Meet the Rectum, err, sorry, Rector Christopher Basil Cunningham
Grikbassturder®™
2019-12-07 09:37:32 UTC
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kit_Cunningham

During the 1960s, Cunningham was stationed at St Michael's Catholic Boarding School in
Soni, Tanzania. While there he and other Rosminian priests perpetrated sexual abuse that
made this school, according to one pupil, 'a loveless, violent and sad hellhole'. Other
pupils recall being photographed naked, hauled out of bed at night to have their
genitals fondled and other sexual abuse.[7][8]
Grikbassturder®™
2019-12-07 12:48:01 UTC
On Sat, 7 Dec 2019 09:37:32 +0000 (UTC), jew paedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Shein forging as Grikbassturder®™ <***@skata.co.uk>
forged:

He's SHTILL upshet that we hanged all his irgun and stern gang
terrorishtsh in Paleshtine!

It's just some fucking jew, folks. Nothing to see here. Move along,
now. Step lively and stand clear of the closing doors.
Peeler
2019-12-07 17:10:47 UTC
Anyone interested in studying a TRULY clinically insane "mind"? Yes?
Post by Grikbassturder®™
On Sat, 7 Dec 2019 09:37:32 +0000 (UTC), jew paedophile Baruch 'Barry'
He's SHTILL upshet that we hanged all his irgun and stern gang
terrorishtsh in Paleshtine!
It's just some fucking jew, folks. Nothing to see here. Move along,
now. Step lively and stand clear of the closing doors.
BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Poor psychotic idiot!
being widely accepted."
MID: <rlMUE.676067$***@usenetxs.com>