ARE you CONTAMINATED vith EVEN ONE DROP of jew B'LOOD? Then you ARE a jew. And it vill SHOW: in your appearance, your lack of morals, your behaviour etc etc! <VGB<
Add Reply
Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe
2022-01-07 13:32:03 UTC
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-drop_rule

And there ish NO ESHCAPE!

Once a jew ALVAYS a jew!

2022-01-07 14:39:58 UTC
On Fri, 07 Jan 2022 05:32:03 -0800, Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe
Post by Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-drop_rule
And there ish NO ESHCAPE!
Once a jew ALVAYS a jew!
"Let's see:
The Jews control the world.
The Nazis are illiterate, unemployable pedophiles.
Hmmm, whom do *I* want to throw in my lot with...?"
-Chris Morton, August 2001

ROFLMJAO!!!!!!!

2022 Score Card for Gordon Radovich

# of times he's begged Jews to stop humiliating him - 53,934
# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0

"Yes. You WILL hide...jewbois always DO! But to no avail...you WILL
get 'holocausted'®™ regardless!"
-Gordon claiming in May of 2017 that he'd Holocaust us and didn't need our address.
Yet he's had Barry's address for almost TWO DECADES!!!
On Fri, 07 Jan 2022 06:39:58 -0800, grubby incajonic genitally
mutilated anti-American neo-kapo non-white inferiorisht jew oven
dodger Klaun Scheisseziegelsteine b'leated:

<jew shite b'risshed>

Ya'll got a big fucking mouth, jewboi...matched only by the vacuum in
your jew mini-nutsack!

Did you shit a jew b'rick at the thought of a White Supermacist rally,
like every OTHER non-white inferiorist, jew asshole? GROW a jew
mini-cajone, willya?

#me joo LOL! B'low it out yer fat jew ass, jewboi!
Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe

The Jews
2022-01-07 23:02:02 UTC
On Fri, 07 Jan 2022 22:44:06 +0000, Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe
Post by Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe
On Fri, 07 Jan 2022 06:39:58 -0800, grubby incajonic genitally
mutilated anti-American neo-kapo non-white inferiorisht jew oven
<jew shite b'risshed>
<Facts Gordon Runs From Restored>
Post by The Jews
Post by Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-drop_rule
And there ish NO ESHCAPE!
Once a jew ALVAYS a jew!
The Jews control the world.
The Nazis are illiterate, unemployable pedophiles.
Hmmm, whom do *I* want to throw in my lot with...?"
-Chris Morton, August 2001
ROFLMJAO!!!!!!!
Ya'll got a big fucking mouth, jewboi.
I LOVE reminding you what an impotent, weak glue-huffer you are, since
I KNOW you can't do ANYTHING about it!
[laughs in Jewish]
QUIT REMINDING ME IN PUBLIC GODDAMMIT!!!!!!
The LEAST you could do is send me a private email to save me some humiliation!
Nah, your goose-stepping buddies need to see how weak and stupid you
are!

LOL

2022 Score Card for Gordon Radovich

# of times he's begged Jews to stop humiliating him - 53,934
# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0

"Yes. You WILL hide...jewbois always DO! But to no avail...you WILL
get 'holocausted'®™ regardless!"
-Gordon claiming in May of 2017 that he'd Holocaust us and didn't need our address.
Yet he's had Barry's address for almost TWO DECADES!!!

#me joo LOL! B'low it out yer fat jew ass, jewboi!
The Jews

On Sat, 08 Jan 2022 15:05:00 +0000, Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe
Post by The Jews
Post by Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-drop_rule
And there ish NO ESHCAPE!
Once a jew ALVAYS a jew!
The Jews control the world.
The Nazis are illiterate, unemployable pedophiles.
Hmmm, whom do *I* want to throw in my lot with...?"
-Chris Morton, August 2001
ROFLMJAO!!!!!!!
Ya'll got a big fucking mouth, jewboi.
I LOVE reminding you what an impotent, weak glue-huffer you are, since
I KNOW you can't do ANYTHING about it!
[laughs in Jewish]
QUIT REMINDING ME IN PUBLIC GODDAMMIT!!!!!!
The LEAST you could do is send me a private email to save me some humiliation!
Nah, your goose-stepping buddies need to see how weak and stupid you
are!

LOL

2022 Score Card for Gordon Radovich

# of times he's begged Jews to stop humiliating him - 87,122

The Jews

The Jews
2022-01-08 21:47:59 UTC
On Sat, 08 Jan 2022 21:40:27 +0000, Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe
You're making me sound like I have no cajones at all!
None of the other Nazis will even invite me to their butt-fucking parties now!
That's sad.

LOL

The Peeler
2022-01-08 22:33:39 UTC
On Sat, 08 Jan 2022 22:12:28 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe",
Post by The Jews
You're making me sound like I have no cajones at all!
None of the other Nazis will even invite me to their butt-fucking parties now!
That's sad.
LOL
Ya'll got a big fucking mouth, jewboi...matched only by the vacuum in
your jew mini-nutsack!
But you ARE sad! You are a sad sad loser!
Post by Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe
Did you shit a jew b'rick at the thought of a White Supermacist rally,
like every OTHER non-white inferiorist, jew asshole? GROW a jew
mini-cajone, willya?
What everyone can see is that he, like every decent human, enjoys shitting
all over you, time and again, you abnormal pedophilic drecksau!
Post by Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe
#me asshole
Oh, YES, you ARE, filthy old pedo swine! LOL
"Isn't it time that paedophiles were admitted to the LGBTQ rainbow?"
MID: <Y8LUE.513827$***@usenetxs.com>

NO, it isn't, you filthy old pedo swine!
The Jews
2022-01-09 11:49:18 UTC
On Sat, 08 Jan 2022 22:12:28 +0000, Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe
Post by The Jews
You're making me sound like I have no cajones at all!
None of the other Nazis will even invite me to their butt-fucking parties now!
That's sad.
LOL
At least you'll continue to torment me
You've become pretty boring lately.

The Peeler
2022-01-10 13:06:01 UTC
On Mon, 10 Jan 2022 12:43:55 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
You're making me sound like I have no cajones at all!
None of the other Nazis will even invite me to their butt-fucking parties now!
That's sad.
LOL
At least you'll continue to torment me
You've become pretty boring lately.
Ya'll got a big fucking mouth, jewboi...matched only by the vacuum in
your jew mini-nutsack!
You are not only boring! You are ALSO ridiculous and a total loser! And the
REAL ridiculous thing about it is: you are the ONLY one, really the ONLY
one, who doesn't realize it!

BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!
Post by Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe
Did you shit a jew b'rick at the thought of a White Supermacist rally,
like every OTHER non-white inferiorist, jew asshole? GROW a jew
mini-cajone, willya?
What everyone can see is that he, like every decent human, enjoys shitting
all over you, time and again, you abnormal pedophilic drecksau!
Post by Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe
#me asshole
Oh, YES, you ARE, filthy old pedo swine! LOL
youngsters 'mature'."
MID: <gKNUE.1374684$***@usenetxs.com>

ONLY in your wildest gay dreams, gay anal Razovic!
The Peeler
2022-01-08 22:31:33 UTC
On Sat, 08 Jan 2022 21:40:27 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by The Jews
QUIT REMINDING ME IN PUBLIC GODDAMMIT!!!!!!
The LEAST you could do is send me a private email to save me some humiliation!
Nah, your goose-stepping buddies need to see how weak and stupid you
are!
LOL
Ya'll got a big fucking mouth, jewboi...matched only by the vacuum in
your jew mini-nutsack!
Your HELPLESSNESS and IMPOTENCE keeps showing, you miserable TOTAL loser!
LOL
Post by Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe
Did you shit a jew b'rick at the thought of a White Supermacist rally,
like every OTHER non-white inferiorist, jew asshole? GROW a jew
mini-cajone, willya?
What everyone can see is that he, like every decent human, enjoys shitting
all over you, time and again, you abnormal pedophilic drecksau!
Post by Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe
#me asshole
Oh, YES, you ARE, filthy old pedo swine! LOL
is any "meaningful" debate to lower the age of consent:
"If there isn't, there should be."
MID: <ZAMUE.174724$***@usenetxs.com>

You WISH, filthy old pedo swine!
The Peeler
2022-01-08 19:20:19 UTC
On Sat, 08 Jan 2022 16:42:29 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by The Jews
I LOVE reminding you what an impotent, weak glue-huffer you are, since
I KNOW you can't do ANYTHING about it!
[laughs in Jewish]
QUIT REMINDING ME IN PUBLIC GODDAMMIT!!!!!!
The LEAST you could do is send me a private email to save me some humiliation!
Nah, your goose-stepping buddies need to see how weak and stupid you
are!
LOL
Ya'll got a big fucking mouth, jewboi...matched only by the vacuum in
your jew mini-nutsack!
Looks like he really got you under his thumb, pedophilic dreckserb! LOL
Post by Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe
Did you shit a jew b'rick at the thought of a White Supermacist rally,
like every OTHER non-white inferiorist, jew asshole? GROW a jew
mini-cajone, willya?
What everyone can see is that he, like every decent human, enjoys shitting
all over you, time and again, you abnormal pedophilic drecksau!
Post by Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe
#me asshole
Oh, YES, you ARE, filthy old pedo swine! LOL
being widely accepted."
MID: <rlMUE.676067$***@usenetxs.com>

Your kind will NEVER be accepted, in NO part of the world, you filthy old
reject and pedo swine!
The Peeler
2022-01-08 19:31:52 UTC
But your goose-steppeing buddies REALLY REALLY can see now HOW weak and
stupid you are, our bleeding punching bag! LOL
This reminds me of a joke!
So this guy goes out bear hunting with a .22 rifle. He shoots at a
bear, but misses. The bear disappears.
A moment later, the bear taps the hunter on the shoulder and says, “No
one shoots at me and gets away with it. You have two choices: I can
rip your throat out and eat you, or you can drop your trousers, bend
over, and I’ll fuck your ass for about two hours.”
The hunter decides that anything is better than death, so he drops his
trousers and bends over; and the bear does what he said he would do.
After the bear has left, the hunter pulls up his trousers and staggers
back into town.
He’s pretty mad.
He buys a much larger gun and returns to the forest.
He sees the same bear, aims, and fires.
When the smoke clears, the bear is gone.
A moment later the bear taps the hunter on the shoulder and says, “You
know what to do.”
Afterward, the hunter pulls up his trousers, crawls back into town,
and buys a bazooka.
Now he’s really mad.
He returns to the forest, sees the bear, aims, and fires.
The force of the bazooka blast knocks him flat on his back.
When the smoke clears, the bear is standing over him and says, “You’re
not doing this for the hunting, are you?”
Good one! And SPOT ON! LOL
Peeler
2022-01-07 23:13:16 UTC
On Fri, 07 Jan 2022 22:44:06 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe",
Post by Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe
<jew shite b'risshed>
I LOVE reminding you what an impotent, weak glue-huffer you are, since
I KNOW you can't do ANYTHING about it!
[laughs in Jewish]
Ya'll got a big fucking mouth, jewboi...matched only by the vacuum in
your jew mini-nutsack!
Actually EVERYONE loves reminding you what an impotent, weak glue-huffer you
are, knowing you can't do ANYTHING about it! LOL

Loose Cannon
2022-01-10 14:48:33 UTC
On Fri, 07 Jan 2022 06:39:58 -0800, The Jews
Post by The Jews
On Fri, 07 Jan 2022 05:32:03 -0800, Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe
Post by Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-drop_rule
And there ish NO ESHCAPE!
Once a jew ALVAYS a jew!
The Jews control the world.
The Nazis are illiterate, unemployable pedophiles.
Hmmm, whom do *I* want to throw in my lot with...?"
-Chris Morton, August 2001
You're quoting a nigger? Proof positive that jews lack morals and
intelligence. The uppity ape is lucky if he can tie his shoes, let
alone put together a cohesive thought.
The Peeler
2022-01-10 16:51:16 UTC
On Mon, 10 Jan 2022 09:48:33 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by Loose Cannon
Post by The Jews
The Jews control the world.
The Nazis are illiterate, unemployable pedophiles.
Hmmm, whom do *I* want to throw in my lot with...?"
-Chris Morton, August 2001
You're quoting a nigger? Proof positive that jews lack morals and
intelligence. The uppity ape is lucky if he can tie his shoes, let
alone put together a cohesive thought.
He's quoting someone who stands way above you ...and who, like every decent
human, enjoys pissing all over you from his superior position, inferior
nazitard!
--
Loose Sphincter about his passion:
2022-01-10 19:45:41 UTC
Post by Loose Cannon
Post by The Jews
The Jews control the world.
The Nazis are illiterate, unemployable pedophiles.
Hmmm, whom do *I* want to throw in my lot with...?"
-Chris Morton, August 2001
You're quoting a nigger? Proof positive that jews lack morals and
intelligence. The uppity ape is lucky if he can tie his shoes, let
alone put together a cohesive thought.
He's quoting someone who stands way above you ...and who, like every decent
human, enjoys pissing all over you from his superior position, inferior
nazitard!
What can one EXPECT from an unemployable pedophile?

LOL

Post by The Jews
On Fri, 07 Jan 2022 05:32:03 -0800, Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe
Post by Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-drop_rule
And there ish NO ESHCAPE!
Once a jew ALVAYS a jew!
The Jews control the world.
The Nazis are illiterate, unemployable pedophiles.
Hmmm, whom do *I* want to throw in my lot with...?"
-Chris Morton, August 2001
You're quoting a nigger? Proof positive that jews lack morals and
intelligence. The uppity ape is lucky if he can tie his shoes, let
alone put together a cohesive thought.
This is the same g-ddam jewloving coon who admitted:

"You are a Nazi.
As a Nazi you are, above all else"
--
"SHPAMMERSH ARE CROOKSH
DON'T DO BUSINESSH VITH CROOKSH!"
2022-01-11 14:45:03 UTC
On Tue, 11 Jan 2022 12:44:15 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by NEMO
"You are a Nazi.
As a Nazi you are, above all else, a craven coward"
You are afraid to compete with others as equals because you know
you can not measure up.
You are afraid of your own inadequacy, so you want to murder your
betters.
You are afraid of the truth, so you want to murder those who would
tell it.
You are afraid of history, so you want to murder the past, to wipe
out the knowledge of the degeneracy, cowardice and failure of
National
Socialism.
Finally, you are afraid of the power of educated, informed adults.
Freedom of choice terrifies you... which is why you choose minor
children as sexual partners. You can not interact with competent
adults in a consensually sexual
way. You need to be able to impose yourself on a helpless victim, be
it a prepubescent
boy, or a patient in a mental hospital.
That is what you are, a Nazi, and there is nothing polite or
honest about it.
Truer words were never posted on Usenet, peophilic dreckserb! Thanks for
reposting that again!

The Jews
2022-01-11 14:49:33 UTC
Post by NEMO
[...]
What is the only thing dumber than a Nazi?

That's right!

TWO Nazis!

[laughs in Jewish]

Especially THOSE two nazis! Hard to tell which is the dumber one. LOL
The Peeler
The cure is Zyklon B; guaranteed to remove all traces of jew
Loose Cannon
2022-01-07 21:23:04 UTC
On Fri, 07 Jan 2022 15:57:14 -0500, The Foreskin Peeler
Post by The Jews
On Fri, 07 Jan 2022 05:32:03 -0800, Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe
Post by Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-drop_rule
And there ish NO ESHCAPE!
Once a jew ALVAYS a jew!
The cure is Zyklon B; guaranteed to remove all traces of jew
Yup.

Indeed.

Right on, all counts.

It sure, is.

No doubt, about it.

You got, THAT right!
2022-01-07 22:19:39 UTC
On Fri, 07 Jan 2022 21:23:04 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Loose Cannon
Yup.
Indeed.
Yup, you are INDEED a VERY VERY sick asshole, pedophilic gay Razovic!
on Facebook is incapable of consent?"
MID: <Og0VE.1298131$***@usenetxs.com>

So 13-year-olds are your thing, filthy old pedo swine?
Peeler
2022-01-07 21:26:03 UTC
On Fri, 07 Jan 2022 15:57:14 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by The Peeler
The cure is Zyklon B; guaranteed to remove all traces of jew
There is one cure for you two gay nazitards: two pieces of rope and a good
Nuremberging!
--
Loose Sphincter about his predilection:
"Foreskins, and only foreskins. That's my life."
2022-01-08 19:24:22 UTC
On Sat, 08 Jan 2022 17:28:54 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
what does this have to do with goat fucking apart from jews fuck goats
Sucking YOURSELF off in public again, sexually crippled pedophilic
dreckserb? Why not, eh, when there's no one ELSE around whom you could suck
off? <BG>

The Peeler
2022-01-08 19:25:43 UTC
On Sat, 08 Jan 2022 18:37:45 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as " BARRY Z. SHEIN jew paedophile
Good point!
Sucking YOURSELF off in public again, sexually crippled pedophilic
dreckserb? Why not, eh, when there's no one ELSE around for your whom you
could suck off? <BG>
doesn't know what's going on?"
MID: <FnMUE.676068$***@usenetxs.com>

So 12-year-olds are your thing, filthy old pedo swine?