Klaus's Meeting
Loose Cannon
2021-10-26 19:45:26 UTC
SS-Oberführer Schmidt: Welcome Klaus. Let's get right to the point.
We're having a party for the jew vermin and you're invited

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQLtbRIxcqHyeNFyhE9EZzkOMS6xa_BkYqEplkPoaMuC07gl_BHTPjzAmOFqWn7SDOkz7A&usqp=CAU
NoShpamAtAll
2021-10-26 20:20:22 UTC
Post by Loose Cannon
SS-Oberführer Schmidt: Welcome Klaus. Let's get right to the point.
We're having a party for the jew vermin and you're invited
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQLtbRIxcqHyeNFyhE9EZzkOMS6xa_BkYqEplkPoaMuC07gl_BHTPjzAmOFqWn7SDOkz7A&usqp=CAU
Yup.

Indeed.

He sure, is.

No doubt, about it.

You got, THAT right!
--
"SHPAMMERSH ARE CROOKSH
DON'T DO BUSINESSH VITH CROOKSH!"
Klaus Schadenfreude
2021-10-26 22:16:46 UTC
Post by Loose Cannon
SS-Oberführer Schmidt: Welcome Klaus. Let's get right to the point.
We're having a party for the jew vermin and you're invited
Why would I want to watch a bunch of glue huffers piss their
pants??????????

Besides, this is usually what happens at one of your meetings:

WHEN NAZIS GET TOGETHER

2021-10-26 23:59:22 UTC
[facts restored]
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
Post by Loose Cannon
SS-Oberführer Schmidt: Welcome Klaus. Let's get right to the point.
We're having a party for the jew vermin and you're invited
Why would I want to watch a bunch of glue huffers piss their
pants??????????
[Kricket-der-Angst.wav] (© 2021 All Rights Reserved)
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
WHEN NAZIS GET TOGETHER
https://choualbox.com/Img/20120603175044S.jpg
https://cdn5-images.motherlessmedia.com/images/3F3F5B6.jpg
https://cdn5-images.motherlessmedia.com/images/3F3C8E8.jpg
https://roquealonsodigital.com/img/nazi-master-rubber-uniform-gay-3.jpg
https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lgx58lkxMp1qh6tkco1_400.jpg
[Kricket-der-Angst.wav] (© 2021 All Rights Reserved)
Ya'll shut your dirty fucking cockshucking jew mouth, jewboi!
Shrieking in your high-pitched, whiney voice hasn't made me shut up
yet, glue huffer!

What ELSE you got planned?

ROFLMJAO!!!!!!!

2021 Score Card for Gordon Radovich

# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0

"Yes. You WILL hide...jewbois always DO! But to no avail...you WILL
get 'holocausted'®™ regardless!"
-Gordon claiming in May of 2017 that he'd Holocaust us and didn't need our address.
Yet he's had Barry's address for almost TWO DECADES!!!
On Tue, 26 Oct 2021 16:59:22 -0700, grubby incajonic genitally
mutilated anti-American neo-kapo non-white inferiorisht jew oven
dodger Klaun Scheisseziegelsteine b'leated:

<jew shite b'risshed>

Ya'll shut your dirty fucking cockshucking jew mouth, jewboi!

Did you shit a jew b'rick at the thought of a White Supermacist rally,
like every OTHER non-white inferiorist, jew asshole? GROW a jew
mini-cajone, willya?

#me joo LOL!
2021-10-27 13:10:34 UTC
On Wed, 27 Oct 2021 13:34:15 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
<jew shite b'risshed>
Post by The Jews
Shrieking in your high-pitched, whiney voice hasn't made me shut up
yet, glue huffer!
What ELSE you got planned?
ROFLMJAO!!!!!!!
Ya'll shut your dirty fucking cockshucking jew mouth, jewboi!
You prayed like that to your new Jewish master a few thousand times already,
psycho!

Doesn't seem to help you AT ALL, all-time loser! LOL
Did you shit a jew b'rick at the thought of a White Supermacist rally,
like every OTHER non-white inferiorist, jew asshole? GROW a jew
mini-cajone, willya?
What everyone can see is that he, like every decent human, enjoys shitting
all over you, time and again, you abnormal pedophilic drecksau!
#me asshole
Oh, YES, you ARE, filthy old pedo swine! LOL
youngsters 'mature'."
MID: <gKNUE.1374684$***@usenetxs.com>

ONLY in your wildest gay dreams, gay anal Razovic!
The Jews
2021-10-27 13:14:52 UTC
Post by Loose Cannon
[...]
Post by The Jews
What ELSE you got planned?
[Kricket-der-Angst.wav] (© 2021 All Rights Reserved)
Post by The Jews
ROFLMJAO!!!!!!!
I'm BEGGING YOU!!!! Please stop humiliating me! You know I'm powerless and impotent!
Fixed that for ya!

PERFECT translation of her impotent constant wailing! LOL
The Jews
2021-10-27 13:36:44 UTC
Post by Peeler
Post by The Jews
I'm BEGGING YOU!!!! Please stop humiliating me! You know I'm powerless and impotent!
Fixed that for ya!
ROFLMJAO!!!!!
PERFECT translation of her impotent constant wailing! LOL
I remember WAY back when, when the humiliated slav could actually type
an original, semi-coherent response.

Now that he has been constantly beaten down by his superiors, he can
only type the same thing over and over again, desperately hoping we'll
get bored and leave him alone.

But it's too much fun shitting on him, and watching him sit there with
his mouth open, like a hungry little bird.

LOL

2021-10-27 18:43:43 UTC
Post by The Jews
Post by Peeler
Post by The Jews
I'm BEGGING YOU!!!! Please stop humiliating me! You know I'm powerless and impotent!
Fixed that for ya!
ROFLMJAO!!!!!
PERFECT translation of her impotent constant wailing! LOL
I remember WAY back when, when the humiliated slav could actually type
an original, semi-coherent response.
Now that he has been constantly beaten down by his superiors, he can
only type the same thing over and over again, desperately hoping we'll
get bored and leave him alone.
But it's too much fun shitting on him, and watching him sit there with
his mouth open, like a hungry little bird.
LOL
Ya'll shut your dirty fucking cockshucking jew mouth, jewboi!
Like a hungry little bird!

LOL

2021 Score Card for Gordon Radovich

# of times he's begged Jews to stop humiliating him - 28,239

NoShpamAtAll

Loose Cannon
2021-10-27 03:25:15 UTC
On Tue, 26 Oct 2021 15:16:46 -0700, Klaus Schadenfreude
Post by Loose Cannon
SS-Oberführer Schmidt: Welcome Klaus. Let's get right to the point.
We're having a party for the jew vermin and you're invited
Why would I want to watch a bunch of glue huffers piss their
pants??????????
WHEN NAZIS GET TOGETHER
https://choualbox.com/Img/20120603175044S.jpg
https://cdn5-images.motherlessmedia.com/images/3F3F5B6.jpg
https://cdn5-images.motherlessmedia.com/images/3F3C8E8.jpg
https://roquealonsodigital.com/img/nazi-master-rubber-uniform-gay-3.jpg
https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lgx58lkxMp1qh6tkco1_400.jpg
SS-Oberführer Schmidt: Klaus, whatever excuse you come up with, there
is no denying that you keep a large collection of gay pornography. In
that case, perhaps you'd prefer to be by yourself.

2021-10-27 07:59:16 UTC
On Tue, 26 Oct 2021 23:44:55 +0100, NoShpamAtAll wrote:
On Tue, 26 Oct 2021 23:44:55 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
<jew shite b'risshed>
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
Why would I want to watch a bunch of glue huffers piss their
pants??????????
WHEN NAZIS GET TOGETHER
https://choualbox.com/Img/20120603175044S.jpg
https://cdn5-images.motherlessmedia.com/images/3F3F5B6.jpg
https://cdn5-images.motherlessmedia.com/images/3F3C8E8.jpg
https://roquealonsodigital.com/img/nazi-master-rubber-uniform-gay-3.jpg
https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lgx58lkxMp1qh6tkco1_400.jpg
Ya'll shut your dirty fucking cockshucking jew mouth, jewboi!
You CAN'T cover up the TRUTH, filthy pedophilic gay nazi swine!
Did you shit a jew b'rick at the thought of a White Supermacist rally,
like every OTHER non-white inferiorist, jew asshole? GROW a jew
mini-cajone, willya?
What everyone can see is that he, as a decent human, enjoys shitting
all over you, time and again, you abnormal pedophilic drecksau!
#me asshole
Oh, YES, you ARE, filthy old pedo swine! LOL
being widely accepted."
MID: <rlMUE.676067$***@usenetxs.com>

Your kind will NEVER be accepted, in NO part of the world, you filthy old
reject and pedo swine!