Amazon - an employee speaks
2018-12-05 13:34:09 UTC
Probably not the first time employees have grumbled about Amazon's
attitude to its workers. But quite fun to read about the jargon - the
"inverted pyramid" with the multimillionnaire owner at the bottom and
the customers at the top. I don't think it puts me off buying most of my
stuff from Amazon still.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/nov/21/our-new-column-from-inside-amazon-they-treat-us-as-disposable

and the second part

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/dec/05/hate-lugging-cat-litter-dont-make-us-amazon-warehouse-workers-do-it
Paul Pot
2018-12-05 14:11:31 UTC
Probably not the first time employees have grumbled about Amazon's
attitude to its workers. But quite fun to read about the jargon - the
"inverted pyramid" with the multimillionnaire owner at the bottom and
the customers at the top. I don't think it puts me off buying most of
my stuff from Amazon still.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/nov/21/our-new-column-from-inside-amazon-they-treat-us-as-disposable
and the second part
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/dec/05/hate-lugging-cat-litter-dont-make-us-amazon-warehouse-workers-do-it
They sent me a Prime Card and 30 day trial. It's in the bin.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Bod
Bod
Fruitiest of Fruitcakes
2018-12-05 14:39:12 UTC
Post by Paul Pot
Post by The Todal
Probably not the first time employees have grumbled about Amazon's
attitude to its workers. But quite fun to read about the jargon - the
"inverted pyramid" with the multimillionnaire owner at the bottom and
the customers at the top. I don't think it puts me off buying most of
my stuff from Amazon still.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/nov/21/our-new-column-from-inside-
amazon-they-treat-us-as-disposable
and the second part
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/dec/05/hate-lugging-cat-litter-don
t-make-us-amazon-warehouse-workers-do-it
They sent me a Prime Card and 30 day trial. It's in the bin.
Same here.
I try and purchase nothing from Amazon. Waterstones, Argos and others have
similar offers. My groceries are mainly delivered by Ocado; but there have
been rumours of an Amazon take-over of that company.

If Ocado does succumb to a take-over by them, then my patronage will end
immediately.
The Todal
2018-12-05 15:57:12 UTC
Post by Fruitiest of Fruitcakes
Post by Paul Pot
Post by The Todal
[...]
Why?

Is it because of workers' rights? Or have you had any bad experiences
with Amazon? So far, every time I've had to return or cancel anything
I've had no problems. That includes a counterfeit USB stick that I
returned - they assured me that the seller would be banned.
Fruitiest of Fruitcakes
2018-12-05 16:04:10 UTC
Post by Paul Pot
Post by The Todal
[...]
I object to them on principle.

I don’t like the business model of racking up huge losses in early years in
order to undercut well established companies and try to put them out of
business; in order to create a private monopoly (in theory anyway) and then
prices can be raised significantly.

It may be perfectly legal and acceptable to many, but not me.
Post by The Todal
Is it because of workers' rights?
Do workers have any rights at Amazon?
Post by The Todal
Or have you had any bad experiences
with Amazon? So far, every time I've had to return or cancel anything
I've had no problems. That includes a counterfeit USB stick that I
returned - they assured me that the seller would be banned.
I’m sure the world is full of happy customers of theirs. They will not
change my attitude, which is stubborn.
JNugent
2018-12-05 17:12:37 UTC
Post by Paul Pot
Post by The Todal
[...]
What principle is that?
Post by Fruitiest of Fruitcakes
I don’t like the business model of racking up huge losses in early years in
order to undercut well established companies and try to put them out of
business; in order to create a private monopoly (in theory anyway) and then
prices can be raised significantly.
It may be perfectly legal and acceptable to many, but not me.
It doesn't matter whether you think it's legal, of course, but if you
don't find it acceptable, well... it's a fre country and you must be
free to please yourself on that.
Post by The Todal
Is it because of workers' rights?
Do workers have any rights at Amazon?
H&S? Employment Protection Act?
Post by The Todal
Or have you had any bad experiences
with Amazon? So far, every time I've had to return or cancel anything
I've had no problems. That includes a counterfeit USB stick that I
returned - they assured me that the seller would be banned.
I’m sure the world is full of happy customers of theirs. They will not
change my attitude, which is stubborn.
I admire that in many ways. I have the same attitude to various (other)
things.
Fruitiest of Fruitcakes
2018-12-05 17:54:42 UTC
Post by Paul Pot
Post by The Todal
[...]
I go to the Amazon website on a regular basis, in order to check their prices
and reviews for items, and then buy it elsewhere. I have found recently that
their prices are not as competitive on certain items as folk might assume.

For example -

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B078YT9H6V/ref=asc_df_B078YT9H6V57300520/?tag=goog
shopuk-
21&creative=22110&creativeASIN=B078YT9H6V&linkCode=df0&hvadid=310786189177&hvp
os=1o3&hvnetw=g&hvrand=11658302615224762006&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvd
vcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=1006641&hvtargid=pla-563527023280&th=1&psc=1

https://www.modelrailwaysdirect.co.uk/train-sets/hornby-r1220-the-highland-
rambler-train-set/
Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
2018-12-05 18:21:47 UTC
Post by Paul Pot
Post by The Todal
[...]
Toy trains, tavarishch soup ladle?
LOL
Pamela
2018-12-05 19:01:47 UTC
Post by Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
On Wed, 05 Dec 2018 17:54:42 +0000, Fruitiest of Fruitcakes
On 5 Dec 2018, JNugent wrote (in article
Post by JNugent
On 5 Dec 2018, The Todal wrote (in article
... snipped
[...]
Comrade Fruity used to post as "sutty" ("sooty" geddit?) in the model
trains group, uk.rec.models.rail.

The "bungay" in his alleged email address refers to Bungay Railway
Station.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bungay_railway_station
Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
OAP stereotype with cardigan and pipe noted and recorded!
Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Shitsack Moishe Goldberg")
2018-12-05 20:11:00 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
A shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
Post by Pamela
Comrade Fruity used to post as "sutty" ("sooty" geddit?) in the model
trains group, uk.rec.models.rail.
Choo choo! LOL
Stupid shiteating nazoid pedo. How's the cocksucking Polish slut doing, BTW?

"It's the name of a river in Poland. My missus comes from over
there". -- Posted by sick old child-rapist Andrew "Andrzej" Baron.

Now THAT's "LOL"!
The Peeler
2018-12-05 20:21:32 UTC
On Wed, 05 Dec 2018 11:31:31 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Pamela
Comrade Fruity used to post as "sutty" ("sooty" geddit?) in the model
trains group, uk.rec.models.rail.
Choo choo! LOL
Idiot!
Post by Pamela
The "bungay" in his alleged email address refers to Bungay Railway
Station.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bungay_railway_station
OAP stereotype with cardigan and pipe noted and recorded!
Your typical psychopathic trait to be ONLY able to "think" in primitive
stereotypes noted, psychopath!
--
"The Jews" to poor dumb anal Razovic:
"Nobody here gets tired of exposing you for the idiot you are, Gordon!"
MID: <***@4ax.com>
Pamela
2018-12-05 20:38:33 UTC
Post by Pamela
The "bungay" in his alleged email address refers to Bungay Railway
Station.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bungay_railway_station
OAP stereotype with cardigan and pipe noted and recorded!
You should see Fruity's recipe for doughnuts in rec.food.cooking which he
was invited to visit by Ophelia in order to hassle me. As it turns out,
he's more restrained there than he is in the politics groups.

Post by Pamela
The "bungay" in his alleged email address refers to Bungay Railway
Station.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bungay_railway_station
OAP stereotype with cardigan and pipe noted and recorded!
You should see Fruity's recipe for doughnuts in rec.food.cooking which he
was invited to visit by Ophelia in order to hassle me. As it turns out,
he's more restrained there than he is in the politics groups.
So he's a foodie as well as playing with toy trains? The OAP
stereotype keeps getting better and better! Who even BOTHERS making
doughnuts these days???
Fruitiest of Fruitcakes
2018-12-05 21:33:21 UTC
Post by Pamela
The "bungay" in his alleged email address refers to Bungay Railway
Station.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bungay_railway_station
OAP stereotype with cardigan and pipe noted and recorded!
You should see Fruity's recipe for doughnuts in rec.food.cooking which he
was invited to visit by Ophelia in order to hassle me. As it turns out,
he's more restrained there than he is in the politics groups.
So he's a foodie as well as playing with toy trains? The OAP
stereotype keeps getting better and better! Who even BOTHERS making
doughnuts these days???
That is almost word for word what Pamela replied a few days ago.

Do you know him, her, it ?

I bet you do....
Loose Cannon
2018-12-05 21:42:33 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Shitsack Moishe Goldberg")
Post by Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
So he's a foodie as well as playing with toy trains?
Is it better to be a thieving, child-raping nazoid coward such
as yourself, Andrzej?
The Peeler
2018-12-05 22:27:16 UTC
On Wed, 05 Dec 2018 13:21:45 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Pamela
You should see Fruity's recipe for doughnuts in rec.food.cooking which he
was invited to visit by Ophelia in order to hassle me. As it turns out,
he's more restrained there than he is in the politics groups.
So he's a foodie as well as playing with toy trains? The OAP
stereotype keeps getting better and better! Who even BOTHERS making
doughnuts these days???
So you REALLY got nothing in your life (if one can call that spastic thing
you are suffering from a "life" at all) other than your pathetic fantasies
about people who DO have a life, eh, housebound psychopathic bastard? <G>
--
bohso about psychopathic Razovic, aka "The Rectum":
"Revd is a deformed crouching creature down low to the ground"
MID: <5bf0c0bf-070e-4124-9aaf-***@googlegroups.com>
Fruitiest of Fruitcakes
2018-12-05 19:47:05 UTC
Post by JNugent
[...]
I do hope that the amount of time you have spent trawling the archives for
information on my usenet past has not been wasted, and that you have dredged
up some particularly interesting ‘dirt’ in order to further your attempts
at character assassination.
Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
So far, yes! CHOO CHOO!
Baruch 'Barry' Shein
Stop FORGING me, you sleazy little KIKE!
Andrew "Andrzej" Baron
2018-12-05 20:34:22 UTC
Stop FORGING me, you sleazy little polack wog!
Whatever, old pedo Andrzej... whatever.
The Peeler
2018-12-05 21:33:27 UTC
On Wed, 05 Dec 2018 12:27:53 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Baruch 'Barry' Shein
Post by Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
So far, yes! CHOO CHOO!
Stop FORGING me, you sleazy little KIKE!
Stop sucking YOURSELF off, filthy sexually crippled psychopath!
--
Gray Guest about inferior Razovic: "You are a subhuman. You should not be
permitted to propagate your genes."
MID: <***@88.198.244.100>
The Peeler
2018-12-05 21:30:26 UTC
On Wed, 05 Dec 2018 12:04:00 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
Post by Fruitiest of Fruitcakes
I do hope that the amount of time you have spent trawling the archives for
information on my usenet past has not been wasted, and that you have dredged
up some particularly interesting ‘dirt’ in order to further your attempts
at character assassination.
So far, yes! CHOO CHOO!
NO doubt that a PSYCHOPATH like you would find that interesting. It's
another typical psychopathic thing! <G>
MID: <***@4ax.com>
Fruitiest of Fruitcakes
2018-12-05 19:59:26 UTC
Post by Paul Pot
Post by The Todal
[...]
Why not?

I have grandchildren. They are encouraged to play with toys, rather than
spending their day hunched over a computer screen shooting at things.
Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
2018-12-05 20:06:27 UTC
On Wed, 05 Dec 2018 19:59:26 +0000, Fruitiest of Fruitcakes
Post by Paul Pot
Post by The Todal
[...]
But the toy trains are never for them, are they? LOL
How very 1960s.
The Peeler
2018-12-05 21:42:24 UTC
On Wed, 05 Dec 2018 12:06:27 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
Post by Fruitiest of Fruitcakes
Why not?
I have grandchildren.
But the toy trains are never for them, are they? LOL
Fantasizing on Usenet about people's alleged lives (especially their alleged
sexual lives and genitals) is really EVERYTHING you got in your abnormal
"life", right, you totally fucked up abnormal housebound psychopathic
cretin?
<BG>
Post by Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
Post by Fruitiest of Fruitcakes
They are encouraged to play with toys, rather than
spending their day hunched over a computer screen shooting at things.
How very 1960s.
How very psychopathic again, psychopath! You just don't get, it, eh,
psychopath? True sign of you being a true psychopath! <BG>
--
Tony about psychopath Razovic:
"You have really made a complete fool out your self but you are too dumb to
MID: <951ce6b3-9c49-4426-ba53-***@googlegroups.com>
Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Shitsack Moishe Goldberg")
Cocksucking retard.
The Peeler
2018-12-05 20:14:13 UTC
On Wed, 05 Dec 2018 10:21:47 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
Post by Fruitiest of Fruitcakes
21&creative=22110&creativeASIN=B078YT9H6V&linkCode=df0&hvadid=310786189177&hvp
os=1o3&hvnetw=g&hvrand=11658302615224762006&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvd
vcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=1006641&hvtargid=pla-563527023280&th=1&psc=1
https://www.modelrailwaysdirect.co.uk/train-sets/hornby-r1220-the-highland-
rambler-train-set/
Toy trains, tavarishch soup ladle?
LOL
You couldn't have sex with those, eh, you ridiculous housebound sexual
cripple? LOL
psychopath, aka "The Rectum":

she can't get out of the house anymore,
she got NOBODY to talk to anymore,
she can't FUCK anymore,
she got no life outside Usenet AT ALL!
JNugent
2018-12-05 21:03:09 UTC
Post by Paul Pot
Post by The Todal
[...]
Fair enough; we're all entitled to make maximum use of the internet to
achieve the best price, but "competitive" doesn't mean exactly the same
thing as "cheapest on every occasion".

If you have an Amazon Prime account, it often makes sense (to me at
least) to buy an item new with free delivery rather then a slightly
cheaper itm on which I have to pay for delivery and take a chance
(however slight) on its not being damaged or worn.
Fruitiest of Fruitcakes
2018-12-05 21:29:52 UTC
Post by Paul Pot
Post by The Todal
[...]
Presumably, you have to pay for Amazon Prime?

I suppose this would pay for itself if you order regularly, which is the
whole point of the exercise from the retailers p.o.v.?

Most companies do free delivery if you order more than a certain amount each
time. For instance Waterstones have free delivery for over £20 worth of
orders.
JNugent
2018-12-05 21:36:58 UTC
Post by Paul Pot
Post by The Todal
[...]
Yes. It includes other things, of course.
Post by Fruitiest of Fruitcakes
I suppose this would pay for itself if you order regularly, which is the
whole point of the exercise from the retailers p.o.v.?
Most companies do free delivery if you order more than a certain amount each
time. For instance Waterstones have free delivery for over £20 worth of
orders.
Indeed. Thomann.de also do free delivery to the UK of orders costing
over 150 Euros.
Incubus
2018-12-06 10:17:42 UTC
Post by Paul Pot
Post by The Todal
[...]
You also get streaming of video and music as well as some other perks. I might
consider it but I prefer Netflix.
Incubus
2018-12-05 16:28:04 UTC
Post by Paul Pot
Post by The Todal
[...]
I wish Ebay would ban all the vendors selling counterfeit Chicom goods. Just
to-day I had to send back a fake PlayStation Dual Shock 3 controller.
GB
2018-12-05 17:07:36 UTC
Post by Incubus
I wish Ebay would ban all the vendors selling counterfeit Chicom goods. Just
to-day I had to send back a fake PlayStation Dual Shock 3 controller.
Amazon rule their marketplace with a rod of iron, so I am far more
confident that I'll get the real McCoy.
Incubus
2018-12-05 17:49:17 UTC
Post by GB
Post by Incubus
I wish Ebay would ban all the vendors selling counterfeit Chicom goods. Just
to-day I had to send back a fake PlayStation Dual Shock 3 controller.
Amazon rule their marketplace with a rod of iron, so I am far more
confident that I'll get the real McCoy.
Indeed, I did look there but the only ones that were advertised as new Sony
branded models had negative reviews saying that they were fake.
Pamela
2018-12-05 19:04:21 UTC
Post by Incubus
Post by GB
Post by Incubus
I wish Ebay would ban all the vendors selling counterfeit Chicom
goods. Just to-day I had to send back a fake PlayStation Dual Shock
3 controller.
Amazon rule their marketplace with a rod of iron, so I am far more
confident that I'll get the real McCoy.
Indeed, I did look there but the only ones that were advertised as new
Sony branded models had negative reviews saying that they were fake.
I am disappointed at the fakes Amazon sells - even after they have been
informed about a particular item.

Try getting a genuine Samsung USB mains charger. They usually say
"genuine" or "original" but many are not.
Incubus
I always keep all my old ones in case the latest version stops working.
Pamela
2018-12-06 14:22:28 UTC
Post by Incubus
Post by Pamela
Post by Incubus
Post by GB
Post by Incubus
I wish Ebay would ban all the vendors selling counterfeit Chicom
goods. Just to-day I had to send back a fake PlayStation Dual Shock
3 controller.
Amazon rule their marketplace with a rod of iron, so I am far more
confident that I'll get the real McCoy.
Indeed, I did look there but the only ones that were advertised as new
Sony branded models had negative reviews saying that they were fake.
I am disappointed at the fakes Amazon sells - even after they have been
informed about a particular item.
Try getting a genuine Samsung USB mains charger. They usually say
"genuine" or "original" but many are not.
I always keep all my old ones in case the latest version stops working.
Seems like a good idea.

JNugent
2018-12-05 17:14:11 UTC
Post by Paul Pot
Post by The Todal
[...]
Speak for yourself... Nowadays, the only remote controls available for
Sony DVD-R / HDD machines (which tend to wear out under the buttons) are
copies made in China. They even have a sticker over the "Sony" branding!
Byker
Xmas at Amazon: https://tinyurl.com/y7sw83tg
DoD
LOL
Byker
2018-12-05 17:07:16 UTC
Black Friday: Loading Image...
Fruitiest of Fruitcakes
2018-12-05 17:46:18 UTC
Black Friday: https://stevecutts.files.wordpress.com/2016/11/santa-fb.jpg
LOL
Mr. B1ack
2018-12-06 03:26:37 UTC
On Wed, 05 Dec 2018 17:46:18 +0000, Fruitiest of Fruitcakes
Post by Byker
Post by Byker
Xmas at Amazon: https://tinyurl.com/y7sw83tg
LOL
Black Friday: https://stevecutts.files.wordpress.com/2016/11/santa-fb.jpg
LOL
Hey, if YOU don't get out and buy lots of shit then
zillions of people will suddenly be without jobs and
the global economy will tank and your next home
will be a dung hut in the finest 9th-century european
style ... "Neo-Serf" ...........

Economies are like sharks ... they must always keep
moving forwards, always growing, or they die.

BTW ... if you know anybody who's come up with a
practical way to have a decent lifestyle in a shrinking
economy with an ever-smaller worker base - TELL
US. Well, tell Japan first ... they're becoming the
test case. And no, Soylent Green factories do NOT
fit into the picture.
Fruitiest of Fruitcakes
2018-12-06 08:27:55 UTC
Post by Byker
Post by Byker
Xmas at Amazon: https://tinyurl.com/y7sw83tg
LOL
Black Friday: https://stevecutts.files.wordpress.com/2016/11/santa-fb.jpg
LOL
Hey, if YOU don't get out and buy lots of shit then
zillions of people will suddenly be without jobs and
the global economy will tank and your next home
will be a dung hut in the finest 9th-century european
style ... "Neo-Serf" ...........
Very true, but that does not mean we have to buy from a company which treats
its employees like shit.

We still have a choice.
fit into the picture.
abelard
www.abelard.org
Joe
2018-12-06 11:24:42 UTC
On Thu, 06 Dec 2018 10:59:57 +0100
Post by abelard
Post by Mr. B1ack
Economies are like sharks ... they must always keep
moving forwards, always growing, or they die.
a politicians' myth
It is true of bureaucracies, and much of the UK 'economy' now consists
of bureaucracies. I'm sure you've read The Peter Principle.
Joe
Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
That makes you a jew hypocrite, then, doesn't it, Jon?
The Peeler
2018-12-05 17:52:37 UTC
On Wed, 05 Dec 2018 09:38:32 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by The Todal
Probably not the first time employees have grumbled about Amazon's
attitude to its workers. But quite fun to read about the jargon - the
"inverted pyramid" with the multimillionnaire owner at the bottom and
the customers at the top. I don't think it puts me off buying most of my
stuff from Amazon still.
That makes you a jew hypocrite, then, doesn't it, Jon?
It doesn't, but it makes YOU a psychotic, rabid anti-Semite!

Extreme racism indicates psychopathology

Alvin F Poussaint, Professor of psychiatry (American Psychiatric
Association. Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.)

...Clearly, anyone who scapegoats a whole group of people and seeks to
eliminate them to resolve his or her internal conflicts meets criteria for a
delusional disorder, a major psychiatric illness....

Prejudice type: A delusion whose theme is that a group of individuals, who
share a defining characteristic, in one's environment have a particular and
unusual significance. These delusions are usually of a negative or
pejorative nature, but also may be grandiose in content. When these
delusions are extreme, the person may act out by attempting to harm, and
even murder, members of the despised group(s).

Extreme racist delusions can also occur as a major symptom in other
psychotic disorders, such as schizophrenia and bipolar disorder. Persons
suffering delusions usually have serious social dysfunction that impairs
their ability to work with others and maintain employment.
--
Dumb anal Razovic's confession on June 30th, 2018:
"Oh no I got a jew hair in my mouth from sucking jew ani"
MID: <***@4ax.com>
Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Shitsack Moishe Goldberg")
2018-12-05 20:07:08 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
A shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
Post by Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
That makes you a
What made YOU a shiteating nazoid pedo, Andrzej?
kat
2018-12-06 11:10:00 UTC
Probably not the first time employees have grumbled about Amazon's attitude to
its workers. But quite fun to read about the jargon - the "inverted pyramid"
with the multimillionnaire owner at the bottom and the customers at the top. I
don't think it puts me off buying most of my stuff from Amazon still.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/nov/21/our-new-column-from-inside-amazon-they-treat-us-as-disposable
and the second part
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/dec/05/hate-lugging-cat-litter-dont-make-us-amazon-warehouse-workers-do-it
There. I had never thought of getting cat litter from Amazon!
--
kat
^..^<
JNugent
2018-12-06 13:07:12 UTC
Probably not the first time employees have grumbled about Amazon's
attitude to its workers. But quite fun to read about the jargon - the
"inverted pyramid" with the multimillionnaire owner at the bottom and
the customers at the top. I don't think it puts me off buying most of
my stuff from Amazon still.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/nov/21/our-new-column-from-inside-amazon-they-treat-us-as-disposable
and the second part
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/dec/05/hate-lugging-cat-litter-dont-make-us-amazon-warehouse-workers-do-it
There.  I had never thought of getting cat litter from Amazon!
We had a delivery of durum wheat flour from Amazon - and it arrived on
Sunday.
Dan S. MacAbre
2018-12-06 13:13:15 UTC
Probably not the first time employees have grumbled about Amazon's
attitude to its workers. But quite fun to read about the jargon - the
"inverted pyramid" with the multimillionnaire owner at the bottom and
the customers at the top. I don't think it puts me off buying most of
my stuff from Amazon still.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/nov/21/our-new-column-from-inside-amazon-they-treat-us-as-disposable
and the second part
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/dec/05/hate-lugging-cat-litter-dont-make-us-amazon-warehouse-workers-do-it
There.  I had never thought of getting cat litter from Amazon!
Maybe there really is no such thing as bad publicity? :-)