More of Sexually Crippled Pedophilic Gay Anal Razovic's CLINICAL INSANITY on Display!
Grik-basstardo®™
2019-11-01 16:25:40 UTC
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-50265137

He is reportedly 'furious' at the Daily Mirror's exposure of his
outrageous demands.

Well, boo hoo.

Ordure! Ordure!
Peeler
2019-11-01 16:08:30 UTC
On Fri, 01 Nov 2019 09:25:40 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "Grik-basstardo®™", farted
Post by Grik-basstardo®™
Well, boo hoo.
Ordure! Ordure!
Nurse! Nurse! Bring the syringe!
--
Clinically insane, pedophilic dreckserb Razovic arguing in favour of
pedophilia, again:
MID: <gKNUE.1374684$***@usenetxs.com>
GB
2019-11-01 17:32:22 UTC
Post by Grik-basstardo®™
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-50265137
He is reportedly 'furious' at the Daily Mirror's exposure of his
outrageous demands.
Well, boo hoo.
Ordure! Ordure!
When a tradesman doesn't want a job because he is too busy or does not like the customer, s/he just quotes a ridiculously high price so either they don't bother or get someone else.
I doubt JB is in much need - for the last ten years he has lived [rent free AIUI] in a palace, been paid ~£90kpa MP's salary plus £75kpa fr being speaker, and may have let his home out.
So anything less than £1M is unlikely to tempt him to make a fool of himself and eat maggots and / or raw testicles...
What's the complaint about? I can be bought, but I'm expensive. Why is
that news? This is relevant:

https://quoteinvestigator.com/2012/03/07/haggling/
Grik-basstardo®™
2019-11-01 18:39:49 UTC
On Fri, 1 Nov 2019 17:32:22 +0000, jewboi GB (jb)
Post by GB
Post by Grik-basstardo®™
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-50265137
He is reportedly 'furious' at the Daily Mirror's exposure of his
outrageous demands.
Well, boo hoo.
Ordure! Ordure!
When a tradesman doesn't want a job because he is too busy or does not like the customer, s/he just quotes a ridiculously high price so either they don't bother or get someone else.
I doubt JB is in much need - for the last ten years he has lived [rent free AIUI] in a palace, been paid ~£90kpa MP's salary plus £75kpa fr being speaker, and may have let his home out.
So anything less than £1M is unlikely to tempt him to make a fool of himself and eat maggots and / or raw testicles...
What's the complaint about? I can be bought, but I'm expensive.
Expensive? You people are a dime a dozen. Every time I go to Hendon
or Stoke Newington, I trip over ten of you.
Peeler
2019-11-01 18:20:05 UTC
On Fri, 01 Nov 2019 11:39:49 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Grik-basstardo®™
Expensive? You people are a dime a dozen. Every time I go to Hendon
or Stoke Newington, I trip over ten of you.
"Every time"??? You NEVER leave the house, you mentally handicapped,
housebound, perverted, psychopathic swine! You've been "living" of Usenet
for OVER TWENTY YEARS, virtually around the clock! LMAO
--
The top 5 truths about poor pedophilic gay Razovic, our colostomy bag
wearing resident psychopath, aka "The Rectum":

she can't get out of the house anymore,
she got NOBODY to talk to anymore,
she can't FUCK anymore,
she got no life outside Usenet AT ALL!
Grik-basstardo®™
2019-11-01 18:35:57 UTC
On Fri, 1 Nov 2019 10:23:00 -0700 (PDT), "R. Mark Clayton"
Post by Grik-basstardo®™
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-50265137
He is reportedly 'furious' at the Daily Mirror's exposure of his
outrageous demands.
Well, boo hoo.
Ordure! Ordure!
When a tradesman doesn't want a job because he is too busy or does not like the customer, s/he just quotes a ridiculously high price so either they don't bother or get someone else.
I doubt JB is in much need - for the last ten years he has lived [rent free AIUI] in a palace, been paid ~£90kpa MP's salary plus £75kpa fr being speaker, and may have let his home out.
So anything less than £1M is unlikely to tempt him to make a fool of himself and eat maggots and / or raw testicles...
You don't seem to understand...with jews it's ALL about money...the
more the better.
Peeler
2019-11-01 18:21:15 UTC
On Fri, 01 Nov 2019 11:35:57 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Grik-basstardo®™
You don't seem to understand...with jews it's ALL about money...the
more the better.
You don't seem to understand ...your idiocy and clinical insanity KEEP
showing! LOL
doesn't know what's going on?"
MID: <FnMUE.676068$***@usenetxs.com>
GB
2019-11-02 14:13:04 UTC
Post by Grik-basstardo®™
You don't seem to understand...with jews it's ALL about money...the
more the better.
Andrzej, you're missing the point again. He's just telling them he
doesn't want to do it.

And, in any case, you seem to have a track record of earning money by
extremely dubious means. So, who are you to tell others off? Have you
reformed in some way?
showing! LOL
Tall Henry
2019-11-02 14:26:01 UTC
Post by GB
Andrzej, you're missing the point again. He's just telling them he
doesn't want to do it.
And, in any case, you seem to have a track record of earning money by
extremely dubious means.
He sure does!

<quote>

Original Microsoft CD in jewel case with CD key sticker on the back.
Full version.
GBP 30=00 incl recorded delivery postage.
(sorry, spamtrap in original message)
e-mail to: ***@ukgateway.net

</quote>
Perhaps he reduced the price to GBP 29=00?
R. Mark Clayton
2019-11-02 18:54:27 UTC
Post by Grik-basstardo®™
You don't seem to understand...with jews it's ALL about money...the
more the better.
Andrzej, you're missing the point again. He's just telling them he
doesn't want to do it.
And, in any case,
It seems the Mirror may not have fully verified their facts: -

https://inews.co.uk/news/media/john-bercow-daily-mirror-lies-im-a-celebrity-claim-825070

Perhaps he will get his million - for defamation...