My BUTTHOLE is waiting for you and your HARD PENIS .
2021-05-31 05:39:30 UTC
CUM get it .

Call or message me now. 1-602-730-2457. Email me
***@gmail.com.
Peeler
2021-05-31 07:55:19 UTC
On Mon, 31 May 2021 06:39:30 +0100, pedophilic gay dreckserb Razovic (the
well-known, perverted, clinically insane spammer), IMPERSONATING her master
Post by Peeler
CUM get it .
Call or message me now. 1-602-730-2457. Email me
Poor gay pedophilic nazi Goran ("Gordon"! LOL) Razovic, as retarded as she
is, keeps humiliating and debasing HERSELF in public, time and again! It's
ALL the frustrated old pedo ever could do, ever does and ever will do!

Innit, our demented pedophilic punching bag? LOL
"Isn't it time that paedophiles were admitted to the LGBTQ rainbow?"
MID: <Y8LUE.513827$***@usenetxs.com>

NO, it isn't, you filthy old pedo swine!