<181> Again praying for GSI's (aka St.John Smythe-Itchy's) perishing soul on 08/24/20 ...
Add Reply
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-08-25 03:08:29 UTC
I think you have a great mind, challenging for some.
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/HaR05z-dZw0/moITOhpPAQAJ
I am simply http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry and hope you, Fourmus,
also have a healthy appetite too :-)
So how are you ?
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/HaR05z-dZw0/p_LBlBBRAQAJ
I answered the fruit question ability Yes...
I share with you, Fourmus, that it's really Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) knowing through our hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3),
which is our ability to eat, that we're both being blessed right now as it's written in the Gospels in red&white at Luke 6:21
and according to pure logic (healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger) and advise that you try to write that you're
So now how are you ?
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/NnBP0R27YQQ/KX28rw2FAwAJ
I am wonderfully hungry, humbled for his kingdom come. For the scriptures rest without him, but ne'er do I.
I note that you, Fourmus, are now "rapture ready," which means being
"where" (Luke 17:37) we all need to be mindfully located to be ready
to meet up with the LORD immediately prior to the Great Tribulation,
having just now used http://WDJW.net/ApostlePaulsSecret (Philippians
4:12) to buckle on the full armor (Ephesians 6:11) of GOD.
While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that our
Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father continues to give us, Fourmus, "much
more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so that we'd have
much more of His help to always say/write that we're "wonderfully
hungry" ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) in all ways including
especially caring to http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward in order to
love (John 15:12) as our LORD loves (John 15:13) us, with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen.
Laus DEO !
http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us
from around the heart
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/OJNGjWpUG-I/H81rCYOGBgAJ
A mother who is accused of starving her daughter to death after the 16-
year-old died weighing just 40 pounds was obsessed with the teachings of
a doctor who advocates being 'wonderfully hungry.'
LORD Jesus Christ is our #1 example of the One Who is wonderfully
hungry (Luke 24:42).

Therefore, this teaching is about the LORD our Mighty (Isaiah 9:6)
GOD.
Dr Andrew Chung, a cardiologist who graduated from one of the most
prestigious medical schools in the nation, mixes scripture with his
medical advice and encourages his followers to eat just two pounds a
day -- less than half what the average American consumes.
Yes, the average American is overeating more than twice what they
should.

Overeating is, in fact, the deadly (Proverbs 23:2) Adam&Eve sin
(Hebrews 12:1) of gluttony.

And what is our daily portion (i.e. daily bread in "the LORD's
prayer") ?

"2 pounds of wheat for a day's wages" (Revelation 6:6)

Source:
http://biblehub.com/revelation/6-6.htm

It is also described in the Bible that the disciples of Jesus Christ
of Nazareth harvested raw wheat to eat on the Sabbath instead of
barley.

This would also be the omer, which is the right amount "for each
person according to their need" (Exodus 16:16).

"An omer of manna weighs 2 pounds" -- Holy Spirit (referring to
Revelation 6:6)

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Yafhnu5MZFY/ncKwqNrfBgAJ
Ebony Berry, 38,is friends with Dr Chung, he said.
Yes, she is.

And, she's still saying/writing that she's wonderfully hungry despite
now being in prison after pleading down to involuntary manslaughter
for not taking her now-deceased daughter to a pediatrician for what
likely was her contracting a parasitic disease (possibly a brain
amoeba) from the multiple **documented** (by both DFACS and police)
times she ran away from her http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Luke
24:42) mom **and** siblings because of being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29).
After her daughter,
Markea Blakely-Berry, died on Saturday and she was arrested for murder,
Dr Chung also visited her in jail.
As friends should.
Now, it is revealed police have questioned the controversial doctor
about the teen's horrific death.
Yes, and now they (the police officers) are also saying they are
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) after learning
that being http://bit.ly/h_angry (Genesis 25:32) puts them in danger
of being cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD so that their body cams would
possibly record their misbehaving terribly and shooting unarmed
people.
Who are you to judge the condition of anyone's soul, you
arrogant sick creep.
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/XLpEpoxeecU/cva84O8LFjgJ

Determining the perishing condition of your soul has been a diagnosis
made by a physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ), who has an
http://bit.ly/EternalMedicalLicense , after testing you to see if you
can say "Jesus is LORD" with your mouth (Romans 10:9) unto salvation
(Romans 10:10).

You cannot:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ce695f32decbd362?

Diagnosis is not judgment.

Your confusion here is consistent with the perishing condition of your
soul.

This along with your lying (name-calling is lying) is consistent with
your still needing to be born again (John 3:3 & 5) of water and the
Spirit of truth, Who is the Holy Spirit (
http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit ).

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray that GOD softens your stony
(Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26) heart so that you, GSI, would come to trust
the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of Nazareth (John 14:6) -->
http://T3WiJ.com Amen.

Laus DEO !

Don't be an Ayoob:

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?

Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for the
heart:

right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the disease-causing
http://bit.ly/HeartVAT from around the heart ...

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-08-25 09:42:34 UTC
<181> 08/25/20 Again praying here ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/2SdbAAaXXis/HP7Jx1AiBAAJ
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-08-31 06:10:08 UTC
<181> 08/31/20 Again praying here ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/2SdbAAaXXis/HP7Jx1AiBAAJ
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-08-31 11:44:21 UTC
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewCare
Do we "cure" a missing gall bladder?
A missing gall bladder is evidence of cure.
We cure an **infected** gall bladder by removing it.
**emphasis** added

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/VaNUc6reB8I/We708l7uAAAJ
  That isn't a cure...
Actually it is.

"The main treatment for acute cholecystitis is surgery to remove the
gallbladder (cholecystectomy)." -- from WebMD

Reference:
https://WebMD.com/digestive-disorders/tc/cholecystitis-overview
it's a removal of an organ with a function ...
Actually, it's a necessary removal of a part of the body to prevent
death just as amputation of a severely infected (i.e. gangrenous) foot
is necessary.

May GOD continue to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) all who say/write otherwise
more than ever, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !
And it is not 'more cursed', you are either cursed or not.
What is worse (John 5:14) than being cursed is being more cursed.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/FTit9IUlsqQ/pwF5KTxLBgAJ

Otoh, one is either eternally condemned or not.

You, Michael Christ, are eternally condemned for blaspheming against
the Holy Spirit.

eternally condemned and more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) MC mindlessly
Exactly!
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/y75wkAs43xk/JCaE5Ul7AwAJ
"You will indeed be dead soon, Michael, from the sin of gluttony." --
Holy Spirit (John 5:14 and Proverbs 23:2)
May you eat what you bake.
And you certainly are.
"Indeed I am GOD." -- Holy Spirit (John 4:24)
"Indeed, Andrew will enjoy what he eats while you, Michael, will
continue to wither away." -- Holy Spirit (Mark 11:21)
First I am gluttony-ing away, now I am withering away.
The Holy Spirit is absolutely correct.

It is possible (Matthew 19:26) to wither away, under the curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) of GOD, while commiting the sin of gluttony as in the
tragic example of Mr. Bob Pastorio whom all have witnessed here on
Usenet firsthand.

The LORD did strike down http://bit.ly/Bob_Pastorio on Fool's day 9+
years ago:

Make up your unsound mind, Andrew.
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/y75wkAs43xk/Vdwth-a5AQAJ

Your writing here that the Holy Spirit is Andrew is blaspheming
against Him which is a sin that will not be forgiven.

This does mean that you, Michael, have lost your salvation and are now
eternally condemned by GOD. Ananias and Sapphira did lose their
salvation by lying before those who were in the Holy Spirit.

While now even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier in the Holy Spirit,
Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I again pray (2 Chronicles
7:14) here that GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are
eternally condemned, **and** your entire household more than ever for
the benefit of others thereby convincing them to trust the truth, Who

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-09-01 22:45:56 UTC
<181> 09/01/20 MichaelC tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/2SdbAAaXXis/isIo3vV3AQAJ

Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ

"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
ever more cursed by GOD."

Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
threads:

(1) Link to thread titled "LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is our #1
Example of being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI%5B1-25%5D

(2) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M

(3) Link to thread titled "A very very very simple definition of sin;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/xunFWhan_AM

(4) Link to thread titled "The LORD says 'Blessed are you who hunger
now;'"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM

(5) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry like LORD Jesus;"

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/xPY1Uzl-ZNk/QeKLDNCpCwAJ

... for the continued benefit (Romans 8:28) of those of us who are
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry like GOD ( http://bit.ly/Lk2442 )
with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to the LORD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/pIZcsOCJBwAJ

Laus DEO !

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Bottom line:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/h5lE-mr0DAAJ

<begin trichotomy>

(1) Born-again (John 3:3 & 5) humans - Folks who have GOD's Help (i.e.
Holy Spirit) to stop (John 5:14) sinning by being
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) **but** are still
able to choose via their own "free will" to be instead
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) trapped in the
entangling (Hebrews 12:1) deadly (i.e. killed immortals Adam&Eve) sin
of gluttony (Proverbs 23:2).

(2) Eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) humans - Folks who will never have
GOD's Help (i.e. Holy Spirit) to stop being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29) as evident by their
constant vainjangling (1 Timothy 1:6) about everything except how to
stop (John 5:14) sinning.

(3) Perishing humans - The remaining folks who may possibly (Matthew
19:26) become born-again (John 3:3 & 5) as new (2 Corinthians 5:17)
creatures in Christ.

<end trichotomy>

Suggested further reading:
http://T3WiJ.com

+++
Subject: The LORD says "Blessed are you who hunger now ..."
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM/NSkTJxvFBAAJ
Shame on andrew, look at his red face.
LIE.

The color of my face in **not** visible here on USENET nor is the
color of my face red for those who can see me.
'14 Bible verses about Spiritual Hunger'
Such are the lies coming from the lying pens of the
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) commentators.

That which is "spiritual" is independent of time so that there
would've been no reference to "now."

Therefore, the LORD is referring to physical hunger here instead of
the spiritual "hunger and thirst for righteousness" elsewhere in
Scripture.

Indeed, physical hunger can **not** coexist with physical thirst
because the latter results in the loss of saliva needed for physical
hunger.

It is when we hunger for food "now" (Luke 6:21a) that we are able to
eat food "now."

No such time constraints exist for "spiritual hunger."

Moreover, the perspective of Luke 6:21a through the eyes of a
physician (i.e. Dr. Luke) would be logically expected to be physical
instead of spiritual.

All glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD for His compelling you to
unwittingly demonstrate your ever worsening cognitive condition which
is tragically a consequence of His cursing (Jeremiah 17:5) you more
than ever.

Laus DEO !

+++

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
(in a vain attempt to refute posts about being wonderfully hungry)
Psalms
open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.
Indeed, receiving a mouthful (Psalm 81:10) of manna from GOD will only
make His http://HeartMDPhD.com/Redeemed want even more, so that we're
even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD.

Laus DEO !
Proverbs
13:25 The righteous has enough to satisfy his appetite, But the stomach of
the wicked is in need.
Indeed, the righteous know to be satisfied (Luke 6:21a) with an omer
(Exodus 16:16) of manna, while the wicked need (Proverbs 13:25) this
knowledge as evident by their eating until they are full (i.e.
satiated).
Joel
2:26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of
the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my
people shall never be ashamed.
Indeed, an omer (32 ounces per Revelation 6:6) of manna is plenty
(Joel 2:26) with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD and to
the shame of you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned.

Laus DEO ! !
Psalms
107 For he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things.
Indeed, being filled (Psalm 107:9) with an omer (Exodus 16:16) of
manna is a Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) thing while being satiated (i.e.
full) is evil.
Acts
14:17 "Yet he did not leave himself without witness, for he did good by
giving you rains from heaven and fruitful seasons, satisfying
your hearts with food and gladness."
In the interim, you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned, will
never be satisfied (Acts 14:17) because you are ever more cursed
(Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M/KgM8NFKuAQAJ

+++
Subject: a very very very simple definition of sin ...
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/mXmFD9kIocc/y8GNXircBQAJ
Actually, sin is **not** defined in 1 John 1:8-10
John wrote this to christians. The greek grammer (sic) speaks of an ongoing
status. He includes himself in that status.
John was a Jew instead of a Greek so there is really no reason to
think that Greek grammar is relevant here.
1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is
not in us.
1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins,
and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is
not in us.
John also wrote earlier at John 5:14 that LORD Jesus commands:

"Now stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." (John 5:14)

And, indeed, your being eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) & ever more
cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD, as evident by your ever worsening
cognitive deficits, is really worse.

Now again, here's how to really stop sinning as LORD Jesus commands
(John 5:14):

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/2-Qpn-o81J4/ldGubKEZAgAJ

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Pastorio.

day just 9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

jew kike SHEINIE paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN of 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
2020-09-02 20:47:57 UTC
On Tue, 01 Sep 2020 18:45:56 -0400, "gook Andrew B. Chung, NOT MD/PhD"
<***@emorycardiology.com> wrote:

ACHTUNG!?

LOLOK
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
<181> 09/01/20 MichaelC tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/2SdbAAaXXis/isIo3vV3AQAJ
LIE.

YOU are the one tragically vainjangling, gook!

--

"SHPAMMERSH ARE CROOKSH
DON'T DO BUSINESSH VITH CROOKSH!"
2020-09-02 21:22:22 UTC
On Wed, 02 Sep 2020 13:47:57 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as
Post by jew kike SHEINIE paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN of 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
LIE.
Those three letters make the PERFECT nym for you, you pathological LIAR!
Post by jew kike SHEINIE paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN of 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
YOU are the one tragically vainjangling, gook!
You never did -and never will do- ANYTHING but vainjangling, you tragic,
clinically insane, and obviously retarded psychopath!
is any "meaningful" debate to lower the age of consent:
"If there isn't, there should be."
MID: <ZAMUE.174724$***@usenetxs.com>
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-09-02 20:55:35 UTC
"How to recognize a jew"
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/alzOqtaCF0o/IpDeQgE_CAAJ
Here on Usenet, it would typically be by the last name.
For example, your last name, Cohen, suggests that you are Jewish.
Far from it.
Actually, it does;
Actually, it doesn't. An Irish shitske can 'marry' a jew and quite
legally take his jew name.
Again, the "last name, Cohen, suggests that (she is) Jewish."
just as your name (and behavior) suggests here on
Usenet that you are a racist zenophobic misogynistic Nazi who is
eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned & ever more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by
GOD.
Neither my name nor my behaviour suggest any such thing, gook.
And jewlovers such as you will suffer the same fate as the jews
themseleves (Matthew 27:25).
Your writing that being covered by the Lamb of GOD's Blood (Matthew
27:25), Who removes (Revelation 7:14) sin from our robes thereby
making them white, is a fate to "suffer" is blaspheming against (Mark
3:29) Him, which is an eternal sin.

Link exposing you who are eternally condemned:
[...]

Does andrew's "definition" agree with scripture? Let's see in 1

2020-09-03 16:14:16 UTC
On Wed, 02 Sep 2020 16:55:35 -0400, "gook Andrew B. Chung, NOT MD/PhD"
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
"How to recognize a jew"
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/alzOqtaCF0o/IpDeQgE_CAAJ
Here on Usenet, it would typically be by the last name.
For example, your last name, Cohen, suggests that you are Jewish.
Far from it.
Actually, it does;
Actually, it doesn't. An Irish shitske can 'marry' a jew and quite
legally take his jew name.
Again, the "last name, Cohen, suggests that (she is) Jewish."
Again, it does not, but the "last name, Chung, suggests that (you are)
a slant eyed mongoloid."
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
just as your name (and behavior) suggests here on
Usenet that you are a racist zenophobic misogynistic Nazi who is
eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned & ever more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by
GOD.
Neither my name nor my behaviour suggest any such thing, gook.
And jewlovers such as you will suffer the same fate as the jews
themseleves (Matthew 27:25).
Your writing that being covered by the Lamb of GOD's Blood (Matthew
27:25), Who removes (Revelation 7:14) sin from our robes thereby
making them white, is a fate to "suffer" is blaspheming against (Mark
3:29) Him, which is an eternal sin.
LIE.

Gooks like you are INELIGIBLE for the Lamb of G-D's Blood!

2020-09-03 17:18:17 UTC
On Thu, 03 Sep 2020 09:14:16 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Again, the "last name, Cohen, suggests that (she is) Jewish."
Again, it does not,
Of course her name suggest that she is Jewish, Retardovic!
Post by jew kike SHEINIE paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN of 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
but the "last name, Chung, suggests that (you are)
a slant eyed mongoloid."
Your last name suggests that you are a typical fascist primitive serb
peasant, Razovic!
Post by jew kike SHEINIE paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN of 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
LIE.
Those three letters make the PERFECT nym for you, you pathological LIAR!
Post by jew kike SHEINIE paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN of 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
Gooks like you are INELIGIBLE for the Lamb of G-D's Blood!
The Lamb of God BLED because of retrograde primitive deviated bastards such
as you are, dreckserb Razovic!
on Facebook is incapable of consent?"
MID: <Og0VE.1298131$***@usenetxs.com>
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-08-31 12:58:51 UTC
<181> 08/31/20 Again praying a 2nd time here ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/2SdbAAaXXis/HP7Jx1AiBAAJ
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-08-31 15:19:35 UTC
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/xdpIqbZNRKM/Ukw0x9_6AwAJ
Subject: The Ironic Solution To Garabandal Miracle Date
I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and
hope you, Curtis, also have a healthy appetite too.
So how are you ?
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/_usQ0mTEE2M/1R33gxBuDQAJ
I am glad ...
I hope your "glad" means you, Curtis, also have a healthy appetite
too.
So you do have the ability to eat a piece of healthy fruit at the
moment, don't you (yes/no) ?
Not sure ...
I share with you, Curtis, that your being able to reply here on USENET
does indicate that you have the more fundamental ability to eat.
So you do, in truth, have the ability to eat, don't you (yes/no) ?
Please establish relevance of your question to anything I posted.
Well I know that those cannot eat die: my mother at an advanced age
accepted a vaccine meant to protect from influenza and lost her appetite completely.
Taking your reply with your continued interest to mean "yes, you have
a healthy appetite," I share with you, Curtis, that it's really
Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) knowing through our hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3)
that we're both being blessed right now as it's written in the Gospels
in red&white at Luke 6:21 **and** according to pure logic
(healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger) and advise that you try to write
that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you
are: So now how are you ?
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/_usQ0mTEE2M/7x4euih_DQAJ
I'm not familiar with this group, but I feel it's inappropriate for
the servant
preparing the banquet to speak of his own hunger being satiated.
I have mixed reactions about what remains to be fulfilled, especially since
it will mean the eternal damnation of countless clueless people seeking
validation from each other.
Of course. Luke 12:37-46.
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/_usQ0mTEE2M/vZZIRjOGDQAJ
To be wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) is to be
ready (Luke 12:38) to eat at the LORD's table (Luke 12:37) watchful as
to not commit the deadly Adam&Eve sin (Hebrews 12:1) of gluttony
(Proverbs 23:2).
Indeed, I am http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) and
hope you, Madhu, also have a healthy appetite too.
So how are you ?
Blashempy (sic) ...
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Y1jq8v3IZ6I/zD7-X8t3CgAJ

8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke 6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14)
that GOD changes your heart (Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26) so that you,
Madhu, would come to trust the truth (John 14:6), Who is Jesus Christ
of Nazareth --> http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Laus DEO.

HeartDoc Andrew <><
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-09-02 02:01:11 UTC
<181> 09/01/20 Again praying here ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/2SdbAAaXXis/eu90NbSDAQAJ
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-09-02 11:45:06 UTC
<181> 09/02/20 Again praying here ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/2SdbAAaXXis/eu90NbSDAQAJ
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-09-02 01:21:23 UTC

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-09-02 01:59:06 UTC
<181> 09/01/20 Again praying a 2nd time here ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/2SdbAAaXXis/HP7Jx1AiBAAJ
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-09-02 10:13:09 UTC

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD