MI5 Accuse .... "he's a terrorist"
Add Reply
M***@closed.gov.uk
2020-01-06 20:50:18 UTC
This is getting boring. I'm posting the various things MI5 have said
about me since 1990. Usually when they make these accusations MI5
claim it's either very serious, or incredible funny, or both at the
same time.

In early 2002 I was in the waiting room at lawyers Bates Wells
Braithwaite in central London. I think at the time they were located
in Cheapside.

From out the window there came a voice of an adult black male, who
said, among other things, that I was a "terrorist".

Obviously I'm not a terrorist. MI5's slightly thick agents make stuff
up.

Another incident in Summmer 2017 occurred in downtown Vancouver. I
asked an elderly Canadian male for directions to a shopping mall. He
answered by saying "I'm a terrorist". I asked him again. He just kept
repeating "I'm a terrorist". MI5 had told him what to say.

I plainly am not a terrorist. I am the terrorised party, I am the
victim, I am not a perpetrator.

It seems MI5 are amusing themselves too much. The real problem is
their management which thinks it is funny to torment a mentally
disabled man.

You don't want to employ 4,000 staff with a budget of probably well
over a billion pounds a year, when this is how they spend the
resources.
M***@closed.gov.uk
2020-01-10 11:25:07 UTC
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
This is getting boring
No one's answered my "terrorist" post. Perhaps everyone else finds my
messages boring.

Now, I have to convice MI5 and their proxies, the people they instruct
to speak at me, that I am boring. They've made their careers out of
tormenting me, so this could be tricky.

I genuinely am boring. I don't know why MI5 have been targeting me for
almost 30 years. I wasn't interesting at school. "All work and no play
makes Jack a dull boy", as Sean F said to me at school.
G***@skata.co.uk
2020-01-10 16:48:20 UTC
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
This is getting boring
No one's answered my "terrorist" post. Perhaps everyone else finds my
messages boring.
Far from it. It is more likely that MI5 cancelled all the posts
answering your 'terrorist plot' post.
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
Now, I have to convice MI5 and their proxies, the people they instruct
to speak at me, that I am boring. They've made their careers out of
tormenting me, so this could be tricky.
Being boring has no impact on MI5 stalking/targeting policies...don't
waste your time.
He probably ended up working at MI5.
Peeler
2020-01-10 17:31:12 UTC
On Fri, 10 Jan 2020 08:48:20 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

<FLUSH the usual clinically insane bullshit>

...and nothing's left!
youngsters 'mature'."
MID: <gKNUE.1374684$***@usenetxs.com>
M***@closed.gov.uk
2020-01-11 20:00:12 UTC
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
This is getting boring
No one's answered my "terrorist" post. Perhaps everyone else finds my
messages boring.
Far from it. It is more likely that MI5 cancelled all the posts
answering your 'terrorist plot' post.
You're sneering.

I think everyone is bored of my posts. I don't blame you, *I* am bored
with my posts.
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
I genuinely am boring. I don't know why MI5 have been targeting me for
almost 30 years. I wasn't interesting at school. "All work and no play
makes Jack a dull boy", as Sean F said to me at school.
He probably ended up working at MI5.
Kylie Pentelow on ITN smirked at me on the news this evening. I didn't
even keep a copy of the video clip, because it was too slight, it
wouldn't convince anyone.

This was just after reading a news clip about 176 people dead in the
Ukrainian plane disaster. She chose an inappropriate moment to grin
stupidly.
G***@skata.co.uk
2020-01-11 20:38:32 UTC
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
This is getting boring
No one's answered my "terrorist" post. Perhaps everyone else finds my
messages boring.
Far from it. It is more likely that MI5 cancelled all the posts
answering your 'terrorist plot' post.
You're sneering.
Not at all. This is what a sneer would look like:
<sneer>
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
I think everyone is bored of my posts. I don't blame you, *I* am bored
with my posts.
You may be bored with them, but we find them entertaining and
informative.
That's just to let you know that MI5 hasn't stopped stalking you.
M***@closed.gov.uk
2020-01-11 21:01:43 UTC
currently 20:58 11/01/2020

Things are quiet on the mindcontrol front now. However there is quite
a lot of organised stalking.

The TV nuisance is still active.

G***@skata.co.uk
2020-01-11 21:09:02 UTC
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
currently 20:58 11/01/2020
Things are quiet on the mindcontrol front now. However there is quite
a lot of organised stalking.
The TV nuisance is still active.
Kylie Pentelow on ITN smirked at me on the news this evening. I didn't
even keep a copy of the video clip, because it was too slight, it
wouldn't convince anyone.
This was just after reading a news clip about 176 people dead in the
Ukrainian plane disaster. She chose an inappropriate moment to grin
stupidly.
Full mindcontrol will resume on Monday when everyone at MI5 gets back
from their Christmas break.
Peeler
2020-01-11 22:07:19 UTC
On Sat, 11 Jan 2020 13:09:02 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "***@skata.co.uk",
farted again:

<FLUSH more of the psychopath's usual clinically insane shit>

...and nothing's left, again!
M***@closed.gov.uk
2020-01-12 21:01:46 UTC
currently 20:59 12/01/2020

I went for a walk to Tooting Bec tube station this morning, 1.5 miles
each way. This helps my back pain. On my way there, a man approaching
me said the word "maddening" into his cell phone.

This wasn't clearly from MI5. It was the sort of thing they would do,
but it was too imprecise to label a definite instance of stalking.

I was recording this incident, but didn't take a picture, or keep the
recording, because the reference is not clear enough.

I also went to the cafe on Balham Hill, where the Polish girl baristas
giggled at me. I didn't know my illness made me funny. I wonder how
much MI5 are paying them to giggle.
G***@skata.co.uk
2020-01-12 22:52:29 UTC
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
currently 20:59 12/01/2020
I went for a walk to Tooting Bec tube station this morning, 1.5 miles
each way. This helps my back pain. On my way there, a man approaching
me said the word "maddening" into his cell phone.
This wasn't clearly from MI5. It was the sort of thing they would do,
but it was too imprecise to label a definite instance of stalking.
You're right...that *could* have been a coincidence.
Standard MI5 rate for zero hour contractors, I would think.
Peeler
2020-01-12 22:58:08 UTC
On Sun, 12 Jan 2020 14:52:29 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
I would think.
You would, if you could, eh, dumb anal Razovic? Sadly, you can ONLY fart
around!
being widely accepted."
MID: <rlMUE.676067$***@usenetxs.com>
M***@closed.gov.uk
2020-01-15 00:05:21 UTC
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
I also went to the cafe on Balham Hill, where the Polish girl baristas
giggled at me. I didn't know my illness made me funny. I wonder how
much MI5 are paying them to giggle.
Standard MI5 rate for zero hour contractors, I would think.
Prince Harry's relocating to Victoria, BC. I read on the web that a
bone of contention between the UK and Canadian governments is, who
pays for his security.

Security is expensive. I think MI5's activities against me are at
roughly the same cost as Harry's security.

Greek bastard can pretend it's done on zero hours, but it isn't. GB
makes himself (or herself?) look stupid with the "zero hours"
argument, because it lacks sense.

Incidentally, I've been to Victoria a couple of times, many years ago.
It's a very Anglophile place. I got sworn at by a guy on the
instructions of MI5. Also a Canadian male to his girl, "I do not know
this person", laughing.

They'll like Harry, he's one of theirs. I don't know what they'll make
of Meghan. There are no coloured people in Victoria.
Vidcapper
2020-01-15 06:56:39 UTC
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
I also went to the cafe on Balham Hill, where the Polish girl baristas
giggled at me. I didn't know my illness made me funny. I wonder how
much MI5 are paying them to giggle.
Standard MI5 rate for zero hour contractors, I would think.
Prince Harry's relocating to Victoria, BC. I read on the web that a
bone of contention between the UK and Canadian governments is, who
pays for his security.
Security is expensive. I think MI5's activities against me are at
roughly the same cost as Harry's security.
So Harry's security cost is zero??
Paul Hyett, Cheltenham
KWills Shill #2
2020-01-15 10:13:46 UTC
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
I also went to the cafe on Balham Hill, where the Polish girl baristas
giggled at me. I didn't know my illness made me funny. I wonder how
much MI5 are paying them to giggle.
Standard MI5 rate for zero hour contractors, I would think.
Prince Harry's relocating to Victoria, BC. I read on the web that a
bone of contention between the UK and Canadian governments is, who
pays for his security.
Security is expensive. I think MI5's activities against me are at
roughly the same cost as Harry's security.
MI5 isn't spending any money on you.
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
Greek bastard can pretend it's done on zero hours, but it isn't. GB
makes himself (or herself?) look stupid with the "zero hours"
argument, because it lacks sense.
GB is only trying to cause you harm.
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
Incidentally, I've been to Victoria a couple of times, many years ago.
It's a very Anglophile place. I got sworn at by a guy on the
instructions of MI5.
What evidence can you offer that MI5 had anything to do with the
guy?
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
Also a Canadian male to his girl, "I do not know
this person", laughing.
What makes you think you had anything to do with the comment?
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
They'll like Harry, he's one of theirs. I don't know what they'll make
of Meghan. There are no coloured people in Victoria.
There are, of course, people of various racial backgrounds in
Victoria.
--
Shill #2
Los Angeles Branch.
G***@skata.co.uk
2020-01-15 13:10:26 UTC
On Wed, 15 Jan 2020 02:13:46 -0800, KWilly Shit #2
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
I also went to the cafe on Balham Hill, where the Polish girl baristas
giggled at me. I didn't know my illness made me funny. I wonder how
much MI5 are paying them to giggle.
Standard MI5 rate for zero hour contractors, I would think.
Prince Harry's relocating to Victoria, BC. I read on the web that a
bone of contention between the UK and Canadian governments is, who
pays for his security.
Security is expensive. I think MI5's activities against me are at
roughly the same cost as Harry's security.
MI5 isn't spending any money on you.
Yes they are, but nowhere as much as he 'thinks'.
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
Greek bastard can pretend it's done on zero hours, but it isn't. GB
makes himself (or herself?) look stupid with the "zero hours"
argument, because it lacks sense.
GB is only trying to cause you harm.
LIAR. YOU are the one saying he's a drug-fucked wacko.
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
Incidentally, I've been to Victoria a couple of times, many years ago.
It's a very Anglophile place. I got sworn at by a guy on the
instructions of MI5.
What evidence can you offer that MI5 had anything to do with the
guy?
It's obvious from the context.
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
Also a Canadian male to his girl, "I do not know
this person", laughing.
What makes you think you had anything to do with the comment?
Who else could they have been referring to?
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
They'll like Harry, he's one of theirs. I don't know what they'll make
of Meghan. There are no coloured people in Victoria.
There are, of course, people of various racial backgrounds in
Victoria.
Mostly gooks. Very few nigras (if any).

Why did you steal the real KWills's identity?
Peeler
2020-01-15 13:23:07 UTC
On Wed, 15 Jan 2020 05:10:26 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
Post by KWills Shill #2
MI5 isn't spending any money on you.
Yes they are, but nowhere as much as he 'thinks'.
NONSENSE! ...and flush the rest of your inevitable psychopathic nonsense!
KWills Shill #2
2020-01-16 10:20:37 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
I also went to the cafe on Balham Hill, where the Polish girl baristas
giggled at me. I didn't know my illness made me funny. I wonder how
much MI5 are paying them to giggle.
Standard MI5 rate for zero hour contractors, I would think.
Prince Harry's relocating to Victoria, BC. I read on the web that a
bone of contention between the UK and Canadian governments is, who
pays for his security.
Security is expensive. I think MI5's activities against me are at
roughly the same cost as Harry's security.
MI5 isn't spending any money on you.
Yes they are, but nowhere as much as he 'thinks'.
Only in the sense that some expense can be claimed for each
subject in England. MI5 can be claimed to protect everyone. Even
degenerate Serbs like you.
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
Greek bastard can pretend it's done on zero hours, but it isn't. GB
makes himself (or herself?) look stupid with the "zero hours"
argument, because it lacks sense.
GB is only trying to cause you harm.
LIAR.
How can the truth be a lie? Please explain.
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
YOU are the one saying he's a drug-fucked wacko.
Again I will request, and again you will prove you're lying, to
cite one time I've made such a claim. Since you are unable to be
honest, you will play an avoidance game of some sort.
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
Incidentally, I've been to Victoria a couple of times, many years ago.
It's a very Anglophile place. I got sworn at by a guy on the
instructions of MI5.
What evidence can you offer that MI5 had anything to do with the
guy?
It's obvious from the context.
Prove it.
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
Also a Canadian male to his girl, "I do not know
this person", laughing.
What makes you think you had anything to do with the comment?
Who else could they have been referring to?
Any other person near them. Or, someone not around. Without the
context of the conversation, we can't know.
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
They'll like Harry, he's one of theirs. I don't know what they'll make
of Meghan. There are no coloured people in Victoria.
There are, of course, people of various racial backgrounds in
Victoria.
Mostly gooks. Very few nigras (if any).
Your racism must make you're mommy proud.
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
Why did you steal the real KWills's identity?
Two long ears and a fluffy tail.
--
Shill #2
Los Angeles Branch.
G***@skata.co.uk
2020-01-16 13:50:59 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
I also went to the cafe on Balham Hill, where the Polish girl baristas
giggled at me. I didn't know my illness made me funny. I wonder how
much MI5 are paying them to giggle.
Standard MI5 rate for zero hour contractors, I would think.
Prince Harry's relocating to Victoria, BC. I read on the web that a
bone of contention between the UK and Canadian governments is, who
pays for his security.
Security is expensive. I think MI5's activities against me are at
roughly the same cost as Harry's security.
MI5 isn't spending any money on you.
Yes they are, but nowhere as much as he 'thinks'.
Only in the sense that some expense can be claimed for each
subject in England. MI5 can be claimed to protect everyone. Even
degenerate Serbs like you.
While MI5 does protect the public at large it also stalks and
mindcontrols selected individuals. Were a depraved Cracovian identity
thief such as you to ever infest the UK, you would be a likely
beneficiary.
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
Greek bastard can pretend it's done on zero hours, but it isn't. GB
makes himself (or herself?) look stupid with the "zero hours"
argument, because it lacks sense.
GB is only trying to cause you harm.
LIAR.
How can the truth be a lie? Please explain.
How can anything you post be other than a LIE? Please LIE.
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
YOU are the one saying he's a drug-fucked wacko.
Again I will request, and again you will prove you're lying, to
cite one time I've made such a claim. Since you are unable to be
honest, you will play an avoidance game of some sort.
Again, while you may not have used those very words, you did convey
that meaning....by your 'standards' that's equivalent to using those
very words.
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
Incidentally, I've been to Victoria a couple of times, many years ago.
It's a very Anglophile place. I got sworn at by a guy on the
instructions of MI5.
What evidence can you offer that MI5 had anything to do with the
guy?
It's obvious from the context.
Prove it.
The obvious doesn't NEED proving. You're simply too stupid to see it.
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
Also a Canadian male to his girl, "I do not know
this person", laughing.
What makes you think you had anything to do with the comment?
Who else could they have been referring to?
Any other person near them. Or, someone not around. Without the
context of the conversation, we can't know.
The context of the converstion is that it was said in the presence and
within earshot of a MI5 stalking beneficiary. That's how we know.
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
They'll like Harry, he's one of theirs. I don't know what they'll make
of Meghan. There are no coloured people in Victoria.
There are, of course, people of various racial backgrounds in
Victoria.
Mostly gooks. Very few nigras (if any).
Your racism must make you're[sic] mommy proud.
Your progressive political correctness must make you're mummy puke.
Classic evasion.
Peeler
2020-01-16 16:36:44 UTC
On Thu, 16 Jan 2020 05:50:59 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
Classic evasion.
NOPE, but another "classic" display of your clinical insanity, dreckserb!
doesn't know what's going on?"
MID: <FnMUE.676068$***@usenetxs.com>
KWills Shill #2
2020-01-17 10:28:13 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
I also went to the cafe on Balham Hill, where the Polish girl baristas
giggled at me. I didn't know my illness made me funny. I wonder how
much MI5 are paying them to giggle.
Standard MI5 rate for zero hour contractors, I would think.
Prince Harry's relocating to Victoria, BC. I read on the web that a
bone of contention between the UK and Canadian governments is, who
pays for his security.
Security is expensive. I think MI5's activities against me are at
roughly the same cost as Harry's security.
MI5 isn't spending any money on you.
Yes they are, but nowhere as much as he 'thinks'.
Only in the sense that some expense can be claimed for each
subject in England. MI5 can be claimed to protect everyone. Even
degenerate Serbs like you.
While MI5 does protect the public at large it also stalks and
mindcontrols selected individuals.
If that were true, you would have presented the evidence.
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
Were a depraved Cracovian identity
thief such as you to ever infest the UK, you would be a likely
beneficiary.
Your dishonesty about my nym is noted. And I've already publicly
declared my permission for MI5, or any other government agency of any
country, to use me for mind control on me. Nothing as of the time I
write this.
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
Greek bastard can pretend it's done on zero hours, but it isn't. GB
makes himself (or herself?) look stupid with the "zero hours"
argument, because it lacks sense.
GB is only trying to cause you harm.
LIAR.
How can the truth be a lie? Please explain.
How can anything you post be other than a LIE? Please LIE.
You didn't answer the question I asked of you. Are you really the
coward you present?
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
YOU are the one saying he's a drug-fucked wacko.
Again I will request, and again you will prove you're lying, to
cite one time I've made such a claim. Since you are unable to be
honest, you will play an avoidance game of some sort.
Again, while you may not have used those very words, you did convey
that meaning....by your 'standards' that's equivalent to using those
very words.
I did no such thing. If I had, you would have offered the cite
when I first asked for it.
Again you prove yourself the pathological liar you are.
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
Incidentally, I've been to Victoria a couple of times, many years ago.
It's a very Anglophile place. I got sworn at by a guy on the
instructions of MI5.
What evidence can you offer that MI5 had anything to do with the
guy?
It's obvious from the context.
Prove it.
The obvious doesn't NEED proving. You're simply too stupid to see it.
Your admission that you lied is accepted.
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
Also a Canadian male to his girl, "I do not know
this person", laughing.
What makes you think you had anything to do with the comment?
Who else could they have been referring to?
Any other person near them. Or, someone not around. Without the
context of the conversation, we can't know.
The context of the converstion is that it was said in the presence and
within earshot of a MI5 stalking beneficiary. That's how we know.
Your lying continues to fail.
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
Why did you steal the real KWills's identity?
Two long ears and a fluffy tail.
Classic evasion.
When you ask a question that has been proved deceptive, you will
get a silly answer. If you don't like this, try being honest.
--
Shill #2
Los Angeles Branch.
G***@skata.co.uk
2020-01-17 12:49:02 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
[...]
If 'auditory hallucinations' actually existed, you would have
presented the evidence.
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
Were a depraved Cracovian identity
thief such as you to ever infest the UK, you would be a likely
beneficiary.
Your dishonesty about my nym is noted.
Your dishonesty in stealing the identity of the real KWills is noted.
Post by KWills Shill #2
And I've already publicly
declared my permission for MI5, or any other government agency of any
country, to use me for mind control on me. Nothing as of the time I
write this.
It doesn't work that way. How dumb ARE you???
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
Greek bastard can pretend it's done on zero hours, but it isn't. GB
makes himself (or herself?) look stupid with the "zero hours"
argument, because it lacks sense.
GB is only trying to cause you harm.
LIAR.
How can the truth be a lie? Please explain.
How can anything you post be other than a LIE? Please LIE.
You didn't answer the question I asked of you. Are you really the
coward you present?
You didn't appreciate that you don't GET to aks questions. Are you
really as stupid as you sound?
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
YOU are the one saying he's a drug-fucked wacko.
Again I will request, and again you will prove you're lying, to
cite one time I've made such a claim. Since you are unable to be
honest, you will play an avoidance game of some sort.
Again, while you may not have used those very words, you did convey
that meaning....by your 'standards' that's equivalent to using those
very words.
I did no such thing. If I had, you would have offered the cite
when I first asked for it.
You did EXACTLY that...consistently.
Post by KWills Shill #2
Again you prove yourself the pathological liar you are.
Ironic, coming from a compulsive LIAR who lies INSTINCTIVELY!
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
Incidentally, I've been to Victoria a couple of times, many years ago.
It's a very Anglophile place. I got sworn at by a guy on the
instructions of MI5.
What evidence can you offer that MI5 had anything to do with the
guy?
It's obvious from the context.
Prove it.
The obvious doesn't NEED proving. You're simply too stupid to see it.
Your admission that you lied is accepted.
Your admission that you are too stupid to see it is noted.
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
Also a Canadian male to his girl, "I do not know
this person", laughing.
What makes you think you had anything to do with the comment?
Who else could they have been referring to?
Any other person near them. Or, someone not around. Without the
context of the conversation, we can't know.
The context of the converstion is that it was said in the presence and
within earshot of a MI5 stalking beneficiary. That's how we know.
Your lying continues to fail.
You lying continues...relentlessly.
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
Why did you steal the real KWills's identity?
Two long ears and a fluffy tail.
Classic evasion.
When you ask a question that has been proved deceptive, you will
get a silly answer. If you don't like this, try being honest.
When you refuse to answer why you stole the real KWills's identity
time after time that is classic evasion.

Don't bother trying being honest...you're INCAPABLE of honesty and
EXEMPT from it!
Peeler
2020-01-17 14:55:43 UTC
On Fri, 17 Jan 2020 04:49:02 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "***@skata.co.uk",
farted again:

<FLUSH another load of the predictable boring psychopathic bullshit unread
again>

...and nothing's left, AGAIN! LOL
KWills Shill #2
2020-01-18 12:58:29 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
[...]
It was already presented. If you're too stump stupid to pay
attention, that is your issue to address.
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
Were a depraved Cracovian identity
thief such as you to ever infest the UK, you would be a likely
beneficiary.
Your dishonesty about my nym is noted.
Your dishonesty in stealing the identity of the real KWills is noted.
Your continued dishonesty is noted.
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
Post by KWills Shill #2
And I've already publicly
declared my permission for MI5, or any other government agency of any
country, to use me for mind control on me. Nothing as of the time I
write this.
It doesn't work that way.
It doesn't work at all.
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
How dumb ARE you???
You consistently prove I am your intellectually superior.
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
Greek bastard can pretend it's done on zero hours, but it isn't. GB
makes himself (or herself?) look stupid with the "zero hours"
argument, because it lacks sense.
GB is only trying to cause you harm.
LIAR.
How can the truth be a lie? Please explain.
I see you are unable to explain. I'm not surprised.
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
How can anything you post be other than a LIE? Please LIE.
You didn't answer the question I asked of you. Are you really the
coward you present?
You didn't appreciate that you don't GET to aks questions. Are you
really as stupid as you sound?
Your admission, by default, that you ARE as stupid as you present
is accepted.
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
YOU are the one saying he's a drug-fucked wacko.
Again I will request, and again you will prove you're lying, to
cite one time I've made such a claim. Since you are unable to be
honest, you will play an avoidance game of some sort.
Again, while you may not have used those very words, you did convey
that meaning....by your 'standards' that's equivalent to using those
very words.
I did no such thing. If I had, you would have offered the cite
when I first asked for it.
You did EXACTLY that...consistently.
Yet you have to lie to make the claim. Odd that.
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
Post by KWills Shill #2
Again you prove yourself the pathological liar you are.
Ironic, coming from a compulsive LIAR who lies INSTINCTIVELY!
Your use of projection continues to fail.
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
Incidentally, I've been to Victoria a couple of times, many years ago.
It's a very Anglophile place. I got sworn at by a guy on the
instructions of MI5.
What evidence can you offer that MI5 had anything to do with the
guy?
It's obvious from the context.
Prove it.
The obvious doesn't NEED proving. You're simply too stupid to see it.
Your admission that you lied is accepted.
Your admission that you are too stupid to see it is noted.
ibid.
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
Why did you steal the real KWills's identity?
Two long ears and a fluffy tail.
Classic evasion.
When you ask a question that has been proved deceptive, you will
get a silly answer. If you don't like this, try being honest.
When you refuse to answer why you stole the real KWills's identity
time after time that is classic evasion.
Don't bother trying being honest...you're INCAPABLE of honesty and
EXEMPT from it!
If that were true, you would be able to cite at least one lie
from me. As of the time I write this, you've had to lie about what
I've posted.
Your defeat is accepted. You are dismissed. Whine about this if
you wish.
--
Shill #2
Los Angeles Branch.
G***@skata.co.uk
2020-01-18 13:52:40 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
[...]
It was never presented and for good reason. 'Auditory hallucinations'
(if any) only 'exist' in the mind of the beneficiary and therefore
CANNOT be scientifically proven to exist.
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
Were a depraved Cracovian identity
thief such as you to ever infest the UK, you would be a likely
beneficiary.
Your dishonesty about my nym is noted.
Your dishonesty in stealing the identity of the real KWills is noted.
Your continued dishonesty is noted.
Your ongoing LYING is noted and recorded.
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
Post by KWills Shill #2
And I've already publicly
declared my permission for MI5, or any other government agency of any
country, to use me for mind control on me. Nothing as of the time I
write this.
It doesn't work that way.
It doesn't work at all.
It certainly does. THEY decide who to target, not you.
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
How dumb ARE you???
You consistently prove I am your intellectually superior.
You consistently prove the exact opposite is true.
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
Greek bastard can pretend it's done on zero hours, but it isn't. GB
makes himself (or herself?) look stupid with the "zero hours"
argument, because it lacks sense.
GB is only trying to cause you harm.
LIAR.
How can the truth be a lie? Please explain.
Attributions gap. Cowardlily snipped by the fake KWilly.
Post by KWills Shill #2
I see you are unable to explain. I'm not surprised.
I see you are starting to snip dishonestly. Why should we be
surprised?
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
How can anything you post be other than a LIE? Please LIE.
You didn't answer the question I asked of you. Are you really the
coward you present?
You didn't appreciate that you don't GET to aks questions. Are you
really as stupid as you sound?
Your admission, by default, that you ARE as stupid as you present
is accepted.
Your acknowledgement that only WE aks the questions is noted and
accepted.
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
YOU are the one saying he's a drug-fucked wacko.
Again I will request, and again you will prove you're lying, to
cite one time I've made such a claim. Since you are unable to be
honest, you will play an avoidance game of some sort.
Again, while you may not have used those very words, you did convey
that meaning....by your 'standards' that's equivalent to using those
very words.
I did no such thing. If I had, you would have offered the cite
when I first asked for it.
You did EXACTLY that...consistently.
Yet you have to lie to make the claim. Odd that.
Yet you cannot do anything BUT lie. Not really odd, that.
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
Post by KWills Shill #2
Again you prove yourself the pathological liar you are.
Ironic, coming from a compulsive LIAR who lies INSTINCTIVELY!
Your use of projection continues to fail.
Your inability to refute the truth is noted.
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
Incidentally, I've been to Victoria a couple of times, many years ago.
It's a very Anglophile place. I got sworn at by a guy on the
instructions of MI5.
What evidence can you offer that MI5 had anything to do with the
guy?
It's obvious from the context.
Prove it.
The obvious doesn't NEED proving. You're simply too stupid to see it.
Your admission that you lied is accepted.
Your admission that you are too stupid to see it is noted.
ibid.
Evasion noted.
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
Why did you steal the real KWills's identity?
Two long ears and a fluffy tail.
Classic evasion.
When you ask a question that has been proved deceptive, you will
get a silly answer. If you don't like this, try being honest.
When you refuse to answer why you stole the real KWills's identity
time after time that is classic evasion.
Don't bother trying being honest...you're INCAPABLE of honesty and
EXEMPT from it!
If that were true, you would be able to cite at least one lie
from me. As of the time I write this, you've had to lie about what
I've posted.
There hasn't been ONE thing you've said that HASN'T been a lie.
Post by KWills Shill #2
Your defeat is accepted. You are dismissed. Whine about this if
you wish.
In other words, you are about to slither away from the thread, as
you've done so many times before.

Do you speak like you write? It sounds awfully stilted. Perhaps you
need remedial colloquial English lessons?
Peeler
2020-01-18 16:56:09 UTC
On Sat, 18 Jan 2020 05:52:40 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "***@skata.co.uk",
farted again:

<FLUSH another load of the serb peasant's clinically insane shit>

...and nothing's left!
on Facebook is incapable of consent?"
MID: <Og0VE.1298131$***@usenetxs.com>
M***@closed.gov.uk
2020-01-15 20:31:03 UTC
On Wed, 15 Jan 2020 02:13:46 -0800, KWills Shill #2
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
They'll like Harry, he's one of theirs. I don't know what they'll make
of Meghan. There are no coloured people in Victoria.
There are, of course, people of various racial backgrounds in
Victoria.
Have you actually been there? I've visited Victoria several times
since 1994.

The place is an Anglo outpost on the west coast. I remember once
seeing a group of youths ganging up on a homeless guy on the pavement.
It wasn't nice of them to gang up on him.
KWills Shill #2
2020-01-16 10:20:48 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
They'll like Harry, he's one of theirs. I don't know what they'll make
of Meghan. There are no coloured people in Victoria.
There are, of course, people of various racial backgrounds in
Victoria.
Have you actually been there? I've visited Victoria several times
since 1994.
I was there a little over a year ago. A very beautiful city. I
would like to return and see more of it.
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
The place is an Anglo outpost on the west coast. I remember once
seeing a group of youths ganging up on a homeless guy on the pavement.
It wasn't nice of them to gang up on him.
I did see mostly those who will fit the demographic of "white." I
also saw Asians and a fair number of people who would fit the "black"
demographic.
I never experienced anything negative. In fact, I found the
people displaying the politeness Canada is know for.
--
Shill #2
Los Angeles Branch.
G***@skata.co.uk
2020-01-16 13:51:08 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
They'll like Harry, he's one of theirs. I don't know what they'll make
of Meghan. There are no coloured people in Victoria.
There are, of course, people of various racial backgrounds in
Victoria.
Have you actually been there? I've visited Victoria several times
since 1994.
I was there a little over a year ago. A very beautiful city. I
would like to return and see more of it.
I bet they would not like to see more of an identity thief like you,
eh!
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
The place is an Anglo outpost on the west coast. I remember once
seeing a group of youths ganging up on a homeless guy on the pavement.
It wasn't nice of them to gang up on him.
I did see mostly those who will fit the demographic of "white." I
also saw Asians and a fair number of people who would fit the "black"
demographic.
I never experienced anything negative. In fact, I found the
people displaying the politeness Canada is know for.
It's superficial. They won't tell you you're a piece of shit if they
think you are, eh!
Peeler
2020-01-16 16:38:23 UTC
On Thu, 16 Jan 2020 05:51:08 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "***@skata.co.uk",
farted again:

<FLUSH yet more of the idiot's usual clinically insane this>

...and nothing's left, as usual! LOL
is any "meaningful" debate to lower the age of consent:
"If there isn't, there should be."
MID: <ZAMUE.174724$***@usenetxs.com>
G***@skata.co.uk
2020-01-16 22:02:35 UTC
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
Post by KWills Shill #2
I never experienced anything negative. In fact, I found the
people displaying the politeness Canada is know for.
It's superficial. They won't tell you you're a piece of shit if they
think you are, eh!
I'm a Canadian national. I think you're a piece of shit, and I'm not
afraid to say it.
If you were really a Canadian national, you would have put an 'eh' at
the end of that sentence, eh!

I'm not a Canadian national. I know you're a piece of subversive shit
and you deserve everything that MI5 dumps on you.

But I'm too polite to ever actually say so.
Peeler
2020-01-16 22:41:38 UTC
On Thu, 16 Jan 2020 14:02:35 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
I'm a Canadian national. I think you're a piece of shit, and I'm not
afraid to say it.
If you were really a Canadian national, you would have put an 'eh' at
the end of that sentence, eh!
I'm not a Canadian national. I know you're a piece of subversive shit
and you deserve everything that MI5 dumps on you.
But I'm too polite to ever actually say so.
Nope, you are just a miserable psychopathic sexual cripple, dreckserb
Razovic! That's all anyone needs to know about you!
KWills Shill #2
2020-01-17 10:28:20 UTC
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
Post by KWills Shill #2
I never experienced anything negative. In fact, I found the
people displaying the politeness Canada is know for.
It's superficial. They won't tell you you're a piece of shit if they
think you are, eh!
I'm a Canadian national. I think you're a piece of shit, and I'm not
afraid to say it.
If nothing else, you are spot on regarding GB.
--
Shill #2
Los Angeles Branch.
G***@skata.co.uk
Ironic, coming from the biggest piece of shit on Usenet.
KWills Shill #2
2020-01-18 12:58:46 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
Post by KWills Shill #2
I never experienced anything negative. In fact, I found the
people displaying the politeness Canada is know for.
It's superficial. They won't tell you you're a piece of shit if they
think you are, eh!
I'm a Canadian national. I think you're a piece of shit, and I'm not
afraid to say it.
If nothing else, you are spot on regarding GB.
Ironic, coming from the biggest piece of shit on Usenet.
Even if true, you have proved I am your intellectual superior.
Not that this is saying a great deal.
--
Shill #2
Los Angeles Branch.
G***@skata.co.uk
2020-01-18 13:58:42 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
Post by KWills Shill #2
I never experienced anything negative. In fact, I found the
people displaying the politeness Canada is know for.
It's superficial. They won't tell you you're a piece of shit if they
think you are, eh!
I'm a Canadian national. I think you're a piece of shit, and I'm not
afraid to say it.
If nothing else, you are spot on regarding GB.
Ironic, coming from the biggest piece of shit on Usenet.
Even if true,
Of course it's true.
Post by KWills Shill #2
you have proved I am your intellectual superior.
Not that this is saying a great deal.
Your acknowledgement of your own limited intellect is noted and
recorded.

You walked right into that one, didn't you? Schmuck!
Peeler
2020-01-18 16:57:53 UTC
On Sat, 18 Jan 2020 05:58:42 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "***@skata.co.uk",
farted again:

<FLUSH more clinically insane sick shit from the sexually crippled
psychopath>
M***@closed.gov.uk
If you guys get married, can I come to the wedding?
KWills Shill #2
2020-01-18 21:25:13 UTC
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
Post by KWills Shill #2
you have proved I am your intellectual superior.
Not that this is saying a great deal.
Your acknowledgement of your own limited intellect is noted and
recorded.
You walked right into that one, didn't you? Schmuck!
If you guys get married, can I come to the wedding?
It's in my kill file now, so I won't see it's attempt to cause
you harm. The only downside is I won't be able to prove his sole
intent is to bring harm to you.
You will, however, get to enjoy his attempts to gain my
attention.
--
Shill #2
Los Angeles Branch.
Grikbasturdd®™
2020-01-18 22:09:41 UTC
On Sat, 18 Jan 2020 13:25:13 -0800, KWilly Shit #2
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
Post by KWills Shill #2
you have proved I am your intellectual superior.
Not that this is saying a great deal.
Your acknowledgement of your own limited intellect is noted and
recorded.
You walked right into that one, didn't you? Schmuck!
If you guys get married, can I come to the wedding?
It's in my kill file now, so I won't see it's[sic] attempt to cause
you harm.
You really think you can killfile me, coward? Think again.
The only downside is I won't be able to prove his sole
intent is to bring harm to you.
You've never been able to prove ANY of your lies.
You will, however, get to enjoy his attempts to gain my
attention.
You have, as predicted, slithered away...even less gracefully than
usual.
Peeler
2020-01-18 22:27:07 UTC
On Sat, 18 Jan 2020 14:09:41 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Grikbasturdd®™
You have, as predicted, slithered away...even less gracefully than
usual.
You have, as expected, demonstrated your PROVEN clinical insanity, your
perversion and your being a sexual cripple. And you will KEEP proving it,
because you ARE clinically insane, perverted and sexually crippled! NO way
for you to hide it ...EVER! LOL
G***@skata.co.uk
2020-01-15 13:07:40 UTC
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
I also went to the cafe on Balham Hill, where the Polish girl baristas
giggled at me. I didn't know my illness made me funny. I wonder how
much MI5 are paying them to giggle.
Standard MI5 rate for zero hour contractors, I would think.
Prince Harry's relocating to Victoria, BC. I read on the web that a
bone of contention between the UK and Canadian governments is, who
pays for his security.
Security is expensive. I think MI5's activities against me are at
roughly the same cost as Harry's security.
Don't be absurd.
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
Greek bastard can pretend it's done on zero hours, but it isn't.
It's done by people working on zero hour contracts. Do you even know
what those are? Have you worked a single day in your life????
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
GB makes himself (or herself?) look stupid with the "zero hours"
argument, because it lacks sense.
You make yourself look delusional with the £millions argument because
it just isn't so. It's probably all that pharma you take.
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
Incidentally, I've been to Victoria a couple of times, many years ago.
It's a very Anglophile place. I got sworn at by a guy on the
instructions of MI5. Also a Canadian male to his girl, "I do not know
this person", laughing.
MI5 has agents everywhere.
And she will look more coloured as she gets older.
Peeler
2020-01-15 13:24:06 UTC
On Wed, 15 Jan 2020 05:07:40 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "***@skata.co.uk",
farted again:

<FLUSH psychopathic bullshit>

KWills Shill #2
2020-01-13 10:24:29 UTC
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
currently 20:59 12/01/2020
I went for a walk to Tooting Bec tube station this morning, 1.5 miles
each way. This helps my back pain. On my way there, a man approaching
me said the word "maddening" into his cell phone.
This wasn't clearly from MI5. It was the sort of thing they would do,
but it was too imprecise to label a definite instance of stalking.
Without the context of the conversation he had, we can never know
what he meant.
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
I was recording this incident, but didn't take a picture, or keep the
recording, because the reference is not clear enough.
It's possible he was referring to something at work being
"maddening." We will never know.
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
I also went to the cafe on Balham Hill, where the Polish girl baristas
giggled at me. I didn't know my illness made me funny. I wonder how
much MI5 are paying them to giggle.
There is nothing to support a claim that she giggled at you. So
there is no reason to believe MI5 had anything to do with it.
--
Shill #2
Los Angeles Branch.
G***@skata.co.uk
2020-01-13 14:44:40 UTC
Post by M***@closed.gov.uk
I also went to the cafe on Balham Hill, where the Polish girl baristas
giggled at me. I didn't know my illness made me funny. I wonder how
much MI5 are paying them to giggle.
There is nothing to support a claim that she giggled at you.
There most certainly IS, LIAR!
Post by KWills Shill #2
So there is no reason to believe MI5 had anything to do with it.
There is EVERY reason to believe so, given his history.