'17 Russian jets'
Add Reply
Oleg Smirnov
2018-12-03 11:33:25 UTC
Why do they tell it after half a year? I notice, each time when a Russian
ship is occasionally in La Manche, the shamans in the island get excited,
the chieftains shake with spears and make noises, and the aboriginals put
their boats into the water to escort the ship that simply innocently passes
her way (and her passage was preliminary declared / coordinated properly).
Given such attitudes, I suspect, the shamans would make some exaggerations
in order to manipulate over the ordinary islanders.
"They" have not told anything, if you bothered to read what was posted
rather than jumping to post you propaganda, you would have seen that the
footage was in one episode of a tv documentary that was made showing life
aboard the Duncan that has only just been aired. Just a small part of a
multi episode series.
It's pretty naive to understand it like 'just a'.

Why has it only just been aired? There was no any mention of this incident
before November 25, and then, suddenly, many outlets report it like a kind
of sensational stuff. It looks odd.

It's very likely some Russian jets were flying close to the English ship
when she showed her off near Crimea, and they might do it from time to
time, why not. But where can I see the video of those incredible "17 jets"
that were supposed to imitate an attack on the ship, or the like? In the
video they have released I see only a couple of jets flying in proximity
of uncertain extent. In most part of the video there are the brave guys
looking into the monitors and then making the military noises and then
discussing among themselves how much brave they are and how many missiles
they have against the jets (forgetting how many missiles can fly to them
soon right from the Crimean coast). It's even unclear whether it's really
a documentary or actors play, but it's a shoddy clownery, anyway.

In other words, the video does not really back the narrative they seek to
promote, and the very story includes caricatured details, like 'good luck
guys' message, which are certainly fictional.

It's easy to notice this is nothing but psyop / mass media support for the
Kiev's provocation in the Kerch strait, - and then the 'odd' fact that
they never reported it before stops being odd and becomes crystal clear.

The English propaganda and trolling machine does not hesitate to make up
very bold falsehoods, but, while creatively doing so, they project their
own instincts/patterns, as I pointed out at the very top of this message.

The English ruling class still cannot come to terms with the fact that the
infamous empire is dead, but they no longer can use much power, so they are
falling into such fabrications and machinations, pretty low and unsightly.
Oleg Smirnov
2018-12-03 14:01:03 UTC
It has only just come to light as it is a very small part of a 3
episode documentary that was scheduled to start airing last week.
No one from the UK was making a big deal out of it when the incident
occurred, it just happened to occur when the film crew were filming the
documentary so it was included.
It may be your wishful thinking, but it's still a falsehood.
English press usually enthusiastically reports such incidents as
soon as they happen. And if really no one was making a big deal
then why are they making a big deal now, after half a year?
Logical inconsistency here. One can see many outlets have picked
it up, and many chose to tell it in excited tone. Unprecedented,
dramatic, etc. 'Nobody cares', really?

I have no doubt that the release of this '17 jets' creative
fiction has been purposefully coordinated with the recent Kerch
provocation, in order to help promote 'rampaging Russia' image.
Andrew Swallow
2018-12-03 14:43:29 UTC
[...]
Why now? Because it is low priority.

This incident is in a routine documentary not a news report. Unless it
is urgent dramas and documentaries are filmed about 6 months before they
are shown. The delay allows editing of the filmed material, addition of
sound track (music), commentary and credits.
Oleg Smirnov
2018-12-03 16:54:30 UTC
Post by Andrew Swallow
[...]
You're trolling the way as if I tried to negotiate with you about
some things. But I'm not a decision maker, so it's not the case.
I rather see my goal to eliminate your sincere delusions (if any)
and make it clear to your tribe that the tricks and machinations
of your tribal leaders and shamans are pretty obvious.
Oleg Smirnov
2018-12-03 17:34:29 UTC
[...]
You really are paranoid, more stupid propaganda. The series has been
scheduled to air now for a long time, and the first episode was before
the Kerch incident. Keep on digging.
It might well be scheduled in advance, as well as the Kerch strait
incident might be planned in advance. They still released this '17
jets' fragment very timely. Besides, I recommend to watch whether
they will really show you those unprecedentedly aggressive 17 jets
or there will be only a 'realistic' talk about them.

My attitude is not irrational, it's based on years of observation.
Oleg Smirnov
2018-12-03 18:27:45 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
You really are paranoid, more stupid propaganda. The series has been
scheduled to air now for a long time, and the first episode was before
the Kerch incident. Keep on digging.
It might well be scheduled in advance, as well as the Kerch strait
incident might be planned in advance. They still released this '17 jets'
fragment very timely. Besides, I recommend to watch whether they will
really show you those unprecedentedly aggressive 17 jets or there will
be only a 'realistic' talk about them.
My attitude is not irrational, it's based on years of observation.
Not irrational (for a propagandist), but not based on observation, as
that would show up your posts as nothing but propaganda.
It is easy to call it propaganda if you feel hard to counter-reason.

Specifically to this topic, even putting the coincidence in time aside,
if there's some 'unprecedented' and 'dramatic' story, and this story
is backed only by some realistically-looking talks in [supposedly] a
documentary, then it's legitimate to question credibility of those who
promote this story and related narratives.

And if I question so, then why is it a propaganda?
Oleg Smirnov
2018-12-04 12:01:31 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Post by Oleg Smirnov
[...]
Quite simply because the incident happened in February, no one made a
fuss about it or even mentioned it, and it was not news until it
happened to be in a review of the up and comming tv program, which you
then latched on to and tried to stir things up, as you do; mere propaganda.
A lot of yours, English, mainstream outlets, have suddenly made a great
fuss about this ostensible incident that ostensibly happened half a year
back. I simply point to this obvious fact, as well as to the fact that the
time of this, yours, English, fuss, corresponds suspiciously well to the
recent Kerch strait provocation. Now you tell me that I'm making a fuss?

Besides, I point to the fact that the 'unprecedented' / 'dramatic' story
is backed with essentially nothing, and it's notable that no one among the
English tribe dares to question its credibility.
Andrew Swallow
2018-12-04 12:57:20 UTC
On 04/12/2018 12:01, Oleg Smirnov wrote:
{snip}
Post by Oleg Smirnov
A lot of yours, English, mainstream outlets, have suddenly made a great
fuss about this ostensible incident that ostensibly happened half a year
back. I simply point to this obvious fact, as well as to the fact that
the time of this, yours, English, fuss, corresponds suspiciously well to
the
recent Kerch strait provocation. Now you tell me that I'm making a fuss?
Besides, I point to the fact that the 'unprecedented' / 'dramatic' story
is backed with essentially nothing, and it's notable that no one among the
English tribe dares to question its credibility.
Military stuff is normally reported by war correspondents. Documentaries
are reviewed by a different group of reporters. The program is also
being pushed by marketing men to increase the number of viewers.

The war reporters are quite bored with unsuccessful Russian intrusion
flights and have given up reporting them. The marketing men have never
heard of such flights and now have something new to talk about. It makes
a change to articles on the shortness of an actress's dress.

Personally I am not intimidated just a little surprised. I did not know
that Russia had 17 jets that could fly.
Oleg Smirnov
2018-12-04 15:07:10 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
[...]
The tribal leaders of your small island are screaming persistently about the
greatest threat Russia poses <http://clck.ru/EqCnt>, <http://clck.ru/EqCnS>,
so I think if you wore loincloths, your narratives would be more consistent.
Panthera Tigris Altaica
2018-12-04 18:17:18 UTC
Post by Andrew Swallow
{snip}
Post by Oleg Smirnov
[...]
That's all that they could get flying out of a regiment's worth.
Regiments are usually 21-27 aircraft. Bit of a poor showing for a
maximum effort, eh?
Byker
2018-12-04 18:42:23 UTC
That's all that they could get flying out of a regiment's worth. Regiments
are usually 21-27 aircraft. Bit of a poor showing for a maximum effort,
eh?
That's substantial, considering the airworthiness of Russian aircraft at any
given time, as Malaysia has found out:

https://mothership.sg/2018/08/14-of-msia-air-forces-28-russian-jet-fighters-not-airworthy-msia-defence-minister/

India too:

Why didn't the pilot punch out?

Must've been one of those Monkey-Model export versions without an ejection
seat...
George
2018-12-04 19:05:33 UTC
On Tue, 4 Dec 2018 12:57:20 +0000
Post by Andrew Swallow
{snip}
Post by Oleg Smirnov
[...]
And in the condition they are it only takes a small error in judgment
and Russia has a real problem with NATO

Byker
2018-12-04 20:50:48 UTC
And in the condition they are it only takes a small error in judgment and
Russia has a real problem with NATO
And a small error that would be realized only in hindsight.

Russia's rich literary history includes the short verse гвоздь и подкова
("nail and horseshoe") in which a city falls to invaders because the
blacksmith did not have a nail with which to shoe the defending commander's
horse.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/For_Want_of_a_Nail

It is, of course, a variant of a cautionary tale found in many cultures,
warning that the gravest consequences can arise from the simplest mistake...
George
2018-12-05 00:49:06 UTC
On Tue, 4 Dec 2018 14:50:48 -0600
Post by Byker
Post by George
And in the condition they are it only takes a small error in
judgment and Russia has a real problem with NATO
And a small error that would be realized only in hindsight.
Russia's rich literary history includes the short verse гвоздь и
подкова ("nail and horseshoe") in which a city falls to invaders
because the blacksmith did not have a nail with which to shoe the
defending commander's horse.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/For_Want_of_a_Nail
It is, of course, a variant of a cautionary tale found in many
cultures, warning that the gravest consequences can arise from the
simplest mistake...
Now Russia is claiming Shakespeare as their own ?

Oleg Smirnov
2018-12-04 15:47:25 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
A lot of yours, English, mainstream outlets, have suddenly made a great
fuss about this ostensible incident that ostensibly happened half a year
back. I simply point to this obvious fact, as well as to the fact that
the time of this, yours, English, fuss, corresponds suspiciously well to
the recent Kerch strait provocation. Now you tell me that I'm making a
fuss?
You see you just can't stop yourself from introducing propaganda,
exposing yourself as nothing more than a state sponsored troll.
The incident happened well before the Kerch strait incident, the
programme was finalized well before the Kerch strait incident, the
programme was scheduled to be broadcast well before the Kerch strait
incident, yet you still harp on about it.
Firstly, there's not enough evidence to believe that the alleged
incident really happened, I rather tend to consider it a creative
exaggeration / psyop made up by your shamans.

You can believe your shamans, and there's no way to forbid you
from doing so, I still can inform you that it's not impossible to
comprehend reality in more sane and sober way.
Fruitiest of Fruitcakes
2018-12-03 18:36:48 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
[...]
Exactly.

Instructions have gone out to the MSM that Russia isn’t being turned into
the biggest aggressor in the world fast enough.

So, I suppose we will have to endure this trash until a war can be started
with them somewhere.
Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
The falsehoods are all on your part, tavarishch. As usual.
Fruitiest of Fruitcakes
2018-12-03 18:42:10 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
[...]
I see that your insightful contributions to discussion are missing (as always
when a subject is far too complicated for you to understand).
Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
2018-12-03 19:06:14 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
[...]
I never overlook an opportunity to recognise Russian disinformation as
such, tavarishch soup ladle. And where is *your* 'insightful
contribution' to the subject at hand?

Perhaps you can ask our friend Smirnoff here what the difference in
Russian is between the words for colonel and soup ladle?
<snigger>
Fruitiest of Fruitcakes
2018-12-03 19:08:29 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
[...]
I’m sure that if I did ask him that question, he would at least have the
good manners to answer it honestly.
Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
2018-12-03 19:46:38 UTC
On Mon, 03 Dec 2018 19:08:29 +0000, Fruitiest of Fruitcakes
Post by Oleg Smirnov
[...]
So where is it???
Post by Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
Perhaps you can ask our friend Smirnoff here what the difference in
Russian is between the words for colonel and soup ladle?
<snigger>
I’m sure that if I did ask him that question, he would at least have the
good manners to answer it honestly.
I've already given you an honest answer myself, tavarischch soup
ladle...it's a matter of a missing letter. A missing Cyrillic letter,
no less!
Fruitiest of Fruitcakes
2018-12-03 20:46:56 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
[...]
If you know the answer, why would you need to ask a bottle of vodka the
question?
Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
2018-12-03 21:41:36 UTC
On Mon, 03 Dec 2018 20:46:56 +0000, Fruitiest of Fruitcakes
Post by Oleg Smirnov
[...]
I know the answer but you don't. I don't need to ask Smirnoff
anything. And he will probably resent being misrepresented as a
bottle of vodka.
Fruitiest of Fruitcakes
2018-12-03 22:00:36 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
[...]
I don’t care about the answer, unlike you - who seems to be obsessed by it.

I looked it up online and cut/paste the result on my first reply. That came
out as genuine Russian characters on my superior computer; but judging by
your reply you received it as a line of question marks.

My generous effort to convert my original word into western text was the
source of the error. You put my revised word into a translator and the result
was soup ladle. I know this because I did the same thing afterwards.

However, as with all right wing folk you have been brought up to wait for the
slightest sign of error/weakness and then exaggerate it to ginormous
proportions in order to over inflate your own ego.

Sad but true.
Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
2018-12-03 22:57:27 UTC
On Mon, 03 Dec 2018 22:00:36 +0000, Fruitiest of Fruitcakes
Post by Oleg Smirnov
[...]
You certainly do care...you've asked about it often enough.
I looked it up online and cut/paste the result on my first reply. That came
out as genuine Russian characters on my superior computer; but judging by
your reply you received it as a line of question marks.
My generous effort to convert my original word into western text was the
source of the error. You put my revised word into a translator and the result
was soup ladle. I know this because I did the same thing afterwards.
However, as with all right wing folk you have been brought up to wait for the
slightest sign of error/weakness and then exaggerate it to ginormous
proportions in order to over inflate your own ego.
Sad but true.
You used the wrong word because you're functionally illiterate in
Russian. It really is as simple as that.

Sad but true.
The Peeler
2018-12-03 23:08:52 UTC
On Mon, 03 Dec 2018 14:57:27 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Fruitiest of Fruitcakes
Sad but true.
Those three words sum up your entire abnormal psychopathic existence, filthy
dreckserb!
Fruitiest of Fruitcakes
2018-12-04 09:12:40 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
[...]
I think you mean completely illiterate in Russian.

I don’t know a single word of it.
Sad but true.
Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
2018-12-04 17:24:08 UTC
On Tue, 04 Dec 2018 09:12:40 +0000, Fruitiest of Fruitcakes
Post by Oleg Smirnov
[...]
No, I don't. They teach you people the basics at Moscow Centre before
you're let loose on the world.
You got it totally wrong thereby confirming your ignorance.
The Peeler
2018-12-04 19:43:13 UTC
On Tue, 04 Dec 2018 09:24:08 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
Post by Fruitiest of Fruitcakes
I think you mean completely illiterate in Russian.
No, I don't. They teach you people the basics at Moscow Centre before
you're let loose on the world.
Nope that's actually what they taught you serbs in former Yugoslavia where
Russian was mandatory at the communist schools! And THAT's why you know
Polish AND Russian, you ridiculous serbian "WASP" wannabe! <BG>
Post by Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
Post by Fruitiest of Fruitcakes
I don’t know a single word of it.
You got it totally wrong thereby confirming your ignorance.
Looks like YOU are the only piece-of-shit-slav here, Razovic! LOL
--
sully to stinking Goran Razovic, our resident psychopath (aka "The Rectum"):
"frankly you're a dingleberry on usenet's ass"
MID: <be3854ef-b0ea-4bfa-b002-***@g5g2000pbp.googlegroups.com>
Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Shitsack Moishe Goldberg")
2018-12-04 19:47:35 UTC
A shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
Prove it, old nazoid pedo.
Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
That was not me... it's a forgery by some cocksucking, inferior polack.
The Peeler
2018-12-03 23:10:26 UTC
On Mon, 3 Dec 2018 22:58:57 +0000 (UTC), serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
Post by Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
I know the answer but you don't. I don't need to ask Smirnoff
anything. And he will probably resent being misrepresented as a
bottle of vodka.
That was not me... it's a forgery by some cocksucking, inferior polack.
"Cocksucking"? "Inferior"? But that's YOU all over again, dreckserb!
--
Dumb gay anal Razovic about herself:
2018-12-03 23:06:55 UTC
On Mon, 03 Dec 2018 13:41:36 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
Post by Fruitiest of Fruitcakes
If you know the answer, why would you need to ask a bottle of vodka the
question?
I know the answer but you don't. I don't need to ask Smirnoff
anything. And he will probably resent being misrepresented as a
bottle of vodka.
What DO you "know" other than the sick perverted contents of your sick
perverted "mind", eh, you filthy psychopathic dreckserb?
The Peeler
2018-12-03 21:59:18 UTC
On Mon, 03 Dec 2018 11:46:38 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
I’m sure that if I did ask him that question, he would at least have the
good manners to answer it honestly.
I've already given you an honest answer myself
BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!! That must the Usenet joke of the
decade! LOL
--
Dumb anal Razovic's confession on June 30th, 2018:
"Oh no I got a jew hair in my mouth from sucking jew ani"
2018-12-03 21:59:01 UTC
On Mon, 03 Dec 2018 11:06:14 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
Post by Fruitiest of Fruitcakes
I see that your insightful contributions to discussion are missing (as always
when a subject is far too complicated for you to understand).
I never overlook an opportunity to recognise Russian disinformation as
such, tavarishch soup ladle. And where is *your* 'insightful
contribution' to the subject at hand?
Perhaps you can ask our friend Smirnoff here what the difference in
Russian is between the words for colonel and soup ladle?
<snigger>
I wonder how long it will still take him until he finds out what REALLY is
the matter with you, you psychopathic swine! <BG>
2018-12-03 19:17:35 UTC
On Mon, 03 Dec 2018 09:20:47 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Oleg Smirnov
The English propaganda and trolling machine does not hesitate to make up
very bold falsehoods
The falsehoods are all on your part, tavarishch. As usual.
Actually, YOU pathological liar making such a statement, makes him
believable!
--
Gray Guest about inferior Razovic: "You are a subhuman. You should not be
permitted to propagate your genes."