Trump vows 'war-like posture' if Democrats investigate White House
2018-11-08 13:42:18 UTC
"Bod" <***@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message news:***@mid.individual.net...
: On 08/11/2018 12:29, ***@yahoo.com wrote:
: > On Wednesday, November 7, 2018 at 2:55:16 PM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
: >> WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Donald Trump on Wednesday vowed to
: >> jettison any attempt at bipartisanship and fight back if the new
: >> Democratic majority in the U.S. House of Representatives used its
powers
: >> to press investigations into his administration.
: >>
: >> Trump, speaking during a combative news conference in which he tangled
: >> with reporters and trumpeted his role in Republican gains in Tuesday's
: >> midterm congressional elections, warned he would adopt a "warlike
: >> posture" if Democrats investigated him.
: >>
: >> Democrats will now head House committees that can probe the president's
: >> tax returns, which he has refused to turn over, possible business
: >> conflicts of interest and any links between his 2016 election campaign
: >> and Russia, a matter being investigated by U.S. Special Counsel Robert
: >> Mueller.
: >>
: >>
https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-usa-election/trump-vows-war-like-posture-if-democrats-investigate-white-house-idUKKCN1NB1GQ
: >> --
: >> Bod
: >
: > What would his war-like posture be? Claiming bone spurs and hiding
while
: > someone else takes the heat?
: >
: > Cindy Hamilton
: >
: > lol
:
: --
: Bod
BurfordTJustice
2018-11-08 14:26:18 UTC
Look at lymeboi (one trick pony) jump back and forth across the street
to troll both sides from google groups.

Pathetic....oh the fuckwitery!
In alt.home.repair, on Wed, 7 Nov 2018 19:55:11 +0000, Bod
Post by BurfordTJustice
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Donald Trump on Wednesday vowed to
jettison any attempt at bipartisanship and fight back if the new
He hasn't been bipartisan in the past and he's offering it now only to
get the House to back off investigations, and to claim he was wronged
when the House does not.
Post by BurfordTJustice
Democratic majority in the U.S. House of Representatives used its powers
to press investigations into his administration.
Trump, speaking during a combative news conference in which he tangled
with reporters and trumpeted his role in Republican gains in Tuesday's
midterm congressional elections, warned he would adopt a "warlike
posture" if Democrats investigated him.
Democrats will now head House committees that can probe the president's
tax returns, which he has refused to turn over, possible business
conflicts of interest and any links between his 2016 election campaign
and Russia, a matter being investigated by U.S. Special Counsel Robert
Mueller.
https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-usa-election/trump-vows-war-like-posture-if-democrats-investigate-white-house-idUKKCN1NB1GQ
And how bipartisan have you been, Micky? Trump has offered up where he
stands on immigration and his solution. You're a Democrat, where do you
stand?

What should we do about the caravan?

What should we do with the 11 mil illegal aliens here?

Where do you stand on sanctuary cities and states?

Where do you stand on allowing birthright citizenship for babies born
to illegal aliens?

To just sit and bitch about Republicans, never once about a DEMOCRAT
and refusing to state where you stand on the important
issues isn't being bipartisan and it's not helping with a solution.
BurfordTJustice
2018-11-09 15:00:04 UTC
as are you with your one trick pony show..LOL

pot kettle black etc...

Oh the fuckwitery

"trader_4" <***@optonline.net> wrote in message news:07847085-e9b0-4162-9b25-***@googlegroups.com...
: On Friday, November 9, 2018 at 2:49:29 AM UTC-5, micky wrote:
:
: > >And how bipartisan have you been, Micky?
: >
: > What a crotchety old man you are. I never got up in public and either
: > said I was for or going to jettison bipartisanship. You're the only one
: > who nags me about this and I think it's a mixture of funny and sad that
: > you do that.
:
: I say it's keeping posters honest and pointing out what a complete
partisan
: Democrat hack you are. What value are your opinions, when they are only
: formed on party lines?
: >
: > > Trump has offered up where he
: > >stands on immigration and his solution. You're a Democrat, where do
you
: > >stand?
: > >
: > >What should we do about the caravan?
: > >
: > >What should we do with the 11 mil illegal aliens here?
: > >
: > >Where do you stand on sanctuary cities and states?
: >
: > I don't know ab0out any of those things.
:
: Yet you know everything that's wrong with Trump. Typical Democrat hack,
: you take you talking points, your marching orders from the Democrat
: mouthpieces and don't have any interest in learning the actual issues,
: the facts, to form reasoned opinions.
: I guess you'd rather I
: > pretend to know.
:
: ROFL. So, you just go in the voting booth and pull all the Democrat
levers
: without knowing anything about the issues? You sure come here and tell us
: everything you say Trump is doing that's wrong. Is that pretending?
: Yet no time or interest in the actual issues?
: If I were running for office, I'd probably pretend to
: > know about most of them. I remember discussing this with Mike Shakman,
: > candidate for the Illinois Constitutional Convention in 1969. I was his
: > driver for a day.
: >
: > >Where do you stand on allowing birthright citizenship for babies born
: > >to illegal aliens?
: >
: > It's the law of the land.
:
: That was not the question and you know it. The question is where do you
stand
: on CHANGING it? Is it right for an illegal alien to come in, puke out an
: anchor baby? And it's not clear that it is the law of the land for babies
: born to ILLEGAL ALIENS, the SC has never ruled on it.
:
: Where are you on sanctuary cities and states?
:
: Eliminating ICE?
:
: Think Micky, think for once.
: >
: > >To just sit and bitch about Republicans, never once about a DEMOCRAT
: > >and refusing to state where you stand on the important
: > >issues isn't being bipartisan and it's not helping with a solution.
: >
: > LOL Nothing posted to AHR helps with a solution.
: Thanks for representing for the Democrats. They should be proud.