HUH? YOUR B'rookline jew shul could, be NEXT BARUCH (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Zachary Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (bzs@TheWorld.com) infeshting 700 Washington St B'righton Mass)...THINK, yourshelf LUCKY you were BANNED for POPPING jew shub-cherries behind, the shul wall!
2018-10-28 20:34:34 UTC
Today Pittsboig tomorrow who knowsh?

It could, be YOUR jew shul in B'rookline Mass jew pedo BARUCH!

YOU, are SHAFE though....you were BANNED several MONTHSH ago for
POPPING little jew shub-cherries behind the shul wall.

2018-10-28 20:38:02 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
when he pathetically copied a superior being's words and changed them
around a bit to make it look like he was capable to coming up with
Today Pittsboig tomorrow who knowsh?
Everybody knows! With you- it'll be never! LOL

-Gordon Radovich 2018

2018 Score Card for Gordon Radovich

# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0

-Gordon Radovich, Wed, 17 Jan 2018

"null.net account traceable ?
-Gordon Radovich
2018-10-29 13:23:12 UTC
On Sun, 28 Oct 2018 13:38:02 -0700, grubby uppity little post editing
jew bastard neo-kapo foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher,
holocaust Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org>
wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Today Pittsboig tomorrow who knowsh ?
Everybody knows ! With me- it'll be never ! LOL
That's RIGHT jew bastard...you'd have to prove where you infest
foist !

And that ain't, EVER gonna happen !

You're like totally incajonic !

But you'll GLADLY try to kapo other jews (TWO so far) to save your own
lice-ridden jew shitskin !

Such a mensch already !

2018-10-29 13:48:56 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
when he pathetically copied a superior being's words and changed them
around a bit to make it look like he was capable to coming up with
That's RIGHT jew bastard...you'd have to prove where you infest
foist !
What would you DO with the proof, Gordon?

Add me to the list of Jews you're hiding from?

LOL

What a pathetic goose-stepper you've turned out to be!

-Gordon Radovich
Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
2018-10-30 12:55:18 UTC
On Mon, 29 Oct 2018 06:48:56 -0700, grubby uppity little post editing
jew bastard neo-kapo foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher,
holocaust Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org>
wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Today Pittsboig tomorrow who knowsh ?
Everybody knows ! With me- it'll be never ! LOL
That's RIGHT jew bastard...you'd have to prove where you infest
foist !
And that ain't, EVER gonna happen !
You're like totally incajonic !
But you'll GLADLY try to kapo other jews (TWO so far) to save your own
lice-ridden jew shitskin !
Such a mensch already !
What would you DO with the proof ?
You're too SCARED to find OUT jew bastard ! That's why you tried to
throw, circumcised jew cunt Iris under the jew bus instead !

What a pathetic non-white inferiorist you've turned out to be !

NOT, so uppity after the Pissboig pogrom®™, ARE you jew bastard ?
No, WONDER you hide from Humans !

Today Pissboig, tomorrow da Voild!
"Laugh, laugh, laugh"

2018-10-30 13:36:26 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
when he pathetically copied a superior being's words and changed them
around a bit to make it look like he was capable to coming up with
What would you DO with the proof ?
I'm too SCARED to find OUT jew bastard !
This is a NEWSgroup, glue-huffer! Give us some NEWS, not the same,
tired excuses!

ROFLMJAO

-Gordon Radovich
2018-10-31 13:15:31 UTC
On Tue, 30 Oct 2018 06:36:26 -0700, grubby uppity little post editing
jew bastard neo-kapo foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher,
holocaust Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org>
wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Post by Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
But you'll GLADLY try to kapo other jews (TWO so far) to save your own
lice-ridden jew shitskin !
Such a mensch already !
What would you DO with the proof ?
You're too SCARED to find OUT jew bastard ! That's why you tried to
throw, circumcised jew cunt Iris under the jew bus instead !
What a pathetic non-white inferiorist you've turned out to be !
NOT, so uppity after the Pissboig pogrom®™, ARE you jew bastard ?
No, WONDER you hide from Humans !
Today Pissboig, tomorrow da Voild!
"Laugh, laugh, laugh"
This is a NEWSgroup, for HCN gas-huffers !
It, IS jew bastard ! Give us some NEWS, or your jew ghetto location,
not the same, tired jew excuses !

2018-10-31 13:35:12 UTC
Post by The Jews
What would you DO with the proof ?
I'm too SCARED to find OUT jew bastard !
This is a NEWSgroup, glue-huffer! Give us some NEWS, not the same,
tired excuses!
ROFLMJAO
It, IS jew bastard ! Give us some NEWS, or your jew ghetto location,
not the same, tired jew excuses !
You want *my* location, Gordon? Whatever for?

What would you possibly *do* with that information?

Report back!

-Gordon Radovich
jew pedo
2018-11-01 12:58:34 UTC
On Wed, 31 Oct 2018 06:35:12 -0700, grubby uppity little post editing
wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Post by Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
What would you DO with the proof ?
You're too SCARED to find OUT jew bastard ! That's why you tried to
throw, circumcised jew cunt Iris under the jew bus instead !
What a pathetic non-white inferiorist you've turned out to be !
NOT, so uppity after the Pissboig pogrom®™, ARE you jew bastard ?
No, WONDER you hide from Humans !
Today Pissboig, tomorrow da Voild!
"Laugh, laugh, laugh"
This is a NEWSgroup, for HCN gas-huffers !
It, IS jew bastard ! Give us some NEWS, or your jew ghetto location,
not the same, tired jew excuses !
You want *my* jew location ? Whatever for ?
You volunteered to get 'holocausted'®™ jew bastard ! Whatever for ?
What would you possibly *do* with that information ?
How could you possible grow enough of a jew mini-cajone to FIND OUT ?

Report back jew bastard !!

And HERE is circumcised jew cunt Iris...put a contorted rodent-like
jew face to the jew name of the cunt you tried, to throw under, the
jew bus to save your own lice-ridden jew shitskin !
https://www.sothebysrealty.com/eng/associate/180-a-813-4011611/iris-finkelstein

2018-11-01 17:50:20 UTC
On Thu, 01 Nov 2018 05:58:34 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by The Jews
You want *my* location, Gordon? Whatever for?
What would you possibly *do* with that information?
Report back!
LOL
I'll screech on these groups that I'll be coming for you!
...and while you keep posting on Usenet 24/7, unable to get out of the
house, eh, you ridiculous impotent cowardly troll? LOL
psychopath, aka "The Rectum":

she can't get out of the house anymore,
she got NOBODY to talk to anymore,
she can't FUCK anymore,
she got no life outside Usenet AT ALL!
The Peeler
2018-10-31 17:16:52 UTC
On Wed, 31 Oct 2018 06:15:31 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by The Jews
I'm too SCARED to find OUT jew bastard !
This is a NEWSgroup, glue-huffer! Give us some NEWS, not the same,
tired excuses!
ROFLMJAO
It, IS jew bastard ! Give us some NEWS, or your jew ghetto location,
not the same, tired jew excuses !
How often do I still need to tell you: IMITATING your superiors will NOT
make you look superior like them! Quite to the contrary: it only makes you
look even more retarded than you already look!
Michael Ejercito
2018-11-04 16:24:43 UTC
Post by The Jews
I'm too SCARED to find OUT jew bastard !
This is a NEWSgroup, glue-huffer! Give us some NEWS, not the same,
tired excuses!
ROFLMJAO
It, IS jew bastard ! Give us some NEWS, or your jew ghetto location,
not the same, tired jew excuses !
How often do I still need to tell you: IMITATING your superiors will NOT
make you look superior like them! Quite to the contrary: it only makes you
look even more retarded than you already look!
The mangina is such a laughingstock.

Jeff Jacoby shares his thoughts on a few issues.

http://view.email.bostonglobe.com/?qs=b31b71ad1a4a6a482c2ba7b49ff9d925d07cbc4738328f4a463e81ed9ca3b53a523bac15d7191a3583e7d273b45f5e9aa6f5a787b0af0dee71dc1196af280d9dc33f3b19474997c7074d59a7b15f7bdbc36e527fd97292f0

The Boston Globe
Arguable - with Jeff Jacoby
Monday, October 29, 2018

The 'hardening' of Jewish America

A police car, unmarked but with blue lights flashing, was parked in front of
my Brookline, Mass., synagogue when I arrived for Shabbat services late
Saturday afternoon. Since Orthodox Jews don’t turn on the TV, radio, or
computer on the Sabbath, I knew nothing about the horrifying slaughter that
had occurred at the Tree of Life Synagogue in Pittsburgh six hours earlier.
But my local police department knew, and had dispatched an officer to be on
hand as congregants like me showed up for the late-Sabbath worship — just in
case.

After Shabbat ended on Saturday night, the National Council of Young Israel,
an umbrella organization of about 135 Orthodox synagogues across North
America, emailed a statement expressing “tremendous shock and extreme pain”
at the bloodbath in Pittsburgh. But the council’s message went beyond
voicing communal grief.

“This massacre is a stark reminder of the need for every synagogue to employ
security measures to keep their congregants safe,” it said. “With
anti-Semitic incidents in the United States on the rise and an uptick in
religion-based hate crimes, it is critical that steps be taken to harden our
synagogues.”

In the America I grew up in, synagogues didn’t have to be hardened. The
shuls I attended — as a kid in suburban Cleveland, as a college student in
Washington, DC, and for years after moving to Boston — were open to all and
largely unconcerned with security. The same was true of the Jewish day
schools I attended, and the campus Hillel House where I used to eat, and the
Jewish bookstores I sometimes visited.

In the America I grew up in, Jews had nothing to fear from their neighbors.
Unlike my father — a Holocaust survivor who immigrated to the United States
in 1948 — I was reared in a culture where overt anti-Semitism was generally
anathema, and where Jew-haters on the far left and far right kept their
poisonous ideas mostly to themselves. The Nazi genocide, a crime that wiped
out one-third of the planet’s Jews, had so traumatized the West that
anti-Jewish bigotry became repugnant in mainstream society. Having seen what
can happen when anti-Semitism is indulged, the civilized world recoiled from
it. In the America I grew up in, Jews not only lived in relative peace and
harmony, but assumed that peace and harmony would go on indefinitely.

No more.

Robert Bowers’s rampage at the Tree of Life Synagogue on Saturday wasn’t the
first fatal attack on American Jewish organizations in modern times. Gunmen
opened fire at the North Valley Jewish Community Center in Los Angeles in
1999, at the Jewish Federation of Greater Seattle in 2006, at the US
Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington in 2009, and at the Jewish Community
Center in Overland Park, Kansas, in 2014. But Bowers — who was heard yelling
“All Jews must die” during his attack — destroyed more lives than all the
others combined.

The next assault may be even deadlier. And only the willfully blind can
still believe that there won’t be a next assault.

The post-Holocaust taboo on blatant Jew-hatred crumbled years ago in Europe,
where synagogues and Jewish schools are routinely protected by armed guards
and metal detectors. Back in 2002, I wrote that “the snakes of Jew-hatred
are slithering free” as the rocks were being lifted all over Europe:

In Belgium, thugs beat up the chief rabbi, kicking him in the face and
calling him "a dirty Jew." Two synagogues in Brussels were firebombed; a
third, in Charleroi, was sprayed with automatic weapons fire. . . .

In Germany, a rabbinical student was beaten up in downtown Berlin and a
grenade was thrown into a Jewish cemetery. Thousands of neo-Nazis held a
rally, marching near a synagogue on the Jewish sabbath. Graffiti appeared on
a synagogue in the western town of Herford: "Six million were not enough."

In Ukraine, skinheads attacked Jewish worshippers and smashed the windows of
Kiev's main synagogue. Ukrainian police denied that the attack was
anti-Jewish.

In Greece, Jewish graves were desecrated in Ioannina and vandals hurled
paint at the Holocaust memorial in Salonica. In Holland, an anti-Israel
demonstration featured swastikas, photos of Hitler, and chants of "Sieg
Heil" and "Jews into the sea." In Slovakia, the Jewish cemetery of Kosice
was invaded and 135 tombstones destroyed.

In the 16 years since then, the anti-Semitic derangement in much of the
West, perhaps above all in France, has only grown more intense and bloody.

In the United States, the taboo on overt Jew-hatred lasted much longer. But
now it is crumbling here too.

This is not to say that America has become anti-Semitic — far from it. The
great majority of Americans have no stomach for anti-Jewish hostility. Last
year, in fact, the Pew Research Center released the results of a survey
showing Jews to be the most warmly regarded religious group in America.
American Jews continue to benefit from a level of benevolence, respect, and
freedom virtually without parallel in Jewish history.

But there are bigots, and they are no longer inhibited about trumpeting
their bigotry. The extremists and demagogues who scapegoat Jews — the David
Dukes and the Louis Farrakhans, the sickening white nationalists and the
fanatical Israel-haters — may reside on the fringes, but the internet gives
them access to a vast potential audience. Bit by bit, their venom seeps into
the mainstream. Steadily it takes a toll on America’s immune system. And
every now and then it triggers another unstable zealot like Robert Bowers,
hopped up on rage and xenophobia.

In a famous letter in 1790, President George Washington reassured the nation’s
then-tiny Jewish community that in America they would not be persecuted.

“May the children of the stock of Abraham who dwell in this land continue to
merit and enjoy the good will of the other inhabitants,” Washington wrote,
“while every one shall sit in safety under his own vine and fig tree and
there shall be none to make him afraid.”

Washington’s words were a pretty good description of the America I grew up
in. But that America is changing. And now synagogues need to be hardened.

Is Trump to blame?

Obviously it isn’t Donald Trump’s fault that a man who hates Jews and
immigrants murdered 11 worshipers at the Tree of Life Synagogue. As with any
violent crime, the only guilty party is the criminal.

But just as obviously, the president bears a real measure of responsibility
for the nation’s degraded and angry political discourse. He didn’t create
our bitter and polarized atmosphere, but he has contributed mightily to it.
He is a swaggering braggart when what we really need is a statesman. Trump
helps bring out the worst in American life. And Pittsburgh is only the
latest reminder of how bad the worst can get.

I can’t understand the instantaneous impulse by so many pro- and anti-Trump
combatants to turn the Shabbat morning atrocity into fresh ammunition for
their partisan vituperation. It baffles and depresses me that everything
these days must be viewed first and foremost through the lenses of Trump
admiration and Trump revulsion.

But if we have to talk about Trump, then let’s be clear: The president didn’t
turn Robert Bowers, the gunman charged in the mass murder, into a Jew-hater.
He didn’t inspire him to gun down 11 middle-aged and elderly people. Far
from admiring Trump, Bowers’s social media posts expressed disdain because
he associates with Jews . “Trump is surrounded by kikes,” he wrote in one
message. “There is no #MAGA as long as there is a kike infestation.”

What Trump can be blamed for is how he keeps the political caldron seething
with his unending stream of insults, mockery, and accusations of bad faith.
He widens divisions and drags down the tone of public dialogue; he has
“ushered in a new presidential era of verbal roughness,” as Peggy Noonan
wrote Saturday in the Wall Street Journal. And when tragedy or disaster
strikes, he is incapable of lowering the temperature or bringing Americans
together.

I have never agreed with those who call Trump an anti-Semite. He is a boor
who sometimes traffics in ignorant stereotypes about Jews , such as when he
told an audience of Jewish Republicans during the presidential primary
campaign: “I’m a negotiator, like you folks.” And, wittingly or otherwise,
he has sent messages that embolden anti-Semites — that campaign tweet
showing a six-pointed star and piles of money, for example, or his notorious
“fine people on both sides” remark after the white supremacist
rally-turned-riot in Charlottesville, Va., last year.

To many, this Trump tweet attacking Hillary Clinton, with its six-pointed
star and piles of money, appeared to hint at ugly anti-Jewish stereotype.

My “Jewish” problem with Trump has nothing to do with whether he personally
likes or dislikes Jews. It is his instinct for stoking resentment and
playing to the cheap seats that has always worried me. Maybe he just thought
he was joking when he praised Montana Congressman Greg Gianforte last week
for having violently assaulted a journalist in 2017. “Any guy that can do a
body slam,” Trump said to cheers and laughter at a rally , “he’s my guy.”
But those kinds of comments, like others he has made encouraging supporters
to beat up hecklers, set a disturbing tone. Even if they aren’t meant to be
taken literally, they contribute to the degeneration of politics. It’s bad
enough when a talk-show host or late-night comedian replaces discussion with
jeers and taunts. When a presidential candidate does it — to say nothing of
a sitting president — it is corrosive in the extreme.

Speaking to Jewish audiences in the weeks leading up to the 2016 election, I
often explained that I wouldn’t vote for Trump because he has shown himself
to be the candidate of the mob, and mobs are unhealthy for Jews. I fully
expected that if Trump were elected, US-Israel relations would improve
dramatically — as indeed they have. (If Hillary Clinton were elected, I
predicted, those relations would grow even worse, which was one reason I
didn’t vote for her either.) But with a Trump presidency would come
something very bad, I argued: a resurgence of American anti-Semitism.

Until 2016, I always believed that American Jews who thought that
anti-Semitism was a serious threat in this country were off their rocker.
The United States is the most blessed safe haven that Jews have known in 20
centuries of wandering. But something changed with the emergence of the
Trump phenomenon. He may not personally bear Jews any ill will, but his
candidacy, and now his presidency, have emboldened Jew-haters to an extent
that has shocked me.

The overwhelming majority of Trump’s supporters are not anti-Semites. That’s
worth repeating: The overwhelming majority of Trump’s supporters are not
anti-Semites. And yet anti-Semites lined up behind Trump. He has been
praised by David Duke and lionized by Stormfront. Jewish journalists who
criticized him during the campaign were inundated with explicitly
anti-Semitic hatemail, tweets, and memes. "I’ve experienced more pure,
unadulterated anti-Semitism since coming out against Trump’s candidacy than
at any other time in my political career,” wrote Ben Shapiro in 2016 .
“Trump supporters . . . greeted the birth of my second child by calling for
me, my wife, and two children to be thrown into a gas chamber.”

Saturday’s terrible slaughter at a Pittsburgh synagogue wasn’t Trump’s
doing. But in Trump’s America, anti-Semitism is more palpable than it has
been in decades. We haven’t, thank God, turned into Europe. I’m still pretty
sure we never will. But not quite as sure as I used to be.

Here’s one thing liberals and conservatives can agree on: Knowledgeable
voters make better decisions. Visit www.bostonglobe.com/politics for some of
the most informed coverage of the midterms you can find anywhere. And stay
with the Boston Globe on election night, Tuesday, Nov. 6, for live results
and analysis from an expert political team.

Site to see

Amid the internet’s vast ocean of drivel, some websites are alluring islands
of knowledge and discovery. Each week, in “Site to See,” I call attention to
one of these online treasures.

This has been an unusually somber issue of Arguable, so let me lighten the
mood a bit with a splendidly entertaining Site to See: the Classic TV
Database [URL: http://www.classic-tv.com/].

This site is a treasure-house of some of the best primetime TV programming
since 1950 — sitcoms and cartoons, Westerns and dramas, theme songs and
finales, Christmas and Halloween specials, and even the primetime broadcast
schedule for every season from 1950 through 2008.

This isn’t a comprehensive collection of everything that has aired on the
small screen, but there’s enough here to keep any fan busy for several
years. Trying to remember the words to the theme song for “The Many Loves of
Dobie Gillis”? Looking for a list of the 100 most influential and popular TV
shows of all time? Wondering whether “Mad About You” or “Murphy Brown” had
the better ratings in the 1994-95 season? Need to settle a bet about the
name of the character Susan Dey played on “L.A. Law”? It’s all here, and
tons more.

Here is the site’s description of “Get Smart,” TV’s funniest spy-theme show:

“Get Smart” is a comedy series that satirizes the secret agent genre that
aired on both NBC and CBS from 1965 to 1970. Created by Mel Brooks with Buck
Henry, the show starred Don Adams (as Maxwell Smart, Agent 86), Barbara
Feldon (as Agent 99), and Edward Platt (as Chief).

The right show at the right time, “Get Smart” brilliantly spoofed the spy
genre that was all the rage in 1965, with James Bond on the big screen, and
such series as “Danger Man,” “The Avengers,” “The Saint,” “The Man from
U.N.C.L.E.,” and “I Spy” more or less playing it straight on the small
screen. “Get Smart,” on the other hand, had a license to kill . . . with
laughter. Mel Brooks and Buck Henry created one of TV's all-time greatest
characters, Maxwell Smart, Agent 86 of CONTROL, the super-secret agency
vigilantly on alert against the forces of KAOS, an organized crime outfit
dedicated to evil.

Totally inept as a secret agent, Smart could barely use the gadgetry the
agency provided him (including a phone embedded in his shoe). Though all
evidence to the contrary, he was, in his own mind, a suave and sophisticated
spy, albeit one who would inadvertently lean against a freshly painted wall
while shadowing an enemy agent. “Get Smart” hilariously demoralized the
business of espionage. Agents punch a time clock and dispute vacation time.
Cool spy gadgets, such as the infamous Cone of Silence, are prone to
malfunction. Agent 99 is Smart's smarter partner, a resourceful agent who
later married her bumbling cohort. Smart and Agent 99's boss is a man known
only as The Chief. With “Get Smart,” you will be witness to some of TV's
funniest moments, sharpest writing, and expertly-executed physical comedy —
and loving it!

Recommend a website for this feature! Send me the link and a short
description (***@globe.com), and put “Site to See” in the subject
line.

ICYMI

My column last Wednesday was about double standards and human rights
outrage. There was revulsion at the grisly murder of Jamal Khashoggi by the
Saudi Arabian government — but it wasn’t universal. Some outspoken voices on
the right derided the intense focus on Khashoggi’s fate, insisting that it
was more important not to alienate the Saudi government. But if you condemn
a conscience-shocking crime only when doing so helps advance your larger
political agenda, can you really claim to be against crimes that shock the
conscience?

The last line

“May it end without further bloodshed, and there be ushered in the reign of
peace to be made permanent by a government of liberty under law!” — William
McKinley, Second Inaugural Address (March 4, 1901)

I invite you to follow me on Twitter (@jeff_jacoby) and on Facebook , and
your feedback is always welcome. If you have an idea, insight, or
inspiration, let me hear from you: My e-mail address is
***@globe.com (or just reply to this newsletter).

Look for a new Arguable in your email inbox next Monday. Until then, have a
good week!

https://www.avg.com
2018-11-05 12:45:18 UTC
On Sun, 4 Nov 2018 08:24:43 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]

Watch, it anus!
Post by Michael Ejercito
The mangina is such a laughingstock.
You and your slant eyed needledick are such a joke.
Monday, October 29, 2018
Jeff Kakobstein can go greek himself....and you an go zsuckle his fat
jew rectum afterwards, you slant eyed mongoloid felcher!

2018-11-05 13:07:43 UTC
On Mon, 05 Nov 2018 04:45:18 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by The Peeler
How often do I still need to tell you: IMITATING your superiors will NOT
make you look superior like them! Quite to the contrary: it only makes you
look even more retarded than you already look!
The mangina is such a laughingstock.
You and your slant eyed needledick are such a joke.
You and the fact that you can't HIDE what typical miserable sexual cripple
you are, ARE a joke! That's why you have become the biggest laughing stock
on all these groups! LOL
Monday, October 29, 2018
Jeff Kakobstein can go greek himself....and you an go zsuckle his fat
jew rectum afterwards, you slant eyed mongoloid felcher!
See above, you laughing stock! LOL
Some of poor retarded anal Razovic's latest psychotic lingo:
"SHOOSH! LOMPO! TSSSSSSSSSSSHK!"
MID: <***@4ax.com>
Michael Ejercito
2018-11-05 13:41:21 UTC
On Sun, 4 Nov 2018 08:24:43 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Watch, it anus!
We watch vulva instead.

Post by Michael Ejercito
The mangina is such a laughingstock.
You and your slant eyed needledick are such a joke.
Nithing, there is nothing needledicked about me.

Nor is there anything wrong with slant eyes.
Monday, October 29, 2018
Jeff Kakobstein can go greek himself....and you an go zsuckle his fat
jew rectum afterwards, you slant eyed mongoloid felcher!
You were never able to deal with articles written by Jeff Jacoby!

Michael

https://www.avg.com
Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
2018-11-06 13:32:15 UTC
On Mon, 5 Nov 2018 05:41:21 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
The mangina is such a laughingstock.
You and your slant eyed needledick are such a joke.
Nithing, there is nothing needledicked about me.
Dreckgook, ALL of you slant eyed subhuman gooks are needledicked.
Monday, October 29, 2018
Jeff Kakobstein can go greek himself....and you an go zsuckle his fat
jew rectum afterwards, you slant eyed mongoloid felcher!
You were never able to deal with articles written by Jeff Jacoby!
You were never able to have any opinions of your own without Jeff
Kakobstein's inane plagiarised comments!

Michael Ejercito
2018-11-06 14:16:28 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
The mangina is such a laughingstock.
You and your slant eyed needledick are such a joke.
Nithing, there is nothing needledicked about me.
Dreckgook, ALL of you slant eyed subhuman gooks are needledicked.
Virginia Nguyen, nee Iames, would disagree, as she married one of them.
Monday, October 29, 2018
Jeff Kakobstein can go greek himself....and you an go zsuckle his fat
jew rectum afterwards, you slant eyed mongoloid felcher!
You were never able to deal with articles written by Jeff Jacoby!
You were never able to have any opinions of your own without Jeff
Kakobstein's inane plagiarised comments!
You have no evidence of plagiarism.

You can not even spell his name right!

Michael

https://www.avg.com
2018-11-08 15:13:45 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
The mangina is such a laughingstock.
You and your slant eyed needledick are such a joke.
Nithing, there is nothing needledicked about me.
Dreckgook, ALL of you slant eyed subhuman gooks are needledicked.
Virginia Nguyen, nee Iames, would disagree, as she married one of them.
She would not. And a White person (aka Human) cannot 'marry' another
species.
Monday, October 29, 2018
Jeff Kakobstein can go greek himself....and you an go zsuckle his fat
jew rectum afterwards, you slant eyed mongoloid felcher!
You were never able to deal with articles written by Jeff Jacoby!
You were never able to have any opinions of your own without Jeff
Kakobstein's inane plagiarised comments!
You have no evidence of plagiarism.
YOU got, no evidence of originality to override the default assumption
of jew plagiarism.
Post by Michael Ejercito
You can not even spell his name right!
HE can not even spell his own name right. He tried to anglicise it to
avoid detection as a jew and FAILED MISERABLY!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Michael

2018-11-08 15:19:03 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn (while
he desperately hides from Barry for over 11 years even though he has
his address!)to lie when he pathetically copied a superior being's
Post by Michael Ejercito
Virginia Nguyen, nee Iames, would disagree, as she married one of them.
She would not. And a White person (aka Human) cannot 'marry' another
species.
That must be disappointing for you, Gordon! But we'll continue to
fight for your rights to have sex with them! Because the longer we can
keep you away from human females (like we NEED to, har har) the sooner
we'll reach our goal of eliminating you people!

Even your fellow glue-huffers agree it's happening!

"Today, according to the latest U.S. Census - only 23% of the American
population under the age of 18 is WHITE. Already, four U.S. states are
MAJORITY NON-WHITE, and 10% of all counties in America are MAJORITY
NON-WHITE. World-wide, White women of child-bearing age comprise only
3% of the earth's population. Do these FACTS disturb you? "
-http://www.americannaziparty.com/

And we'll continue to encourage beautiful mixed race children like
this:

until you're so minoritized you just hide in your basement, afraid to
come out!

Oh!

Wait!

That's already happened!

-Gordon Radovich
dolf
2018-11-08 15:32:14 UTC
— AMERICAN MAGGOTS INVADE OZ GROUP IN TIME FOR ANOTHER #419 - SLAUGHTER:

Clearly the American MAGGOTS had invaded the AUSTRALIAN GROUPS because they
sensed another #419 - SLAUGHTER in their own country for the sacrifice upon
the altar of political opportunism.

THE NEO-NAZI was observed making identical CONTENT within *TARGETED*
unrelated COMMENT

The anonymous poster is as a jingoist engaged within psychosexual
prejudices as falsehoods and irrationality undeniably a neo-Nazi.

To say nothing of PRINCIPLES such as the CONSTITUTION

WE HAVE NEVER HEARD YOU SPEAK OF #902 - RULE OF LAW: EGALITE / #492 -
VOLUNTARY FREE WILL: LIBERTÉ or #391 - HOMOGENEOUS CIVIL SOCIETY:
FRATERNITÉ

HEY YANKY IS THAT A GUN IN YOUR POCKET AS CONFEDERATE AMBITION YOU STILL
HAVE?

YOUTUBE: "Battle Hymn of the Republic"

Too bad you were on the wrong side and such a tune means two-hoots {ie.
don't give a shit} to you...

What a stupid ignorant prick you are—that poem was written in response to
an American veteran as a rampant rabid neo-Nazi troll named EDMUND BURKE
and such is conveyed by the term “hawt”

It’s an entendre poem as prognostication (eg. Pumpkin 🎃 as Halloween and
NUN being the TOAD Catholic who is currently 3 November 2018 being expelled
from the Phillipines for disrespect to #902 - RULE OF LAW (*CATHOLICS*
*LIKE* - *ISIS* *BELIEVE**THEY* *ARE* *SUPERIOR* *TO* *SUCH*) — do your own
Google search for how long ago it was written but here is a clue 28 March,
2017) which is beyond your intellectual capability and hence why you have
resorted to a sexual context...

It’s the human equivalent of mad cows disease and they cannot be reasoned
with.

Such that a bullet to the head for TREASON is the only logical and humane
outcome for them and we owe such to the #288 - REMEMBRANCE of our WAR DEAD
in this CENTENNIAL MEMORIAL YEAR 2018...

Your Kernel Edmund Burke says “CEASE YOUR MASTICATION OF PROCRASTINATION
AND GIVE SOME SERVICE TODAY.”

Such matters of gravitas are not to be trifled with by glib “blows boys”
vacuity made of SUI JURIS / MEMBRUM VIRILE entitlements ...

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/>

- dolf

— ODE TO TRUMP'S FANNY —

"WHAT A *COZE*
IS THIS BIZ;
YANK MY HOSE;
FOR SOME JIZ;

I'M A GRUNT
SHE A TOAD.
DRY OLD ***@NT
TILL I LOAD.

SHE'S A NUN
WHAT A PUMPKIN
SO MUCH FUN
AT THE ***@MPKIN

HITS THE SPOT
JUST TO DUMP
AWFULLY HAWT
T'IS MY FRUMP."

*COZE*
- a friendly talk, a chat;
- to converse in a friendly way;
- [French origin of 1820-30]: derived from causer to chat, Old French: to
reason, expound; from Latin: causārī to plead a cause, plead as an excuse,
derivative of causa cause;
- Word of the Day for 28 March, 2017; Courtesy: www.dictionary.com

REDUCTIO AD TRUMPIUM@{
@1: Sup: 5 (#5); Ego: 73 (#73),
@2: Sup: 2 (#7); Ego: 39 (#112),
@3: Sup: 43 (#50); Ego: 22 (#134),
@4: Sup: 45 (#95); Ego: 64 (#198),
@5: Sup: 3 (#98); Ego: 46 (#244),
@6: Sup: 4 (#102 - I AM NOT RAPACIOUS {%4}); Ego: 49 (#293),
@7: Sup: 29 (#131); Ego: 55 (#348),
@8: Sup: 10 (#141); Ego: 64 (#412),
@9: Sup: 63 (#204); Ego: 49 (#461),
@10: Sup: 36 (#240); Ego: 47 (#508),
@11: Sup: 2 (#242); Ego: 54 (#562),
@12: Sup: 58 (#300); Ego: 57 (#619),
@13: Sup: 70 (#370); Ego: 44 (#663),
@14: Sup: 38 (#408); Ego: 69 (#732),
@15: Sup: 65 (#473); Ego: 69 (#801),
@16: Sup: 37 (#510); Ego: 8 (#809),
@17: Sup: 1 (#511); Ego: 16 (#825),
Male: #511; Feme: #825
}

AARON KATERSKY (ABC NEWS) @ 1416 HOURS (ET) ON 2 NOVEMBER 2018: “ALEC
BALDWIN ARRESTED AFTER PUNCHING STRANGER IN FIGHT OVER PARKING SPOT:

— ARSE BANDITS —
[Written 14 June 2017]

"YEAH BROILJAB
HOUSE OF NEEDLES? {#810 - FOR EXPLANATION SEE BELOW}
PARK IT HERE
SLICE AND STAB
BUNCH OF WEASELS
NO LAW TO FEAR"

YOUTUBE: "SNL wishes you a 'Merry Christmas' from the Trump White House"

Actor Alec Baldwin is in police custody and expected to be charged with
assault after punching someone following what officials described as a
dispute near his East 10th Street home in New York City's East Village."
[<https://abcnews.go.com/US/News/alec-baldwin-charged-assault-york-allegedly-punching-domestic/story?id=58929828>]

EXCERPT FROM POEM BY CHRISTINE ROSSETTI PRIOR 1862 / ADAPTION BY DOLF BOEK
17 JUNE 2017 {@13 - #810 - *A* *NEEDLE* / IT WILL BE LATE TO COUNSEL THEN
OR PREY UPON IMPISH SCHEMES OF HELL}

SEE ALSO: "SAME SEX MARRIAGE / LEST WE FORGET / WORLD WAR ONE CENTENNIAL
2018 / SUGGESTED CAUSE FOR NEEDLES IN STRAWBERRY FOOD CONTAMINATION"

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Strawberry%20Needle%20Food%20Contamination.pdf>

G3860@{
   @1: Sup: 80 (#80); Ego: 80 (#80),
   @2: Sup: 81 (#161 - I AM NOT A TELLER OF LIES {%9}); Ego: 1 (#81),
   @3: Sup: 19 (#180 - I COMMIT NOT ADULTERY WITH ANOTHER'S WIFE {%19});
Ego: 19 (#100),
   @4: Sup: 24 (#204); Ego: 5 (#105),
   @5: Sup: 28 (#232); Ego: 4 (#109),
   @6: Sup: 17 (#249); Ego: 70 (#179),
   @7: Sup: 55 (#304); Ego: 38 (#217),
   @8: Sup: 56 (#360); Ego: 1 (#218),
   @9: Sup: 25 (#385); Ego: 50 (#268),
   Male: #385; Feme: #268
} // #511

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #1050 % #41 = #25 - What's behind it all?, Imaging the Mysterious;
I-Ching: H62 - Minor Superiority, Small Excess, Small Exceeding,
Preponderance of the small, Small surpassing; Tetra: 10 - Defectiveness,
Distortion;

THOTH MEASURE: #25 - Oh high-voiced one, who makest thy appearance in
Unsit; *I* *AM* *NOT* *BOISTEROUS* *IN* *BEHAVIOUR*.

    #VIRTUE: Contention (no. #25) means the shih are impartial.
    #TOOLS: Inner (no. #65) means the women are partial.
    #POSITION: With Going to Meet (no. #42), one knows what preceded.
    #TIME: With Eternal (no. #53), one sees the later issue.
    #CANON: #185

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_185@{
   @1: Sup: 25 (#25); Ego: 25 (#25),
   @2: Sup: 9 (#34); Ego: 65 (#90),
   @3: Sup: 51 (#85); Ego: 42 (#132),
   @4: Sup: 23 (#108); Ego: 53 (#185 - I AM NOT BOISTEROUS IN BEHAVIOUR
{%25}),
   Male: #108; Feme: #185
} // #185

#511 as [#80, #1, #100, #5, #4, #70, #200, #1, #50] = paradidomi (G3860):
{UMBRA: #24 as #1050 % #41 = #25} 1) to give into the hands (of another);
2) to give over into (one's) power or use; 3) to commit, to commend; 4) to
deliver verbally; 5) to permit allow; 2a) to deliver to one something to
keep, use, take care of, manage; 2b) *TO* *DELIVER* *UP* *ONE* *TO*
*CUSTODY*, *TO* *BE* *JUDGED*, *CONDEMNED*, *PUNISHED*, *SCOURGED*,
*TORMENTED*, *PUT* *TO* *DEATH*; 2c) to deliver up treacherously; 2c1) by
betrayal to cause one to be taken; 2c2) to deliver one to be taught,
moulded; 4a) commands, rites; 4b) to deliver by narrating, to report; 5a)
when the fruit will allow that is when its ripeness permits; 5b) gives
itself up, presents itself;

YOUTUBE: "Monty Python: What have the Romans ever done for us?"

"AND WHEN THEY WERE COME, THEY SAY UNTO HIM, MASTER, WE KNOW THAT THOU ART
TRUE, AND CAREST FOR NO MAN: FOR THOU REGARDEST NOT THE PERSON OF MEN, BUT
TEACHEST THE WAY OF GOD IN TRUTH: IS IT LAWFUL TO GIVE TRIBUTE TO CAESAR,
OR NOT?" [Mark 12:14 (KJV)]

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/8%20Vinegarette%2020181031.pdf>

- dolf

IN WARNING ABOUT FAR-RIGHT IN EUROPE, MACRON MENTIONS HITLER

<https://www.voanews.com/a/in-warning-about-far-right-in-europe-macron-mentions-hitler/4646243.html>

Well said Mr Macron and I draw your attention between the nexus actions of
a demiurge upon 9 June 2018:

#289 as [#5, #70, #9, #200, #5] = `atarah (H5850): {UMBRA: #7 as #284 % #41
= #38} 1) *CROWN*, *WREATH*;

UMBRA: #284 % #41 = #38 - Consequences for Virtuous Discourse; I-Ching: H62
- Minor Superiority, Small Excess, Small Exceeding, Preponderance of the
small, Small surpassing; Tetra: 11 - Divergence;

And the removal of #312 - DRIED WREATHS upon 5 November 2018:

***@zen: 3, row: 6, col: 7, nous: 74 [Date: 2018.11.5, Super: #506 /
#38 - Consequences for Virtuous Discourse; I-Ching: H62 - Minor
Superiority, Small Excess, Small Exceeding, Preponderance of the small,
Small surpassing; Tetra: 11 - Divergence, Ego: #512 / #74 - Controlling
Feelings, Overcome Delusion; I-Ching: H29 - The Constant Sink Hole, Gorge,
The abyss, Repeated entrapment; Tetra: 80 - Labouring]

As considerations which can only be determined by my Intellectual Property
whereby we are able to produce JSON objects which define the human sapient
cognitive function:

<‪http://www.grapple369.com/objects/gizmo.json‬>

The central premise for ontic necessity as moral prescriptive and
epistemological impetus for the syncretic process of knowledge articulation
(I hope that I have said it correctly):

<‪http://www.grapple369.com/objects/obligans.json‬>

The gestational #288 - UMBRAL schematics of chimeric opportunism which
circumscribes the wicked heterodox iniquity as the blasphemy of
Institutional religious belief such as Roman Catholicism / Islam etc:

<http://www.grapple369.com/objects/umbra.json>

The predominant transformation prototypes which provide a cogent unity of
apperception with our perennialist antiquity:

<‪http://www.grapple369.com/objects/transform-prototypes.json‬>

Individual sapience has a prerogative over the religious economy which is
established upon a binomial apparatus of Institutional religious belief,
non-belief or disbelief.

To say nothing of PRINCIPLES such as which are embodied within the
CONSTITUTION by benevolence of Queen Victoria’s Letters Patent 29 October
1900.

WE HAVE NEVER HEARD ANY RELIGIONISTS SPEAK OF #902 - RULE OF LAW: EGALITE /
#492 - VOLUNTARY FREE WILL: LIBERTÉ or #391 - HOMOGENEOUS CIVIL SOCIETY:
FRATERNITÉ.

#2184 - (#390 + #312 + #390) = #1092 as ‘OTH CYCLE of 3 x #364 / 4 = #273 -
*MOMENT*

#364 - ADMITTANCE +
#312 - RESISTANCE {*DRIED* *WREATHS* / RUSSIAN CONTRADICTIONS ON NOVICHOK
#274 - PERFUME POISONING} +
#728 - REACTANCE +
#390 - BRITISH CROWN (CALENDAR (NEW STYLE) ACT 1750 / ROYAL ASSENT: 27 MAY
1751) / AMERICAN INDEPENDENCE (4 JULY 1776) +
#390 - *WREATHS* / ROBBERS / EXTORTION = #2184 {#24 x #7 x #13 - PRIESTLY
SERVICE DIVISIONS TO JERUSALEM TEMPLE FROM 1550 BCE - [LUKE 1:5]}

That it is true to say all such religious beliefs are established upon
tenuous foundations and their day of judgement is coming.

Our State Attorney General can take no action because the Victorian
Government entered caretaker mode @ 1800 hours on 30 October 2018.

Such that my #390 - WREATH initiative @ 0300 hours on 27 October 2018 and
supporting actions alone will have to carry the day.

In that regard the Legal Practice was entirely reckless...

jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew
Monday, October 29, 2018
Post by Michael Ejercito
You can not even spell his name right!
HE can not even spell his own name right. He tried to anglicise it to
avoid detection as a jew and FAILED MISERABLY!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Michael
— SHUHADA KERFUFFLE —

“SO LONG SINEAD.
NOW WITH AN URGE.
TO HOWL THE MOON.
SUCH HULLABALOO.
GOING ON JIHAD.
SINGING A DIRGE.
ALL OUT OF TUNE.
ODE TO HOODOO.”

SHUHADA KERFUFFLE #1@{
@1: Sup: 40 (#40); Ego: 80 (#80),
@2: Sup: 61 (#101); Ego: 71 (#151),
@3: Sup: 5 (#106); Ego: 79 (#230),
@4: Sup: 74 (#180 - I COMMIT NOT ADULTERY WITH ANOTHER'S WIFE {%19});
Ego: 66 (#296),
@5: Sup: 22 (#202); Ego: 42 (#338),
@6: Sup: 20 (#222); Ego: 32 (#370),
@7: Sup: 55 (#277); Ego: 24 (#394),
@8: Sup: 27 (#304); Ego: 27 (#421),
@9: Sup: 61 (#365); Ego: 14 (#435),
Male: #365; Feme: #435
}

Nous: #20
Time:
Date: 2018.11.7
Torah: [#5, #1, #1]@{
@1: Sup: 5 (#5); Ego: 5 (#5),
@2: Sup: 6 (#11); Ego: 1 (#6),
@3: Sup: 7 (#18); Ego: 1 (#7),
Male: #18; Feme: #7
} // #7

Dao: Left without Language, Different From the Vulgar
Tetra: #50 - Vastness/Wasting
I-Ching: H33 - Withdrawal, Retiring, Retreat, Yielding

Latin: Auxiliator {Hidden God} Alt: Yaliel {Thankful of God's Presence} {

1. PROTECTS ALL THOSE WHO SEEK THE TRUE LIGHT
2. PEACE TREATIES
3. DIPLOMACY & AMBASSADORS
4. Aphruimis
}

Ram {Elevated; sublime}

Prototype: *HOMOIOS* {#323 / #439} / HETEROS {#294 / #465} / TORAH {#267 /
#411}

<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:5,row:6,col:7,nous:20&idea:{m,129}&idea:{f,265}&idea:{m,323}&idea:{f,439}&PROTOTYPE:HOMOIOS>

***@zen: 5, row: 6, col: 7, nous: 20 [Date: 2018.11.7, Time: (none),
Super: #323 / #22 - Point to Reversal?, Humility's Increase; I-Ching: H8 -
Closeness, Seeking Unity, Grouping, Holding together, Alliance; Tetra: 34 -
Kinship, Ego: #439 / #20 - Left without Language, Different From the
Vulgar; I-Ching: H33 - Withdrawal, Retiring, Retreat, Yielding; Tetra: 50 -
Vastness/Wasting]

H7590@{
@1: Sup: 5 (#5); Ego: 5 (#5),
@2: Sup: 62 (#67); Ego: 57 (#62),
@3: Sup: 63 (#130 - I AM NOT EVIL MINDED {%3}); Ego: 1 (#63),
@4: Sup: 72 (#202); Ego: 9 (#72),
@5: Sup: 1 (#203); Ego: 10 (#82),
@6: Sup: 41 (#244); Ego: 40 (#122),
Male: #244; Feme: #122
} // #365

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #310 % #41 = #23 - Constancy of Guiding Concepts, Emptiness &
Non-Existence; I-Ching: H18 - Ills to Be Cured, Arresting Decay,
Correcting, Work on what has been spoiled (decay), Decaying, Branch; Tetra:
26 - Endeavour;

THOTH MEASURE: #23 - Oh thou who raisest thy voice, and makest thine
appearance in Urit; I am not hot of speech.

#VIRTUE: With Ease (no. #23), a leveling, but
#TOOLS: With Watch (no. #63), a collapse.
#POSITION: With Enlargement (no. #46), no bounds.
#TIME: With Endeavor (no. #26), no duplicity.
#CANON: #158

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_158@{
@1: Sup: 23 (#23); Ego: 23 (#23),
@2: Sup: 5 (#28); Ego: 63 (#86 - I AM NOT A ROBBER OF FOOD {%10}),
@3: Sup: 51 (#79); Ego: 46 (#132),
@4: Sup: 77 (#156 - I DO NOT CAUSE TERRORS {%21}); Ego: 26 (#158 - I AM
NOT HOT OF SPEECH {%23}),
Male: #156; Feme: #158
} // #158

#365 as [#5, #300, #1, #9, #10, #40] = sha't (H7590): {UMBRA: #10 as #310 %
#41 = #23} 1) to treat with contempt or despite; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to treat
with contempt or despite; 1a2) haters (participle);

H8064@{
@1: Sup: 40 (#40); Ego: 40 (#40),
@2: Sup: 45 (#85); Ego: 5 (#45 - I AM NOT A DOER OF WRONG {%1}),
@3: Sup: 21 (#106); Ego: 57 (#102 - I AM NOT RAPACIOUS {%4}),
@4: Sup: 61 (#167); Ego: 40 (#142),
@5: Sup: 71 (#238); Ego: 10 (#152),
@6: Sup: 30 (#268); Ego: 40 (#192 - I AM NOT SWOLLEN WITH PRIDE {%39}),
Male: #268; Feme: #192
} // #435

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #390 % #41 = #21 - Guiding the Physical, Emptying the Heart;
I-Ching: H31 - Reciprocity, Conjoining, Influence (wooing), Feelings;
Tetra: 42 - Going to Meet;

THOTH MEASURE: #21 - Oh thou who art above Princes, and who makest thine
appearance in Amu; I do not cause terrors.

#VIRTUE: Release (no. #21) means a push forward.
#TOOLS: Embellishment (no. #61) means a decline.
#POSITION: With Flight (no. #49), there is what one avoids.
#TIME: With Contention (no. #25), there is what one hastens towards.
#CANON: #156

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_156@{
@1: Sup: 21 (#21); Ego: 21 (#21),
@2: Sup: 1 (#22); Ego: 61 (#82),
@3: Sup: 50 (#72); Ego: 49 (#131),
@4: Sup: 75 (#147); Ego: 25 (#156 - I DO NOT CAUSE TERRORS {%21}),
Male: #147; Feme: #156
} // #156

#435 as [#40, #5, #300, #40, #10, #40] = shamayim (H8064): {UMBRA: #11 as
#390 % #41 = #21} 1) heaven, heavens, sky; 1a) visible heavens, sky; 1a1)
as abode of the stars; 1a2) as the visible universe, the sky, atmosphere,
etc; 1b) Heaven (as the abode of God);

— WORDS LEFT UNSAID —

“AKBAR UNTO YOU TOO.
ENDLESS SHIT DRIBBLE.
AS AN IMPIOUS JEW.
AND WATCH YOUR ASS.
SING OF GOD ABOVE.
OR YOU’RE IN TROUBLE.
SO LONG COOING DOVE.
NIGHTLY BROKEN GLASS.”

KRISTALLNACHT@{
@1: Sup: 75 (#75); Ego: 1 (#1),
@2: Sup: 1 (#76); Ego: 79 (#80),
@3: Sup: 19 (#95); Ego: 24 (#104 - I COMMIT NO FRAUD {%7}),
@4: Sup: 17 (#112); Ego: 40 (#144),
@5: Sup: 14 (#126); Ego: 12 (#156 - I DO NOT CAUSE TERRORS {%21}),
@6: Sup: 10 (#136); Ego: 42 (#198),
@7: Sup: 23 (#159); Ego: 26 (#224),
@8: Sup: 56 (#215 - I AM NEITHER A LIAR NOR A DOER OF MISCHIEF {%34});
Ego: 74 (#298),
@9: Sup: 21 (#236); Ego: 11 (#309),
Male: #236; Feme: #309
}

Nous: #19
Time: 15:00 hrs
Date: 2018.11.8
Torah: [#10, #8, #6]@{
@1: Sup: 10 (#10); Ego: 10 (#10),
@2: Sup: 18 (#28); Ego: 8 (#18),
@3: Sup: 24 (#52); Ego: 6 (#24),
Male: #52; Feme: #24
} // #24

Dao: Argument for Ethical Anarchism, Returning to Simplicity
Tetra: #58 - Gathering In
I-Ching: H57 - Compliance, Gentle Penetration/Wind, Ground, Calculations

Latin: Recordabilis {God who knows all things} Alt: Haziel {Seeing of God}
{

1. PROTECTOR OF PRINCES, SERVES TO UNCOVER PLOTS & TRAITORS
2. IN UNDOING THEIR PLANS
3. JUST RULERS
4. Ouestucati
}

David {Well-beloved, dear}

Prototype: *HOMOIOS* {#357 / #390} / HETEROS {#349 / #386} / TORAH {#271 /
#428}

<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:1,row:6,col:8,nous:19&idea:{m,19}&idea:{f,19}&idea:{m,357}&idea:{f,390}&PROTOTYPE:HOMOIOS>

***@zen: 1, row: 6, col: 8, nous: 19 [Date: 2018.11.8, Time: 15:00
hrs, Super: #357 / #19 - Argument for Ethical Anarchism, Returning to
Simplicity; I-Ching: H57 - Compliance, Gentle Penetration/Wind, Ground,
Calculations; Tetra: 58 - Gathering In, Ego: #390 / #19 - Argument for
Ethical Anarchism, Returning to Simplicity; I-Ching: H57 - Compliance,
Gentle Penetration/Wind, Ground, Calculations; Tetra: 58 - Gathering In]

H7061@{
@1: Sup: 6 (#6); Ego: 6 (#6),
@2: Sup: 25 (#31); Ego: 19 (#25),
@3: Sup: 65 (#96); Ego: 40 (#65),
@4: Sup: 74 (#170); Ego: 9 (#74),
Male: #170; Feme: #74
} // #236

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #230 % #41 = #25 - What's behind it all?, Imaging the Mysterious;

#236 as [#6, #100, #40, #90] = qamats (H7061): {UMBRA: #14 as #230 % #41 =
#25} 1) (Qal) to grasp, enclose with the hand, take a handful;

“Now although the appearances are not things in themselves, and
nevertheless are the only thing that can be given to us for cognition, I
still have to show what in the appearances themselves may suit the manifold
for a conjoining in time, notwithstanding that its representation in
apprehension is always successive. Thus, for example, the apprehension of
the manifold in the appearances of a house that stands before me is
successive. Now the question is: whether the manifold of this house itself
also is successive in itself, which of course no one will grant.

However, as soon as I raise my concept of an object up to tran- scendental
significance, the house is now indeed no thing in itself, but only an
appearance, i.e., are presentation, whose transcendental object is unknown;
what, then, shall I understand by the question: how might the manifold be
conjoined in the appearance itself (which is still nothing in [b 237]
itself )?

That which lies in the successive apprehension is here viewed as
representation, while the appearance that is given to me, notwithstanding
that it is nothing more than a sum of such representations, is viewed as
their object – with which my concept, which I extract from the
representations of apprehension, has to agree. Since truth is the agreement
of cognition with object, it can easily be seen that here one can ask only
about the formal conditions of empirical truth, and that appearance, in
counter-relation with the representations of apprehension, can only be
represented as their object that is distinct from them if it falls under a
rule that distinguishes it from every other apprehension and makes one way
of conjoining the manifold necessary. That in the appearance which contains
the condition of this necessary rule of apprehension is the object.”
[CAMBRIDGE TEXTS IN THE HISTORY OF PHILOSOPHY, Kant's Prolegomena to Any
Future Metaphysics, IDEA @B:236]

G912@{
@1: Sup: 2 (#2); Ego: 2 (#2),
@2: Sup: 3 (#5); Ego: 1 (#3),
@3: Sup: 22 (#27); Ego: 19 (#22),
@4: Sup: 23 (#50); Ego: 1 (#23),
@5: Sup: 25 (#75); Ego: 2 (#25),
@6: Sup: 27 (#102 - I AM NOT RAPACIOUS {%4}); Ego: 2 (#27),
@7: Sup: 28 (#130 - I AM NOT EVIL MINDED {%3}); Ego: 1 (#28),
@8: Sup: 66 (#196 - I AM NOT ONE OF LOUD VOICE {%37}); Ego: 38 (#66),
Male: #196; Feme: #66
} // #309

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #309 % #41 = #22 - Point to Reversal?, Humility's Increase; I-Ching:
H8 - Closeness, Seeking Unity, Grouping, Holding together, Alliance; Tetra:
34 - Kinship;

THOTH MEASURE: #22 - Oh Chemiu, who makest thine appearance in Kauu; I am
not a transgressor.

#VIRTUE: What Resistance (no. #22) approves is right while
#TOOLS: What Doubt (no. #62) abhors is wrong.
#POSITION: With Advance (no. #20), the desire to proceed.
#TIME: With Stoppage (no. #71), the desire for constraints.
#CANON: #175

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_175@{
@1: Sup: 22 (#22); Ego: 22 (#22),
@2: Sup: 3 (#25); Ego: 62 (#84 - I AM NOT A MAN OF VIOLENCE {%2}),
@3: Sup: 23 (#48); Ego: 20 (#104 - I COMMIT NO FRAUD {%7}),
@4: Sup: 13 (#61); Ego: 71 (#175 - I AM NOT A TRANSGRESSOR {%22}),
Male: #61; Feme: #175
} // #175

#309 as [#2, #1, #100, #1, #2, #2, #1, #200] = Barabbas (G912): {UMBRA: #9
as #309 % #41 = #22} 1) the captive robber whom the Jews begged Pilate to
release instead of Christ;

“Notice must be taken of the ground of proof that reveals the possibility
of this a priori cognition and at the same time limits all such principles
to a condition that must never be neglected if they are not to be
misunderstood and extended in use further than the original sense which the
understanding places in them will allow: namely, that they contain only the
conditions of possible experience in general, insofar as it is subject to a
priori laws. Hence I do not say: that things in themselves contain a
magnitude, their reality a degree, their existence a connection of
accidents in a substance, and so on; for that no one can prove, because
such a synthetic connection out of mere concepts, in which all relation to
sensory intuition on the one hand and all connection of such intuition in a
possible experi- ence on the other is lacking, is utterly impossible.

Therefore the essential limitation on the concepts in these principles is:
that only as objects of experience are all things necessarily subject a
priori to the aforementioned conditions.
From this there follows then secondly a specifically characteristic way of
proving the same thing: that the above-mentioned principles are not [4:309]
referred directly to appearances and their relation, but to the possibility
of experience, for which appearances constitute only the matter but not the
form; that is, they are referred to the objectively and universally valid
synthetic propositions through which judgments of experience are
distinguished from mere judgments of perception.

This happens because the appearances, as mere intuitions that fill a part
of space and time, are subject to the concept of magnitude, which
synthetically unifies the manifold of intuitions a priori according to
rules; and because the real in the appearances must have a degree, insofar
as perception contains, beyond intuition, sensation as well, between which
and nothing, i.e., the complete disappearance of sensation, a transition
always occurs by diminution, insofar, that is, as sensation itself fills no
part of space and time, (SEE NOTE: #1) but yet the transition to sensation
from empty time or space is possible only in time, with the consequence
that although sensation, as the quality of empirical intuition with respect
to that by which a sensation differs specifically from other sensations,
can never be cognized a priori, it nonetheless can, in a possible
experience in general, as the magnitude of perception, be distinguished
intensively from every other sensation of the same kind; from which, then,
the application of mathematics to nature, with respect to the sensory
intuition whereby nature is given to us, is first made possible and
determined.

Mostly, however, the reader must attend to the way of proving the
principles that appear under the name of the Analogies of experience. For
since these do not concern the generation of intuitions, as do the
principles for applying mathematics to natural science in general, but the
connection of their existence in one experience, and since this connection
can be nothing other than the determination of existence in time according
to necessary laws, under which alone the connection is objectively valid
and therefore is experience: it follows that the proof does not refer to
synthetic unity in the connection of things in themselves, but of
perceptions, and of these indeed not with respect to their content, but to
the determination of time and to the relation of existence in time in
accordance with universal laws.

These universal laws contain therefore the necessity of the determination
of existence in time in general (hence a priori according to a rule of the
understanding), if the empirical determination in relative time is to be
objectively valid, and therefore to be experience.” [CAMBRIDGE TEXTS IN THE
HISTORY OF PHILOSOPHY, Kant's Prolegomena to Any Future Metaphysics, IDEA
@309]

Note #1: Warmth, light, etc. are just as great (according to degree) in a
small space as in a large one; just as the inner representations (pain,
consciousness in general) are not smaller according to degree whether they
last a short or a long time. Hence the magnitude here is just as great in a
point and in an instant as in every space and time however large. Degrees
are therefore magnitudes, not, however, in intuition, but in accordance
with mere sensation, or indeed with the magnitude of the ground of an
intuition, and can be assessed as magnitudes only through the relation of 1
to 0, i.e., in that every sensation can proceed in a certain time to vanish
through infinite intermediate degrees, or to grow from nothing to a
determinate sensation through infinite moments of accretion. (Quantitas
qualitatis est gradus.)

<http://strangebeautiful.com/other-texts/kant-prolegomena-cambridge.pdf>
--
YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

Private “Saint Andrews” Street on the edge of the Central Business District
dated 16th May, 2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as
a Notice of an Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTASIS as DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

EXISTENCE / *OUSIA*.

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
The Peeler
2018-11-08 17:51:40 UTC
On Thu, 08 Nov 2018 07:13:45 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
Virginia Nguyen, nee Iames, would disagree, as she married one of them.
She would not. And a White person (aka Human) cannot 'marry' another
species.
They are of the same species, serb pig!
Post by Michael Ejercito
You have no evidence of plagiarism.
YOU got, no evidence of originality to override the default assumption
of jew plagiarism.
Yes, we got EVERY evidence of originality: there is NO other article like
that!
Post by Michael Ejercito
You can not even spell his name right!
HE can not even spell his own name right. He tried to anglicise it to
avoid detection as a jew and FAILED MISERABLY!
He ALWAYS talked about being Jewish, you psychotic braindead serbian bitch
who keeps trying to pass herself off as a "Brit" and "WASP"! LOL
Post by Michael Ejercito
Michael
Tony about psychopath Razovic:
"You have really made a complete fool out your self but you are too dumb to
notice."
MID: <951ce6b3-9c49-4426-ba53-***@googlegroups.com>
Michael Ejercito
2018-11-09 13:57:28 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
You were never able to deal with articles written by Jeff Jacoby!
You were never able to have any opinions of your own without Jeff
Kakobstein's inane plagiarised comments!
You have no evidence of plagiarism.
YOU got, no evidence of originality to override the default assumption
of jew plagiarism.
No such default assumption exists.
Post by Michael Ejercito
You can not even spell his name right!
HE can not even spell his own name right. He tried to anglicise it to
avoid detection as a jew and FAILED MISERABLY!
Jeff Jacoby has always said he is Jewish.

Michael

https://www.avg.com
2018-11-10 16:26:08 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
You were never able to deal with articles written by Jeff Jacoby!
You were never able to have any opinions of your own without Jeff
Kakobstein's inane plagiarised comments!
You have no evidence of plagiarism.
YOU got, no evidence of originality to override the default assumption
of jew plagiarism.
No such default assumption exists.
Such a default assumption has ALWAYS existed.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
You can not even spell his name right!
HE can not even spell his own name right. He tried to anglicise it to
avoid detection as a jew and FAILED MISERABLY!
Jeff Jacoby has always said he is Jewish.
He has not. He tried to anglicise his original jew name PRECISELY to
avoid being identified as such. What other possible reason could
there have been to change Kakobstein into Jacoby???
Post by Michael Ejercito
Michael

2018-11-10 17:24:39 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Jeff Jacoby has always said he is Jewish.
He has not.
Yeah, he has.

LOL

Are there *ANY* Jews you're not afraid of, Gordon?

-Gordon Radovich
The Peeler
2018-11-10 20:05:46 UTC
On Sat, 10 Nov 2018 08:26:08 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
No such default assumption exists.
Such a default assumption has ALWAYS existed.
ONLY in an idiot's "mind"! Are you that idiot, idiot? <BG>
Post by Michael Ejercito
Jeff Jacoby has always said he is Jewish.
He has not. He tried to anglicise his original jew name PRECISELY to
avoid being identified as such.
He has always said that he was Jewish, psychotic idiot!
What other possible reason could
there have been to change Kakobstein into Jacoby???
Because MOST names that would be hard to pronounce in another country get
adapted to that country's usage, idiot!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Michael
"The Jews" about defeated gay Razovic:
"We've reduced him to a terminally brain-damaged shell over the years."
2018-11-06 15:26:50 UTC
On Tue, 06 Nov 2018 05:32:15 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
Nithing, there is nothing needledicked about me.
Dreckgook, ALL of you slant eyed subhuman gooks are needledicked.
Dreckserb, you sure got an unhealthy interest in men's genitals and arses.
You know what kind of "men" are known to be like that, you FLAMING FAG? <G>
Post by Michael Ejercito
You were never able to deal with articles written by Jeff Jacoby!
You were never able to have any opinions of your own without Jeff
Kakobstein's inane plagiarised comments!
Yet your master Michael regularly makes you BLEED and SCREECH hysterically
with his superior opinions! LOL
Post by Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
"The Jews" to poor dumb anal Razovic:
"Nobody here gets tired of exposing you for the idiot you are, Gordon!"
2018-10-30 15:04:35 UTC
On Tue, 30 Oct 2018 05:55:18 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by The Jews
What would you DO with the proof, Gordon?
Add me to the list of Jews you're hiding from?
LOL
What a pathetic goose-stepper you've turned out to be!
You're too SCARED to find OUT jew bastard ! That's why you tried to
throw, circumcised jew cunt Iris under the jew bus instead !
What a pathetic non-white inferiorist you've turned out to be !
NOT, so uppity after the Pissboig pogrom®™, ARE you jew bastard ?
No, WONDER you hide from Humans !
Today Pissboig, tomorrow da Voild!
"Laugh, laugh, laugh"
Indeed, you got an impressively big mouth! But you are STILL housebound, you
ridiculous housebound bigmouth! LOL

Yesterday Nuremberg, tomorrow da Voild! You can bet on it, dreckserb
Razovic! Your kind is doomed! The Jews will continue to rule!
Post by Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
Michael about psychopath Razovic:
"The mangina projects about everything because his life is shit."
MID: <p3inua$ud7$***@dont-email.me>
Michael Ejercito
2018-11-03 17:38:53 UTC
Post by The Jews
What would you DO with the proof, Gordon?
Add me to the list of Jews you're hiding from?
LOL
What a pathetic goose-stepper you've turned out to be!
You're too SCARED to find OUT jew bastard ! That's why you tried to
throw, circumcised jew cunt Iris under the jew bus instead !
What a pathetic non-white inferiorist you've turned out to be !
NOT, so uppity after the Pissboig pogrom®™, ARE you jew bastard ?
No, WONDER you hide from Humans !
Today Pissboig, tomorrow da Voild!
"Laugh, laugh, laugh"
Indeed, you got an impressively big mouth! But you are STILL housebound, you
ridiculous housebound bigmouth! LOL
Indeed the mangina is.
Post by The Peeler
Yesterday Nuremberg, tomorrow da Voild! You can bet on it, dreckserb
Razovic! Your kind is doomed! The Jews will continue to rule!
Here is Chris's comment.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/10/kat-ainsworth/vox-guns-in-the-us-make-arguments-bigots-more-dangerous-2/#comment-4109818

1. It’s Vox, sort of like the Huffington Post run by Chris Griffin of Family
Guy.
2. It’s a lot harder to suppress speech here with the jihadi’s veto.
Europeans pee their pants at the idea of saying anything which might offend
islamists or violent leftists.

https://www.avg.com
2018-11-04 17:53:06 UTC
On Sat, 3 Nov 2018 10:38:53 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]

Watch, it anus!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Indeed the mangina is.
Indeed inane you are.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Here is Chris's comment.
Greek Chrissie and greek his inane plagiarised comment. What WOULD
you do without them, you vapid diarrhoea-for-brains Oriental monkey?

2018-11-04 19:05:51 UTC
On Sun, 04 Nov 2018 09:53:06 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by The Peeler
Indeed, you got an impressively big mouth! But you are STILL housebound, you
ridiculous housebound bigmouth! LOL
Indeed the mangina is.
Indeed inane you are.
...projects the grand-master of inane "contributions", serb psychopath
Razovic, Usenet's "famous" sexual cripple! LOL
Post by Michael Ejercito
Here is Chris's comment.
Greek Chrissie and greek his inane plagiarised comment.
Instead, your OWN life keeps "greeking" YOU ...and obviously VERY hard
...EVERY day!
What WOULD you do without them, you vapid diarrhoea-for-brains Oriental
monkey?
He ENJOYS slapping you around with them and making you bleed, you dumb
psychotic serb bitch! LOL
"Assholes come
Assholes go
But the revd asshole goes on forever.
(and he speaks through it)"
Michael Ejercito
2018-11-05 13:48:02 UTC
On Sat, 3 Nov 2018 10:38:53 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Watch, it anus!
We watch vulva instead.

http://redbust.com/stuff/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots-redhead-playboy-20.jpg
Post by Michael Ejercito
Indeed the mangina is.
Indeed inane you are.
You are the inane one here.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Here is Chris's comment.
Greek Chrissie and greek his inane plagiarised comment. What WOULD
you do without them, you vapid diarrhoea-for-brains Oriental monkey?
You could never deal with his comments.

Here is my comment.

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/10/kat-ainsworth/vox-guns-in-the-us-make-arguments-bigots-more-dangerous-2/#comment-4110448

I wonder why they never mention Russia, Brazil, Mexico, or Estonia.

Come to think of it, they do not mention Jamaica either.

https://www.avg.com
Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
2018-11-06 13:32:15 UTC
On Mon, 5 Nov 2018 05:48:02 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
Indeed the mangina is.
Indeed inane you are.
You are the inane one here.
Nobody but NOBODY is as inane as you, you gormless slant eyed
mongoloid.

Happy new half hour asshole!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
Here is Chris's comment.
Greek Chrissie and greek his inane plagiarised comment. What WOULD
you do without them, you vapid diarrhoea-for-brains Oriental monkey?
You could never deal with his comments.
Plagiarised inanity doesn't NEED dealing with, mong!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Here is my comment.
Greek your inane plagiarised comment TOO, you gormless slant eyed
mongoloid!

Michael Ejercito
2018-11-06 14:12:18 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
Indeed the mangina is.
Indeed inane you are.
You are the inane one here.
Nobody but NOBODY is as inane as you, you gormless slant eyed
mongoloid.
Wrong again.
Post by Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
Happy new half hour asshole!
You do not even get to have that.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
Here is Chris's comment.
Greek Chrissie and greek his inane plagiarised comment. What WOULD
you do without them, you vapid diarrhoea-for-brains Oriental monkey?
You could never deal with his comments.
Plagiarised inanity doesn't NEED dealing with, mong!
There is nothing plagiarized about it.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Here is my comment.
Greek your inane plagiarised comment TOO, you gormless slant eyed
mongoloid!
Here is another comment from me.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/10/kat-ainsworth/vox-guns-in-the-us-make-arguments-bigots-more-dangerous-2/#comment-4111060

Let us discuss what would actually happen if the police tried to confiscate
guns.

The likelihood of being targeted for confiscation would be directly
proportional to the melanin content of one’s skin.

https://www.avg.com
2018-11-07 13:02:51 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
Indeed the mangina is.
Indeed inane you are.
You are the inane one here.
Nobody but NOBODY is as inane as you, you gormless slant eyed
mongoloid.
Wrong again.
Anything BUT.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
Happy new half hour asshole!
You do not even get to have that.
All YOU get is another mouthful of jew diarrhoea.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
Here is Chris's comment.
Greek Chrissie and greek his inane plagiarised comment. What WOULD
you do without them, you vapid diarrhoea-for-brains Oriental monkey?
You could never deal with his comments.
Plagiarised inanity doesn't NEED dealing with, mong!
There is nothing plagiarized about it.
It's ALL plagiarised. And inane.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Here is my comment.
Greek your inane plagiarised comment TOO, you gormless slant eyed
mongoloid!
Here is another comment from me.
Greek that one too, then, you gormless slant eyed mongoloid!

2018-11-07 13:33:22 UTC
On Wed, 07 Nov 2018 05:02:51 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
Wrong again.
Anything BUT.
Slave, if your master says WRONG, it means WRONG! Capisci, slave?
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
Happy new half hour asshole!
You do not even get to have that.
All YOU get is another mouthful of jew diarrhoea.
In fact, you are PROJECTING ...BLATANTLY! LOL
Post by Michael Ejercito
There is nothing plagiarized about it.
It's ALL plagiarised.
Not that you could prove.
And inane.
That's you!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Here is another comment from me.
Greek that one too, then, you gormless slant eyed mongoloid!
Instead, your OWN life (if one can call that spastic thing you are suffering
from a "life" at all) keeps "greeking" YOU ...and obviously VERY hard
...EVERY DAY!
"GB" adressing poor dumb anal Razovic:
"You really are painfully stupid, as well as deranged."
MID: <pcf5l1$1l8$***@dont-email.me>
Michael Ejercito
2018-11-07 13:38:38 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
You could never deal with his comments.
Plagiarised inanity doesn't NEED dealing with, mong!
There is nothing plagiarized about it.
It's ALL plagiarised. And inane.
Not that you can show.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Here is my comment.
Greek your inane plagiarised comment TOO, you gormless slant eyed
mongoloid!
Here is another comment from me.
Greek that one too, then, you gormless slant eyed mongoloid!
Here is another comment from me.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/10/kat-ainsworth/vox-guns-in-the-us-make-arguments-bigots-more-dangerous-2/#comment-4110449

Has this guy ever heard of Sten guns?

https://www.avg.com
2018-11-08 13:04:05 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
You could never deal with his comments.
Plagiarised inanity doesn't NEED dealing with, mong!
There is nothing plagiarized about it.
It's ALL plagiarised. And inane.
Not that you can show.
Not that you can disprove.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Here is my comment.
Greek your inane plagiarised comment TOO, you gormless slant eyed
mongoloid!
Here is another comment from me.
Greek that one too, then, you gormless slant eyed mongoloid!
Here is another comment from me.
Greek that one too, then. Nobody reads them, I don't know why you
bother retyping all that shite.

2018-11-08 17:22:55 UTC
On Thu, 08 Nov 2018 05:04:05 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
Not that you can show.
Not that you can disprove.
We CAN disprove your lie, dreckserb: there's NO other article like that!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Here is another comment from me.
Greek that one too, then.
Your OWN life (if one can call that spastic thing you are suffering from a
"life" at all) keeps "greeking" YOU ...and obviously VERY hard ...EVERY DAY!
Nobody reads them, I don't know why you
bother retyping all that shite.
INTELLIGENT people care about his comments, idiotic dreckserb!
Tony addressing poor psychopathic dumb anal Razovic:
"You are stupid and an insult to the human race."
MID: <7846ec76-af09-4e7a-b316-***@googlegroups.com>
The Peeler
2018-11-06 15:37:10 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
You are the inane one here.
Nobody but NOBODY is as inane as you, you gormless slant eyed
mongoloid.
...projects the grand-master of inane "contributions", serb psychopath
Razovic, Usenet's "famous" sexual cripple! LOL
Post by Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
Happy new half hour asshole!
The grand-master of inane "contributions" just "struck" again! LOL
Post by Michael Ejercito
You could never deal with his comments.
Plagiarised inanity doesn't NEED dealing with, mong!
It's obvious that you feel inferior every time you see his superior original
comments, dumb dreckserb!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Here is my comment.
Greek your inane plagiarised comment TOO, you gormless slant eyed
Instead, your OWN life (if one can call that spastic thing you are suffering
from a "life" at all) keeps "greeking" YOU ...and obviously VERY hard
...EVERY DAY!
Post by Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
shadow to housebound cripple Razovic:
"Temper, temper little serbian muzzie or your colostomy bag will start
leaking again."
MID: <570d39cb$0$61723$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>

SPOT ON!
The Peeler
2018-10-29 17:43:12 UTC
On Mon, 29 Oct 2018 06:23:12 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by The Jews
Today Pittsboig tomorrow who knowsh?
Everybody knows! With you- it'll be never! LOL
That's RIGHT jew master...you'd have to find where I infest
foist !
And that ain't, EVER gonna happen !
One day your whereabouts WILL be found out, you abnormal housebound cowar.
Not by us, but by the authorities!

The Peeler
2018-10-28 21:11:55 UTC
She's munching another big load of jizz, the insatiable serb cocksucker!
Listen to her trying (and failing) to talk with another big load in her
filthy serb gob!
Today Pittsboig tomorrow who knowsh?
It could, be YOUR jew shul in B'rookline Mass jew pedo BARUCH!
YOU, are SHAFE though....you were BANNED several MONTHSH ago for
POPPING little jew shub-cherries behind the shul wall.
Cheers!
"Cheers" is what she says when she's just about to gulp it all down in one
go! LOL

Enjoy your latest fresh hot cum meal, cocksucking Razovic!
--
bozo to dumb anal Goran Razovic:
"you're just a human cesspool with a keyboard"