-- AMERICAN (nad318b404@gmail.com) SLANDER AS PERSECUTION AGAINST FOUNDATIONAL PRINCIPLES OF THE NATION: State of the Kooks Report, June 1, 2021
Add Reply
dolf
2021-06-01 22:59:16 UTC
WE HAVE INCLUDE THE AMERICAN SYDNEY CONSULATE ...

MAGISTRATES COURT - DELIVERED BY EXPRESS POST @ 0451 HOURS ON 1 JUNE 2021
79 FOSTER STREET
SALE VICTORIA 3850

ATTN: SERGEANT GROVES - DELIVERED BY EXPRESS POST @ 1053 HOURS ON 1 JUNE
2021
SALE PROSECUTION OFFICE
1-11 REEVE STREET
SALE VICTORIA 3850

RELEVANT TO CASE NUMBER L10182359 LISTED FOR A DIRECTIONS ON 21 JUNE 2021

RELEVANT TO CASE NUMBER L10519861 LISTED FOR A SPECIAL MENTION HEARING
ON 7 JUNE 2021.

RELEVANT TO APPLICATION TO HAVE ORDERS EXTENDED RELATED TO CASE NUMBER:
H13018534 BY ALLEGED BREACHES SUBJECT TO A DIRECTIONS HEARING ON 7 JUNE
2021 AS CASE NUMBER K12507785.

***@zen: 6, row: 2, col: 8, nous: 30 [DATE: 2021.5.31, SUPER: #244
/ #21 - Guiding the Physical, Emptying the Heart; I-Ching: H31 -
Reciprocity, Conjoining, Influence (wooing), Feelings; Tetra: 42 - GOING
TO MEET (YING), EGO: #418 / #30 - Government without Coercion, Be Chary
of War; I-Ching: H45 - Gathering, Congregation, Clustering, Gathering
together (massing), Finished; Tetra: 59 - MASSING (CHU)]

SUBJECT: ADVICE ON FURTHER INFIDELITY AND DISORDER AS NEWSPAPER WASTE
PLACED WITHIN THE DISUSED WATER SPRING FOUNT OBSERVED ON SUNDAY 30 MAY
2021 AS THE DAY DESIGNATED FOR BOER WAR MEMORIAL COMMEMORATIONS WHICH
SUSTAINS OUR GROUNDS FOR COERCION

Following on from our 19 MAY 2021 and earlier correspondence to both
POLICE PROSECUTIONS and the COURT as an undertaking to advise on further
as to obstinate infidelity upon SUNDAY 30 MAY 2021 as the day this year
which is designated for BOER WAR MEMORIAL COMMEMORATIONS and we note
that there was a repugnant action as disorder being newspaper waste
placed within the disused waterspring fount.

However there were no tribute whether floral, flag or bunting made in
accordance with #27 - DUTIES OF REMEMBRANCE.

We would reasonably posit that given [PENTECOST SUNDAY ON 23 MAY 2021
HAVING APRIORITY TO] SUNDAY OF 24 May 2021 AS #33 - SALVATOR MUNDI [救世
主 (JIÙ SHÌ ZHǓ) SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD] WITH #71 - DOMINION AS GLOBUS
CRUCIGER IN HAND occurs exactly seven days prior to any BOER WAR
MEMORIAL that IPSO FACTO its observation is a proper recognition of the
SOVEREIGN'S DOMINION whether it be within AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND or as
SOVEREIGN RELATIVITY upon the last MONDAY of MAY for MEMORIAL DAY within
the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

It is regrettable that BOER WAR DAY was only established in 2010 to
thereby belatedly and begrudgingly generate public interest in
Australia's first war in which Australia fought as a national armed
corps alongside New Zealanders as proper grounding for an ANZAC HERITAGE.

Accordingly we enclose herewith a further annexure as a summary of
matters comprising some 26 pages which is titled: "MOTHERS, SONS, #291 -
SOIL AND 1934 AS THE YEAR OF THE REICH BEING RECURRENT THEMES WITHIN
IRISH MYTHS OF ANZACS"

AS YOU MAY SEE FROM THAT DOCUMENT THIS RELATES TO HISTORICAL IRISH
CATHOLIC REPUBLICAN ACTIVISM OF 1918 TO 1920:

-- AFTER VIOLENT ANTI-BRITISH SENTIMENT VOICED AT 1918 ST PATRICK’S DAY
MARCH, MELBOURNE COUNCIL BANNED THE PARADE IN 1919;

-- ON 20 MARCH 1920 THEN ROMAN CATHOLIC ARCHBISHOP MANNIX TURNED ST
PATRICK'S DAY INTO A REBELLION AGAINST THE BRITISH CROWN by a parade
down BOURKE STREET led by Fourteen Australian recipients of the VICTORIA
CROSS, around 10,000 first world war veterans and throngs of Catholic
schoolboys marching behind in a depraved procession while tens of
thousands of Melburnians lined the streets and cheered them on;

-- 23 AUGUST 1920 has a resonance with FRIENDS OF IRISH FREEDOM
condemnation of the BRITISH GOVERNMENT AND PRIME MINISTER DAVID LLOYD
for its alleged mistreatment of the AUSTRALIAN ARCHBISHOP MANNIX (who
was ordained on 9 JUNE 1890, and a BRONZE STATUE OF MANNIX IS INSTALLED
OUTSIDE ST PATRICK'S CATHEDRAL, MELBOURNE), who was arrested by the
BRITISH NAVY aboard an #473 - OCEAN LINER. Causing the FRIENDS OF IRISH
FREEDOM to declare that BRITAIN AND IRELAND WERE IN A STATE OF WAR.

-- AT LEAST THREE WAR SERVICES GRAVES NOT WITHIN THE SALE WAR GRAVES
FENCED AREA PROPER ARE SUBJECT TO MEMORIAL NEGLECT;

-- IN CONTRADISTINCTION TO THIS, AS CONVEYED TO THE COURT / POLICE
PROSECUTIONS WITHIN THESE MATTERS, THAT UPON ANZAC DAY 25 APRIL 2021
THERE WERE FOUR GRAVES THAT HAD A SPECIFIC FOCUS OF 23 AUGUST 1943 WHICH
HAD BEEN SINGLED OUT FOR ADDITIONAL FLORAL BOUQUET TRIBUTES TO A SINGLE
POPPY PLACED AT THE FORE OF EACH GRAVE;

-- AS AN ENDURING MYTH OF THE ANZAC HERITAGE ARE WORDS THAT ARE SET IN
STONE ON ANZAC MEMORIALS “WITHOUT PROPER EVIDENCE” APPEARING WITH THE
SIGNATURE ‘*ATATURK* 1934’ IN THE ENGLISH INSCRIPTIONS ON THOSE
MONUMENTS concerning which a procession of Australian prime ministers,
from Bob Hawke to Kevin Rudd to Tony Abbott, have spoken them to invoke
a supposedly special bond between Australia and Turkey forged amid the
slaughter of the 1915 Gallipoli campaign. It detracts from the dignity
of commemoration, whether it is in speeches or memorials, if we keep
quoting these words and putting his name under them without proper
evidence.

-- BEING CENTENNIAL ATTEMPTS OF THE IRISH REICH (vis a vis: 1918 to
1920) TO DIVEST THEMSELVES OF ANY INFAMY OF FASCISM BY ONCE AGAIN
ALIGNING THEMSELVES WITH THE ROMAN CATHOLIC ECCLESIASTICAL CALENDAR AS
BREACHES OF #44 - NORMA OBLIGANS AS #27 - DUTIES SUBSTITUTION FOR 18-22
APRIL ACCORDING TO THE TRINOMIAL STOICHEION IN BEING RELEVANT TO:

#473 - BIRTHDAYS
20 APRIL - ADOLF HITLER
21 APRIL - ER II

EASTER BEING AN ABNORMAL FULL MOON OCCULTATION
SUNDAY 21 APRIL 2019

WITHIN THE ECCLESIASTICAL #1827 = 4 x #364 + #371 CALENDAR THE ASCENSION
OF THE LORD CAN FALL IN THE SEVEN DAY WINDOW OF BOER WAR COMMEMORATIONS
AS OCCURRED ON 28 MAY 2017 [AND PENTECOST ON SUNDAY 31 MAY 1998 / 2020]

AS CATEGORICALLY CONSISTENT WITH THE SPECIFICITIES OF NON-FACTUALITY
BEING THEN GROUNDS FOR COUNTY COURT APPEAL AS CASE NUMBER: AP-18-0609 /
LOWER COURT: H13018534 AGAINST A PUBLIC AUTHORITY'S INFIDELITY TO WAR
#288 - MEMORIAL COMMEMORATIONS DUE TO AN ALIGNMENT WITH A FOREIGN POWER.

THEREBY CONSTITUTING SUCH ACTS WHICH: "COMPASSES, IMAGINES, INVENTS,
DEVISES, OR INTENDS TO DEPRIVE OR DEPOSE OUR MOST GRACIOUS LADY THE
QUEEN, HER HEIRS OR SUCCESSORS, FROM THE STYLE, HONOUR, OR ROYAL NAME OF
THE IMPERIAL CROWN OF THE UNITED KINGDOM, OR OF ANY OTHER OF HER
MAJESTY'S #71 - *DOMINIONS* AND COUNTRIES" being tantamount to TREASON
in breach of SECTION 12 OF THE CRIMES ACT 1900 (NSW) / SECTION 9A OF THE
CRIMES ACT 1958 (VIC).

Whereby, before such COUNTY COURT APPEAL was heard upon 9 DECEMBER 2019,
as occurring within the preceding FILING HEARING there was already
granted an emendation towards a correct name against the improper use of
an entirely internet based persona which whilst some 15 YEARS AGO was
then actual as lawfully undertaking by change of name upon my birth
certificate.

That factually it is ostensibility a NOM DE PLUME or PSEUDONYM {ie. from
Ancient Greek ψευδώνυμος (pseudṓnumos), from ψευδής (pseudḗs, “false”)
and ὄνυμα (ónuma), from ὄνομα (ónoma, “name”)} having impetus both for a
continuity of presence upon the internet whilst also granting a
protection of my physical as actual identity from any secular and
sectarian ideologues who might with malice aforethought then perpetuate
acts of domestic terrorism.

That the MAGISTRATES COURT CASE NUMBER: H13018534 was granted upon such
improbable 'FULL NAMED' persona which categorically no heterosexual
persons have used for some 15 YEARS and secondly given that an use of
the first name is only by mutual consent, this was not then sufficient
cause for the COURTS to abrogate the implausible presumptuous
prerogative to any common association as then being entirely false and
perjured claims:

#9 - THE RESPONDENT KNEW THE AFFECTED PERSON'S NAME AND WHERE SHE
WORKED, EVEN THOUGH THE AFFECTED PERSON WASN'T WEARING ANYTHING TO
ATTACH HER TO THE RSL OR HER NAME.

#10 - THIS HAS FRIGHTENED THE AFFECTED PERSON, AS SHE BELIEVES THAT THE
RESPONDENT IS STALKING HER.

Moreover, in the circumstance of past observed infidelity by improper
#390 - WREATH PLACEMENTS at the BOER WAR MEMORIAL upon 8 TO 10 JUNE
2017, a BUDDHA statue thrown through a window event of 11 OCTOBER 2017
as then marking the commencement of the BOER WAR, accompanied by
multiple events of purposed #339 - *SITTING* *DOWN* upon the #339 -
STELA / CENOTAPH (AS KNOWN TO BE PROHIBITED CONDUCT AT THE HYDE PARK
SYDNEY WAR MEMORIAL OPENED IN 1934) ON THE SAME DAY OF 26 MARCH 2017 as
the vexatious LIQUOR BAN EVENT (BY ACTION OF ITS DELIVERY ON 5 JUNE 2017
CLEARLY UNDERTAKEN IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE ROMAN CATHOLIC ECCLESIASTICAL
CALENDAR: 28 MAY 2017 (BOER WAR MEMORIAL DAY / ASCENSION OF THE LORD)
AND PENTECOST SUNDAY OF 4 JUNE 2017) as conduct engaged in by membership
of the EIGHT BALL SNOOKER CLUB prior and together with their
participation within the BUNNINGS SAUSAGE SIZZLE ON 28 OCTOBER 2017 as
then the cause for my #390 - WREATH REMOVAL and placement at the BOER
WAR MEMORIAL as prudent and strategic action.

Given that I have the sapient means (ie. a concept of emergent
consciousness) to rationally argue and substantiate the reason[able]
cause for my actions which is attested to by the voluminous writings of
some 24 years duration, there was never any need for imposts to be made
upon the autonomy and #492 - VOLUNTARY FREE WILL of any other persons
and to undertake such against especially unknown persons is entirely
irrational.

Apart from making reasonable protestations against the impetus of #315 -
NATIONALISM (IRISH PATRICIAN: #473 - *CAUSE* *CÉLÈBRE*: *PEOPLE*,
*NATION* / *GUILD* / *ARISTOCRATS*) related to their #491 - PATER
FAMILIAS PRINCIPLE AS MANUS THUGGERY (ie. IRISH REICH NATIONALISM) in
occasioning an infidelity to WORLD WAR ONE MEMORIAL 2018 CENTENNIAL
COMMEMORATIONS BY SUCH MYTHOS OF THE RETURNED SERVICES LEAGUE (RSL) all
that was necessary was to then conclude with the interdiction: “GOD SAVE
THE QUEEN FROM YOU FASCISTS” as a reasonable *CARPE* *DIEM* expressed
upon the SABBATH DAY / SATURDAY of 28 OCTOBER 2017 at a distance of some
40 to 60 metres within the street to then passing persons, whom had
paused and engaged within #444 - *LAUGHTER*, *LAUGHING* *STOCK*,
*MOCKING*, *DERISION*.

And especially so given the impunity by the NOUS: #38 - 8 JUNE 2017
INFIDELITY TO WORLD WAR ONE MEMORIAL 2018 CENTENNIAL COMMEMORATIONS
being a #312 - CONTRADICTION made against the @115 - DIGNITY ROYAL as an
OAK TREE PLANTING upon 27 OCTOBER 1934 BY HIS ROYAL HIGHNESS PRINCE
HENRY DUKE OF GLOUCESTER.

Given the subsequent BOER WAR MEMORIAL DISRESPECT upon 27 OCTOBER 2018
by the removal of our notice accompanying our floral tribute in
"COMMEMORATING UNITED KINGDOM / HOLLAND'S SHARED VALUES AND GREAT ASSETS
OF PROSPERITY ON 27 OCTOBER 2018" as occurring contemporaneously to a
RETURNED SERVICES LEAGUE BOER WAR MEMORIAL held later that day and the
refusal of the #312 - WITHERED STATE OF WREATH removal gives validation
to reasonableness of our activism action on SATURDAY 28 OCTOBER 2017 as
focussed entirely upon the REMOVAL OF SEVERAL #390 - WREATH's situated
at the WORLD WAR ONE / TWO and KOREAN WAR CENOTAPH by their placement at
the BOER WAR MEMORIAL as being then entirely prudent as rational and
strategic action.

Secondly, with respects to the absence of any prohibitive behaviours
towards the DISAFFECTED PERSON BEING AN UNSCRUPULOUS POLITICAL ACTIVIST,
given the vexatious and deceitful nature of the grounds for their
seeking of a PERSONAL SAFETY AND INTERVENTION ORDER within CASE NUMBER
L10182359, that several corroborated elements (ie. by statements of the
Wellington Shire Councillor and the taking of audio recording denials
that the MARION WITH NAKED CHILD STATUE was related to MAGDALENE
LAUNDRIES and ROMAN CATHOLIC #808 - GENOCIDE OF CHILDREN) which comprise
the substance of th[ese] matters were all tendered within evidence on
pages 40 to 50 of 180 pages dated 7 APRIL 2019 as PART FIVE ON
SPECIFICITIES OF NON-FACTUALITY BEING THEN GROUNDS FOR COUNTY COURT
APPEAL AS CASE NUMBER: AP-18-0609 AGAINST A PUBLIC AUTHORITY'S
INFIDELITY TO WAR #288 - MEMORIAL COMMEMORATIONS DUE TO ALIGNMENT WITH A
FOREIGN POWER.

THAT UNDER SECTION 9A (2) OF THE CRIMES ACT OF VICTORIA (1958) IT IS AN
INDICTABLE OFFENCE PUNISHABLE BY IMPRISONMENT UP TO 20 YEARS MAXIMUM FOR:

A person who—

(a) receives or *ASSISTS* *ANOTHER* *PERSON* who is to his
knowledge guilty of treason in *ORDER* *TO* *ENABLE* *HIM* *TO* *ESCAPE*
*PUNISHMENT*; or

(b) knowing that a person intends to commit treason, does
not give information thereof with all reasonable despatch to a constable
or *USE* *OTHER* *REASONABLE* *ENDEAVOURS* *TO* *PREVENT* *THE*
*COMMISSION* *OF* *THE* *OFFENCE*—

shall be guilty of an indictable offence."

Of specific relevance is the conveyance of a DIARY NOTE @ 1252 HOURS ON
17 SEPTEMBER 2018: "I had to call the police due to an instance of
menacing and irrational conduct as alleged breaches to an INTERVENTION
ORDER which are subject to APPEAL CASE NUMBER: AP-18-0775 and there was
a woman loitering some 80 metres away within the park area who I
couldn't readily distinguish and whom the police later identified as the
MARION STATUE ARTIST with whom I had discoursed @ 1739 / 1747 HOURS ON
MONDAY 28 MAY 2018. I had in point of fact not spoken to her at all
today and yet it was being improperly alleged that I had upon this day
ambushed, harangued and verbalised her over some absurd impetus of
'SAVING THE WORLD'.

ABOVE IS THE NOUMENON NOTION OF SALVATOR MUNDI {WITHIN THE
ECCLESIASTICAL #1827 = 4 x #364 + #371 CALENDAR THE ASCENSION OF THE
LORD CAN FALL IN THE SEVEN DAY WINDOW OF BOER WAR COMMEMORATIONS AS
OCCURRED ON 28 MAY 2017 [AND PENTECOST SUNDAY ON 23 MAY 2021 AND 31 MAY
1998 / 2020]} AND IT'S ATTEMPTED "SAVING THE WORLD" AMBUSH AS
COUNTERMAND: #38, #44, #41 - REVOKE OR CANCEL (AN ORDER) @ 1252 HOURS ON
17 SEPTEMBER 2018 EXHIBITING IRISH CATHOLIC CAUSAE COMMUNI {#45 -
EXTRUSION AGAINST THE #9 - AUTONOMOUS PRINCIPLE} OF REPUBLICAN ACTIVISM
AS MODUS OPERANDI FOR WHICH AN HISTORICAL ANALOGY IS *MITHRAISM* (circa
71 AD) AS BREEDING BULL #65 - SOLDIER CULT OF THE IMPERIUM THAT IS
OSTENSIBLY INDULGENT WITHIN ITS NATURE AS PRE-OCCUPATION TO THE
DETRIMENT OF #68 - RIGHTS

[IMAGES: (LEFT) @ 1153 HOURS ON 16 JULY 2018 PAVEMENT GRAFFITI CONVEYING
A POINTER TO MY HOME AND MY FORMER POLICE SERVICE NUMBER 21527 WITH A
PEDOPHILE SLANDER 'RRB' WHICH IN THE URBAN DICTIONARY MEANS RANDOM
RAGING BONERS EXPERIENCED BY TEENAGE BOYS / (MIDDLE) @ 1252 HOURS ON 17
SEPTEMBER 2018 THE RESPONDENT IN APPEAL CASE NUMBER: AP-18-0775 ABOUT TO
RENDEZVOUS WITH THE APPLICANT WITHIN CASE NUMBER L10182359 AND
IMPROPERLY ALLEGING THAT I HAD UPON THIS DAY AMBUSHED, HARANGUED AND
VERBALISED THEM OVER SOME ABSURD IMPETUS OF 'SAVING THE WORLD' / (RIGHT)
@ 1619 HOURS ON 17 SEPTEMBER 2018 A TELEVISION HANGING IN A TREE BEING
AS A MEME REMINISCEN[T] OF "DUMB NIGGERS HANGING FROM THE TREES"]

These concerns having been reported to the VICTORIA POLICE are all
within their providence such that any failure to action is not only a
DERELICTION of duty in relating to the HIJACKING OF WORLD WAR ONE /
ANZAC 2018 CENTENNIAL BY ROMAN CATHOLIC / IRISH REPUBLICANISM ACTIVISM
as persecution but exhibits a habitual BREACH OF OATH TO THE SOVEREIGN.

This involves clear and incontrovertible evidence as to the derangement
of facts and lack of truthful content constituting SLANDER in which
VICTORIA POLICE are knowingly and wilfully engaging by a contrivance of
alleged substantiating grounds made with CASE NUMBER L10182359 as to
contrary being the exacting and non-confrontation character of my
appearance at the {ie. #1934 - parístēmi (G3936): TO STAND BESIDE, STAND
BY OR NEAR, TO BE AT HAND, BE PRESENT; TO PRESENT A PERSON FOR ANOTHER
TO SEE AND QUESTION; TO PRESENT (SHOW) BY ARGUMENT, TO PROVE} [EVENT] as
involving a prepared written statement being then a carpe diem made @
1058 HOURS ON 17 MARCH 2017 as before the unveiling of #175 - MOTHER
WITH [NAKED] CHILD AS MARION / MAGDALENE #808 - GENOCIDE STATUE and an
immediate departure without any further dialog then occurring.

IT'S FAVOURABLE APPRAISAL BY COUNCILLOR KEITH MILLS (WELLINGTON SHIRE
COUNCIL) CONVEYED BY EMAIL @ 1642 HOURS ON 20 MARCH 2017 OVER WHICH
THERE IS NO WILL BY THE POLI[C]E TO INVESTIGATE ITS VERITY.

"THIS IS CR. KEITH MILLS,

ELECTED AT THE OCTOBER 2016 COUNCIL ELECTIONS.

UNTIL THIS FRIDAY 17TH MARCH I HAD SOMEHOW, AND QUITE UNINTENTIONALLY,
MISSED YOUR E-MAIL TO COUNCILLORS. (IT TOOK COUNCIL A LONG TIME TO GET
AN INTERNET CONNECTION TO MY HOME IN CROOKED RIVER)

THEN I HEARD YOU SPEAK BEFORE THE CEREMONY IN VICTORIA PARK, SALE FOR
THE UNVEILING OF THE "CHERISHED MOTHER AND CHILD" MONUMENT:

THIS PREPARED WRITTEN STATEMENT WAS READ @ 1056 HOURS AND I THEN
DEPARTED: "THE QUESTION I WOULD ASK, GIVEN WELLINGTON SHIRE COUNCIL'S
CLEAR AND STUBBORN REFUSAL TO CLARIFY THEIR BELLICOSE JINGOIST CONDUCT,
WHICH BEGAN ON SATURDAY 8 OCTOBER 2016 AND 4 MARCH 2017 AS THE IMPOSING
OF A SUBSTITUTED VIRTUE UPON OUR ANZAC TRADITION:

IF IT WAS SO CLEARLY A NON SUBSTITUTED VIRTUE AND NOT A PERVERSION OF
STATE AUTHORITY AND SOVEREIGNTY YOU WOULD BE CAPABLE OF AN ANSWER FOR
YOUR ACTIONS, BUT ALAS I CAN FIND NO OTHER MEDIA REPORTS OF ANY SUCH
TOWN HALL ASSEMBLAGES FOR THAT GIVEN DATE--CAN YOU ASSIST IN THAT REGARD?

IT'S GOING TO COURT ON THE 12 APRIL, 2017."

ALTHOUGH YOUR VOICE WAS GOOD AND STRONG WE HAD TROUBLE HEARING. BECAUSE
THERE WAS NO INTRODUCTION I WAS NOT IN READINESS TO PAY ATTENTION AT THE
START. I CAN SEE THAT YOU HAVE SEVERAL UNRESOLVED ISSUES. SOME OF YOUR
GRIEVANCES ARE LIKELY TO BE SHARED BY OTHER PEOPLE. MY PHILOSOPHY IS
THAT EVERYBODY DESERVES TO HAVE THEIR VOICE HEARD. I THINK THERE ARE
PROBABLY BETTER WAYS TO GET YOUR MESSAGE ACROSS. I DO ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR
EFFORTS TO COMMUNICATE BY E-MAIL (IT WOULD APPEAR PRINCIPALLY WITH
FORMER COUNCILLOR CLEARY). IT IS MY PERSONAL VIEW, THROUGH FIRST-HAND
EXPERIENCE, THAT FORMER COUNCILLOR CLEARY DOES NOT ALWAYS OFFER A
SYMPATHETIC EAR.

I AM AWARE THAT I MAY BE TAKING A LOT ON IN CONTACTING YOU, BUT THIS IS
MY JOB AND I AM HAPPY TO DO IT. ALL I ASK IS FOR YOU TO BE AWARE THAT
ONE COUNCILLOR ALONE HAS LITTLE SAY. THE WAY FORWARD IS TO GET MORE
PEOPLE TO LISTEN AND TO GET MORE PEOPLE IF POSSIBLE TO HELP PRESENT YOUR
CASE. IF YOU WANT TO TALK PLEASE AT FIRST TRY MY PRIVATE PHONE,
XXXXXXXX, WHICH WILL TAKE A MESSAGE IF I AM OUT.

KIND REGARDS."

AN AUDIO RECORDING OF DIALOG @ 1739 AND 1747 HOURS ON MONDAY 28 MAY 2018
OCCURRING WITH [THE] MARIAN POLITICAL ACTIVIST THEN MAKING FALSE CLAIMS
IN DENIAL OF ANY ASSOCIATION WITH #808 - GENOCIDE AND THE IRISH
WASHER-WOMEN AS MAGDALENE LAUNDRIES WITHIN THE DOMINION OF IRELAND.

GIVEN THE AFOREMENTIONED DOCUMENTED ATTEMPTS WHICH "*ASSISTS* *ANOTHER*
*PERSON* who is to his knowledge guilty of treason in *ORDER* *TO*
*ENABLE* *HIM* *TO* *ESCAPE* *PUNISHMENT* AS BREACH OF SECTION 9A (2) OF
THE CRIMES ACT OF VICTORIA (1958) a further photograph of the
DISAFFECTED POLITICAL ACTIVIST was made @ 1508 HOURS ON 14 OCTOBER 2019
due to their abnormally following me along my regular routes. Whereupon
they engaged in abnormal actions of will in undertaking a reversal of
their pedestrian motion along the footpath and then irrationally sat
down upon a concrete plant box fixture.

Apart from the Christmas Day remark as reference to the grounds for my
seeking on 31 JULY 2017 of PERSONAL SAFETY AND INTERVENTION ORDERS
within CASE NUMBERS: J11107438 (AP-18-2202). [There has been no
prohibitive conduct by me which has been directed towards this
DISAFFECTED PERSON.]

There is a consideration as to a lack of competency by JUDGE O'NEILL at
LA TROBE VALLEY COUNTY COURT to hear evidence of the APPEAL on the 9
DECEMBER 2019 which arose when we produced the NORMA OBLIGANS MATRIX in
substantiation of our claim. However JUDGE O'NEILL declared that he had
no desire to turn a SECOND page of our GROUNDS OF APPEAL, in then
throwing the baby out with the bath water exhibited characteristics of
anal-retentiveness as behaviours of "orderliness, stubbornness and
compulsion for control" since he could not comprehend our expert
opinions as informal research into the teleological and technological
architecture of QUEEN VICTORIA'S LETTERS PATENT.

Such demure exhibits a TRAVESTY OF JUSTICE causing one to conclude that
the AUSTRALIAN JUDICIARY AND LAWYERS have a moral corruption which will
consume the soul like the FIRES OF NOTRE DAME CATHEDRAL since *they*
bend the knee to the PRINCES OF ROME given the JUDICIAL YEAR IS
SIMILARLY (ie. THE UNLAWFUL ANZAC 2018 CENTENNIAL HIJACKING CONDUCT
WHICH WE ALLEGE BY IRISH CATHOLIC CAUSAE COMMUNI {#45 - EXTRUSION
AGAINST THE #9 - AUTONOMOUS PRINCIPLE} OF REPUBLICAN ACTIVISM THEN
ALIGNED TO THE ECCLESIASTICAL CALENDAR [THE ASCENSION OF THE LORD CAN
FALL WITHIN THE SEVEN DAY WINDOW OF BOER WAR COMMEMORATIONS AS OCCURRED
ON 28 MAY 2017] INVOLVING SALVATOR MUNDI [救世主 (JIÙ SHÌ ZHǓ)] WITH #33
/ #71 - DOMINION AS *GLOBUS* *CRUCIGER* IN HAND) celebrated with respect
to PENTECOST and in honour of the PATRON SAINT OF LAWYERS ST YVES OF
BRITTANY [FEAST DAY ON 19 MAY]. THE EASTERN ORTHODOX PATRON SAINT OF
LAWYERS IS ST DIONYSIUS THE AREOPAGITE.

Such objection is entirely without merit given that DIONYSIUS' best
known theological / philosophical work is the CELESTIAL HIERARCHY
involving the 72 SACRED NAMES derived from [EXODUS 14:19-21] of the
TORAH, is a constitu[ent] element [of] our COURT FILING submissions such
as the NORMA OBLIGANS MATRIX PRESENTED WITHIN THE APPEAL HEARING
concerning which we have alluded to earlier publishing the ONTIC premise
for then circumscribing the *GLOBUS* *CRUCIGER* as the lawful basis to
the claim of an assertion to a SACRED AND SOVEREIGN INTELLECTUAL
PROPERTY AS CELESTIAL HIERARCHY / GNOSIS EX MACHINA / INTELLECTUS AS
GENITIVE VOLUNTĀSIS (NOUMENON)

6 OCTOBER 2017: That I had reached a milestone within my informal
research according to which I publicised a combination of the Egyptian
meta-descriptor prototypes as the named of the Forty-two gods [of Egypt
conveyed by the Book of the Dead] with the POLAR OPPOSITES {ie. HSUAN
CH'UNG: #1 - Nature Contains Nature / #2 - Nature Rejoices in its
Nature} and the INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES {ie. HSUAN TS'O: #3 - Nature
Surmounts Nature / #4 - Nature Amended in its Nature} meta-descriptor
prototypes conveyed within Yang Hsiung's conjectural PAIRING {ie. #5 -
Act of Nature} of them the basis for his treatise known as the Canon of
Supreme Mystery (T'AI HSUAN CHING) published within 4 BCE and translated
by 1993 into English as the first European language.

THE PROBLEM UNDERLYING THE MYTHOS / #48 - RITUAL (LI) IS A COMPLEX
QUESTION OF EQUIVALENCE RELATING TO THE PLATONIC NOTION: OF ANAMNESIS
{ie. a recollection as especially of a supposed previous existence v's
Ahnenerbe Organisation as the quest for German Ancestry as intellectual
historical research into a prehistory of MIND} AS LITURGICAL STATEMENT
IN WHICH THE CHURCH REFERS TO THE #288 - *MEMORIAL* CHARACTER OF THE
#1827 - *EUCHARIST* {ie.

As a *SOLAR* *DISC* which is indistinguishable from THE SOLAR CROSS OF
ODIN given the #CENTRE OF VALUE: #5 x 365.4 is derived from the
ecclesiastical calendar 4 x #364 + #371 days as its *CAUSAE* *COMMUNI*:

21 MARCH (disc top left) minus
#77 - COMPLIANCE (H2 - EARTH / PASSIVE PRINCIPLE) equals
3 JANUARY (disc top right)

Being thereby familiar to PYTHAGORAS / PLATO whom studied with the
priests of HELIOPOLIS (*ON*) as the "CITY OF THE SUN" which was
important to the solar cults of RA / BAAL represented by a TRINITY:

KHABEER: THE GOD OF THE RISING SUN, SYMBOLIZED BY THE SCARAB.
RA: the sun god from morning to evening, symbolized by the stork (Bennu).
ATUM: GOD OF THE SETTING SUN, SYMBOLIZED BY THE SNAKE OR THE LOTUS FLOWER.

} OR TO THE PASSION, RESURRECTION AND ASCENSION OF CHRIST (*THIS* *DATE*
WAS 28 MAY 2017 AS BOER WAR MEMORIAL DAY).

Which is especially relevant to SEVENTH DAY ADVENTISTS given an
EVERLASTING COVENANT belief (ie. commandments of God and testimony of
Jesus) pertaining to the UNTO 2300 (ie. as implicit of #2184 being the
principle associated with #24 x 7 days x #13 cycles as PRIESTHOOD of the
JERUSALEM TEMPLE SERVICE of which MELCHIZEDEK was the PRIESTLY KING of
JUSTICE) DAYS anchored from 457 BCE since such Biblical evidence of #509
- YAHAD in being pre PLATONIC doesn’t suffer from the accusation of
BLASPHEMY associated to the #1827 - Eucharist being a CAUSAE COMMUNI
which has a #CENTRE OF VALUE: #1827 / 5 = 365.4 days as solar disc
associated with neo-PLATONIC / PYTHAGOREAN practice derived from the
EGYPTIAN priests on ON / HELIOPOLIS.

The question is why these seditious persons who claim a piety have no
will of compliance to such GOD ORDAINED MAJESTY as ANTHROPOCENTRIC
SINGULARITY (ie. #205 <—> #164 intersection of its noumenon: 9x9x9 =
#729 / 2 = 364.5 as @1 - SELF and its @728 - MORPHÉ being ousia and
ontic substance as compound of matter and form) AND FACILITATORS /
ARBITRATORS OF FREEWILL declared as first principles of QUEEN VICTORIA'S
LETTERS PATENT and lawful instrumentation to the FEDERATION AS
COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA.

Lastly this IRISH MYTHS OF ANZACS (SAINT PATRICKS PARADES OF 1918-20
MARCH 1920 RESULTING IN ARCHBISHOP MANNIX's ARREST) INVOLVING MOTHERS,
SONS, #291 - SOIL AND 1934 AS THE YEAR OF THE REICH BEING RECURRENT
THEMES which has more recently culminated within a #1701 - SOIL sample
interment within the HYDE PARK SYDNEY WAR MEMORIAL in being a #1551 -
DEVICE of IRISH CATHOLIC REPUBLICAN ACTIVISM MADE AGAINST #38, #44, #41
- REVOKE OR CANCEL (AN ORDER) THE #71 - DOMINION (4th MATRIX OF GLOBUS
CRUCIGER) of the BRITISH SOVEREIGN as constituting treason and an
iconoclasm against my own #321 - PRO DOMO as context of life [as] DUTCH
/ FRIESIAN HERITAGE, namely:

a) IT CASTS A SHADOW UPON MY FATHER'S BIRTHDAY OF 19 MARCH 1920 /
DECEASED 20 MARCH 1976 AGED 56 YEARS;
b) THIS LAST SUNDAY 30 MAY 2021 as the day of the week designated for
BOER WAR MEMORIAL COMMEMORATIONS is also a REMEMBRANCE OF MY DECEASED
MOTHER'S BIRTHDAY;
c) AT TIME OF WRITING THE DISCHARGE AUTHORITY FOR MY MORTGAGE INVOLVING
A #1701 - TRACT OF LAND AS A PARKING SPACE BEING AN ANNEXURE INCLUSION
ON THE PROPERTY TITLE IS UNDERGOING SETTLEMENT IN BEING WHOLY OWNED BY
MYSELF

In then FILING with the COURTS and POLICE PROSECUTIONS this sufficient
defence for the VEXATIOUS NATURE of those MATTERS being known, we are
shortly to seek medical assistance for the manifest of POST TRAUMATIC
STRESS DISORDER due entirely to DERELICTION OF DUTY BY THE VICTORIA
POLICE, BREACHES OF OATH TO THE SOVEREIGN AND PERSECUTION, which is
manifested by:

a) IRISH REPUBLICAN ACTIVISM HAS A TURBULENT, IRRATIONAL AND VIOLENT
HISTORY AS ANTI-BRITISH SENTIMENT VOICED AT 1918 ST PATRICK’S DAY MARCH,
MELBOURNE COUNCIL BANNED THE PARADE IN 1919;
b) THE SLAUGHTERED MEAT IN MAILBOX #449 - EVENT of 15 NOVEMBER 2017 can
reasonably be viewed as life threatening;
c) THIS VIOLENT INTENTION DIRECTED TO MY PERSON ON 5 JULY 2019 WAS
SANCTION[ED] BY THE RETURNED SERVICES LEAGUE (RSL) PRESIDENT:

I managed to serve @ 1311 HOURS today several documents including images
of AUSTRALIAN IRISH CATHOLIC WEDDINGS 1920-1930's BEARING SWASTIKA
REGALIA AS EVIDENCE OF IRISH REICH IDENTITY upon two members of
FREEMASONS VICTORIA (FMV) outside DAN MURPHY LIQUOR STORE and behold the
PRESIDENT of the SALE RETURNED SERVICES LEAGUE (RSL) was there being
immediately bellicose (ie. warlike) towards me as I gave details to the
other party whom intently listened to my explanation that certain
persons of the ROMAN CATHOLIC KNIGHTS TEMPLARS had perhaps ingratiated
themselves as a MILITARY ORDER within the PUBLIC AUTHORITY which had
distinct prerogatives to those of the SOVEREIGN's MILITARY ORDER such as
the ORDER OF THE GARTER.

Whereupon, after saying that I didn't consider within the circumstance
where membership who were not so aligned, for them to unnecessarily
suffer as BROTHERS by the actions of those others refuted within the
numerous documents that they then in gratitude accepted.

And I was 100 metres down the street when a burly bloke (110 kg) jumped
out of his white pickup utility and then approached opposite the
AMBULANCE STATION with a clear intention to confront over the service of
LEGAL DOCUMENTS and verbally assailed me thereby impeding my safe walk
upon the footpath by his threatening physicality as irrational postering
made in relation to the witnessing of my lawful service as an #117 -
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY CLAIM {ie. related to *A* *QUESTION* *ON* *THE*
*NATURE* *OF* *ONTIC* *COMPOSITION* *AND* *STOICHEION* *CORRESPONDENCE*
*BY* *OSCILLATION*, *SUBSTITUTION*, *TRANSPOSITION* *OR* *INHERENT*}
associated to both a substantiated TORAH COMPLIANT HUMANIST CHRISTIAN
BELIEF AS CONSCIOUSNESS INSTANTIATION and the 3 JULY (AEST) AS *THE*
*ONLY* *TOTAL* *SOLAR* *ECLIPSE* *FOR* *2019*.

He made continual false allegations of my harassing people and prevented
my reasonable speech in reply to his slander about having gone to the
printer and served such documents of an #117 - INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
CLAIM upon those persons being documents previously provided to the
STATE / FEDERAL ATTORNEY GENERALS.

HE SUGGESTED THAT I GO TO THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD SO THAT SOMEONE WOULD
RUN ME OVER. HE IMPLORED THAT I SHOULD DO THE WORLD A FAVOUR AND CUT MY
WRISTS OR SLASH MY THROAT.

I pretended to activate my video camera and followed him back to his car
so as to obtain the registration number which I think was XSUPER.

Whilst I was doing so I observed him motioning to the two FREEMASONRY
males with a thumbs up so as to convey—the job was done.

AND NEEDING TO CROSS THE ROAD HE THEN ATTEMPTED TO RUN ME OVER BY
ACCELERATING IN MY DIRECTION AND STOPPING THE VEHICLE SUDDENLY WITHIN
LESS THAN 1 METRE FROM MY PERSON.

In the circumstance of our redundancy given the culmination of the
PREDETERMINED ACTIONS UNDERTAKEN IN CONCORD WITH THE ROMAN CATHOLIC
ECCLESIASTICAL CALENDAR AS BEING AN INTENTION TO COMMIT SEDITION AND A
WAR CRIME, our intention is to only attend the court in response to BAIL
but not further PRESENT FOR ANY COURT DETERMINATIONS. Given our past
experience of the courts and their non-prudent opinions are likely then
to convey prejudice towards our demure exhibiting trauma symptoms, it
would better suit our purposes that the POLICE / COURTS falter in their
perverse CONDUCT.

As we have previously advised, our intention is to abandon the
possibility of any FAIR AND COMPETENT JUSTICE within AUSTRALIA and
directing our complaint of PERSECUTION occasioning INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
THEFT as constituting a WAR CRIME to the DUTCH and CHINESE CONSULATES
for their assistance, accordingly we have courtesy copied them within
our correspondence.

Yours truthfully
An update on the current state of Usenet kookdom.
Janithor.
Award candidacy: Looney Maroon, but he'll need a bit more
false prophecy yet to get nominated.
BIZARRE: dolf's six *hundred* line article full of random numbers and Pepe
Award candidacy: well, the Unabomber Surprise ship has sailed for this
kook *long* ago, but Looney Maroons can spring eternal.
[snipped for context]
Award candidacy: some of the rightards could be looking at Custers soon if
this keeps up.
--
YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

NUMBER) as universal of right and wrong...} *THE* *ORTHODOX* *AND*
*ROMAN* *CATHOLIC* *CHURCH'S* *CLAIM* {#390 as 1, #100, #80, #1, #3, #5,
#200 as harpax (G727): {#11 as #242} 1) rapacious, ravenous; 2) a
extortioner, a robber} *TO* *JUBILEE2000* *AS* *BEING* *DELUSIONAL*
*AND* *FRAUDULENT*

of an Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTASIS AS DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:

the zodiac.

NATURE-genesis [James 3:6] as HYPOSTASIS comprising #81 trinomial
THEORY OF NUMBER.

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

RATIONALITY."

EXISTENCE / *OUSIA*.

<http://www.grapple369.com/Grumble.zip> (Download resources)

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.
dolf
2021-06-01 23:28:36 UTC
WE HAVE INCLUDED THE AMERICAN SYDNEY CONSULATE ...

SINCE HAVING TODAY BEEN ASSAILED BY INTERNET IGNORANT GROUNDED SLANDER
AS PERSECUTION AND IT HAS EXASPERATED POST TRAUMATIC STRESS DISORDER
SUCH THAT WE CANNOT WORK TODAY OR TOMORROW...

IF THE AMERICAN CONSULATE DOESN'T BRING CONCLUSION TO THIS DEPRAVITY
WHICH IS ***@gmail.com IT WILL RESULT IN PLACING YOURSELVES
WITHIN AN ADVERSARIAL QUADRANT OF EXCLUSION UNTIL ALL LEGAL
ACCOUNTABILITIES ARE DISCHARGED

#9 - THE RESPONDENT KNEW THE AFFECTED PERSON'S NAME AND WHERE SHE

#10 - THIS HAS FRIGHTENED THE AFFECTED PERSON, AS SHE BELIEVES THAT THE
RESPONDENT IS STALKING HER.

Moreover, in the circumstance of past observed infidelity by improper
#390 - WREATH PLACEMENTS at the BOER WAR MEMORIAL upon 8 TO 10 JUNE

<https://www.grapple369.com/images/Globus%20Cruciger%2033%20-%20Cross%20and%2071%20-%20Dominion.jpeg>

#729 / 2 = 364.5 as @1 - SELF and its @728 - MORPHÉ being ousia and

http://youtu.be/H-7OuqWi4vQ

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.
dolf
2021-06-01 23:55:01 UTC
WE HAVE INCLUDED THE AMERICAN SYDNEY CONSULATE ...

Our provisional appraisal is that on the basis of "Law on Censorial
Powers" apply having some basis of Universal Jurisprudence:

2.3 Principles of Punishment
2.4 Axioms of Mental Pathology
2.5 Local Circumstances

<https://journals.openedition.org/etudes-benthamiennes/749#tocto2n4>

#9 - THE RESPONDENT KNEW THE AFFECTED PERSON'S NAME AND WHERE SHE

#10 - THIS HAS FRIGHTENED THE AFFECTED PERSON, AS SHE BELIEVES THAT THE
RESPONDENT IS STALKING HER.

Moreover, in the circumstance of past observed infidelity by improper
#390 - WREATH PLACEMENTS at the BOER WAR MEMORIAL upon 8 TO 10 JUNE

#729 / 2 = 364.5 as @1 - SELF and its @728 - MORPHÉ being ousia and
[...]

(c) 2021 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 30 May, 2021

STATEMENT ON #1701 - SOIL SAMPLE INTERMENT WITHIN HYDE PARK SYDNEY WAR
MEMORIAL BEING A #1551 - DEVICE OF IRISH CATHOLIC REPUBLICAN ACTIVISM
(1918-1920) AGAINST THE #71 - DOMINION (4th MATRIX OF GLOBUS CRUCIGER)
OF THE BRITISH SOVEREIGN AS CONSTITUTING TREASON

<https://www.grapple369.com/images/Globus%20Cruciger%2033%20-%20Cross%20and%2071%20-%20Dominion.jpeg>

[IMAGE: THE NOUMENON NOTION OF SALVATOR MUNDI {WITHIN THE ECCLESIASTICAL
#1827 = 4 x #364 + #371 CALENDAR THE ASCENSION OF THE LORD CAN FALL IN
THE SEVEN DAY WINDOW OF BOER WAR COMMEMORATIONS AS OCCURRED ON 28 MAY
2017 AND PENTECOST SUNDAY ON 23 MAY 2021 and 31 MAY 1998 / 2020} AND
IT'S ATTEMPTED "SAVING THE WORLD" AMBUSH AS COUNTERMAND: #38, #44, #41 -
REVOKE OR CANCEL (AN ORDER) @ 1252 HOURS ON 17 SEPTEMBER 2018 EXHIBITING
IRISH CATHOLIC CAUSAE COMMUNI {#45 - EXTRUSION AGAINST THE #9 -
AUTONOMOUS PRINCIPLE} OF REPUBLICAN ACTIVISM AS MODUS OPERANDI FOR WHICH
AN HISTORICAL ANALOGY IS *MITHRAISM* (circa 71 AD) AS BREEDING BULL #65
- SOLDIER CULT OF THE IMPERIUM THAT IS OSTENSIBLY INDULGENT WITHIN ITS
NATURE AS PRE-OCCUPATION TO THE DETRIMENT OF #68 - RIGHTS]

SALVATOR (saviour): is a person who saves someone, rescues another from
harm.

1) (medicine) A child who is born to provide an organ or cell transplant
to a sibling who has an otherwise fatal disease (used in combination,
with "sibling", "baby", "child", "brother", "sister", etc.)

MUNDI: also has the meaning of CENTURY which is derived from Middle
English centurie (“a count of one hundred (of anything); a division of
the Roman army; century; a division of land”), from Old French centurie,
from Latin centuria, from centum (“one hundred”). The most common modern
use is a shortening of century of years.

1) A period of 100 consecutive years; often specifically a numbered
period with conventional start and end dates, e.g., the twentieth
century, which stretches from (strictly) 1901 through 2000, or
(informally) 1900 through 1999. The first century AD was from 1 to 100.
2) A unit in ancient Roman army, originally of 100 army soldiers as part
of a cohort, later of more varied sizes (but typically containing 60 to
70 or 80) soldiers or other men (guards, police, firemen), commanded by
a centurion.
3) A political division of ancient Rome, meeting in the Centuriate
Assembly in the Roman Constitution which could also pass a law that
granted constitutional command authority, or "Imperium", to Consuls and
Praetors (the lex de imperio or "Law on Imperium"), and Censorial powers
to Censors (the lex de potestate censoria or "Law on Censorial Powers").

YOUTUBE: "GREGORIAN - FADED"

"WHO HATH DELIVERED US FROM THE POWER OF DARKNESS {ie.

"But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness,
and despise government-G2963. Presumptuous are they, self-willed, they
are not afraid to speak evil of dignities." [2Peter 2:10]

}, AND HATH TRANSLATED US INTO THE KINGDOM OF HIS DEAR SON: IN WHOM WE
HAVE REDEMPTION {ie. #509 - YAHAD DEAD SEA SCROLL COMMUNITY} THROUGH HIS
BLOOD {ie. CRUCIFIED AS KING OF THE JEWS ON #509 - FRIDAY 3 APRIL 33
AD}, EVEN THE FORGIVENESS OF SINS {ie. #509 - REPROACHES FOR THE CAUSE
OF CHRIST}: WHO IS THE IMAGE OF THE INVISIBLE GOD, THE FIRSTBORN OF
EVERY CREATURE: FOR BY HIM WERE ALL THINGS CREATED, THAT ARE IN HEAVEN,
AND THAT ARE IN EARTH, VISIBLE AND INVISIBLE, WHETHER THEY BE THRONES,
OR *DOMINIONS*-G2963, OR PRINCIPALITIES, OR POWERS: ALL THINGS WERE
CREATED BY HIM, AND FOR HIM: AND HE IS BEFORE ALL THINGS, AND BY HIM ALL
THINGS CONSIST." [Colossians 1:13-17]

SINCE OUR INTENTION IS THEN TO PURSUE THOSE MATTERS WITHIN INDEPENDENT
COURT JURISDICTIONS AVAILABLE TO US THAT ARE:

- HONG KONG (WHERE POSSIBILITY OF EXECUTION APPLIES) due to their
singular experience of BRITISH SOVEREIGNTY being Queen Victoria

- THE HAGUE, NETHERLANDS (where TERRA INCOGNITA / REX LEX: the king is
law applies) due to DUTCH FIRST DISCOVERY AS MAPPED KNOWLEDGE OF VAN
DIEMAN'S LAND so named after the DUTCH Governor General.

Given those legal claims such intended correspondence of 31 MAY 2021
possesses the capability to also permanently ban the Victoria Police
from having any association to that INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY having advised
I intend to leave the COUNTRY with the technology "CROWN JEWELS" to
QUEEN VICTORIA's PATENT, in denying this nation any possibility of
association, subjugating its autonomy to nothing more than a quarry for
resources.

In then FILING with the COURTS and POLICE PROSECUTIONS sufficient
defence for the VEXATIOUS NATURE of those MATTERS being known, given we
are shortly to seek medical assistance for the manifest of POST
TRAUMATIC STRESS DISORDER due entirely to DERELICTION OF DUTY BY THE
VICTORIA POLICE, BREACHES OF OATH TO THE SOVEREIGN AND PERSECUTION our
intention is to only attend the court in response to BAIL but not
further PRESENT FOR ANY COURT DETERMINATIONS. Given our past experience
of the courts and their non-prudent opinions are likely then to convey
prejudice towards our demure exhibiting trauma symptoms, it would better
suit our purposes that the POLICE / COURTS falter in their perverse CONDUCT.

SUCH MATTERS OF THE PREPARED WRITTEN STATEMENT BEING THEN A CARPE DIEM
MADE @ 1058 HOURS ON 17 MARCH 2017 AS BEFORE THE UNVEILING OF #175 -
MOTHER WITH [NAKED] CHILD AS MARION / MAGDALENE #808 - GENOCIDE STATUE
AND AN IMMEDIATE DEPARTURE WITHOUT ANY FURTHER DIALOG THEN OCCURRING.

ITS FAVOURABLE APPRAISAL BY COUNCILLOR KEITH MILLS (WELLINGTON SHIRE
COUNCIL) CONVEYED BY EMAIL @ 1642 HOURS ON 20 MARCH 2017.

AN AUDIO RECORDING OF DIALOG @ 1739 AND 1747 HOURS ON MONDAY 28 MAY 2018
OCCURRING WITH MARIAN POLITICAL ACTIVIST THEN MAKING FALSE CLAIMS IN
DENIAL OF ANY ASSOCIATION WITH #808 - GENOCIDE AND THE IRISH
WASHER-WOMEN AS MAGDALENE LAUNDRIES WITHIN THE DOMINION OF IRELAND.

YOUTUBE: "GREGORIAN, AMELIA BRIGHTMAN - JOIN ME"

had discoursed with @ 1739 / 1747 HOURS ON MONDAY 28 MAY 2018. I had in
point of fact not spoken to her at all today and yet it was being
improperly alleged that I had upon this day ambushed, harangued and
verbalised her over some absurd impetus of 'SAVING THE WORLD'.

WERE ALL TENDERED WITHIN EVIDENCE ON PAGES 40 TO 50 OF 180 PAGES DATED 7
APRIL 2019 AS PART FIVE ON SPECIFICITIES OF NON-FACTUALITY BEING THEN
GROUNDS FOR COUNTY COURT APPEAL AS CASE NUMBER: AP-18-0609 AGAINST A
PUBLIC AUTHORITY'S INFIDELITY TO WAR #288 - MEMORIAL COMMEMORATIONS DUE
TO ALIGNMENT WITH A FOREIGN POWER.

And excuse me for noticing, but if the #1555 - *BABYLONIAN* CAPTIVITY
ERA artifice as then stratification to the PYTHAGOREAN ONOMANTIC
BINOMIAL (@1 / @5) conception of #NUMBER possesses a logical fallacy as
an NORMA OBLIGANS corruptibility then it really cannot either be a
rational basis for the STATE nor considered HOLY as piety.

"HE DISAPPOINTETH THE DEVICES OF THE CRAFTY, SO THAT THEIR HANDS CANNOT
PERFORM THEIR ENTERPRISE. HE TAKETH THE WISE IN THEIR OWN CRAFTINESS:
AND THE COUNSEL OF THE FROWARD IS CARRIED HEADLONG. THEY MEET WITH
DARKNESS IN THE DAYTIME, AND GROPE IN THE NOONDAY AS IN THE NIGHT.

PYTHAGOREAN (@1 / @5 - ONOMANTIC) BINOMIAL STASIS AS ARTIFICE

USURPER: {First Number in the Square}
GUIDE: {Last Number in the Square}
MYSTERY: {First Number + Last Number}
ADJUSTER: {Total Sum of a Row}
LEADER: {Total Value of All Rows}
REGULATOR: {Total Sum of a Row + Total Sum of All Rows}
GENERAL GOVERNOR: {(Total Sum of a Row + Total Sum of All Rows) x 2}
HIGH OVERSEER: {((Total Sum of a Row + Total Sum of All Rows) x 2) x
Last Number in the Square}

BUT HE SAVETH THE POOR FROM THE SWORD, FROM THEIR MOUTH, AND FROM THE
HAND OF THE MIGHTY. SO THE POOR HATH HOPE, AND INIQUITY STOPPETH HER
MOUTH. BEHOLD, HAPPY IS THE MAN WHOM GOD CORRECTETH: THEREFORE DESPISE
NOT THOU THE CHASTENING OF THE ALMIGHTY..." [Job 5:12-17]

The Book of Job (written between 7-4th century) is a book of the Hebrew
Bible which addresses the same problem of *THEODICY*, that is the
pre-occupation of the new testament, as namely why God permits evil in
the world:

SALVATOR MUNDI [救世主 (JIÙ SHÌ ZHǓ)] WITH #33 / #71 - DOMINION AS
GLOBUS CRUCIGER IN HAND / 民主 (MÍN ZHǓ): DEMOCRACY

JIÙ: TO SAVE; TO ASSIST; TO RESCUE

Give help to get out of danger or get out of difficulty: relief. Help.
Ambulance. Save the country. Rescue (nàn).

SHÌ: LIFE; AGE; GENERATION; ERA; WORLD; LIFETIME; EPOCH; DESCENDANT; NOBLE

The sum of all things in nature and human society; the whole earth, the
world or the universe; a part of the universe: the world. It attracts
worldwide attention. Make it public.

ZHǓ: OWNER; MASTER; HOST; INDIVIDUAL OR PARTY CONCERNED; GOD; LORD;

Have the power to decide things: democracy. Autonomy. Host. dominate.
Sovereignty (the independent power of a country).

The old memorial tablet for the dead: Wood Lord. God Lord.

The titles of the gods or founders of the religion in Christianity and
Islam.

MÍN: THE PEOPLE; NATIONALITY; CITIZEN

The basic members of society with the working masses as the main body:
the people. democracy. Republic of China. Civil law. Citizen (a person
who has a nationality in a country, enjoys the civil rights stipulated
by law and fulfils the civic obligations). National (a person with a
nationality).

People of a certain ethnic group: Han people. Hui people.

“THE PEOPLE WHICH SAT IN DARKNESS SAW GREAT LIGHT; AND TO THEM WHICH SAT
IN THE REGION AND SHADOW OF DEATH LIGHT IS SPRUNG UP.” [Matthew 4:16 (KJV)]

DO THESE DOGMATIC RELIGIONISTS HAVE ANY CONCEPTION OF THE GLOBUS
CRUCIGER {ie 24 May 2021 as #33 - SALVATOR MUNDI [救世主 (JIÙ SHÌ ZHǓ)]
WITH #71 - DOMINION AS GLOBUS CRUCIGER IN HAND}?

GIVEN THE NOUMENON NOTION OF SALVATOR MUNDI WITHIN THE ECCLESIASTICAL
#1827 = 4 x #364 + #371 CALENDAR THE ASCENSION OF THE LORD CAN FALL IN
THE SEVEN DAY WINDOW OF BOER WAR COMMEMORATIONS AS OCCURRED ON 28 MAY
2017 AND PENTECOST SUNDAY ON 23 MAY 2021 THE QUESTION CANNOT BE AVOIDED.

Therein is the problem of the SOVEREIGN as “DEFENDER OF THE FAITH” then
giving impetus for the COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA BY LETTERS PATENT:
"VICTORIA BY THE GRACE OF GOD OF THE UNITED KINGDOM OF GREAT BRITAIN AND
*IRELAND*, QUEEN, DEFENDER OF THE FAITH, EMPRESS OF INDIA TO ALL TO WHOM
THESE PRESENTS SHALL COME GREETING" being then a fount of contention in
divergence to any #421 - CAUSE OF REASON…

Since the STOICHEION elements as #45 - METHODOLOGY of RELIGIONISTS is
dogmatically centred upon the #9 - PRINCIPLE OF AUTONOMY it thereby
conveys an extrusion of being which has an inherent antagonism {eg:
EMPEROR CLAUDIUS EXPELLED THE JEWS FROM ROME IN #45 AD} whereby any
objection can semantically be improperly viewed as prejudice.

46 41 48
47 45 43
42 49 44 = #135 / #405 {FIRE - *ACCORDING* *TO* *PYTHAGOREAN*
*ONOMANTIC* *BELIEF* AS NORTH}

42 47 46
49 45 41
44 43 48 = #135 / #405 {EARTH - *ACCORDING* *TO* *PYTHAGOREAN*
*ONOMANTIC* *BELIEF* AS EAST}

44 49 42
43 45 47
48 41 46 = #135 / #405 {AIR - *ACCORDING* *TO* *PYTHAGOREAN* *ONOMANTIC*
*BELIEF* AS SOUTH}

48 48 44
41 45 49
46 47 42 = #135 / #405 {WATER - *ACCORDING* *TO* *PYTHAGOREAN*
*ONOMANTIC* *BELIEF* AS WEST}

THEN SUCH OBJECTION IS USUALLY CONVEYED BY OBJECTS OF EXPERIENCE SUCH AS
THE #1827 - EUCHARIST.

    #369 - *GLOBUS* *CRUCIGER* / NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 26 MAY 2021 as
[#80, #5, #80, #70, #10, #8, #20, #1, #40, #5, #50] /
#175 - CONSTITUTE, ORDER AND DECLARE / WOMAN WITH CHILD / MARRIAGE as
[#80, #70, #10, #5, #10] /
#473 - GENESIS as [#80, #70, #10, #8, #300, #5] = poiéō (G4160):
{UMBRA: #965 % #41 = #22} 1) to make; 1a) with the names of things made,
to produce, construct, form, fashion, etc.; 1b) to be the authors of,
the cause; 1c) to make ready, to prepare; 1d) to produce, bear, shoot
forth; 1e) to acquire, to provide a thing for one's self; 1f) to make a
thing out of something; 1g) to (make i.e.) render one anything; 1g1) to
(make i.e.) constitute or appoint one anything, to appoint or ordain one
that; 1g2) to (make i.e.) declare one anything; 1h) to put one forth, to
lead him out; 1i) to make one do something; 1i1) cause one to; 1j) to be
the authors of a thing (to cause, bring about); 2) to do; 2a) to act
rightly, do well; 2a1) to carry out, to execute; 2b) to do a thing unto
one; 2b1) to do to one; 2c) with designation of time: to pass, spend;
2d) to celebrate, keep; 2d1) to make ready, and so at the same time to
institute, the celebration of the passover; 2e) to perform: to a promise;

Yet QUEEN VICTORIA'S statement of religious belief "I WISH JESUS WOULD
COME IN MY DAY. I WOULD SO LOVE TO LAY MY CROWN AT HIS FEET." Appears to
be an expression of religious belief which is at once relevant to a
SOVEREIGN claim in not having a PRIMA MATERIA reliance upon the BINOMIAL
STASIS (@1 / @5) of ROMAN GOVERNANCE:

APO: G575 (@150 - ONTIC JURISPRUDENT CRITERIA)
DIDOMI: G1325 (@104 - PRESENTS)
POIEO: G4160 (@175 - CONSTITUTE ORDER AND DECLARE: QUEEN VICTORIA'S
LETTERS PATENT dated 29 OCTOBER 1900)
APODIDOMI: G591 (@181 - RESERVE)
EIDOMAI: G1492: (@228 - FORCE & DEFINITE MEANING) <-- BIBLE GREEK
LEXICON ENTRIES

v's

PARADIDOMI: G3860 (@185 - NON COMPLIANCE TO THE FIVE SHIH OF THE #71 -
WORLDVIEW)

    #244 - *GLOBUS* *CRUCIGER* / NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 26 MAY 2021 as
[#8, #30, #80, #10, #20, #1, #40, #5, #50] /
    #297 - ROMAN GOVERNANCE PROTOTYPE #ONE as [#5, #30, #80, #10, #7,
#70, #40, #5, #50] /
#631 - THE JEWISH TRADITION THAT THERE ARE 613 COMMANDMENTS (HEBREW:
תרי״ג מצוות‎) KNOWN AS THE LAW OF MOSES as [#5, #30, #80, #10, #200, #1,
#300, #5] = elpízō (G1679): {UMBRA: #932 % #41 = #30} 1) to hope; 1a) in
a religious sense, to wait for salvation with joy and full confidence;
2) hopefully to trust in;

IF WE CONSIDER THAT THE EGYPTIAN BOOK OF THE DEAD, LIKE MOSES WRITINGS:
"*DO*-G4160 NOT THINK THAT I WILL ACCUSE YOU TO THE FATHER: THERE IS ONE
THAT ACCUSETH YOU, EVEN MOSES, IN WHOM YE *TRUST*-G1679. FOR HAD YE
BELIEVED MOSES, YE WOULD HAVE BELIEVED ME: FOR HE *WROTE*-G1125 OF ME.
BUT IF YE BELIEVE NOT HIS WRITINGS, HOW SHALL YE BELIEVE MY WORDS."
[John 5:45-47]

    #448 - *GLOBUS* *CRUCIGER* / NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 26 MAY 2021 as
[#3, #5, #3, #100, #1, #40, #40, #5, #50, #1, #200] /
#669 as [#3, #100, #1, #500, #5, #10, #50] = gráphō (G1125): {UMBRA:
#1404 % #41 = #10} 1) to write, with reference to the form of the
letters; 1a) to delineate (or form) letters on a tablet, parchment,
paper, or other material; 2) to write, with reference to the contents of
the writing; 2a) to express in written characters; 2b) to commit to
writing (things not to be forgotten), write down, record; 2c) used of
those things which stand written in the sacred books (of the OT); 2d) to
write to one, i.e. by writing (in a written epistle) to give
information, directions; 3) to fill with writing; 4) to draw up in
writing, compose;

IS PRIMARILY CONCERNED WITH THE SAME TEMPORAL (#15 - GARDEN, #34 -
WATERS / SERPENT, #65 - OVERTHROW, #111 - DEPARTURE) BINOMIAL STASIS
DYNAMIC, WHEREBY THE PRINCIPLE OF EXTRUSION: “TO THRUST OUT; FORCE OR
PRESS OUT; EXPEL” RELATES TO THE IMPOST OF THOSE FOUR STOICHEION
ELEMENTS AS #45 - METHODOLOGY OF RELIGIONISTS WHICH IS DOGMATICALLY
CENTRED UPON THE #9 - PRINCIPLE OF AUTONOMY:

“AND THE LORD GOD SAID, BEHOLD, THE MAN IS BECOME AS ONE OF US, TO KNOW
GOOD AND EVIL: AND NOW, LEST HE PUT FORTH HIS HAND, AND TAKE ALSO OF THE
TREE OF LIFE, AND EAT, AND LIVE FOR EVER:

    #344 - *GLOBUS* *CRUCIGER* / NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 26 MAY 2021 as
[#300, #30, #8, #6] / [#300, #30, #6, #8] /
#338 - *MAJESTY* *OF* *THE* *SOVEREIGN* as [#300, #30, #8] /
#339 - ARMISTICE / REMEMBRANCE DAY ON 11 NOVEMBER as [#1, #300, #30, #8] /
#373 - *TOTAL* *SOLAR* *ECLIPSE* @ 0255 HOURS ON *APHELION* of 3 JULY
2019 AEST as [#30, #300, #30, #8, #5] = shâlach (H7971): {UMBRA: #338 %
#41 = #10} 1) to send, send away, let go, stretch out; 1a) (Qal); 1a1)
to send; 1a2) to stretch out, extend, direct; 1a3) to send away; 1a4) to
let loose; 1b) (Niphal) to be sent; 1c) (Piel); 1c1) to send off or away
or out or forth, dismiss, give over, cast out; 1c2) to let go, set free;
1c3) to shoot forth (of branches); 1c4) to let down; 1c5) *TO* *SHOOT*;
1d) (Pual) to be sent off, be put away, be divorced, be impelled; 1e)
(Hiphil) to send;

THEREFORE THE LORD GOD *SENT*-H7971 HIM FORTH FROM THE GARDEN OF EDEN,
TO TILL THE GROUND FROM WHENCE HE WAS TAKEN.

#504 as [#1, #3, #200, #300] /
#509 - *YAHAD* *DEAD* *SEA* *SCROLL* *COMMUNITY* / REPROACHES FOR THE
CAUSE OF CHRIST CRUCIFIED AS KING OF THE JEWS ON #509 - FRIDAY 3 APRIL
33 AD as [#3, #200, #300, #6] /
#514 as [#6, #3, #200, #300, #5] / [#3, #200, #6, #300, #5] = gârash
(H1644): {UMBRA: #503 % #41 = #11} 1) *TO* *DRIVE* *OUT*, *EXPEL*,
*CAST* *OUT*, *DRIVE* *AWAY*, *DIVORCE*, *PUT* *AWAY*, *THRUST* *AWAY*,
*TROUBLE*, *CAST* *UP*; 1a) (Qal) to thrust out, cast out; 1b) (Niphal)
to be driven away, be tossed; 1c) (Piel) to drive out, drive away; 1d)
(Pual) to be thrust out;

#504 as [#2, #40, #30, #20, #6, #400, #6] / [#6, #2, #40, #30, #20, #6,
#400] /
#514 as [#6, #2, #40, #30, #20, #6, #400, #10] = malkûwth (H4438):
{UMBRA: #496 % #41 = #4} 1) *ROYALTY*, *ROYAL* *POWER*, *REIGN*,
*KINGDOM*, *SOVEREIGN* *POWER*; 1a) royal power, *DOMINION*; 1b) reign;
1c) kingdom, realm;

SO HE *DROVE*-H1644 OUT THE MAN; AND HE PLACED AT THE EAST OF THE GARDEN
OF EDEN CHERUBIMS, AND A FLAMING SWORD WHICH TURNED EVERY WAY, TO KEEP
THE WAY OF THE TREE OF LIFE.” [Genesis 3:22-24]

THE QUESTION IS WHY THESE PRIMITIVE PERSONS WHO CLAIM A PIETY HAVE NO
WILL OF COMPLIANCE TO SUCH GOD ORDAINED MAJESTY AS ANTHROPOCENTRIC
SINGULARITY AND FACILITATORS / ARBITRATORS OF FREEWILL BEING FIRST
PRINCIPLES TO THE FEDERATION AS COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA.

We have forewarned POLICE / GOVERNMENT that this SUNDAY 30 MAY 2021 as
the day of the week designated for BOER WAR MEMORIAL COMMEMORATIONS is
also a REMEMBRANCE OF MY DECEASED MOTHER'S BIRTHDAY and that the MARION
WITH CHILD / (MAGDALENE #808 - GENOCIDE) STATUE INSTALLED ON SAINT
PATRICK'S DAY 17 MARCH 2017 WITH A REFERENCE TO A 21 MARCH 2013 FEDERAL
PARLIAMENT APOLOGY conveys an encapsulated inference to the HISTORICAL
event of IRISH REPUBLICAN propaganda upon 20 MARCH 1920 when Roman
Catholic archbishop MANNIX turned ST PATRICK'S DAY into a REBELLION
AGAINST THE BRITISH CROWN by a parade down BOURKE STREET led by Fourteen
Australian recipients of the VICTORIA CROSS, around 10,000 first world
war veterans and throngs of Catholic schoolboys marching behind in a
depraved procession while tens of thousands of Melburnians lined the
streets and cheered them on.

<https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/postcolonial-blog/2016/apr/22/divided-melbourne-when-the-archbishop-turned-st-patricks-day-into-propaganda>

SUCH THAT IT CASTS A SHADOW UPON MY FATHER'S BIRTHDAY OF 19 MARCH 1920 /
DECEASED 20 MARCH 1976 AGED 56 YEARS and therefore quite naturally
(being without any pretext of confected outrage) we are concerned at the
self entitlement as racial hatred which is manifested by the besieging
and licentious conduct of IRISH CATHOLIC ANZAC 2018 CENTENNIAL
REPUBLICAN COMMUNI CAUSAE (MATERIAL, FORMAL, EFFICIENT, FINAL) CONDUCT
HAVING A DIRECT CORRESPONDENCE BETWEEN SAINT PATRICKS DAY:

"After violent anti-British sentiment voiced at 1918 St Patrick’s Day
march, Melbourne council banned the parade in 1919."

AND THE #175 - MOTHER WITH [NAKED] CHILD AS MARION / MAGDALENE #808 -
GENOCIDE STATUE AND IMPROPER #65 - SOLDIER WREATHS PLACED AT THE BOER
WAR MEMORIAL OCCASIONING ITS PLAQUE INSTALLATION ON 8 JUNE 2017 AND AN
IMPROPER BOER WAR COMMEMORATION UPON 27 OCTOBER 2018.

Thusly Prince Harry’s crime is his attendance at the HYDE PARK WAR
MEMORIAL, SYDNEY for its re-dedication on SATURDAY 20 OCTOBER 2018 just
prior to the WORLD WAR 1 CENTENNIAL and being so auto-intoxicated that
he was unaware he was actually bestowing a dignity (ie. ITS PLAQUES
MIRRORING THE MARION CHILD STATUE) upon its desecration by CAUSAE
COMMUNI OF IRISH CATHOLIC REICH AS REPUBLICAN ACTIVISM WHICH IN 1920 was
declared to be at war against Britain.

<https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-10-20/prince-harry-opens-extended-anzac-memorial-hyde-park/10399868>

[IMAGE (20 OCTOBER 2018): PICTURED LEFT IS HONORABLE DAVID HURLEY AS
THEN GOVERNOR OF NEW SOUTH WALES AND PRESENTLY THE GOVERNOR GENERAL]

The Memorial includes several architecturally and artistically designed
areas, the most notable of which are The Hall of Silence, The Hall of
Memory, and The Hall of Service. The Hall of Service was added in 2018
as the centrepiece of the ‘Centenary Extension’ renovations, to mark the
100th anniversary of the First World War.

#1701 as [#600, #800, #100, #1, #200] /
#1551 as [#600, #800, #100, #1, #50] = chṓra (G5561): {UMBRA: #1501 %
#41 = #25} 1) the space lying between two places or limits; 2) a region
or country i.e. a tract of land; 2a) the (rural) region surrounding a
city or village, the country; 2b) the region with towns and villages
which surround a metropolis; 3) land which is ploughed or cultivated,
ground;

It features a major installation by Australian artist Fiona Hall, which
CONSISTS OF 1,701 SOIL SAMPLES, REPRESENTING THE HOME ADDRESSES GIVEN BY
FIRST WORLD WAR ENLISTEES. All three areas are described in detail on
the Anzac Memorial's website.

<https://www.warmemorialsregister.nsw.gov.au/content/anzac-memorial-hyde-park>

When it was originally opened by Prince Henry, Duke of Gloucester, in
1934 the memorial read: "OPENED BY THE *SON* OF A KING."

The memorial contains the original wreath of red flowers laid by the
Duke, fixed in a glass case outside the memorial's hall of memory.

Today, Prince Harry opened the facility, upgraded at a cost of $40
million, by unveiling a plaque which read it was opened by a "*GRANDSON*
OF THE QUEEN".

GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER 20 APRIL 2015: “Those heroes that shed their blood
and lost their lives ... You are now lying in the #291 - *SOIL* of a
friendly country…

You, the mothers who sent their sons from faraway countries, wipe away
your tears; your sons are now lying in our bosom and are in peace. After
having lost their lives on this land they have become our sons as well.”

These famous, heart-rending words, attributed to Mustafa Kemal Ataturk,
who was a commander of Ottoman forces at the Dardenelles during the
first world war and later the founder of modern Turkey, grace memorials
on three continents, including at Anzac Cove, Gallipoli. A procession of
Australian prime ministers, from Bob Hawke to Kevin Rudd to Tony Abbott,
have spoken them to invoke a supposedly special bond between Australia
and Turkey forged amid the slaughter of the 1915 Gallipoli campaign in
which some 8,700 Australian and more than 80,000 Ottoman troops died.

Cengiz Ozakinci, a Turkish writer about his country’s politics and
history, has spent a decade researching the purported Ataturk quote.

“The words that appear with the signature ‘*ATATURK* 1934’ in the
English inscriptions on the monuments ... do not belong to Ataturk,” he
writes in the April edition of the Turkish scholarly cultural journal
Butun Dunya.

Meanwhile the Australian organisation, Honest History, has undertaken
its own detailed research. It says the words are set in stone in Anzac
memorials “without proper evidence”.

Today Honest History, which is supported by some of Australia’s leading
historians and writers, publishes documents relevant to its research on
the purported Ataturk speech.

David Stephens, secretary of Honest History, said: “They are lovely
words but we really don’t know that Ataturk ever said or wrote them. It
detracts from the dignity of commemoration, whether it is in speeches or
memorials, if we keep quoting these words and putting his name under
them without proper evidence. Doing it again and again, as we have done
in Australia and Turkey, just sets in stone what may well be a myth.”

AND NO MYTH ENDURES IN AUSTRALIA QUITE LIKE [THE IRISH LEGACY OF]
ANZAC."
<https://www.theguardian.com/news/2015/apr/20/ataturks-johnnies-and-mehmets-words-about-the-anzacs-are-shrouded-in-doubt>

Such #291 - PRINCIPLE OF OBSTRUCTIVE CAUSE INVOLVING #1701 - SOIL
SAMPLES FROM NEW SOUTH WALES WAS NOT MADE IN ACCORDANCE WITH #71 -
WORLDVIEW OF THE BRITISH SOVEREIGN BUT AS CITIZEN TO A #38 - ROMAN
WORLDVIEW OF GOVERNANCE BY COERCIVE CONTROL: #1550 - EPICUREAN ... #1551
- *SOIL* *SAMPLE* AS DEVICE AGAINST #71 - DOMINION (4th NOUMENON MATRIX)
OF THE SOVEREIGN ... #1552 ... #1553 ... #1554 - BINOMIAL COEFFICIENT
(@1 / @5 - ONOMANTIC) ... #1555 - AUGUSTUS CAESAR’s DECREE THAT ALL THE
WORLD OUGHT TO BE TAXED.

<https://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Defence%20Filing%20Submission%2020210519.pdf>

AS WE CONVEYED WITHIN OUR COURT FILING DATED 3 APRIL 2021, THAT "given
the impropriety by censorship being a racist colonialism exhibited by
the GOVERNOR GENERAL'S OFFICE as unambiguously ATTAINTED OF TREASON
being UNLAWFUL and UNACCOUNTABLE CONDUCT possessing a potential as a
capacity for LEGAL ACTION before the DUTCH COURTS, we then sought in our
voluntary capacity as the LIEUTENANT GOVERNOR to advise the BBC as our
designated point of contact on all APRIORITY MATTERS related #339 -
PROROGUING AUTHORITY AS ESSENTIAL FOR BREXIT TO OCCUR in accordance with
such powers and authority enumerated by the FIRST PRINCIPLES OF QUEEN
VICTORIA'S LETTERS PATENT:

THIS 8 RECORD ONTIC PREMISE TO QUEEN VICTORIA's LETTERS PATENT IS
PREDOMINANTLY #CENTRED UPON 13-17 SEPTEMBER AND BY OUR VOUCHSAFING AS
FILINGS BEFORE THE COUNTY COURT (VICTORIA) WE GAVE SUFFICIENT
ELUCIDATION TO THE SOVEREIGN'S LAWFUL BREXIT #339 - PROROGUING AUTHORITY
ON WHICH THE COURT'S ONLY CONSIDERED THE PRIME MINISTER'S INORDINATE
LENGTH AS UNLAWFUL ACTION.

<https://www.grapple369.com/?telos:205> <-- INTERSECTION WITH TELOS #164

THIS EFFUSIVE ELOCUTION RELATING TO PRONUNCIATION IN CONVEYING A
DISPOSITION OF INVENTION TOWARDS REMEMBRANCE #31 - MILITARY STRATAGEM,
QUELLING WAR, #271 - AVOW / AVOUCH, #522, #375 WAS AS FOLLOWS:

a) JON COSTELLO: SALUT? <-- It comes from Latin salus, salutis as
geolocation proximity to *SALE* and has by impetus of action in taking a
"SHOT" an equivalence to the UNLAWFUL YEAR LONG LIQUOR BAN made upon
FALSE GROUNDS and CORRUPT CONDUCT BY THE POLICE in being undertaken in
accordance with IRISH NATIONALISM AS JINGOISTIC REPUBLICANISM and the
ROMAN CATHOLIC ECCLESIASTICAL CALENDAR by MICHAEL JOHN GILMARTIN as the
DIRECTOR / SECRETARY for the STAR HOTEL SALE.

We had duly noted <https://www.facebook.com/jon.costello.522> <— an
unusual rhetoric conforming #522 number appellation to their Facebook
profile and that they are likely an agent provocateur promulgating #446
- propaganda advancing amoral principles conforming to an IRISH CATHOLIC
CAUSAE COMMUNI of WORLD WAR ONE 2018 CENTENNIAL JINGOISTIC REPUBLICANISM
as sedition.

    #473 - *GLOBUS* *CRUCIGER* / NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 31 MARCH 2021
as [#6, #7, #40, #400, #500] /
#522 - NATURAL EGO (#173 + #349) OF *ANTHROPOCENTRIC *SINGULARITY* AS
TEMPLATE TO QUEEN VICTORIA'S LETTERS PATENT as [#7, #40, #400, #20, #50,
#5] = zimmâh (H2154): {UMBRA: #52 % #41 = #11} 1) *PLAN*, *DEVICE*,
*WICKEDNESS*, *EVIL* *PLAN*, *MISCHIEVOUS* *PURPOSE*; 1a) plan, purpose;
1b) evil device, wickedness; 1c) not chaste, incest, licentiousness,
adultery, idolatry, harlotry;

b) DAVID BARBUTO: Congratulations and thank you all past and present for
gallant and selfless service to our country. For and on behalf of the
members of The Carnarvon Lodge 172, Moss Vale, NSW.
[<https://www.facebook.com/SouthernHighlandsFreemasons>]

Gallant as (of a person or their behaviour) being brave; heroic also has
a connotation of charming attentive, chivalrous or flirtatious conduct
towards women.

Since we reasonably considered that such public statement might conform
to equivalent categories of experience as sunrise: (KHABEER: THE GOD OF
THE RISING SUN, SYMBOLIZED BY THE SCARAB) related to ANZAC #48 - RITUAL
(LI) of 0600 HOURS might as #6 - CONTRARIETY (LI) be an improper usage
made of my INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY as claim previously filed with the
COURT by substance of #551 - CRITERIA FOR CAUSAE COMMUNI / #449 -
COMMUNITY EVENTS / #473 - CAUSE CÉLÈBRE with its #397 PAIRING as UMBRA
#375 ACTION, being considered unlawful concerning the IMPOSING OF ANY
RELIGIOUS BELIEF in contravention to SECTION #116 OF THE CONSTITUTION ACT.

IT THEN CONSTITUTES RELIGIOUS, RACIAL AND POLITICAL PERSECUTION
ASSOCIATED WITH A COVETOUS GAIN MADE OF MY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY,
SUSTAINED BY DEFAMATORY CHARACTERISATIONS AGAINST THE DIGNITY OF MY
PERSON AND VEXATIOUS LEGAL ACTIONS WHICH ARE SUSTAINED ENTIRELY BY
PERFIDIOUS STATEMENTS MADE IN THE ADVANCEMENT OF AN IRISH REICH
JINGOISTIC REPUBLICAN AGENDA AS THE HIJACKING OF ANZAC CENTENNIAL 2018
COMMEMORATIONS BY THEIR HISTORICAL REVISIONISM AGAINST THE
QUINTESSENTIAL NATURE OF ANZAC IDENTITY AND WHETHER IT IS IN LOYALTY TO
OATH OF MILITARY SERVICE OR IN FURTHERANCE OF IRISH CATHOLIC REPUBLICAN
ACTIVISM EXHIBITED BY THE SAINT PATRICK'S DAY PARADE OF 20 MARCH 1920
WHICH THAT SAME YEAR RESULTED IN THE ARREST OF ARCHBISHOP MANNIX BY THE
BRITISH NAVY.

We recall a letter POST MARKED 23 OCTOBER 2018 being an INFRINGEMENT
NOTICE DATED 19 OCTOBER 2018 as relating to an OFFENCE CODE 3579 falsely
alleging "BEHAVE IN A RIOTOUS MANNER IN A PUBLIC PLACE" towards the SALE
MAYOR of WELLINGTON SHIRE COUNCIL upon 3 OCTOBER 2018 by a PERSON whom
has refused to responsibly act upon previous letters of reasonable and
factual complaint regarding BOER / ANZAC DEFAMATION.

WE WOULD POSIT THAT GIVEN THE 24 May 2021 as #33 - SALVATOR MUNDI [救世
主 (JIÙ SHÌ ZHǓ)] WITH #71 - DOMINION AS GLOBUS CRUCIGER IN HAND OCCURS
EXACTLY SEVEN DAYS PRIOR TO ANY BOER WAR MEMORIAL THAT IPSO FACTO ITS
OBSERVATION IS A PROPER RECOGNITION OF THE SOVEREIGN'S DOMINION.

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crown_Jewels_of_the_United_Kingdom#Orbs>

[IMAGE: The Orb is a religious symbol; it represents the Monarch's role
as DEFENDER OF THE FAITH [ref: Letters Patent as instrumentation to the
FEDERATION as COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA constituting the office of
GOVERNOR-GENERAL by the GRACE OF GOD dated 29 October 1900] and as Head
of the Church of England.

During a coronation, the Archbishop of Canterbury delivers the Orb to
the Monarch's right hand. The Orb is then placed on an altar, where it
remains for the remainder of the ceremony. At the end of the ceremony,
the Monarch holds the Orb in the left hand, the Sceptre with the Cross
in the right hand, and wears the Imperial State Crown as he or she
leaves Westminster Abbey]

Within our FILING correspondence dated 16 and 28 APRIL 2021 it was
stated that "INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY THEFT being then a crucible for the
BOER WAR MEMORIAL DISRESPECT UPON 28 MAY 2017 and ANZAC CENTENNIAL 2018
COMMEMORATIONS DEFAMATION UPON 27 OCTOBER 2018 BY THE REMOVAL OF OUR
NOTICE ACCOMPANYING OUR FLORAL TRIBUTE IN "COMMEMORATING UNITED KINGDOM
/ HOLLAND'S SHARED VALUES AND GREAT ASSETS OF PROSPERITY ON 27 OCTOBER
2018" AS OCCURRING CONTEMPORANEOUSLY TO A RETURNED SERVICES LEAGUE BOER
WAR MEMORIAL HELD LATER THAT DAY AND THE REFUSAL OF THE #312 - WITHERED
STATE OF WREATH REMOVAL, THEREBY SUCH ACTS: "COMPASSES, IMAGINES,
INVENTS, DEVISES, OR INTENDS TO DEPRIVE OR DEPOSE OUR MOST GRACIOUS LADY
THE QUEEN, HER HEIRS OR SUCCESSORS, FROM THE STYLE, HONOUR, OR ROYAL
NAME OF THE IMPERIAL CROWN OF THE UNITED KINGDOM, OR OF ANY OTHER OF HER
MAJESTY'S *DOMINIONS* AND COUNTRIES" being tantamount to TREASON in
breach of SECTION 12 OF THE CRIMES ACT 1900 (NSW) / SECTION 9A OF THE
CRIMES ACT 1958 (VIC).

THAT UNDER SECTION 9A (2) OF THE CRIMES ACT OF VICTORIA (1958) IT IS AN
INDICTABLE OFFENCE PUNISHABLE BY IMPRISONMENT UP TO 20 YEARS MAXIMUM FOR:

A person who—

(a) receives or *ASSISTS* *ANOTHER* *PERSON* who is to his
knowledge guilty of treason in *ORDER* *TO* *ENABLE* *HIM* *TO* *ESCAPE*
*PUNISHMENT*; or

(b) knowing that a person intends to commit treason, does
not give information thereof with all reasonable despatch to a constable
or *USE* *OTHER* *REASONABLE* *ENDEAVOURS* *TO* *PREVENT* *THE*
*COMMISSION* *OF* *THE* *OFFENCE*—

shall be guilty of an indictable offence."

DIARY NOTE 10 JULY 2018 ON SEEKING COSTS FOR DAMAGES AGAINST WELLINGTON
SHIRE COUNCIL RELEVANT TO: "CHALLENGE MY SIBLINGS IN A COURT OF LAW, FOR
THE RIGHT TO EXHUME MY PARENT'S CORPSES, WHEREBY MY FRISIAN MOTHER DIED
ON THE EQUINOX OF 23 SEPTEMBER 1985 AND MY DUTCH FATHER DIED ON THE
EQUINOX OF 20 MARCH 1976 AND THEN CREMATING THEM FOR THE CONVENIENCE OF
THE WANDERING AS THE DEPARTING.

AND AS A CONFRONTATION OVER SACRED COWS BY THE RETURNING OF THEIR ASHES
TO AMSTERDAM AS THE CITY WHERE THEY WERE MARRIED.

AS TO INFRACT THE CULTURAL SENSIBILITIES OVER YOU HAVING A #808 -
GENOCIDE / HOLOCAUST GUILT [WHETHER OF ABORIGINALS OR OTHERWISE].

WHEREBY WE CAME TO ESCAPE THE CONQUISTADORS OF FASCISM AND FOUND YOU
JUST THE SAME.

REDUCTIO AD HITLERUM ON IDEA @215 - SELF CONTRADICTION {#288 -
REMEMBRANCE MINUS #73 - CANNOT BE CHANGED}: "TO MY WAY OF THINKING, THE
REAL IDEAL IS THAT TWO BEINGS SHOULD UNITE FOR LIFE AND THAT THEIR LOVE
SHOULD BE SANCTIFIED BY THE PRESENCE OF CHILDREN.

AND FOR CENTURIES THE CATHOLIC CHURCH BOWED TO THIS CUSTOM AND TOLERATED
WHAT WAS CALLED "THE TRIAL". WHEN THE #473 - *BIRTH* *OF* *THE* *INFANT*
WAS IMMINENT, THE PRIEST WOULD REMIND THE FUTURE FATHER OF HIS DUTY TO
#175 - *MARRY*.

JEN KELLY (HERALDSUN.COM.AU) ON 18 JULY 2017: "IF YOU'RE SIFTING THROUGH
OLD FAMILY MEMORABILIA FROM BEFORE WORLD WAR II AND STUMBLE ACROSS A
SWASTIKA OR TWO AMONGST YOUR 1920'S TO 1930'S ROMAN CATHOLIC WEDDINGS,
DON'T BE ALARMED:

THIS ANCIENT RELIGIOUS SYMBOL WHICH IS 'CONDUCIVE TO WELL BEING' OR
'AUSPICIOUS' IS NAIVELY CLAIMED BY SOME TO HAVE SIMPLY REPRESENTED
*GOOD* *LUCK* *AS* *FORTUNE* *AND* *HAPPINESS* UNTIL HITLER ADOPTED IT
AS EMBODYING NATIONALISTIC PRIDE IN THE LEAD-UP TO WORLD WAR II AND IT
BECAME SYNONYMOUS WITH THE NAZIS' ATROCITIES.

JOAN WITHERS OF MORNINGTON, NEWS MEDIA STATEMENT THAT OUR STORY ON
ECHUCA'S *SWASTIKA* ORCHESTRA OF THE 1930'S AND THE ORIGINAL MEANING OF
THE SYMBOL SOLVED A LONGSTANDING MYSTERY FOR HER.

SHE HAD LONG WONDERED ABOUT A PHOTO (*AS* *PICTURED* *SERVED* ON 5 JULY
2019 UPON THE SALE RETURNED SERVICES LEAGUE / FREEMASONS IN #312 -
CONTRADICTION TO THE #CENTRE OF VALUE EXPRESSED BY SUCH LEGAL CLAIM
REGARDING THE #373 - SOLAR ECLIPSE OF *APHELION* ON 3 JULY) SHE HAS OF
HER MOTHER, MARGARET, AS A BRIDESMAID IN THE EARLY 1930's.  'THE BRIDE {ie.

A NEOPHYTE OF PYTHAGOREAN #1555 - *BABYLON* #473 - *WHOREDOM* AS
ANTI-SEMITISM {ie. 72J} / #2184 - SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTISM

} HAD A BEAUTIFUL (ie. *HELL*-BENT) WEDDING GOWN AND RIGHT OUT AROUND
THE FRONT (ON THE TRAIN) WAS A *SWASTIKA* EMBROIDERED INTO THE LACE,'
JOAN SAYS.

'IT ALWAYS FASCINATED ME, AND NOW I KNOW WHY IT WAS THERE.'

A *SWASTIKA* ALSO FEATURES IN THIS WEDDING PHOTO (*AS* *PICTURED*
*SERVED* ibid.) SHE BELIEVED TO BE FROM THE LATE 1920S, OF JOHN KEANE'S
{ie.

*IRISH* *ROMAN* *CATHOLIC* *HERITAGE*: #315 - NATIONALISM OF IRISH
PATRICIAN: #473 - *CAUSE* *CÉLÈBRE*: *PEOPLE*, *NATION* / *GUILD* /
*ARISTOCRATS* RELATED TO THEIR #491 - PATER FAMILIAS PRINCIPLE

} GREAT-AUNT ISOBEL'S WEDDING, SHOWING HIS LATE MOTHER ON THE FAR RIGHT,
PROBABLY AS MAID OF HONOUR.  THE BRIDE IS CARRYING A BOUQUET, A
HORSESHOE—AND A *SWASTIKA*."

MOREOVER, THESE PREJUDICES ONLY OPERATE IN REVERSE, AND LOGIC HAS NO
BEARING ON THE TREND OF OUR DESIRES—FOR THE ADMISSIBILITY OF THE
DISSOLUTION OF #175 - *MARRIAGE* ON ACCOUNT OF INCOMPATIBILITY IS
LEGALLY RECOGNISED. IF IT IS CONTRARY TO THE #40 - *LAW* *OF* #473 -
*NATURE* TO INSIST ON THE MAINTENANCE OF A UNION IN WHICH THE PARTNERS
ARE UNABLE TO AGREE, IT IS NO LESS WRONG TO PUT OBSTACLES IN THE WAY OF
A #175 - *MARRIAGE* JUSTIFIABLE ON THE GROUNDS OF PERFECT RECIPROCAL UNITY.

MY AGE SAVES ME FROM THE SUSPICION THAT I AM PERHAPS PLEADING #39 -
*PRO* *DOMO* {#321}, AND SO I AM ABLE TO INVITE ATTENTION TO THE
IMPORTANCE OF THIS PROBLEM." [HITLER'S TABLE TALK IDEA @215, 12 May
1942, page 475 (NORDIC REGENERATION OF PEOPLES)]

AND CONVEYING YOUR BEING UNWORTHY OF A 'SON'S SACRIFICE'. BY THE
POURING OUT THEIR ASHES INTO THE KEIZERSGRACHT ('EMPERORS / CAESER'S
CANAL), NEAR THE HISTORIC HOMO MONUMENT AS A MEMORIAL SITUATED AT THE
WESTERKERK CHURCH IN THE CENTRE OF AMSTERDAM. WHICH COMMEMORATES ALL
GAY MEN AND LESBIANS WHO HAVE BEEN SUBJECTED TO PERSECUTION BECAUSE OF
THEIR HOMOSEXUALITY

THE LAST PERSON TO BE HUNG FOR SODOMY IN AMSTERDAM OCCURRED IN 1765 AND
WHILST SUCH CRIMINALISED ACTS OCCURRED UPON DUTCH SHIPS AND WERE
PROSECUTED THERE WAS THEREAFTER A DEGREE OF CULTURAL PERMISSIBILITY, AND
THE BRITISH PERVERSE EXPERIENCE OF PROSTITUTED MARRIED NATIVE WOMEN WAS
AS A SOCIAL DEPRAVITY, ENTIRELY UNKNOWN.

We had received a letter dated 22 MAY 2018 from WELLINGTON SHIRE COUNCIL
conveying no action to such reasonable complaint of BOER WAR MEMORIAL /
IRISH CATHOLIC REPUBLICAN ACTIVISM OF PERSECUTION AND HIJACKING THE
WORLD WAR ONE / ANZAC 2018 CENTENNIAL FOR THEIR CAUSAE COMMUNI AS WAR
AGAINST BRITAIN BEING SO DECLARED BY ACTIONS OF 1918 to 1920 FOLLOWING
THE ARREST OF ARCHBISHOP MANNIX by the BRITISH NAVY.

ON THE QUESTION AS TO WHETHER CARDINAL (then ARCHBISHOP) GEORGE PELL'S
REFUSAL OF EUCHARIST COMMUNION UPON PENTECOST SUNDAY / BOER WAR MEMORIAL
DAY OF 31 MAY 1998 IS CONSIDERED AIDING AND ABETTING THE COMMITTING OF
TREASON ASSOCIATED WITH IMPROPER POPPY WREATH BOER WAR MEMORIAL
PLACEMENT ON PELL’S BIRTHDAY OF 8 JUNE 2017 AS AN ATTEMPT OF IRISH
REPUBLICAN ACTIVISM TO HIJACK WWI 2018 CENTENNIAL HAVING HISTORICAL
ROOTS IN REBELLION BY ARCHBISHOP MANNIX IN 1918 - 1920 IS YET TO BE
DETERMINED.

FOR EXPLANATION SEE: DEFENCE FILING SUBMISSION DATED 19 MAY 2021

<https://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Defence%20Filing%20Submission%2020210519.pdf>

OF REASONABLE CONCERN IS THAT THE PROSECUTION OF PELL WAS ONLY A SHOW
TRIAL AS TRAVESTY OF JUSTICE GIVEN THAT THE AUSTRALIAN JUDICIARY AND
LAWYERS HAVE A MORAL CORRUPTION WHICH WILL CONSUME THE SOUL LIKE THE
FIRES OF NOTRE DAME CATHEDRAL SINCE *THEY* BEND THE KNEE TO THE PRINCES
OF ROME GIVEN THE JUDICIAL YEAR IS SIMILARLY CELEBRATED WITH RESPECT TO
PENTECOST AND IN HONOUR OF THE PATRON SAINT OF LAWYERS ST YVES OF
BRITTANY [FEAST DAY ON 19 MAY]. THE EASTERN ORTHODOX PATRON SAINT OF
LAWYERS IS ST DIONYSIUS THE AREOPAGITE.

FOR EXPLANATION SEE: PAUL'S ATHENS UNKNOWN GOD DISCOURSE

<https://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Jerusalem%20Temple%20Is%20Owned%20By%20Yahad.pdf>

IN CONTRADICTION TO THE VAINGLORIOUS AND FERVENT PURSUIT OF CARDINAL
PELL FOR OSTENSIBLY INSUBSTANTIAL PROSECUTION (vis a vis: Tasty
nightclub on 7 August 1994 during which 463 patrons were stripped
searched for seven hours) THERE HAS BEEN NO RESPONSE FROM VICTORIA
POLICE ETHICAL STANDARDS IN RELATION TO OUR COMPLAINT OVER POLICE
BREACHES OF OATH TO THE SOVEREIGN AND DERELICTION OF DUTY RELATING TO
THE HIJACKING OF WORLD WAR ONE / ANZAC 2018 CENTENNIAL BY ROMAN CATHOLIC
/ IRISH REPUBLICANISM ACTIVISM AS PERSECUTION.

As we have previously advised, our intention is to abandon the
possibility of any FAIR AND COMPETENT JUSTICE within AUSTRALIA and
directing our complaint of PERSECUTION occasioning INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
THEFT as constituting a WAR CRIME to the DUTCH CONSULATE for their
assistance, accordingly we have courtesy copied them within our
correspondence.

A DRAFT COPY OF THIS DOCUMENT ON "*MOTHERS*, *SONS*, #291 - *SOIL* AND
1934 AS *RECURRENT* *IRISH* *MYTHS* *OF* *ANZACS*" MAY BE OBTAINED FROM
THE FOLLOWING URL:

<https://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Irish%20Republicanist%20Activism%20as%20Claims%20of%20Dominion%20Being%20Sedition.pdf>

Public Release Dated: 24 May 2021 as #33 / #421 - CAUSE OF REASON
--
YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

http://youtu.be/H-7OuqWi4vQ