Hundreds arrested in Missippi immigration raids: non-white inferiorists up in arms!
Add Reply
Grikboxer®™
2019-08-08 12:52:07 UTC
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49275109

Jackson, Missippi Mayor Chokwe Antar Lumumba condemned the raids as
"dehumanising and ineffective".

'Chokwe Antar Lumumba'???

LOLOK
The Peeler
2019-08-08 14:50:49 UTC
On Thu, 08 Aug 2019 05:52:07 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Grikboxer®™
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49275109
Jackson, Missippi Mayor Chokwe Antar Lumumba condemned the raids as
"dehumanising and ineffective".
'Chokwe Antar Lumumba'???
Another non-white superior to you, poor inferior nazoid pedophilic
dreckserb?
Post by Grikboxer®™
LOLOK
"LOLOK"??? Is that the sound you make when you choke on dick, cocksucking
pedophilic Razovic? Whose cock is it this time? <BG>
is any meaningful debate to lower the age of consent:
"If there isn't, there should be."
MID: <ZAMUE.174724$***@usenetxs.com>
Michael Ejercito
2019-08-12 16:17:25 UTC
Post by Grikboxer®™
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49275109
Jackson, Missippi Mayor Chokwe Antar Lumumba condemned the raids as
"dehumanising and ineffective".
'Chokwe Antar Lumumba'???
Another non-white superior to you, poor inferior nazoid pedophilic
dreckserb?
They ALL are superior to the mangina.

Now here is jack Marshall asking if the "Woke" ABA will abandon "Innocent
Until Proven Guilty" in Sexual Assault cases.

https://ethicsalarms.com/2019/08/07/will-the-woke-american-bar-association-endorse-reject-innocent-until-proven-guilty-in-sexual-assault-cases/

Will The “Woke” American Bar Association Endorse Reject “Innocent Until
Proven Guilty” In Sexual Assault Cases?
AUGUST 7, 2019 / JACK MARSHALL

Sadly, I wouldn’t be surprised.

This is the main reason that I am no longer a member of the ABA, which has
become more political and partisan with each passing year. I have often
presented ethics courses for ABA sections in the past, and will probably do
so in the future. But the legal profession is one of many that has lost its
ethical bearings of late, and the resolution its largest and most
prestigious association will consider this week (the ABA’s annual convention
begins today) is proof.

Here is the resolution (emphasis mine):

RESOLVED, That the American Bar Association urges legislatures and courts to
define consent in sexual assault cases as the assent of a person who is
competent to give consent to engage in a specific act of sexual penetration,
oral sex, or sexual contact, to provide that consent is expressed by words
or action in the context of all the circumstances, and to reject any
requirement that sexual assault victims have a legal burden of verbal or
physical resistance.

This is essentially the same standard that the Obama administration forced
upon colleges and universities with its infamous “Dear Colleague” letter,
resulting in many male students being persecuted, punished, suspended, or
expelled without due process, based on an institutionalized bias in favor of
female accusers.

The National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers effectively expressed
how sinister the resolution is in a statement issued on July 25, stating in
part,

The criminal defense lawyer association notes elsewhere in its letter that
this definition would necessarily undermine the Fifth Amendment right to
remain silent, since “[t]he resolution will often force the defendant to
testify in order to present evidence that consent was expressed.”

The NACDL also points out that the American Law Institute proposed revising
its l Model Penal Code to include an affirmative consent standard. The ALI’s
membership rejected that proposal, as it should have, and did so
decisively.

The ABA membership is more politically diverse—and principled—that the
official posturings of the association itself suggests. I suspect, and hope,
that this abomination of a resolution, which would be a disgrace for any
legal organization to endorse, will fail. The fact that such a resolution
would even make it to the voting stage is one more ominous piece of evidence
that the progressive forces seeking to weaken the Bill of Rights are
infiltrating all of our professions and institutions.

https://www.avg.com
2019-08-13 12:49:57 UTC
On Mon, 12 Aug 2019 09:17:25 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]...and better air in here again! [sic][SIC!!! LOL]

Watch, it geezer!
Post by Michael Ejercito
They ALL are superior to the mangina.
ALL Humans are superior to you and your foreskin peeling Grik fiancee,
mong.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Now here is jack Marshall asking if the "Woke" ABA will abandon "Innocent
Until Proven Guilty" in Sexual Assault cases.
Now who gives two jew shits what inanities jack Marshall (whoever the
fuck that is) has plagiarised about ABBA?

<shite b'rissed>

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus having still MORE delusions
about growing a pair: "If ANYONE dared to grab me by the neck
like that he'd get my fist in his face."

In spite of all the evidence, the Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus
STILL has delusions about growing a pair!
"What kind of other-worldly pussies (men?) are you all? If someone
would dare to grab me by the back of my neck like that and push me
around, my instinctive, AUTOMATIC reaction would be to knock him in
the face! NOBODY is allowed to do that to ANYONE!"

2019-08-13 13:07:37 UTC
On Tue, 13 Aug 2019 05:49:57 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by The Peeler
Another non-white superior to you, poor inferior nazoid pedophilic
dreckserb?
They ALL are superior to the mangina.
ALL Humans are superior to you and your foreskin peeling Grik fiancee,
mong.
Stop projecting your OWN subhumanity and perversions onto all those that you
feel are superior to you and straight unlike you, retarded pedophilic
dreckserb!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Now here is jack Marshall asking if the "Woke" ABA will abandon "Innocent
Until Proven Guilty" in Sexual Assault cases.
Now who gives two jew shits what inanities jack Marshall (whoever the
fuck that is) has plagiarised about ABBA?
INTELLIGENT people appreciate that smart guy's original articles,
Retardovic!
<shite b'rissed>
Too bad! You might have learned something, idiot!
being widely accepted."
MID: <rlMUE.676067$***@usenetxs.com>
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2019-08-08 19:08:25 UTC
Post by Grikboxer®™
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49275109
Jackson, Missippi Mayor Chokwe Antar Lumumba condemned the raids as
"dehumanising and ineffective".
'Chokwe Antar Lumumba'???
LOLOK
Did them police round up yer nigga mammy which 'em?
LOL
Ron Jacobson
No, but they did do an anal probe on yer "transgendered" daddy. LOL!!
The Peeler
2019-08-08 20:05:38 UTC
On Thu, 08 Aug 2019 15:44:32 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by Ron Jacobson
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Did them police round up yer nigga mammy which 'em?
LOL
No, but they did do an anal probe on yer "transgendered" daddy. LOL!!
Oh, look, Loose Sphincter is trying to stand up for his serbian pimp, aka
"Miss Recktum"! Bunch of gay nazitards! LOL
--
Loose Sphincter about his passion: