Robert De Niro throws F-bombs at Trump during Tony Awards
2018-06-11 11:45:47 UTC
Gave you a boner did it?

Your 29 stone housemate does not?

"Bod" <***@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message news:***@mid.individual.net...
: Actor Robert De Niro launched a profanity-laced tirade at President
: Donald Trump during Sunday's politically-charged Tony Awards, earning a
: standing ovation.
:
: "I'm gonna say one thing: f--- Trump!" he stated, as he clenched his two
: fists in the air, leaving panic-stricken broadcast censors trying bleep
: out the remarks. "It's no longer down with Trump, it's f--- Trump!"
:
: Kushner went on to denounce the Trump's presidency as "the Hitler
: mistake" that put a "borderline psychotic narcissist in the White House."
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/06/11/robert-de-niro-throws-f-bombs-at-trump-during-tony-awards.html
: --
: Bod
BurfordTJustice
2018-06-11 11:45:56 UTC
: On 11/06/2018 07:40, Bod wrote:
: > Actor Robert De Niro launched a profanity-laced tirade at President
: > Donald Trump during Sunday's politically-charged Tony Awards, earning a
: > standing ovation.
: >
: > "I'm gonna say one thing: f--- Trump!" he stated, as he clenched his two
: > fists in the air, leaving panic-stricken broadcast censors trying bleep
: > out the remarks. "It's no longer down with Trump, it's f--- Trump!"
: >
: > Kushner went on to denounce the Trump's presidency as "the Hitler
: > mistake" that put a "borderline psychotic narcissist in the White
House."
: >
: >
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/06/11/robert-de-niro-throws-f-bombs-at-trump-during-tony-awards.html
: >
: Ha! De Niro's previous comments:
:
: In March, the actor reportedly bashed Trump at the Fulfillment Fund
: fundraiser. "A college education is important, but education without
: humanity is ignorance. Look at our president. He made it through the
: University of Pennsylvania, so he was exposed to a quality education,
: but he's still an idiot. And he lacks any sense of humanity or
: compassion," he said, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
:
: De Niro again criticized Trump in April during the opening night of the
: 2018 Tribeca Film Festival. "America's being run by a madman who
: wouldn't recognize the truth if it came inside a bucket of his beloved
: Colonel Sanders Fried Chicken," he said.
:
: --
: Bod
Basil Jet
2018-06-11 14:20:01 UTC
Post by BurfordTJustice
: De Niro again criticized Trump in April during the opening night of the
: 2018 Tribeca Film Festival. "America's being run by a madman who
: wouldn't recognize the truth if it came inside a bucket of his beloved
: Colonel Sanders Fried Chicken," he said.
If he'd made fun of Obama for liking KFC, it would end his career.

Actually, what the hell is De Niro saying? That it's cultured to eat
Italian food, but proletarian to eat American food?
--
Basil Jet - listening to music from 1981(G-Q) ... Gang Of Four - Gary
Numan - Glenn Branca - Grace Jones - Heaven 17 - Holger Czukay - Japan -
Schaumburg - Public Image Ltd - Pulp
%
does anyone besides an american give a fk what he does
BurfordTJustice
2018-06-11 14:22:42 UTC
Says the little pussy boi who needed government guns to handle his woman
problem.

"%" <***@gmail.com> wrote in message news:***@news.alt.net...
: On 2018-01-08 12:43 PM, Darrell A. Larose wrote:
: > On 1/8/2018 1:50 PM, Peace wrote:
: >> On Monday, January 8, 2018 at 11:09:30 AM UTC-7, % wrote:
: >>> .
: >>>
: >>> stop sending me mail about people i don't know ,
: >>> and don't expect hot to be harassed when you harass just as bad
: >>
: >> My indentity was maliciously DOXED to NANAE.
: >> I am here to claim my damages.
: >> Once my claim has been settled,
: >> I leave Usnent.
: >>
: >>
: >
: > Darlene DOXed me and reposted libelous posts about me on several usenet
: > newsgroups and several web forums. She also telephoned me over 200 times
: > since May 2015 demanding to speak to Kerry Chatwin. He lives in Alberta,
: > she lives in Alberta, yet she calls me in Ottawa looking for Kerry
: > Chatwin. I spoke to the Camrose RCMP, and they suggested that due to
: > diminished capacity charges against her likely would not stick.
: >
: >
: >
: i don't want to charge anybody ,
: i just don't want to be bothered with ,
: a bunch of stuff and people i know nothing about ,
: it doesn't matter now anyway ,
: when she refused to comply with leaving me out of it ,
: i forwarded the mail to the cops they are scheduled to go see her now

"%" <***@gmail.com> wrote in message news:***@news.alt.net...
: >> :
Thomas
2018-06-12 11:37:30 UTC
Post by %
Post by Basil Jet
Post by BurfordTJustice
: De Niro again criticized Trump in April during the opening night of the
: 2018 Tribeca Film Festival. "America's being run by a madman who
: wouldn't recognize the truth if it came inside a bucket of his beloved
: Colonel Sanders Fried Chicken," he said.
If he'd made fun of Obama for liking KFC, it would end his career.
Actually, what the hell is De Niro saying? That it's cultured to eat
Italian food, but proletarian to eat American food?
does anyone besides an american give a fk what he does
Believe me, Americans don't either. He's a whacko, and maybe a child
molester (google it).

dolf
2018-06-11 15:49:35 UTC
Some say that was de Niro’s finest acting moment—his minute of unabashed
glory.

He delivered his lines on queue and without faltering after taking only a
week to memorise them.

I can do this all myself and without any shadow of doubt as to whom here is
the senile impertinent prick.

And with such clarity and vigour of self declaration, that as an actor whom
mouths off with insincere gratitude such reliance upon the labours of
others for every idea which come to mind and that he can only ever mimic
and muse.

Today’s chapter of #59 pages is an action of genius: “SYNCRETISM AS
CONSENSUS VALUES DOCUMENT FOR NORTH KOREAN / UNITED STATES OF AMERICA PEACE
SUMMIT AND ACCORD OF 12 JUNE 2018”

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Knock%20Knock.pdf>

- dolf

Initial Post: 12 June 2018
Post by BurfordTJustice
Actor Robert De Niro launched a profanity-laced tirade at President
Donald Trump during Sunday’s politically-charged Tony Awards, earning a
standing ovation.
“I'm gonna say one thing: f--- Trump!" he stated, as he clenched his two
fists in the air, leaving panic-stricken broadcast censors trying bleep
out the remarks. "It's no longer down with Trump, it's f--- Trump!"
Kushner went on to denounce the Trump’s presidency as “the Hitler
mistake” that put a “borderline psychotic narcissist in the White House.”
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/06/11/robert-de-niro-throws-f-bombs-at-trump-during-tony-awards.html
--
YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

Private “Saint Andrews” Street on the edge of the Central Business District
dated 16th May, 2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as
a Notice of an Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

EXISTENCE.

TETRAD/TETRACTYS