Prince Harry to Marry a Negro
Byker
2018-05-15 12:25:57 UTC
Actually, she is not a full blooded negro. Her mother looks to be only
half black -- so that means Meghan is a quadroon. (1/4th black)
I wonder ? In the past 1,000 years --- has any of Prince Harry's
ancestors married a colored woman ?
Yes, if you consider East Indian "coloured": https://tinyurl.com/ybqn6sy4
Gary
Oh, well. At least Indians are Caucasians.
David Hartung
Why does that matter?
2018-05-15 15:39:10 UTC
On Tue, 15 May 2018 09:58:18 -0500, David Hartung
Post by David Hartung
Post by Gary
Post by Byker
Actually, she is not a full blooded negro. Her mother looks to be only
half black -- so that means Meghan is a quadroon. (1/4th black)
I wonder ? In the past 1,000 years --- has any of Prince Harry's
ancestors married a colored woman ?
Yes, if you consider East Indian "coloured": https://tinyurl.com/ybqn6sy4
Oh, well. At least Indians are Caucasians.
Why does that matter?
He thinks some wogs are better than others.

2018-05-15 15:48:15 UTC
On Tue, 15 May 2018 08:39:10 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by David Hartung
Post by Gary
Oh, well. At least Indians are Caucasians.
Why does that matter?
He thinks some wogs are better than others.
From what I've seen here, everybody thinks you are a sick asshole, Razoshit!
"Assholes come
Assholes go
But the revd asshole goes on forever.
(and he speaks through it)"
Gary
2018-05-15 19:14:42 UTC
Post by David Hartung
Post by Gary
Post by Byker
Actually, she is not a full blooded negro. Her mother looks to be only
half black -- so that means Meghan is a quadroon. (1/4th black)
I wonder ? In the past 1,000 years --- has any of Prince Harry's
ancestors married a colored woman ?
Yes, if you consider East Indian "coloured": https://tinyurl.com/ybqn6sy4
Oh, well. At least Indians are Caucasians.
Why does that matter?
Racial purity has always been important to the royal families. They
didn't even want a son to marry a white person who was descended from
the lower orders of white-trash. Much less of another race.
David Hartung
2018-05-15 20:54:48 UTC
Post by David Hartung
Post by Gary
Post by Byker
Actually, she is not a full blooded negro. Her mother looks to be only
half black -- so that means Meghan is a quadroon. (1/4th black)
I wonder ? In the past 1,000 years --- has any of Prince Harry's
ancestors married a colored woman ?
Yes, if you consider East Indian "coloured": https://tinyurl.com/ybqn6sy4
Oh, well. At least Indians are Caucasians.
Why does that matter?
Racial purity has always been important to the royal families. They
didn't even want a son to marry a white person who was descended from
the lower orders of white-trash. Much less of another race.
So you are saying that it is the Royal family who has a problem with
Harry's bride and not you?
Gary
2018-05-15 22:23:23 UTC
Post by David Hartung
Post by Gary
Post by Byker
Actually, she is not a full blooded negro. Her mother looks to be only
half black -- so that means Meghan is a quadroon. (1/4th black)
I wonder ? In the past 1,000 years --- has any of Prince Harry's
ancestors married a colored woman ?
Yes, if you consider East Indian "coloured": https://tinyurl.com/ybqn6sy4
Oh, well. At least Indians are Caucasians.
Why does that matter?
Racial purity has always been important to the royal families. They
didn't even want a son to marry a white person who was descended from
the lower orders of white-trash. Much less of another race.
So you are saying that it is the Royal family who has a problem with
Harry's bride and not you?
I'm wondering why the Royals don't appear concerned. I would have
thought Queen Liz would be more interested in adding (what-nots) to
the family. Luckily -- barring a catastrophe -- Harry will never
inherit the throne.
Byker
2018-05-16 01:02:05 UTC
Post by Gary
Racial purity has always been important to the royal families.
The word "pedigree" applied to humans long before it was associated with
animals...
gash
2018-05-16 07:49:53 UTC
He like hairy pussy, but none left at home.
Gary
If he likes it hairy -- why is he getting one that is wooley ?
Gronk
2018-05-21 05:33:41 UTC
Post by Byker
Post by Gary
Racial purity has always been important to the royal families.
The word "pedigree" applied to humans long before it was associated with
animals...
You poor snowflake.

BurfordTJustice
2018-05-15 20:50:00 UTC
Oh Please!

Are you really that dense?

"David Hartung" <***@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:5OCdnXy1KrYIaGfHnZ2dnUU7-***@giganews.com...
: On 05/15/2018 09:25 AM, Gary wrote:
: > On Tue, 15 May 2018 07:25:57 -0500, "Byker" <***@do~rag.net> wrote:
: >
: >> "Gary" wrote in message news:***@4ax.com...
: >>>
: >>> Actually, she is not a full blooded negro. Her mother looks to be
only
: >>> half black -- so that means Meghan is a quadroon. (1/4th black)
: >>>
: >>> I wonder ? In the past 1,000 years --- has any of Prince Harry's
: >>> ancestors married a colored woman ?
: >>
: >> Yes, if you consider East Indian "coloured":
https://tinyurl.com/ybqn6sy4
: >
: > Oh, well. At least Indians are Caucasians.
:
: Why does that matter?
2018-05-15 20:53:44 UTC
On Tue, 15 May 2018 16:50:00 -0400, "BurpfartTJustice"
Post by BurfordTJustice
Oh Please!
Are you really that dense?
Oh Please!

Are you really that racist?
Post by BurfordTJustice
: >
: >>>

2018-05-15 21:20:10 UTC
On Tue, 15 May 2018 13:53:44 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by BurfordTJustice
Post by BurfordTJustice
Oh Please!
Are you really that dense?
Oh Please!
Are you really that racist?
Oh please! Are you REALLY such an asshole ...as all people always keep
saying you are, asshole Razovic? <BG>
Gary
2018-05-16 16:08:31 UTC
On Tue, 15 May 2018 13:53:44 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
On Tue, 15 May 2018 16:50:00 -0400, "BurpfartTJustice"
Post by BurfordTJustice
Oh Please!
Are you really that dense?
Oh Please!
Are you really that racist?
Isn't everybody ? That is -- everybody with an IQ over 90 ?
2018-05-16 17:28:41 UTC
Post by BurfordTJustice
Oh Please!
Are you really that dense?
Oh Please!
Are you really that racist?
Isn't everybody ? That is -- everybody with an IQ over 90 ?
They damn well SHOULD be!

2018-05-16 18:44:11 UTC
On Wed, 16 May 2018 10:28:41 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Gary
Are you really that racist?
Isn't everybody ? That is -- everybody with an IQ over 90 ?
They damn well SHOULD be!
"SHOULD" be with an IQ over 90, eh, dreckserb? But definitely AREN'T! LOL
2018-05-15 15:38:43 UTC
Post by Gary
Post by Byker
Actually, she is not a full blooded negro. Her mother looks to be only
half black -- so that means Meghan is a quadroon. (1/4th black)
I wonder ? In the past 1,000 years --- has any of Prince Harry's
ancestors married a colored woman ?
Yes, if you consider East Indian "coloured": https://tinyurl.com/ybqn6sy4
Oh, well. At least Indians are Caucasians.
No, they're not...they're Pakis.

2018-05-15 15:51:00 UTC
On Tue, 15 May 2018 08:38:43 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Gary
Oh, well. At least Indians are Caucasians.
No, they're not...they're Pakis.
Well, those all are real Aryans, whereas you are just a typical dumb
goose-stepping slav, Razovic!
--
Dumb serb Razovic trying to peddle used satellite dishes on Usenet LOL:
"If you are in London or nearby, please e-mail me (***@callnetuk.com) - I
may have one available."
harry
2018-05-15 16:26:57 UTC
Post by Byker
Actually, she is not a full blooded negro. Her mother looks to be only
half black -- so that means Meghan is a quadroon. (1/4th black)
I wonder ? In the past 1,000 years --- has any of Prince Harry's
ancestors married a colored woman ?
Yes, if you consider East Indian "coloured": https://tinyurl.com/ybqn6sy4
It has happened before.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catherine_of_Braganza
2018-05-15 16:51:57 UTC
On Tue, 15 May 2018 09:26:57 -0700 (PDT), harry
Post by harry
Post by Byker
Actually, she is not a full blooded negro. Her mother looks to be only
half black -- so that means Meghan is a quadroon. (1/4th black)
I wonder ? In the past 1,000 years --- has any of Prince Harry's
ancestors married a colored woman ?
Yes, if you consider East Indian "coloured": https://tinyurl.com/ybqn6sy4
It has happened before.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catherine_of_Braganza
Ah, a Portuguese wog this time!

2018-05-15 18:37:48 UTC
On Tue, 15 May 2018 09:51:57 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by harry
Post by Byker
Yes, if you consider East Indian "coloured": https://tinyurl.com/ybqn6sy4
It has happened before.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catherine_of_Braganza
Ah, a Portuguese wog this time!
...says the serbian wog, dreckserb Razovic herself!
may have one available."
Gary
2018-05-15 23:28:24 UTC
Actually, she is not a full blooded negro. Her mother looks to
be only half black -- so that means Meghan is a quadroon.
(1/4th black)
I wonder ? In the past 1,000 years --- has any of Prince
Harry's ancestors married a colored woman ?
Are you planning to join the Trump faithful on Saturday in the big
protest against a colored marrying a white man?

Fox News has devoted several hours this week to the evils of mixed
race marriage, how it's going to destroy the world and what Trump
should do about it. Sanctions are still on the table.

Why can't nigger women just go back to being slaves to the white man
that we can rape at will, just like Thomas Jefferson and the Framers
wanted?

The negro must never prevail in my white world.

Sieg Heil! Sieg Heil! Sieg Heil!
Gronk