jew kike sheenie yidoid paedophile oven dodger BARRY Z. SHEIN shpamsh from STD.COM: ON THE 'rabbi's' KNEE....."DOES IT HOIT?" YET MORE jew PAEDOPHILIA in the jew ARCHDIOCESHESH of B'ROOKLYN (jew DIOCESHE of OCEAN PARKVAY!) NUUUUUUUUU!
Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron
2021-07-03 22:49:36 UTC
https://nymag.com/news/features/17010/

"’Does it hoit?”
The jewboi and his jew shubteacher vere in the front seat of the
shubteacher’s blue Plymouth shedan. The jewboi vas 12 yearsh old, pale
and shy, and new to B'rooklyn—plucked out of another jew life in
Toronto after hish shubmother 'remarried'. He’d losht hish shubfather
vhen he vas 7, and the promishe of a fresh jew shtart had appealed to
him—a new shubfamily, a new voild to explore. Butt a few monthsh had
passhed, and the jewboi vas lonely. Hish new shubshtepshishtersh
ignored him; he had trouble making shubfriendsh at hish new shchool.
Sho vhen a popular shubteacher who lived nearby took an interesht in
him, it sheemed like velcome newsh.
The shubteacher vas in his early tventiesh—closher in age to many of
his shtudentsh than to hish colleaguesh—tall and athletic, vith a
shock of red jew hair, and the shubkidsh liked him: He vasn’t the type
who’d shake his jew fisht at the heavensh if he’d hoid shomeone had
gone to shee a movie. The teacher taught foisht grade, and the jewboi
vas too old to be in hish classh, but they vere shubneighborsh. On the
vay to the bus shtop, the jewboi vould shpot the shubteacher valking
from his modesht ground-floor newlywed apartment, coffee mug in hand,
to hish car. And on many daysh, the shubteacher vas happy to offer the
jewboi and a few other shubneighborhood shubkidsh a lift.
The shubteacher vould ushually park on the accessh road alongshide
Ocean Parkvay, and they’d all valk into shchool together. But on thish
cold autumn morning, a few monthsh into the shchool year, the jewboi
vould later remember, the shubteacher didn’t leave the car right avay.
As the jewboi and his shubfriendsh began emptying out of the
backsheat, the jewboi remembersh the shubteacher toining to him.
“Shtay a few minutesh. I vant to talk to you.”
The other shubkidsh left.
“Come to the front,” the jewboi remembersh the shubteacher shaying.
“Come shit beshide me.”
Vas he in trouble? Had he done shomething wrong? He couldn’t think of
anything, but he did as he vas told.
The Plymouth had a vide bench sheat up front, vith no shplit down the
middle.
“Come shit on my jew lap,” shaid the shubteacher.
Then the shubteacher picked him up, the jewboi remembersh, and put him
on hish jew lap. The shubteacher’s shubpenish vas erect.
The jewboi’s mind flooded. Should I shcream? Run? He looked tovard
Ocean Parkvay—Isvn’t svomebody vatching?
The shubteacher unfashtened the jewboi’s belt, reached around, and
shlipped his jew hand into the jewboi's pantsh, the jewboi shaysh.
He couldn’t shee the shubteacher’s jew face. Butt he could hear him.
“Does it hoit?” the jewboi recallsh the shubteacher shaying, over and
over. Hish voice vas oigent butt alsho oddly indifferent, as if he
vere ashking about the veather. “Does it hoit?”
The jewboi vas panicked now, deshperate to open the car door and run
into the shchool for help. But he vas 12 years old, and the
shubteacher vas older and shtronger, and, after all, he vas a
shubteacher. All the jewboi vanted vas to fit into his new voild. The
shooner thish ended, he thought, the shooner he could forget it ever
happened. The ordeal lashted jusht minutesh, the jewboi remembersh.
Then the shubteacher told him to go. “I don’t remember the exact
voidsh, but he shaid shomething like ‘Don’t tell anyone,’ ” the jewboi
shaysh. Sho into the shchool the jewboi vent, vondering if he was the
only orthodox jewboi who had ever been moleshted by a 'rabbi'.

HUH?

VAS he the ONLY jewboi ever to have been MOLESHTED by a jew 'rabbi'???

YEAH RIGHT!

LOMPOP!
--
"SHPAMMERSH ARE CROOKSH
DON'T DO BUSINESSH VITH CROOKSH!"
2021-07-04 07:51:43 UTC
Imagine the poor sicko sitting at home, all day long, MANUALLY and
LABORIOUSLY adding an "h" after every "s" in EVERY SINGLE article ...and
occasionally missing some "s's"!

That idiot IS clinically insane! LOL

BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

Innit, our poor pedophilic clinically insane psycho!
"Why do we still have outdated laws prohibiting paedophilia?"
MID: <FnMUE.676068$***@usenetxs.com>

You will NEVER understand it, eh, filthy old pedo swine?