THE MOST RIDICULOUS THING YOU EVER SAW ON USENET: Ultra-Retarded and Clinically Insane serb Idiot KEEPS MANUALLY and LABORIOUSLY adding an "h" after every "s"! LOL
2021-09-27 17:16:57 UTC
Imagine the poor sicko sitting in his dark basement, all day long, MANUALLY
and LABORIOUSLY adding an "h" after every "s" in EVERY SINGLE article she
can find about "the Jews" ...and occasionally missing some "s's"!

The poor idiot IS clinically insane! LOL

Innit, our pedophilic punching bag? You know it yourself! You just DON'T
know what to do about it!

BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!
"Isn't it time that paedophiles were admitted to the LGBTQ rainbow?"
MID: <Y8LUE.513827$***@usenetxs.com>

NO, it isn't, you filthy old pedo swine!
Loose Cannon
2021-09-27 18:00:27 UTC
http://cache.boston.com/bonzai-fba/Globe_Photo/2003/10/04/1065295421_2334
I agree, that's the most ridiculous thing I ever saw on USENET
Peeler
2021-09-27 18:28:32 UTC
On Mon, 27 Sep 2021 14:00:27 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by Loose Cannon
I agree, that's the most ridiculous thing I ever saw on USENET
That's what I said! But let's not forget that you ridiculous unhappily
married gay nazoid whiner come second! <BG>
--
Loose Sphincter about his passion: