Remember
Add Reply
Tall Henry
2019-11-25 01:01:25 UTC
Despite decades of legal wrangling and controversy, John Demjanjuk
died a free man and, technically, an innocent one, as his appeal had
not been heard nor decided.
The Peeler
2019-11-25 09:33:32 UTC
On Sun, 24 Nov 2019 20:01:25 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily
Post by Tall Henry
Despite decades of legal wrangling and controversy, John Demjanjuk
died a free man and, technically, an innocent one, as his appeal had
not been heard nor decided.
He will still be remembered as a war criminal, Loose Sphincter. At least
that's something. YOU will be forgotten the moment you close your stupid gay
nazoid gob!
--
Loose Sphincter about his passion:
Michael Ejercito

Michael
shick old yidoid pedo Baruch 'Barry' Shein (aka 'Ron Jacobsohn')
2019-11-30 16:12:34 UTC
On Fri, 29 Nov 2019 08:25:31 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]...and better air in here again! [sic][SIC!!! LOL]

Watch, it geezer!
Post by Michael Ejercito
You got that right!
Inane! Classic vapid mindless Oriental 'me too'!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Michael

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus having still MORE delusions
about growing a pair: "If ANYONE dared to grab me by the neck
like that he'd get my fist in his face."

In spite of all the evidence, the Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus
STILL has delusions about growing a pair!
"What kind of other-worldly pussies (men?) are you all? If someone
would dare to grab me by the back of my neck like that and push me
around, my instinctive, AUTOMATIC reaction would be to knock him in
the face! NOBODY is allowed to do that to ANYONE!"

2019-11-30 16:27:51 UTC
On Sat, 30 Nov 2019 08:12:34 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "shick old yidoid pedo Baruch
Post by shick old yidoid pedo Baruch 'Barry' Shein (aka 'Ron Jacobsohn')
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by The Peeler
He will still be remembered as a war criminal, Loose Sphincter. At least
that's something. YOU will be forgotten the moment you close your stupid gay
nazoid gob!
You got that right!
Inane! Classic vapid mindless Oriental 'me too'!
There is nothing inane about stating truth and agreeing with it, you
clinically insane psychopath!
Post by shick old yidoid pedo Baruch 'Barry' Shein (aka 'Ron Jacobsohn')
Post by Michael Ejercito
Michael
being widely accepted."
MID: <rlMUE.676067$***@usenetxs.com>
NEMO
2019-11-25 10:57:09 UTC
During and after WW2, more than 20 million big fat Russian dicks
entered the vaginas, anuses, and throats of German women - repeatedly.
Does this prove Hitler was wrong?
What do you think(?), shiteating freak?