What's the Problem with Dumb Gay Anal Razovic (the Spammer)?
2021-06-15 13:36:31 UTC
THIS is the problem with her:

Gay anal Razovic's motto:
"An enema for every constipated anus."
MID: <***@4ax.com>

Gay anal Razovic about herself:
"I’m King of the skatologists"

Gay anal serb peasant Goran Razovic and the "Latin" she learned from her
limey priests:
"Caco ergo sum."
MID: <***@4ax.com>

More from dumb anal Goran Razovic's anal world:
"In excremento veritas."
MID: <***@4ax.com>

Gay pedophilic Razovic's confession on June 30th, 2018:
"Oh no I got a jew hair in my mouth from sucking jew ani"
MID: <***@4ax.com>

Gay anal Razovic's talking about her experience, on July 2nd, 2018:
"Suck a jew rectum hard enough and diarrhoea will come out!"
MID: <***@4ax.com>

Gay anal Razovic admits:
"We've Been Counting jew ani and sucking them dry!!"
MID: <***@4ax.com>

Gay anal Razovic about her predilection, on March 23rd 2019:
"Jewish ani? yum!
Sodomised Jewish ani? YUM!!!"
MID: <***@eu.news.astraweb.com>
--
Sexual cripple Razovic about her "special" problem, on April 25th 2018:
"My dick.................doesn't exist"
Post by Peeler
"An enema for every constipated anus."
"I’m King of the skatologists"
Gay anal serb peasant Goran Razovic and the "Latin" she learned from her
"Caco ergo sum."
"In excremento veritas."
"Oh no I got a jew hair in my mouth from sucking jew ani"
"Suck a jew rectum hard enough and diarrhoea will come out!"
"We've Been Counting jew ani and sucking them dry!!"
"Jewish ani? yum!
Sodomised Jewish ani? YUM!!!"
The mangina also has problems with racism and Judenhass.

Michael
https://www.avg.com
The Peeler
...and, typically of a subhuman, with human life itself.
Michael Ejercito
2021-06-29 16:43:10 UTC
Post by The Peeler
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Peeler
"An enema for every constipated anus."
"I’m King of the skatologists"
Gay anal serb peasant Goran Razovic and the "Latin" she learned from her
"Caco ergo sum."
"In excremento veritas."
"Oh no I got a jew hair in my mouth from sucking jew ani"
"Suck a jew rectum hard enough and diarrhoea will come out!"
"We've Been Counting jew ani and sucking them dry!!"
"Jewish ani? yum!
Sodomised Jewish ani? YUM!!!"
The mangina also has problems with racism and Judenhass.
Michael
...and, typically of a subhuman, with human life itself.
He is on record as advocating strangling babies!

Michael
https://www.avg.com
Michael Ejercito
2021-07-03 12:34:57 UTC
Post by The Peeler
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Peeler
"An enema for every constipated anus."
"I’m King of the skatologists"
Gay anal serb peasant Goran Razovic and the "Latin" she learned from her
"Caco ergo sum."
"In excremento veritas."
"Oh no I got a jew hair in my mouth from sucking jew ani"
"Suck a jew rectum hard enough and diarrhoea will come out!"
"We've Been Counting jew ani and sucking them dry!!"
"Jewish ani? yum!
Sodomised Jewish ani? YUM!!!"
The mangina also has problems with racism and Judenhass.
Michael
...and, typically of a subhuman, with human life itself.
The nithing advocated strangling babies!

Michael
https://www.avg.com