EVERY single post (using 30 or more jew aliases) originating from std.com (sexually transmitted diseases dot com) is from jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein (his jew domain) - ALL are jew SPAM or jew FORGERIES!
Grikbaster®™
2019-09-09 13:49:45 UTC
Ignore/block/delete/killfile at will.

It's just some fucking jew. Nothing to see here, folks. Move along,
now.

It goes without saying that the same applies to the Autistic Grik
Foreskin Peeler and his banal inane repetitive 'output'..
The Jews
2019-09-09 14:45:25 UTC
The lazy, inbred, pedophile, glue huffing Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], continually beaten and humiliated
by Jews, Filipinos, Asians, Africans, and White people of
every stripe and denomination, returned for more degradation
and debasement at the hands of his physical, intellectual,
and moral superiors, when he typed the following plagiarized,
Post by Grikbaster®™
banal inane repetitive 'output'..
As Gordon describes ALL of his posts for the last ten years.

ROFLMJAO

-Gordon Radovich 2018

2019 Score Card for Gordon Radovich

# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0

-Gordon Radovich, Wed, 17 Jan 2018

"null.net account traceable ?
-Gordon Radovich
The Peeler
2019-09-09 18:23:52 UTC
On Mon, 09 Sep 2019 06:49:45 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Grikbaster®™
Ignore/block/delete/killfile at will.
It's just some fucking jew. Nothing to see here, folks. Move along,
now.
It goes without saying that the same applies to the Autistic Grik
Foreskin Peeler and his banal inane repetitive 'output'..
This must be the most ridiculous thing ever to be seen in any part of
Usenet! ROTFLOL

Feeling SOOO desperate, you clinically insane, forlorn, trolling asshole?
doesn't know what's going on?"
MID: <FnMUE.676068$***@usenetxs.com>