It's just now, it's ALWAYS Real DUMB pedophilic serb nazi Bitchslapping Time!
2021-11-07 16:56:32 UTC
On Sun, 07 Nov 2021 13:39:00 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Yup.
Indeed.
Yup, you are INDEED a VERY VERY sick asshole, pedophilic gay Razovic!
doesn't know what's going on?"
MID: <FnMUE.676068$***@usenetxs.com>

So 12-year-olds are your thing, filthy old pedo swine?
Peeler
2021-11-07 19:47:53 UTC
On Sun, 07 Nov 2021 18:18:32 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Absholutely!
Yep, you are ABSOLUTELY a VERY VERY sick asshole, pedophilic gay Razovic!
"Why do we still have outdated laws prohibiting paedophilia?"
MID: <FnMUE.676068$***@usenetxs.com>

You will NEVER understand it, eh, filthy old pedo swine?