To Tesco Motor-bikers, Salad-Dodger and other Paedophiles
Add Reply
Shantanu Panigrahi
2021-05-26 08:33:12 UTC
The behenchod Rainham Parkwood chootia motor-biker posting here as
"Salad Dodger" has visited my employer Tesco Aylesford and Customer
Fulfillment Centre. As a result, I have lost my job and this morning had
no alternative but to resign after consulting with Book-Baby.

Thomas Cartwright of Tesco like so many others proved a False Friend but
when I called in to the store on Tuesday May 25 after the fake
"investigation" meeting, more like Star Chamber Proceedings, I
approached the security guard who was unaware of the change in
circumstances.

I reviewed the cctv footage and looked for any motorcyclists availing of
the free parking and entering the store at the available times. I took
down the licence plate numbers. Definitely among them is the vicious
criminal paedophile "Salad-Dodger" from
https://uk.rec.motorcycles.narkive.com
and I think I know which one. My driver Paul or Gurpal Tiwana has some
loose connections including connection to a Paid For Parking in
Sawbridgeworth and from that they can get driver or keeper names and
street addresses from the DVAL. I will be paying each of them a visit,
and whichever turns out to be this Salad-Dodger will be taken into
custody. Not "custardy" as VOPA changed my words once. Processing will
be in my upstairs basement (Room D at Shanti Niwas).

What punishment is suitable for him given he lost me my rewarding job?
Store him in a chiller at -1?

What punishment is suitable for Buccaneering Jo Dawson? Just anonymously
publishing her tampered photo with mobile number 07718 534418 in all the
Personal Services, Speedy Dating and Masseuse webforums, Tinder and
Craigslist is not enough. I can ask my solicitor vs Sainsbury's,
Kimberley Brooks, for some ideas, but you members of PMC while
gatecrashing my blog can also make suggestions. For Sally Lingam her
surname gives enough clue.

Dr Shantanu Panigrahi
3 Hoath Lane
Wigmore
Gillingham
Kent ME8 0SL
Tel: 07967789619

REFERENCES
https://www.theconservativelibertariansociety.com
https://shanpanigrahi.co.uk
http://alturl.com/kx7ma http://alturl.com/nuvq9
https://www.thelibertariandemocrats.com/forum
https://www.theallurementofrealityinreview.com
http://pub46.bravenet.com/forum/3871902446/
http://vishistaadvaitavedanta.bravesites.com/blog
https://archive.org/details/@shantanu858
http://alturl.com/gkwkf
https://towardsknowledgeforworldconservation.com
https://twitter.com/ShantanuPanigr8
https://www.facebook.com/shantanu.panigrahi.10
https://theconservativelibertarianpartyoftheunitedkingdom.com
https://the-conservative-libertarian-party-of-usa.odoo.com
https://t.co/Y4A0lmdxGr https://t.co/6dXxB3hTZV
https://t.co/88748B8HEk http://pic.twitter.com/bfU0VkYQIc
https://shantanup.wordpress.com (via archive.org with premium key)
https://www.bing.com/search?q=%22Dr+Shantanu+Panigrahi%22
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.politics/UOpfj3x7Fec/d2VwpvZ3AQAJ
https://narkive.com/VT9xrlho https://narkive.com/ZE507Zte
https://narkive.com/MPLIJFCX https://narkive.com/Pu5jAiOd
Shantanu Panigrahi
2021-05-30 11:03:03 UTC
Salad Dodger wrote in my blog subpage uk.rec.motorcycles...
But as for you, have you considered what you will say to me when I
knock at your door?
"Cup of tea? Biscuit?"
Very good, I accept, please don't now be either coward or turncoat, so
provide me your address. In my new capacity as People and Safety Manager
of Tesco Aylesford, I will come to officially visit you as an Authorised
Representative of Tesco's Board of Director.

I will then demonstrate to you what Customer Fulfillment means in Tesco.

Yes, following intervention by my Councils Mr Ed Mulhouse (Geneva) and
Mr Forz Khan (Trinity), seemingly instructed on my behalf by USDAW, and
their representation to Dave Lewis, his replacement as the Tesco Chief
Executive CEO Ken Murphy showed to the world he is a Solomon or even
Vikramaditya in Judgement. Mr Murphy emailed direct to me, firing the
incompetents Jo Dawson and Sally Ling, giving a final warning to Tom
Cartwright, and offering me compensation and the position formerly held
by Mrs Dawson, namely 'People and Safety Manager'. After discussion with
my wife and daughter, I accepted the offer.

Incompetent, because they suspended me unjustly from Tesco for sending
emails that I did not send, and were instead forged by Theresa May c/o
proxy P.M. Boris Johnson with the authority of the Supreme Court acting
through indeed of Ireland and the East Kent Magistrates Court with the
connivance of transgender Max Hill (Director of Public Prostitutions, I
think) of the CPS and Chief Cuntsable Hugh Allen Pughsley of corrupt
Kent Police advised by Zara Broadley-Jones and others of the Government
Legal Department. Clear enough? If not, attend the June 21, 11.40 a.m.,
Trial Hearing of Claim E35YM660, not HQ17X01773, at the Central London
County Court before the learned and fair Judge Marc Didge. We can see if
V.O.P.A. dare to put in an appearance because I am ready to arrest them.

So I wait for your address, which you must provide by 11 p.m., Sunday
May 30. I have an early start on Monday when I will be taking up my
newly-vacated position in Tesco, and personally serving P45 on Sally
Ling and Jo Dawson.

Dr Shantanu Panigrahi
People and Safety Manager
People Team
07967 789619
28 Priory Park, Aylesford, Kent, ME20 7PP
www.tescoplc.com | @tesconews

REFERENCES
THE ALLUREMENT OF REALITY via https://archive.org/details/@shantanu858
https://shantanup.wordpress.com (via archive.org complete only with
The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
2021-06-02 20:17:30 UTC
On Thu, 27 May 2021 16:03:43 +0200 (CEST), Shantanu Panigrahi
PMC member "Salad Dodger" wrote in my blog on 26 May 2021 at 2.30 p.m....
Post by Shantanu Panigrahi
The behenchod Rainham Parkwood chootia motor-biker posting here as
"Salad Dodger" has visited my employer Tesco Aylesford and Customer
Fulfillment Centre.
No, he didn't.
He has never visited Tesco Aylesford.
Furthermore he's never contacted Tesco Aylesford.
For any reason.
At all.
Post by Shantanu Panigrahi
I reviewed the cctv footage
No, you didn't.
Post by Shantanu Panigrahi
Definitely among them is the vicious criminal paedophile
"Salad-Dodger"
No, he isn't, as mentioned above.
Additionally, he's none of those three things you claim.
Post by Shantanu Panigrahi
I will be paying each of them a visit,
and whichever turns out to be this Salad-Dodger will be
taken into custody.
By whom? You? You're funny.
Post by Shantanu Panigrahi
What punishment is suitable for Buccaneering Jo Dawson?
None.
Thank you for further incriminating yourself.
I forgave Mrs Dawson, because my lawyer Monneka Tahir (White-rose
Black-mans) has seemingly advised me to sue her employers for one
million pounds for defamation, wrongful imprisonment and aggravated
discrimination on multiple grounds. This is all part of the 21 June
2021 hearing (E35YM660 not HQ17X01773) at the Central London County
(Civil) Court. Mrs Dawson can have some of the proceeds in return
for a favourable witness statement, Kamran can arrange everything,
it is what he does.
But as for you, have you considered what you will say to me when I
knock at your door?
I can accept a GL1800D in part-settlement, provided only it can
navigate roundabouts in a rajasic manner.
Fuck orf, you dirty little Paki bhastard.
--

"SHPAMMERSH ARE CROOKSH,DON'T DO BUSINESSH VITH CROOKSH!"

#me joo
Peeler
2021-06-02 21:04:19 UTC
On Wed, 02 Jun 2021 13:17:30 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
Fuck orf, you dirty little Paki bhastard.
Heed your own advice, you filthy little serb pedo swine!
being widely accepted."
MID: <rlMUE.676067$***@usenetxs.com>

Your kind will NEVER be accepted, in NO part of the world, you filthy old
reject and pedo swine!