the lazy, inbred,
pedophile, glue huffing Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], continually beaten and humiliated
by Jews, Filipinos, Asians, Africans, and White people of
every stripe and denomination, returned for more degradation
and debasement at the hands of his physical, intellectual,
and moral superiors, when he typed the following plagiarized,
On Sat, 11 Jan 2020 11:41:31 -0800, "My Master Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
Mangina, this picture is all the evidence that you need.
http://www.instagram.com/p/LPhfEoipsf/
Just check out this happy couple and their newborn baby boy!
I am so jealous that I can't get a white woman! Of course, what
would I do with her? I have no cajones at all!
That is a problem, isn't it?

For you, anyway. The rest of the world rejoices!

-Gordon Radovich 2018

2020 Score Card for Gordon Radovich

# of jew ani zsuckled - 23,942

-Gordon Radovich
Michael Ejercito

Michael
Professeur de merde, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
2020-01-17 12:15:41 UTC
On Thu, 16 Jan 2020 07:59:54 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<fluhs jew smut/lies/shite>
Post by Michael Ejercito
Yup.
Inane one-word drivel, as noted by Boadicea.
Classic vacuous Oriental 'me too'.

2020-01-17 12:23:37 UTC
Lazy, glue-huffing pedophile Gordon Radovich [***@tiscali.co.uk],
looking on in quiet desperation while attractive white women all over
the world seek out black, Asian, Hispanic, Jewish, and Filipino lovers
and willingly accept their fertile semen into the womb, knowing the
only result will be beautiful mixed race babies, feels humiliated that
he doesn't have the cajones to even approach these déesses blanches
without them calling 911 and aiming a can of bear spray in his
pock-marked, disfigured face. Sobbing in submissiveness to all other
races, he could only manage the following plagiarized,
Post by The Jews
Post by Michael Ejercito
Just check out this happy couple and their newborn baby boy!
I am so jealous that I can't get a white woman! Of course, what
would I do with her? I have no cajones at all!
That is a problem, isn't it?
For you, anyway. The rest of the world rejoices!
Yup.
Inane one-word
We're trying to keep it simple for you, Gordon! With all the glue you
huff, it's remarkable you even able to post a response!

ROFLMJAO

-Gordon Radovich
Peeler
2020-01-17 15:05:36 UTC
On Fri, 17 Jan 2020 04:15:41 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by The Jews
I am so jealous that I can't get a white woman! Of course, what
would I do with her? I have no cajones at all!
That is a problem, isn't it?
For you, anyway. The rest of the world rejoices!
Yup.
Inane one-word drivel, as noted by Boadicea.
Classic vacuous Oriental 'me too'.
TRUTH hurts you really ridiculous sexual cripple, eh? LOL
Post by Professeur de merde, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
Post by Michael Ejercito
Michael
on Facebook is incapable of consent?"
MID: <Og0VE.1298131$***@usenetxs.com>
Peeler
2020-01-12 13:40:57 UTC
On Sun, 12 Jan 2020 05:03:03 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Michael Ejercito
Mangina, this picture is all the evidence that you need.
http://www.instagram.com/p/LPhfEoipsf/
Just check out this happy couple and their newborn baby boy!
Needledick, post your bestiality pictures on a BESTIALITY group, not
here!
ONLY an extremely miserable and abnormal sexual cripple would ever consider
such pictures of love to be bestiality pictures!
Post by Professeur de merde, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
Post by Michael Ejercito
Michael
is any "meaningful" debate to lower the age of consent:
"If there isn't, there should be."
MID: <ZAMUE.174724$***@usenetxs.com>
Michael Ejercito
2020-01-12 16:31:18 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Professeur de merde, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
SHTILL don't got the jew mini-cajone's to produce the EVIDENCE jew
cockshucker?
DON'T, bother trying to GROW any...there IS no shuch evidence!
shabbat shalom a"h!
gut shabbos!
Mangina, this picture is all the evidence that you need.
http://www.instagram.com/p/LPhfEoipsf/
Just check out this happy couple and their newborn baby boy!
Needledick, post your bestiality pictures on a BESTIALITY group, not
here!
Nithing, there is no bestiality in that picture.

It is a picture of a man, a woman, and their newborn baby boy!

Michael
Peeler
But there is endless bestiality in the nithing's "mind"!
Professeur de merde, Shitsack Rabin
2020-01-13 13:38:45 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Professeur de merde, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
SHTILL don't got the jew mini-cajone's to produce the EVIDENCE jew
cockshucker?
DON'T, bother trying to GROW any...there IS no shuch evidence!
shabbat shalom a"h!
gut shabbos!
Mangina, this picture is all the evidence that you need.
http://www.instagram.com/p/LPhfEoipsf/
Just check out this happy couple and their newborn baby boy!
Needledick, post your bestiality pictures on a BESTIALITY group, not
here!
Nithing, there is no bestiality in that picture.
Needledick, if it's a mixed species 'couple' (as it no doubt is),
their hideous mixed species sub-baby is PRIMA FACIE EVIDENCE of their
bestiality.
Post by Michael Ejercito
It is a picture of a man, a woman, and their newborn baby boy!
It is a picture of a human, a subhuman and their hideous half-human
sub-baby...which is ILLEGAL.

2020-01-13 13:41:06 UTC
Post by Professeur de merde, Shitsack Rabin
It is a picture of a human, a subhuman and their hideous half-human
sub-baby...which is ILLEGAL.
Poor Gordon- still whining about things being "illegal" but unable to
produce a single, solitary law!

ROFLMAO

Once again, his mouth writes checks his ass can't cash!

Too funny.

-Gordon Radovich
Michael Ejercito
2020-01-17 14:13:26 UTC
Post by The Jews
Using one of his many inane aliases, the lazy, inbred,
pedophile, glue huffing Gordon Radovich
by Jews, Filipinos, Asians, Africans, and White people of
every stripe and denomination, returned for more degradation
and debasement at the hands of his physical, intellectual,
and moral superiors, when he typed the following plagiarized,
Post by Professeur de merde, Shitsack Rabin
It is a picture of a human, a subhuman and their hideous half-human
sub-baby...which is ILLEGAL.
Poor Gordon- still whining about things being "illegal" but unable to
produce a single, solitary law!
In the meantime, the miscegenation continues!

Michael
Professeur de merde, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
2020-01-18 14:03:49 UTC
On Fri, 17 Jan 2020 06:13:26 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<fluhs jew smut/lies/shite>
Post by Michael Ejercito
In the meantime, the miscegenation continues!
You mean the bestiality, mong...which is ILLEGAL.

2020-01-18 14:16:46 UTC
Lazy, glue-huffing pedophile Gordon Radovich [***@tiscali.co.uk],
looking on in quiet desperation while attractive white women all over
the world seek out black, Asian, Hispanic, Jewish, and Filipino lovers
and willingly accept their fertile semen into the womb, knowing the
only result will be beautiful mixed race babies, feels humiliated that
he doesn't have the cajones to even approach these déesses blanches
without them calling 911 and aiming a can of bear spray in his
pock-marked, disfigured face. Sobbing in submissiveness to all other
races, he could only manage the following plagiarized,
On Fri, 17 Jan 2020 06:13:26 -0800, "Mr. Michael Ejercito"
<fluhs jew smut/lies/shite>
Post by Michael Ejercito
In the meantime, the miscegenation continues!
You mean the bestiality, mong...which is ILLEGAL.
You mean frenzied and all-too-common lovemaking and procreation, which
is PERFECTLY legal!

-Gordon Radovich
Michael Ejercito
2020-01-18 16:28:02 UTC
Post by The Jews
looking on in quiet desperation while attractive white women all over
the world seek out black, Asian, Hispanic, Jewish, and Filipino lovers
and willingly accept their fertile semen into the womb, knowing the
only result will be beautiful mixed race babies, feels humiliated that
he doesn't have the cajones to even approach these déesses blanches
without them calling 911 and aiming a can of bear spray in his
pock-marked, disfigured face. Sobbing in submissiveness to all other
races, he could only manage the following plagiarized,
On Fri, 17 Jan 2020 06:13:26 -0800, "Mr. Michael Ejercito"
"grubby incajonic anti-American jew asshole Klaun Scheisseziegelsteine"
<fluhs jew smut/lies/shite>
In the meantime, the miscegenation continues!
You mean the bestiality, mong...which is ILLEGAL.
You mean frenzied and all-too-common lovemaking and procreation, which
is PERFECTLY legal!
Imagine what this couple's babies would look like.

http://www.instagram.com/p/B6R7P-ZhYdw/

If Mr. or Mrs. Yu post preggo pics on their InstaGram pages, I will share
the links.

MichaeL
Professeur de merde, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
2020-01-19 12:57:57 UTC
On Sat, 18 Jan 2020 08:28:02 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<fluhs jew smut/lies/shite>
Post by Michael Ejercito
Imagine what this couple's babies would look like.
Imagine how hideous any half-human sub-babies will turn out.
Look no further than Archie, the 'offspring' of Meghan Markle and
Prince Harry's bestial 'union'!
Post by Michael Ejercito
http://www.instagram.com/p/B6R7P-ZhYdw/
If Mr. or Mrs. Yu post preggo pics on their InstaGram pages, I will share
the links.
Share them on a bestiality group, gook, e.g.
alt.binaries.bestiality.flip gook!

2020-01-18 17:05:26 UTC
On Sat, 18 Jan 2020 06:03:49 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by The Jews
Poor Gordon- still whining about things being "illegal" but unable to
produce a single, solitary law!
In the meantime, the miscegenation continues!
You mean the bestiality, mong...which is ILLEGAL.
No, he doesn't mean that ...and it's NOT illegal, sexual cripple!
Post by Professeur de merde, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
Post by Michael Ejercito
Michael
being widely accepted."
MID: <rlMUE.676067$***@usenetxs.com>
Peeler
2020-01-13 13:58:46 UTC
On Mon, 13 Jan 2020 05:38:45 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "Professeur de merde, Shitsack
Rabin", farted again:

<FLUSH the clinically insane sexual cripple's latest clinically insane
bullshit>

...and nothing's left, again! LOL
GLOBUS
2020-01-17 02:10:35 UTC
Post by Professeur de merde, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
SHTILL don't got the jew mini-cajone's to produce the EVIDENCE jew
cockshucker?
DON'T, bother trying to GROW any...there IS no shuch evidence!
shabbat shalom a"h!
gut shabbos!
After we're done getting rid of the kikes, we're getting rid of YOU for
crossposting this shit.
Professeur de merde, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
2020-01-17 12:19:52 UTC
On Thu, 16 Jan 2020 21:10:35 -0500, GLOBUS
Post by GLOBUS
Post by Professeur de merde, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
SHTILL don't got the jew mini-cajone's to produce the EVIDENCE jew
cockshucker?
DON'T, bother trying to GROW any...there IS no shuch evidence!
shabbat shalom a"h!
gut shabbos!
After we're done getting rid of the kikes, we're getting rid of YOU for
crossposting this shit.
Oh, boo fucking hoo.

Who's "we", cocksucker?

2020-01-17 15:07:46 UTC
On Fri, 17 Jan 2020 04:19:52 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by GLOBUS
After we're done getting rid of the kikes, we're getting rid of YOU for
crossposting this shit.
Oh, boo fucking hoo.
Those four words sum up your ENTIRE "life", dreckserb Razovic!
Post by Professeur de merde, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
Who's "we", cocksucker?
Pretty much everyone, sexually crippled psychopath!