On Donald Trump
2017-03-11 07:12:55 UTC
https://www.facebook.com/supremepatriot/videos/364669477242697/

Ultimate egg on faces?
Ophelia
2017-03-11 08:52:22 UTC
"harry" wrote in message news:fe91c4b2-17b6-4405-a6c3-***@googlegroups.com...

https://www.facebook.com/supremepatriot/videos/364669477242697/

Ultimate egg on faces?

===

and plenty of it:)
--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk
Omega
2017-03-11 10:15:20 UTC
Post by harry
https://www.facebook.com/supremepatriot/videos/364669477242697/
Ultimate egg on faces?
Makes one feel there is a correlation between anti Trump in the USA and
the Remain crowd in the UK.

In a word, denial!

Whether one is a fan of Trump or not, he won his election against all
odds when one realises the crap the Clinton camp threw about, even more
correlation with our Remainers when one remembers the atrocious lies
they bandied before our Referendum.

Yep, Trump is president and soon Britain will say, kiss my arse to the EU.

Wonderful stuff, this democracy thingy!

omega
burfordTjustice
2017-03-11 12:34:22 UTC
There is no proof of that.
The Todal
2017-03-11 13:56:49 UTC
Post by Omega
Post by harry
https://www.facebook.com/supremepatriot/videos/364669477242697/
Ultimate egg on faces?
Makes one feel there is a correlation between anti Trump in the USA and
the Remain crowd in the UK.
In a word, denial!
Whether one is a fan of Trump or not, he won his election against all
odds when one realises the crap the Clinton camp threw about, even more
correlation with our Remainers when one remembers the atrocious lies
they bandied before our Referendum.
Yep, Trump is president and soon Britain will say, kiss my arse to the EU.
How odd that you should imagine that Trump is somehow part of the same
movement that voted for Brexit.

Trump will be telling Theresa May to kiss his ass. He enjoys seeing
powerful people grovel before him and pay court to him. He may like
Nigel Farage as a fellow demagogue but he isn't in the business of
handing out any favours to those arrogant Limey sons-a-bitches.
pullgees
Look up "correlation".
R. Mark Clayton
2017-03-11 21:23:57 UTC
Post by Omega
Post by harry
https://www.facebook.com/supremepatriot/videos/364669477242697/
Ultimate egg on faces?
Makes one feel there is a correlation between anti Trump in the USA and
the Remain crowd in the UK.
In a word, denial!
Whether one is a fan of Trump or not, he won his election against all
odds when one realises the crap the Clinton camp threw about, even more
correlation with our Remainers when one remembers the atrocious lies
they bandied before our Referendum.
Indeed one of the odds he won against is that is usually quite difficult to actually win an election with a minority of the popular vote and he got nearly three million fewer.
Post by Omega
Yep, Trump is president and soon Britain will say, kiss my arse to the EU.
And what do you think Trump will say to the UK? besarme el culo like he said to the president of Mexico?
omega
pullgees
Why do you ask if you know? Most of your posts are conjecture, you live in a world of fiction.
R. Mark Clayton
2017-03-12 10:28:50 UTC
Post by pullgees
Post by R. Mark Clayton
Post by Omega
Yep, Trump is president and soon Britain will say, kiss my arse to the EU.
And what do you think Trump will say to the UK? besarme el culo like he said to the president of Mexico?
Why do you ask if you know? Most of your posts are conjecture, you live in a world of fiction.
Really?

US election result official figures: -

Donald Trump Hillary Clinton
62,985,106 65,853,625
R. Mark Clayton
2017-03-12 10:43:09 UTC
Post by pullgees
Post by R. Mark Clayton
Post by Omega
Yep, Trump is president and soon Britain will say, kiss my arse to the EU.
And what do you think Trump will say to the UK? besarme el culo like he said to the president of Mexico?
Why do you ask if you know? Most of your posts are conjecture, you live in a world of fiction.
Really?
Please point out any fiction below!
Post by R. Mark Clayton
US election result official figures: -
Donald Trump Hillary Clinton
62,985,106 65,853,625 Trump majority -2,868,519
Trump statements re Mexico

Trade

NAFTA is "“worst trade deal in history” .
"“What would President Trump do? So I’d call the head of Ford, or whatever company, but I’d call the head of Ford. I’d say, ‘Congratulations, I understand you’re building a massive plant, in Mexico, and you’re taking a lot of jobs away from us in Michigan and other places. I don’t like that. I don’t like it. I just don’t like it.’ And he’ll say, ‘Well, Mr. President. It’s wonderful, wonderful for the economy. Oh, great, just great.’ It’s wonderful for whose economy? Not for our economy. We lose on everything. We lose on jobs. We lose on money. We lose on everything. So, what I’d say is the following: ‘I don’t want you to do that. And if you do it, you’re not going to have any cars coming across the border unless you pay a 35% tax.’"

Border

"I will build a great wall -- and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me --and I'll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will make Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words."

Mexicans

"When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."
pullgees
2017-03-12 11:08:32 UTC
Post by pullgees
Post by R. Mark Clayton
Post by Omega
Yep, Trump is president and soon Britain will say, kiss my arse to the EU.
And what do you think Trump will say to the UK? besarme el culo like he said to the president of Mexico?
Why do you ask if you know? Most of your posts are conjecture, you live in a world of fiction.
Really?
US election result official figures: -
Donald Trump Hillary Clinton
62,985,106 65,853,625
Naturally you wouldn't be falling back on conjecture just yet, so now you scurry off to find some facts. Well done!