Wit and Wisdom of Christopher C. Morton (11/07/2018)
Add Reply
Michael Ejercito
2018-11-07 21:01:04 UTC
1. Why don’t niggers celebrate Thanksgiving? Kentucky Fried Chicken
isn’t open on holidays.

2. What do steroids and the police have in common? They both make
niggers run real fast.

3. Did you hear of the new Black Barbie? It comes with 12 kids, AIDS
and a welfare check .

4. Why do flies have wings? So they can beat the niggers to the
watermelons.

5. How was break dancing invented? By nigger kids stealing hubcaps
from moving cars.

6. If you see a nigger being chauffeured by a white man, where are
they going? Usually down to the precinct house.

7. Did you hear about the nigger with insomnia? He kept waking up
twice a week.

8. Why are there no family portraits of niggers? Every time the
photographer says “cheese”, they form a line.

9. How do you know when a nigger is properly baptized? When the
bubbles stop coming up.

10. Why are so many niggers moving to Detroit? They heard there were
no jobs there.
The Peeler
2018-11-07 21:47:43 UTC
On Wed, 07 Nov 2018 16:01:04 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
nazi homo, IMPERSONATING his master, Michael Ejercito, whined again:

<FLUSH gay nazi shit>

No, this is NOT made up, this was posted by the unhappily married gay
nazitard, Loose Sphincter himself:

"This is embarrassing. My fraternity from graduating class of 1980 is
Any logical suggestions will be considered."

Loose Sphincter whining in MID: <l1ltsa$pf8$***@speranza.aioe.org>

BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

Why, oh WHY, are ALL you Nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such LAUGHING
STOCKS? LOL
--
Loose Sphincter about his predilection:
"Foreskins, and only foreskins. That's my life."
2018-11-07 22:45:43 UTC
On Wed, 7 Nov 2018 22:47:43 +0100, The Foreskin Peeler
<***@my.invalid.Grik.anus> wrote:

[FLUHS Grik skata]

Watch, it anus!

WHY is, your Grik anus invalid anus?

Have you been, getting GREEKED again anus?

Seems, [sic][SIC!!! LOL] you HAVE anus!

Sick Grik subfuck!

<tsk> [sic][SIC!!! LOL]

2018-11-07 22:59:02 UTC
Anyone interested in studying the idiotic manifestations of a typical
On Wed, 7 Nov 2018 22:47:43 +0100, The Foreskin Peeler
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Watch, it anus!
WHY is, your Grik anus invalid anus?
Have you been, getting GREEKED again anus?
Seems, [sic][SIC!!! LOL] you HAVE anus!
Sick Grik subfuck!
<tsk> [sic][SIC!!! LOL]
BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Thanks for another laugh at your
expense, you psychotic LAUGHING STOCK! LOL
Michael Ejercito
2018-11-08 14:03:26 UTC
On Wed, 7 Nov 2018 22:47:43 +0100, The Foreskin Peeler
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Watch, it anus!
Mangina, we watch vulva instead.

Michael

https://www.avg.com
NEMO
2018-11-08 21:11:27 UTC
http://i.pinimg.com/originals/b5/f4/40/b5f4405581480f43473b6404f9b20f34.jpg
I noticed you picked a human, not a jewess or a gookette.
The Peeler
2018-11-08 22:22:22 UTC
On Thu, 08 Nov 2018 16:11:27 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by NEMO
I noticed you picked a human, not a jewess or a gookette.
We noticed that YOU picked a PIG, not a human, Loose Sphincter:

"This is embarrassing. My fraternity from graduating class of 1980 is
Any logical suggestions will be considered."

Loose Sphincter whining about the PIG he married, in MID:
<l1ltsa$pf8$***@speranza.aioe.org>

ROTFLOL!

Why, oh WHY, are ALL you Nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such LAUGHING
STOCKS? LOL
--
Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married nazi homo, whining in public about
its "PIG": "I'm embarrassed to show the old gang that this pig was the best
MID: <l1ltsa$pf8$***@speranza.aioe.org>
NEMO
2018-11-08 22:39:00 UTC
During and after WW2, more than 20 million big fat Russian dicks
entered the vaginas, anuses, and throats of German women - repeatedly.
Does this prove Hitler was wrong?
What do you think(?), nazoid sub-louse? LOL!
Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
2018-11-09 13:06:23 UTC
On Thu, 8 Nov 2018 06:03:26 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
On Wed, 7 Nov 2018 22:47:43 +0100, The Foreskin Peeler
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Watch, it anus!
Mangina, we watch vulva instead.
http://i.pinimg.com/originals/b5/f4/40/b5f4405581480f43473b6404f9b20f34.jpg
I noticed you picked a human, not a jewess or a gookette.
His online porn portfoliolio consists ENTIRELY of human women, for
which he is INELIGIBLE.

I offered him a Grik subwoman to add to his collection:
https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-44647978/unibrow-movement-the-model-challenging-beauty-stereotypes
(as an aside, this doesn't seem to bother the Griks...the few heteros
among them take their subwomen from behind anyway!)

2018-11-09 14:25:04 UTC
On Fri, 09 Nov 2018 05:06:23 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
His online porn portfoliolio consists ENTIRELY of human women, for
which he is INELIGIBLE.
He has no "online porn portfolio", you two projecting psychotic gay idiots!
Post by Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-44647978/unibrow-movement-the-model-challenging-beauty-stereotypes
(as an aside, this doesn't seem to bother the Griks...the few heteros
among them take their subwomen from behind anyway!)
That smart girl is more successful than you, richer than you, better-looking
than you and outsexing you, you ridiculous housebound sexually crippled gay
loser! LOL
Post by Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
Dumb gay anal Razovic about herself:
2018-11-07 22:44:23 UTC
On Wed, 07 Nov 2018 16:01:04 -0500, The Real Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
[...]
Yup. Indeed. Damn, right! No, doubt about it. You got, that right.

Good, one!

2018-11-07 23:00:57 UTC
On Wed, 07 Nov 2018 14:44:23 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Yup. Indeed. Damn, right! No, doubt about it. You got, that right.
You mean, Loose Sphincter took up the right position in front of you again,
spreading his asscheeks for you, serb arsebandit?
Good, one!
...and you seem to have ENJOYED them!
Dumb gay anal Razovic about herself:
dolf
2018-11-07 23:05:08 UTC
Do you have a repertoire of jokes about native or half caste American
Indians as well?

At least they have kept the wisdom of their culture by oral traditions and
I’m not talking about fortune cookies either
Post by Michael Ejercito
[...]
YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

Private “Saint Andrews” Street on the edge of the Central Business District
dated 16th May, 2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as
a Notice of an Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTASIS as DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

EXISTENCE / *OUSIA*.

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
2018-11-08 19:47:55 UTC
Shut up, kaffir.
The Peeler
2018-11-08 20:15:59 UTC
On Thu, 08 Nov 2018 11:47:55 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
of herself as "Shitsack Moishe Goldberg", farted again:

A "poem" by the gay serbian bitch:

Anal Razovic's poem about the most importent thing in her "life":

"Shite, shite, glorious shite
Nothing quite like it to hide out of sight
So follow me follow, down to the hollow
And there let me wallow in glorious shite"
MID: <***@4ax.com>

-------------------

More psychopathic "wisdom" by the deviated gay serbian bitch:

"Smell? Most necrophilia is carried out on bodies that are either
freshly deceased or embalmed and refrigerated."
MID: <***@4ax.com>

--------------------
Yet more psychopathic "wisdom" by the filthy gay serbian bitch:

"There was a "dirty protest" at a prison here in Norn Iron some years
ago, B'ruce. The inmates stopped washing and smeared themselves and
their cells with shite."
MID: <***@4ax.com>

----------------------

And YET more psychopathic "wisdom" by the deviated gay serbian bitch:

"If you or I tried to fuck a cow, do you think the cow would even notice? It
should not only be legal but acceptable as a legitimate alternative
lifestyle."
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.activism/tree/browse_frm/month/2003-09/ef8cdceb7bc57ff1?rnum=81&_done=%2Fgroup%2Falt.activism%2Fbrowse_frm%2Fmonth%2F2003-09%3F
--
More from dumb anal Goran Razovic's anal world:
"In excremento veritas."
MID: <***@4ax.com>
Michael Ejercito
2018-11-09 04:34:23 UTC
On Thu, 8 Nov 2018 21:15:59 +0100, The Peeler
11. Why was the wheelbarrow invented? To teach Niggers to walk on their hind legs.
12. What has 200 balls and fucks a nigger? A shotgun.
13. What’s the first thing taught in a Harlem driving school? How to unlock a car with a coat hanger.
14. How do you say Rodney King in Spanish? Piñata.
15. How many cops does it take to throw a nigger down a flight of stairs? None, he fell down them.
16. What’s green and pink and purple and orange? A nigger dressed for church.
17. What’s the New York State motto? Eat, Drink and be Merry, for tomorrow you may be killed by a nigger in Central park.
18. What do you say to a nigger in a three-piece suit? Will the defendant please rise.
19. How is transportation being improved in Harlem? They’re planting the trees closer together.
20. Why do niggers call white people “honkies”? That’s the last noise they hear before the white people run them over.
Not bad, but not as good as my favorite nigger-boy Morton's jokes.

Michael
The Peeler
2018-11-09 08:23:51 UTC
On Thu, 08 Nov 2018 23:34:23 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
nazi homo, IMPERSONATING his master, Michael Ejercito, whined again:

<FLUSH gay nazi shit>

Loose Sphincter, the notoriously forging and falsifying gay nazi cunt
whining about his botched marriage:

"Divorce? Never, there is no way I'll let her get her claws on this house
I paid for or grab half my pension when I retire in a couple of years.
Like I said in an earlier post, I could look past her appearance if she
weren't such a nasty bitch.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/soc.men/Wdzh00tPtqE/Bvt0Gln401EJ

Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, so MISERABLE?
Michael Ejercito
2018-11-09 14:13:45 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
[...]
Forger, you are so ashamed of your beliefs, you forge me and you forge
the Peeler!

Michael

https://www.avg.com
Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
2018-11-10 13:51:17 UTC
On Fri, 9 Nov 2018 06:13:45 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
[...]
Dreckgook, you two GBLTPQC+ guardian fairies are so ashamed of your
jew ainlungus that you hide behind a fake Mex name and your Grik
fiancee hides behind an inane alias!

2018-11-10 13:57:58 UTC
ADMIT it, Andrzej... you LOVE eating the brown stuff, just like Shitler did!

Yes folks, FOUR leading experts concluded: Shitler ate shit!

"He is an extreme masochist who derives sexual pleasure from
having a woman squat over him while she uriniates or defecates
on his face."

Quoted from

"A Psychological Analysis of Adolph Hitler"

Walter C. Langer, Harvard

With the collaboration of
Prof. Henry A. Murr, Harvard Psychological Clinic
Dr. Ernst Kris, New School for Social Research
Dr. Bertram D. Lawin, New York Psychoanalytic Institute

http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/people/h/hitler-adolf/oss-papers/text/oss-profile-04-06.html

Some believe that he [Hitler] is entirely immune from such impulses.
Some believe that he is a chronic masturbator. Some believe that
he derives his sexual pleasure [Page 138] through voyeurism. Many
believe that he is completely impotent. Others, and these are perhaps
in the majority, that he is homosexual. It is probably true that he is
impotent but he is certainiy not homosexual in the ordinary sense of
the term. His perversion has quite a different nature which few have
guessed. He is an extreme masochist who derives sexual pleasure from
having a woman squat over him while she uriniates or defecates on his
face. (Strasser, 919; see also 931, 932)*

[*Note: There may be some people who would question the reliability of
any information given by Otto Strasser because of his reputation. It
is perhaps because of his reputation that he came by this information
which had been so carefully guarded. He also supplied the interviewer
with a great deal of other information concerning Hitler which
checked very closely with that of other informants. As far as this
study is concerned we have no reason to question his sincerity.]

Although this perversion is not a common one, it is not unknown in
clinical work, particularly in its incipient stages. The four
collaborators on this study, in addition to Dr. De Saussure who
learned of the perversion from other sources, have all had experience
with cases of this type. All five agree that their information as
given is probably true in view of their clinical experience and their
knowledge of Hitler's character. In the following section further
evidence of its validition will be cited. At the present moment it is
sufficient to recognize the influence that this perversion must have
on the conscious mental life of Hitler.
The Peeler
2018-11-10 17:23:29 UTC
On Sat, 10 Nov 2018 05:51:17 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
Forger, you are so ashamed of your beliefs, you forge me and you forge
the Peeler!
Michael
Dreckgook, you two GBLTPQC+ guardian fairies are so ashamed of your
jew ainlungus that you hide behind a fake Mex name and your Grik
fiancee hides behind an inane alias!
Stop projecting your OWN perversion onto all those that you know are
superior to you and straight unlike you, you sexually crippled perv!
Post by Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
"The Jews" about defeated gay Razovic:
"We've reduced him to a terminally brain-damaged shell over the years."
MID: <***@4ax.com>
dolf
2018-11-08 21:06:36 UTC
— AMERICAN MAGGOTS INVADE OZ GROUP IN TIME FOR ANOTHER #419 - SLAUGHTER AS
NIGGER TRASH DAY:

Clearly the American MAGGOTS had invaded the AUSTRALIAN GROUPS because they
sensed another #419 - SLAUGHTER in their own country for the sacrifice upon
the altar of political opportunism.

THE NEO-NAZI was observed making identical CONTENT within *TARGETED*
unrelated COMMENT

But mummy dearest still needs to wipe your arse first before you are
allowed to FLUSH all by yourself...

— MUMMY DEAREST —
{ie. The DAO is the MOTHER of Governance}

“HERE PUSSY PUSSY,
I WANT SOME FANNY?
CROSS DRESSER SISSY.
OR EVEN A TRINNY.

MUMMY IS THE BEST.
SEXY AS MY FARCE.
AND AT MY BEQUEST.
SHE’LL WIPE MY ARSE.”
Post by dolf
Do you have a repertoire of jokes about native or half caste American
Indians as well?
Shut up, kaffir.
<https://public.oed.com/blog/word-stories-kaffir/>

SEE ALSO: “POPE DENOUNCES GOVERNMENTS THAT USE MEDIA TO DEFAME CRITICS”

<https://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/pope-denounces-governments-media-defame-critics-59055051>

SUBJECT WAS: Re: — SHITHÉAD O'CONNOR SAYS "DOLT IS DISGUSTING AND WE
MOOSLIMES AREN'T WHITE."

jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew
Post by Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
Post by dolf
The anonymous poster is as a jingoist engaged within psychosexual
prejudices as falsehoods and irrationality undeniably a neo-Nazi.
To say nothing of PRINCIPLES such as the CONSTITUTION
So SAY NOTHING, Dolt!
<b'rissed>
The anonymous poster is as a jingoist engaged within psychosexual
prejudices as falsehoods and irrationality undeniably a neo-Nazi.

To say nothing of PRINCIPLES such as the CONSTITUTION

WE HAVE NEVER HEARD YOU SPEAK OF #902 - RULE OF LAW: EGALITE / #492 -
VOLUNTARY FREE WILL: LIBERTÉ or #391 - HOMOGENEOUS CIVIL SOCIETY:
FRATERNITÉ

HEY YANKY IS THAT A GUN IN YOUR POCKET AS CONFEDERATE AMBITION YOU STILL
HAVE?

YOUTUBE: "Battle Hymn of the Republic"

Too bad you were on the wrong side and such a tune means two-hoots {ie.
don't give a shit} to you...

What a stupid ignorant prick you are—that poem was written in response to
an American veteran as a rampant rabid neo-Nazi troll named EDMUND BURKE
and such is conveyed by the term “hawt”

It’s an entendre poem as prognostication (eg. Pumpkin 🎃 as Halloween and
NUN being the TOAD Catholic who is currently 3 November 2018 being expelled
from the Phillipines for disrespect to #902 - RULE OF LAW (*CATHOLICS*
*LIKE* - *ISIS* *BELIEVE**THEY* *ARE* *SUPERIOR* *TO* *SUCH*) — do your own
Google search for how long ago it was written but here is a clue 28 March,
2017) which is beyond your intellectual capability and hence why you have
resorted to a sexual context...

It’s the human equivalent of mad cows disease and they cannot be reasoned
with.

Such that a bullet to the head for TREASON is the only logical and humane
outcome for them and we owe such to the #288 - REMEMBRANCE of our WAR DEAD
in this CENTENNIAL MEMORIAL YEAR 2018...

Your Kernel Edmund Burke says “CEASE YOUR MASTICATION OF PROCRASTINATION
AND GIVE SOME SERVICE TODAY.”

Such matters of gravitas are not to be trifled with by glib “blows boys”
vacuity made of SUI JURIS / MEMBRUM VIRILE entitlements ...

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/>

— ODE TO TRUMP'S FANNY —

"WHAT A *COZE*
IS THIS BIZ;
YANK MY HOSE;
FOR SOME JIZ;

I'M A GRUNT
SHE A TOAD.
DRY OLD ***@NT
TILL I LOAD.

SHE'S A NUN
WHAT A PUMPKIN
SO MUCH FUN
AT THE ***@MPKIN

HITS THE SPOT
JUST TO DUMP
AWFULLY HAWT
T'IS MY FRUMP."

*COZE*
- a friendly talk, a chat;
- to converse in a friendly way;
- [French origin of 1820-30]: derived from causer to chat, Old French: to
reason, expound; from Latin: causārī to plead a cause, plead as an excuse,
derivative of causa cause;
- Word of the Day for 28 March, 2017; Courtesy: www.dictionary.com

REDUCTIO AD TRUMPIUM@{
@1: Sup: 5 (#5); Ego: 73 (#73),
@2: Sup: 2 (#7); Ego: 39 (#112),
@3: Sup: 43 (#50); Ego: 22 (#134),
@4: Sup: 45 (#95); Ego: 64 (#198),
@5: Sup: 3 (#98); Ego: 46 (#244),
@6: Sup: 4 (#102 - I AM NOT RAPACIOUS {%4}); Ego: 49 (#293),
@7: Sup: 29 (#131); Ego: 55 (#348),
@8: Sup: 10 (#141); Ego: 64 (#412),
@9: Sup: 63 (#204); Ego: 49 (#461),
@10: Sup: 36 (#240); Ego: 47 (#508),
@11: Sup: 2 (#242); Ego: 54 (#562),
@12: Sup: 58 (#300); Ego: 57 (#619),
@13: Sup: 70 (#370); Ego: 44 (#663),
@14: Sup: 38 (#408); Ego: 69 (#732),
@15: Sup: 65 (#473); Ego: 69 (#801),
@16: Sup: 37 (#510); Ego: 8 (#809),
@17: Sup: 1 (#511); Ego: 16 (#825),
Male: #511; Feme: #825
}

AARON KATERSKY (ABC NEWS) @ 1416 HOURS (ET) ON 2 NOVEMBER 2018: “ALEC
BALDWIN ARRESTED AFTER PUNCHING STRANGER IN FIGHT OVER PARKING SPOT:

— ARSE BANDITS —
[Written 14 June 2017]

"YEAH BROILJAB
HOUSE OF NEEDLES? {#810 - FOR EXPLANATION SEE BELOW}
PARK IT HERE
SLICE AND STAB
BUNCH OF WEASELS
NO LAW TO FEAR"

YOUTUBE: "SNL wishes you a 'Merry Christmas' from the Trump White House"

Actor Alec Baldwin is in police custody and expected to be charged with
assault after punching someone following what officials described as a
dispute near his East 10th Street home in New York City's East Village."
[<https://abcnews.go.com/US/News/alec-baldwin-charged-assault-york-allegedly-punching-domestic/story?id=58929828>]

EXCERPT FROM POEM BY CHRISTINE ROSSETTI PRIOR 1862 / ADAPTION BY DOLF BOEK
17 JUNE 2017 {@13 - #810 - *A* *NEEDLE* / IT WILL BE LATE TO COUNSEL THEN
OR PREY UPON IMPISH SCHEMES OF HELL}

SEE ALSO: "SAME SEX MARRIAGE / LEST WE FORGET / WORLD WAR ONE CENTENNIAL
2018 / SUGGESTED CAUSE FOR NEEDLES IN STRAWBERRY FOOD CONTAMINATION"

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Strawberry%20Needle%20Food%20Contamination.pdf>

G3860@{
   @1: Sup: 80 (#80); Ego: 80 (#80),
   @2: Sup: 81 (#161 - I AM NOT A TELLER OF LIES {%9}); Ego: 1 (#81),
   @3: Sup: 19 (#180 - I COMMIT NOT ADULTERY WITH ANOTHER'S WIFE {%19});
Ego: 19 (#100),
   @4: Sup: 24 (#204); Ego: 5 (#105),
   @5: Sup: 28 (#232); Ego: 4 (#109),
   @6: Sup: 17 (#249); Ego: 70 (#179),
   @7: Sup: 55 (#304); Ego: 38 (#217),
   @8: Sup: 56 (#360); Ego: 1 (#218),
   @9: Sup: 25 (#385); Ego: 50 (#268),
   Male: #385; Feme: #268
} // #511

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #1050 % #41 = #25 - What's behind it all?, Imaging the Mysterious;
I-Ching: H62 - Minor Superiority, Small Excess, Small Exceeding,
Preponderance of the small, Small surpassing; Tetra: 10 - Defectiveness,
Distortion;

THOTH MEASURE: #25 - Oh high-voiced one, who makest thy appearance in
Unsit; *I* *AM* *NOT* *BOISTEROUS* *IN* *BEHAVIOUR*.

    #VIRTUE: Contention (no. #25) means the shih are impartial.
    #TOOLS: Inner (no. #65) means the women are partial.
    #POSITION: With Going to Meet (no. #42), one knows what preceded.
    #TIME: With Eternal (no. #53), one sees the later issue.
    #CANON: #185

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_185@{
   @1: Sup: 25 (#25); Ego: 25 (#25),
   @2: Sup: 9 (#34); Ego: 65 (#90),
   @3: Sup: 51 (#85); Ego: 42 (#132),
   @4: Sup: 23 (#108); Ego: 53 (#185 - I AM NOT BOISTEROUS IN BEHAVIOUR
{%25}),
   Male: #108; Feme: #185
} // #185

#511 as [#80, #1, #100, #5, #4, #70, #200, #1, #50] = paradidomi (G3860):
{UMBRA: #24 as #1050 % #41 = #25} 1) to give into the hands (of another);
2) to give over into (one's) power or use; 3) to commit, to commend; 4) to
deliver verbally; 5) to permit allow; 2a) to deliver to one something to
keep, use, take care of, manage; 2b) *TO* *DELIVER* *UP* *ONE* *TO*
*CUSTODY*, *TO* *BE* *JUDGED*, *CONDEMNED*, *PUNISHED*, *SCOURGED*,
*TORMENTED*, *PUT* *TO* *DEATH*; 2c) to deliver up treacherously; 2c1) by
betrayal to cause one to be taken; 2c2) to deliver one to be taught,
moulded; 4a) commands, rites; 4b) to deliver by narrating, to report; 5a)
when the fruit will allow that is when its ripeness permits; 5b) gives
itself up, presents itself;

YOUTUBE: "Monty Python: What have the Romans ever done for us?"

"AND WHEN THEY WERE COME, THEY SAY UNTO HIM, MASTER, WE KNOW THAT THOU ART
TRUE, AND CAREST FOR NO MAN: FOR THOU REGARDEST NOT THE PERSON OF MEN, BUT
TEACHEST THE WAY OF GOD IN TRUTH: IS IT LAWFUL TO GIVE TRIBUTE TO CAESAR,
OR NOT?" [Mark 12:14 (KJV)]

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/8%20Vinegarette%2020181031.pdf>

IN WARNING ABOUT FAR-RIGHT IN EUROPE, MACRON MENTIONS HITLER

<https://www.voanews.com/a/in-warning-about-far-right-in-europe-macron-mentions-hitler/4646243.html>

Well said Mr Macron and I draw your attention between the nexus actions of
a demiurge upon 9 June 2018:

#289 as [#5, #70, #9, #200, #5] = `atarah (H5850): {UMBRA: #7 as #284 % #41
= #38} 1) *CROWN*, *WREATH*;

UMBRA: #284 % #41 = #38 - Consequences for Virtuous Discourse; I-Ching: H62
- Minor Superiority, Small Excess, Small Exceeding, Preponderance of the
small, Small surpassing; Tetra: 11 - Divergence;

And the removal of #312 - DRIED WREATHS upon 5 November 2018:

***@zen: 3, row: 6, col: 7, nous: 74 [Date: 2018.11.5, Super: #506 /
#38 - Consequences for Virtuous Discourse; I-Ching: H62 - Minor
Superiority, Small Excess, Small Exceeding, Preponderance of the small,
Small surpassing; Tetra: 11 - Divergence, Ego: #512 / #74 - Controlling
Feelings, Overcome Delusion; I-Ching: H29 - The Constant Sink Hole, Gorge,
The abyss, Repeated entrapment; Tetra: 80 - Labouring]

As considerations which can only be determined by my Intellectual Property
whereby we are able to produce JSON objects which define the human sapient
cognitive function:

<‪http://www.grapple369.com/objects/gizmo.json‬>

The central premise for ontic necessity as moral prescriptive and
epistemological impetus for the syncretic process of knowledge articulation
(I hope that I have said it correctly):

<‪http://www.grapple369.com/objects/obligans.json‬>

The gestational #288 - UMBRAL schematics of chimeric opportunism which
circumscribes the wicked heterodox iniquity as the blasphemy of
Institutional religious belief such as Roman Catholicism / Islam etc:

<http://www.grapple369.com/objects/umbra.json>

The predominant transformation prototypes which provide a cogent unity of
apperception with our perennialist antiquity:

<‪http://www.grapple369.com/objects/transform-prototypes.json‬>

Individual sapience has a prerogative over the religious economy which is
established upon a binomial apparatus of Institutional religious belief,
non-belief or disbelief.

To say nothing of PRINCIPLES such as which are embodied within the
CONSTITUTION by benevolence of Queen Victoria’s Letters Patent 29 October
1900.

WE HAVE NEVER HEARD ANY RELIGIONISTS SPEAK OF #902 - RULE OF LAW: EGALITE /
#492 - VOLUNTARY FREE WILL: LIBERTÉ or #391 - HOMOGENEOUS CIVIL SOCIETY:
FRATERNITÉ.

#2184 - (#390 + #312 + #390) = #1092 as ‘OTH CYCLE of 3 x #364 / 4 = #273 -
*MOMENT*

#364 - ADMITTANCE +
#312 - RESISTANCE {*DRIED* *WREATHS* / RUSSIAN CONTRADICTIONS ON NOVICHOK
#274 - PERFUME POISONING} +
#728 - REACTANCE +
#390 - BRITISH CROWN (CALENDAR (NEW STYLE) ACT 1750 / ROYAL ASSENT: 27 MAY
1751) / AMERICAN INDEPENDENCE (4 JULY 1776) +
#390 - *WREATHS* / ROBBERS / EXTORTION = #2184 {#24 x #7 x #13 - PRIESTLY
SERVICE DIVISIONS TO JERUSALEM TEMPLE FROM 1550 BCE - [LUKE 1:5]}

That it is true to say all such religious beliefs are established upon
tenuous foundations and their day of judgement is coming.

Our State Attorney General can take no action because the Victorian
Government entered caretaker mode @ 1800 hours on 30 October 2018.

Such that my #390 - WREATH initiative @ 0300 hours on 27 October 2018 and
supporting actions alone will have to carry the day.

In that regard the Legal Practice was entirely reckless...

- dolf
Post by Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
Arizona."
" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)
"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)
ass?"
— SHUHADA KERFUFFLE —

“SO LONG SINEAD.
NOW WITH AN URGE.
TO HOWL THE MOON.
SUCH HULLABALOO.
GOING ON JIHAD.
SINGING A DIRGE.
ALL OUT OF TUNE.
AS ODE TO HOODOO.”

SHUHADA KERFUFFLE #2@{
@1: Sup: 40 (#40); Ego: 80 (#80),
@2: Sup: 61 (#101); Ego: 71 (#151),
@3: Sup: 5 (#106); Ego: 79 (#230),
@4: Sup: 74 (#180 - I COMMIT NOT ADULTERY WITH ANOTHER'S WIFE {%19});
Ego: 66 (#296),
@5: Sup: 22 (#202); Ego: 42 (#338),
@6: Sup: 20 (#222); Ego: 32 (#370),
@7: Sup: 55 (#277); Ego: 24 (#394),
@8: Sup: 27 (#304); Ego: 27 (#421),
@9: Sup: 58 (#362); Ego: 34 (#455),
Male: #362; Feme: #455
}

Nous: #20
Time:
Date: 2018.11.7
Torah: [#5, #1, #1]@{
@1: Sup: 5 (#5); Ego: 5 (#5),
@2: Sup: 6 (#11); Ego: 1 (#6),
@3: Sup: 7 (#18); Ego: 1 (#7),
Male: #18; Feme: #7
} // #7

Dao: Left without Language, Different From the Vulgar
Tetra: #50 - Vastness/Wasting
I-Ching: H33 - Withdrawal, Retiring, Retreat, Yielding

Latin: Auxiliator {Hidden God} Alt: Yaliel {Thankful of God's Presence} {

1. PROTECTS ALL THOSE WHO SEEK THE TRUE LIGHT
2. PEACE TREATIES
3. DIPLOMACY & AMBASSADORS
4. Aphruimis
}

Ram {Elevated; sublime}

Prototype: *HOMOIOS* {#323 / #439} / HETEROS {#294 / #465} / TORAH {#267 /
#411}

<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:5,row:6,col:7,nous:20&idea:{m,129}&idea:{f,265}&idea:{m,323}&idea:{f,439}&PROTOTYPE:HOMOIOS>

***@zen: 5, row: 6, col: 7, nous: 20 [Date: 2018.11.7, Time: (none),
Super: #323 / #22 - Point to Reversal?, Humility's Increase; I-Ching: H8 -
Closeness, Seeking Unity, Grouping, Holding together, Alliance; Tetra: 34 -
Kinship, Ego: #439 / #20 - Left without Language, Different From the
Vulgar; I-Ching: H33 - Withdrawal, Retiring, Retreat, Yielding; Tetra: 50 -
Vastness/Wasting]

G3498@{
@1: Sup: 50 (#50); Ego: 50 (#50),
@2: Sup: 55 (#105); Ego: 5 (#55),
@3: Sup: 75 (#180 - I COMMIT NOT ADULTERY WITH ANOTHER'S WIFE {%19});
Ego: 20 (#75),
@4: Sup: 13 (#193); Ego: 19 (#94),
@5: Sup: 2 (#195); Ego: 70 (#164),
@6: Sup: 12 (#207); Ego: 10 (#174),
@7: Sup: 50 (#257); Ego: 38 (#212),
Male: #257; Feme: #212
} // #455

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #445 % #41 = #35 - Great Guiding Signs?, Virtue of Benevolence;
I-Ching: H17 - Following, Allegiance; Tetra: 19 - Following;

THOTH MEASURE: #35 - Oh Tem-sepu, who makest thine appearance in Tattu; I
am not one who curseth the king.

#VIRTUE: As to Gathering (no. #35), it is success.
#TOOLS: With Failure (no. #75), loss of fortune.
#POSITION: With Ascent (no. #7), high ambitions.
#TIME: With Sinking (no. #64), low ambitions.
#CANON: #181

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_181@{
@1: Sup: 35 (#35); Ego: 35 (#35),
@2: Sup: 29 (#64); Ego: 75 (#110),
@3: Sup: 36 (#100); Ego: 7 (#117),
@4: Sup: 19 (#119); Ego: 64 (#181 - I LEND NOT A DEAF EAR TO THE WORDS
OF RIGHTEOUSNESS {%24} / I AM NOT ONE WHO CURSETH THE KING {%35}),
Male: #119; Feme: #181
} // #181

#455 as [#50, #5, #20, #100, #70, #10, #200] = nekros (G3498): {UMBRA: #17
as #445 % #41 = #35} 1) properly; 2) metaph.; 1a) one that has breathed his
last, lifeless; 1b) deceased, departed, one whose soul is in Hades; 1c)
destitute of life, without life, inanimate; 2a) spiritually dead; 2a1)
destitute of a life that recognises and is devoted to God, because given up
to trespasses and sins; 2a2) inactive as respects doing right; 2b)
destitute of force or power, inactive, inoperative;

H5674@{
@1: Sup: 40 (#40); Ego: 40 (#40),
@2: Sup: 29 (#69); Ego: 70 (#110),
@3: Sup: 31 (#100); Ego: 2 (#112),
@4: Sup: 69 (#169 - I TROUBLE MYSELF ONLY WITH MY OWN AFFAIRS {%18});
Ego: 38 (#150 - I INDULGE NOT IN ANGER {%28}),
@5: Sup: 79 (#248); Ego: 10 (#160),
@6: Sup: 38 (#286); Ego: 40 (#200 - I AM NOT A ROBBER OF SACRED PROPERTY
{%8}),
Male: #286; Feme: #200
} // #362

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #272 % #41 = #26 - Ambiguous Reversals, Virtue of Gravity; I-Ching:
H3 - Birth Throes, Initial Difficulties, Sprouting, Difficulty at the
beginning, Gathering support, Hoarding; Tetra: 3 - Mired;

THOTH MEASURE: #26 - Oh Basit, who makest thine appearance at the Shetait;
I am not the cause of weeping to any.

#VIRTUE: If it is Endeavor (no. #26), then joy, but
#TOOLS: If it is Departure (no. #66), then sorrow.
#POSITION: As to Following (no. #19), it is dragged along.
#TIME: As to Guardedness (no. #57), it is secured.
#CANON: #168

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_168@{
@1: Sup: 26 (#26); Ego: 26 (#26),
@2: Sup: 11 (#37); Ego: 66 (#92),
@3: Sup: 30 (#67); Ego: 19 (#111),
@4: Sup: 6 (#73); Ego: 57 (#168 - I AM NOT THE CAUSE OF WEEPING TO ANY
{%26}),
Male: #73; Feme: #168
} // #168

#362 as [#40, #70, #2, #200, #10, #40] = `abar (H5674): {UMBRA: #7 as #272
% #41 = #26} 1) to pass over or by or through, alienate, bring, carry, do
away, take, take away, transgress; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to pass over, cross,
cross over, pass over, march over, overflow, go over; 1a2) to pass beyond;
1a3) to pass through, traverse; 1a3a) passers-through (participle); 1a3b)
to pass through (the parts of victim in covenant); 1a4) to pass along, pass
by, overtake and pass, sweep by; 1a4a) passer-by (participle); 1a4b) to be
past, be over; 1a5) to pass on, go on, pass on before, go in advance of,
pass along, travel, advance; 1a6) to pass away; 1a6a) to emigrate, leave
(one's territory); 1a6b) to vanish; 1a6c) to perish, cease to exist; 1a6d)
to become invalid, become obsolete (of law, decree); 1a6e) to be alienated,
pass into other hands; 1b) (Niphal) to be crossed; 1c) (Piel) to
impregnate, cause to cross; 1d) (Hiphil); 1d1) to cause to pass over, cause
to bring over, cause to cross over, make over to, dedicate, devote; 1d2) to
cause to pass through; 1d3) to cause to pass by or beyond or under, let
pass by; 1d4) to cause to pass away, cause to take away; 1e) (Hithpael) to
pass over;

— WORDS LEFT UNSAID —

“AKBAR UNTO YOU TOO.
ENDLESS SHIT DRIBBLE.
AS AN IMPIOUS JEW.
AND WATCH YOUR ASS.
SING OF GOD ABOVE.
OR YOU’RE IN TROUBLE.
SO LONG COOING DOVE.
NIGHTLY BROKEN GLASS.”

KRISTALLNACHT@{
@1: Sup: 75 (#75); Ego: 1 (#1),
@2: Sup: 1 (#76); Ego: 79 (#80),
@3: Sup: 19 (#95); Ego: 24 (#104 - I COMMIT NO FRAUD {%7}),
@4: Sup: 17 (#112); Ego: 40 (#144),
@5: Sup: 14 (#126); Ego: 12 (#156 - I DO NOT CAUSE TERRORS {%21}),
@6: Sup: 10 (#136); Ego: 42 (#198),
@7: Sup: 23 (#159); Ego: 26 (#224),
@8: Sup: 56 (#215 - I AM NEITHER A LIAR NOR A DOER OF MISCHIEF {%34});
Ego: 74 (#298),
@9: Sup: 21 (#236); Ego: 11 (#309),
Male: #236; Feme: #309
}

Nous: #19
Time: 15:00 hrs
Date: 2018.11.8
Torah: [#10, #8, #6]@{
@1: Sup: 10 (#10); Ego: 10 (#10),
@2: Sup: 18 (#28); Ego: 8 (#18),
@3: Sup: 24 (#52); Ego: 6 (#24),
Male: #52; Feme: #24
} // #24

Dao: Argument for Ethical Anarchism, Returning to Simplicity
Tetra: #58 - Gathering In
I-Ching: H57 - Compliance, Gentle Penetration/Wind, Ground, Calculations

Latin: Recordabilis {God who knows all things} Alt: Haziel {Seeing of God}
{

1. PROTECTOR OF PRINCES, SERVES TO UNCOVER PLOTS & TRAITORS
2. IN UNDOING THEIR PLANS
3. JUST RULERS
4. Ouestucati
}

David {Well-beloved, dear}

Prototype: *HOMOIOS* {#357 / #390} / HETEROS {#349 / #386} / TORAH {#271 /
#428}

<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:1,row:6,col:8,nous:19&idea:{m,19}&idea:{f,19}&idea:{m,357}&idea:{f,390}&PROTOTYPE:HOMOIOS>

***@zen: 1, row: 6, col: 8, nous: 19 [Date: 2018.11.8, Time: 15:00
hrs, Super: #357 / #19 - Argument for Ethical Anarchism, Returning to
Simplicity; I-Ching: H57 - Compliance, Gentle Penetration/Wind, Ground,
Calculations; Tetra: 58 - Gathering In, Ego: #390 / #19 - Argument for
Ethical Anarchism, Returning to Simplicity; I-Ching: H57 - Compliance,
Gentle Penetration/Wind, Ground, Calculations; Tetra: 58 - Gathering In]

H7061@{
@1: Sup: 6 (#6); Ego: 6 (#6),
@2: Sup: 25 (#31); Ego: 19 (#25),
@3: Sup: 65 (#96); Ego: 40 (#65),
@4: Sup: 74 (#170); Ego: 9 (#74),
Male: #170; Feme: #74
} // #236

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #230 % #41 = #25 - What's behind it all?, Imaging the Mysterious;

#236 as [#6, #100, #40, #90] = qamats (H7061): {UMBRA: #14 as #230 % #41 =
#25} 1) (Qal) to grasp, enclose with the hand, take a handful;

“Now although the appearances are not things in themselves, and
nevertheless are the only thing that can be given to us for cognition, I
still have to show what in the appearances themselves may suit the manifold
for a conjoining in time, notwithstanding that its representation in
apprehension is always successive. Thus, for example, the apprehension of
the manifold in the appearances of a house that stands before me is
successive. Now the question is: whether the manifold of this house itself
also is successive in itself, which of course no one will grant.

However, as soon as I raise my concept of an object up to tran- scendental
significance, the house is now indeed no thing in itself, but only an
appearance, i.e., are presentation, whose transcendental object is unknown;
what, then, shall I understand by the question: how might the manifold be
conjoined in the appearance itself (which is still nothing in [b 237]
itself )?

That which lies in the successive apprehension is here viewed as
representation, while the appearance that is given to me, notwithstanding
that it is nothing more than a sum of such representations, is viewed as
their object – with which my concept, which I extract from the
representations of apprehension, has to agree. Since truth is the agreement
of cognition with object, it can easily be seen that here one can ask only
about the formal conditions of empirical truth, and that appearance, in
counter-relation with the representations of apprehension, can only be
represented as their object that is distinct from them if it falls under a
rule that distinguishes it from every other apprehension and makes one way
of conjoining the manifold necessary. That in the appearance which contains
the condition of this necessary rule of apprehension is the object.”
[CAMBRIDGE TEXTS IN THE HISTORY OF PHILOSOPHY, Kant's Prolegomena to Any
Future Metaphysics, IDEA @B:236]

G912@{
@1: Sup: 2 (#2); Ego: 2 (#2),
@2: Sup: 3 (#5); Ego: 1 (#3),
@3: Sup: 22 (#27); Ego: 19 (#22),
@4: Sup: 23 (#50); Ego: 1 (#23),
@5: Sup: 25 (#75); Ego: 2 (#25),
@6: Sup: 27 (#102 - I AM NOT RAPACIOUS {%4}); Ego: 2 (#27),
@7: Sup: 28 (#130 - I AM NOT EVIL MINDED {%3}); Ego: 1 (#28),
@8: Sup: 66 (#196 - I AM NOT ONE OF LOUD VOICE {%37}); Ego: 38 (#66),
Male: #196; Feme: #66
} // #309

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #309 % #41 = #22 - Point to Reversal?, Humility's Increase; I-Ching:
H8 - Closeness, Seeking Unity, Grouping, Holding together, Alliance; Tetra:
34 - Kinship;

THOTH MEASURE: #22 - Oh Chemiu, who makest thine appearance in Kauu; I am
not a transgressor.

#VIRTUE: What Resistance (no. #22) approves is right while
#TOOLS: What Doubt (no. #62) abhors is wrong.
#POSITION: With Advance (no. #20), the desire to proceed.
#TIME: With Stoppage (no. #71), the desire for constraints.
#CANON: #175

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_175@{
@1: Sup: 22 (#22); Ego: 22 (#22),
@2: Sup: 3 (#25); Ego: 62 (#84 - I AM NOT A MAN OF VIOLENCE {%2}),
@3: Sup: 23 (#48); Ego: 20 (#104 - I COMMIT NO FRAUD {%7}),
@4: Sup: 13 (#61); Ego: 71 (#175 - I AM NOT A TRANSGRESSOR {%22}),
Male: #61; Feme: #175
} // #175

#309 as [#2, #1, #100, #1, #2, #2, #1, #200] = Barabbas (G912): {UMBRA: #9
as #309 % #41 = #22} 1) the captive robber whom the Jews begged Pilate to
release instead of Christ;

“Notice must be taken of the ground of proof that reveals the possibility
of this a priori cognition and at the same time limits all such principles
to a condition that must never be neglected if they are not to be
misunderstood and extended in use further than the original sense which the
understanding places in them will allow: namely, that they contain only the
conditions of possible experience in general, insofar as it is subject to a
priori laws. Hence I do not say: that things in themselves contain a
magnitude, their reality a degree, their existence a connection of
accidents in a substance, and so on; for that no one can prove, because
such a synthetic connection out of mere concepts, in which all relation to
sensory intuition on the one hand and all connection of such intuition in a
possible experi- ence on the other is lacking, is utterly impossible.

Therefore the essential limitation on the concepts in these principles is:
that only as objects of experience are all things necessarily subject a
priori to the aforementioned conditions.
From this there follows then secondly a specifically characteristic way of
proving the same thing: that the above-mentioned principles are not [4:309]
referred directly to appearances and their relation, but to the possibility
of experience, for which appearances constitute only the matter but not the
form; that is, they are referred to the objectively and universally valid
synthetic propositions through which judgments of experience are
distinguished from mere judgments of perception.

This happens because the appearances, as mere intuitions that fill a part
of space and time, are subject to the concept of magnitude, which
synthetically unifies the manifold of intuitions a priori according to
rules; and because the real in the appearances must have a degree, insofar
as perception contains, beyond intuition, sensation as well, between which
and nothing, i.e., the complete disappearance of sensation, a transition
always occurs by diminution, insofar, that is, as sensation itself fills no
part of space and time, (SEE NOTE: #1) but yet the transition to sensation
from empty time or space is possible only in time, with the consequence
that although sensation, as the quality of empirical intuition with respect
to that by which a sensation differs specifically from other sensations,
can never be cognized a priori, it nonetheless can, in a possible
experience in general, as the magnitude of perception, be distinguished
intensively from every other sensation of the same kind; from which, then,
the application of mathematics to nature, with respect to the sensory
intuition whereby nature is given to us, is first made possible and
determined.

Mostly, however, the reader must attend to the way of proving the
principles that appear under the name of the Analogies of experience. For
since these do not concern the generation of intuitions, as do the
principles for applying mathematics to natural science in general, but the
connection of their existence in one experience, and since this connection
can be nothing other than the determination of existence in time according
to necessary laws, under which alone the connection is objectively valid
and therefore is experience: it follows that the proof does not refer to
synthetic unity in the connection of things in themselves, but of
perceptions, and of these indeed not with respect to their content, but to
the determination of time and to the relation of existence in time in
accordance with universal laws.

These universal laws contain therefore the necessity of the determination
of existence in time in general (hence a priori according to a rule of the
understanding), if the empirical determination in relative time is to be
objectively valid, and therefore to be experience.” [CAMBRIDGE TEXTS IN THE
HISTORY OF PHILOSOPHY, Kant's Prolegomena to Any Future Metaphysics, IDEA
@309]

Note #1: Warmth, light, etc. are just as great (according to degree) in a
small space as in a large one; just as the inner representations (pain,
consciousness in general) are not smaller according to degree whether they
last a short or a long time. Hence the magnitude here is just as great in a
point and in an instant as in every space and time however large. Degrees
are therefore magnitudes, not, however, in intuition, but in accordance
with mere sensation, or indeed with the magnitude of the ground of an
intuition, and can be assessed as magnitudes only through the relation of 1
to 0, i.e., in that every sensation can proceed in a certain time to vanish
through infinite intermediate degrees, or to grow from nothing to a
determinate sensation through infinite moments of accretion. (Quantitas
qualitatis est gradus.)

<http://strangebeautiful.com/other-texts/kant-prolegomena-cambridge.pdf>
--
YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

http://youtu.be/H-7OuqWi4vQ

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
2018-11-08 21:55:12 UTC
— AMERICAN MAGGOTS INVADE OZ GROUP IN TIME FOR ANOTHER #419 - SLAUGHTER AS
Clearly the American MAGGOTS had invaded the AUSTRALIAN GROUPS because they
sensed another #419 - SLAUGHTER in their own country for the sacrifice upon
the altar of political opportunism.
Why have YOU invaded uk.legal, Dolt?

<b'rissed>
The Peeler
2018-11-08 22:01:54 UTC
On Thu, 08 Nov 2018 13:55:12 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
Why have YOU invaded uk.legal, Dolt?
Why do you still breathe, you useless subhuman sexually crippled cretin?
--
Michael explaining to Goran Razovic:
"The Peeler is your dominator."
MID: <nasllr$9bh$***@dont-email.me>
Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Shitsack Moishe Goldberg")
2018-11-08 22:39:51 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
A shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
What do you think(?), shiteating freak?
Michael Ejercito

https://www.avg.com
The Jews
2018-11-08 14:14:31 UTC
On Thu, 8 Nov 2018 06:02:46 -0800, "Michael Ejercito"
======BRIS REPEATED INANE GLUE-HUFFER RESPONSE FOR BREVITY ======
Post by Michael Ejercito
Forger, you are so ashamed of your beliefs, you forge me.
Of course he's ashamed and embarrassed!

He forgot the best joke!

Hitler and Göringr take a drive in the countryside. All of a sudden,
smack! They drive over a chicken. Hitler tells Göring, "We have to
tell the farmer. Let me do it. I’m the Fuehrer, he’ll understand."
After two minutes, Hitler runs back holding his backside - the farmer
had soundly kicked his ass.

The two drive on. Again, boom! They run into a pig. Hitler barks, "You
go to the farmer this time!" Göring follows his orders but comes back
a half an hour later, falling-down drunk with a basket filled with
sausages and presents.

Hitler is stunned. "What did you tell the farmer?" And Göring says, "I
just said, ’Heil Hitler, the swine is dead!’ and they gave me these
gifts!"
Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
2018-11-09 13:06:15 UTC
On Thu, 8 Nov 2018 06:02:46 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
[...]
Dreckgook, you are so ashamed of your jew ainlungus and
'pro-semitic'®™ beliefs, you forge a Mexican!

Who ever heard of a slant eyed spic?

Michael Ejercito
2018-11-09 14:10:29 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
[...]
Mangina, I post under my real name.

https://ohioccw.org/200306141186/letter-to-the-editor-million-moms-claims-dishonesty-born-of-desperation.html

The Cleveland Free Times recently printed an anti-self-defense op-ed from
Lori O'Neill, president of the "Million" Mom March's Cleveland chapter.

UPDATE! A Free Times reader has transcribed the O'Neill letter. Click here
to read the letter in it's entirety, and to read our response.

Click on the "Read More..." link below to view another response, written by
pro-CCW supporter Chris Morton (which we hope the Free Times has the courage
to print).

Dear Letters:

I was mildly entertained by Lori A. O'Neill's op-ed piece on concealed carry
in Ohio. Even the title was amusing.

On Saturday, November 2nd, 2002 I was part of a counter-demonstration to a
Million Mom March event. The counter demonstrators vastly outnumbered the
MMM participants. Less citizen opposition simply means less citizen
opposition. MMM's claims of support are, like the rest of their assertions,
profoundly lacking in candor. But then one has to consult Willis Carto's
Institute for Historical Review in order to receive worse disinformation on
any subject than one gets from the gun control movement.

Ms. O'Neill claims that supporters of the constitution have "money and
influence". We apparently don't have enough money and influence to get media
outlets like CNN to fake news stories to our benefit the way MMM, Violence
Policy Center and company can. But once again, we don't need to deceive to
make our case.

Ms. O'Neill states: "The fact that most of them live in rural or suburban
areas with little violent crime makes no difference." Let's be honest about
from whence a lot of the opposition to CCW comes. They're not afraid of
guns. They're afraid of non-White people... with guns. The photo which
accompanied the piece speaks for itself. I'm reminded of the Black woman on
the West side whose home was besieged by a mob of drunken racists. Police
recordings later documented police and dispatchers joking about her peril.
I'm reminded too of the criminal defense attorney friend in Chicago who told
me that by his personal observation, Black people discovered carrying
concealed weapons get jail time, while Whites get a warning... and their
guns back. Chicago of course has a de facto handgun ban.

MMM and its cohorts view minority communities as "game preserves", with the
citizens as "antelope" and violent criminals as the "lions". A certain
number of antelope consumed by lions is seen as part of the natural state of
things. And like the management of any game park, they would be horrified if
the "antelopes" suddenly grew fangs and claws and started killing the
"lions". They view people [especially non-White people] successfully
resisting violent crime as "unnatural".

Ms. O'Neill's article was dishonesty born of desperation. Ohio will get
concealed carry, just as so many other states have. And there's nothing that
she or MMM can do about it.

Chris Morton
Rocky River

https://www.avg.com
Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
2018-11-10 13:51:17 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
[...]
Dreckgook, you post under a fake Mexican name just like 'Chrissie
Morton' posted under some other nigger's name.

Who ever heard of a gormless slant eyed hispanic anyway???

The Peeler
2018-11-10 17:30:03 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Mangina, I post under my real name.
Dreckgook, you post under a fake Mexican name just like 'Chrissie
Morton' posted under some other nigger's name.
They BOTH post under their real names. And everyone sees that you KNOW it,
and that you deny it because of your FEAR of them! LOL
Post by Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
Who ever heard of a gormless slant eyed hispanic anyway???
Projects, again, the gormless serb peasant and "Brit" and "WASP" wannabe!
LOL
Post by Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
Tony about psychopath Razovic:
"You have really made a complete fool out your self but you are too dumb to
notice."
MID: <951ce6b3-9c49-4426-ba53-***@googlegroups.com>
2018-11-10 16:24:02 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
[...]
Morton' posted under some other nigger's name and jew bastard Klaun
Scheisseziegelsteine uses a silly fake German name.

Who ever heard of a gormless slant eyed hispanic anyway???

2018-11-10 17:01:32 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn (while
he desperately hides from Barry for over 11 years even though he has
his address!)to lie when he pathetically copied a superior being's
words and changed them around a bit to make it look like he was
Post by Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
Dreckgook, you post under a fake Mexican name just like 'Chrissie
Morton' posted under some other nigger's name and jew bastard Klaun
Scheisseziegelsteine uses a silly fake German name.
What's funnier than Gordon complaining about posting under other
names?

Nuttin'!

ROFLMJAO

-Gordon Radovich 2018

2018 Score Card for Gordon Radovich

# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0

-Gordon Radovich, Wed, 17 Jan 2018

"null.net account traceable ?
-Gordon Radovich
The Peeler
2018-11-10 20:21:48 UTC
On Sat, 10 Nov 2018 08:24:02 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
Mangina, I post under my real name.
Dreckgook, you post under a fake Mexican name just like 'Chrissie
Morton' posted under some other nigger's name and jew bastard Klaun
Scheisseziegelsteine uses a silly fake German name.
All THREE post under their real names. And all readers can see that you KNOW
The Peeler
2018-11-09 14:27:16 UTC
On Fri, 09 Nov 2018 05:06:15 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
Forger, you are so ashamed of your beliefs, you forge me.
Michael
Dreckgook, you are so ashamed of your jew ainlungus and
'pro-semitic'®™ beliefs, you forge a Mexican!
Dreckserb, your master Michael, forges NO ONE! YOU nazi scum forge him
because you know about your OWN inferiority and wish you could be like him!
Post by Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
Michael to deviated G. Razovic:
"Mangina, you are as familiar with the truth as your penis is familiar
with vaginas."
MID: <nf08pe$io3$***@dont-email.me>