Happy Hiroshima Day!
Loose Cannon
2019-08-06 19:48:55 UTC
...or as we say here in America, "Happy Nuke a Gook Day!". Enjoy it
Ejercito.
The Peeler
2019-08-06 21:17:40 UTC
On Tue, 06 Aug 2019 15:48:55 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by Loose Cannon
...or as we say here in America, "Happy Nuke a Gook Day!". Enjoy it
Ejercito.
Idiot!
--
Loose Sphincter about his passion:
2019-08-07 12:57:16 UTC
Post by Loose Cannon
...or as we say here in America, "Happy Nuke a Gook Day!". Enjoy it
Ejercito.
WHY weren't the Flippines nuked too???

It's never too late!

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus having still MORE delusions
about growing a pair: "If ANYONE dared to grab me by the neck
like that he'd get my fist in his face."

In spite of all the evidence, the Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus
STILL has delusions about growing a pair!
"What kind of other-worldly pussies (men?) are you all? If someone
would dare to grab me by the back of my neck like that and push me
around, my instinctive, AUTOMATIC reaction would be to knock him in
the face! NOBODY is allowed to do that to ANYONE!"

2019-08-07 15:38:07 UTC
On Wed, 07 Aug 2019 05:57:16 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
WHY weren't the Flippines nuked too???
The US and the Philippines were ALLIES, Retardovic! Just HOW retarded are
you?
It's never too late!
Everything's too late for you. You'll realize it -at the latest- on your
deathbed, you doomed cursed entity!
being widely accepted."
MID: <rlMUE.676067$***@usenetxs.com>