My Twitter Stats
d***@gmail.com
2018-08-18 17:37:55 UTC
Tweets Tweets, current page. 1,595
Following Following 5,002
Followers Followers 4,139
Likes Likes 15
Lists Lists 0
Moments Moments 0

I feel no need to tweet 10s of thousands of times.

Tony on the other hand, tweets 10s of thousands of times.
He's just attention seeking.
Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
What's his Twitter account? I wanna be a follower!
d***@gmail.com
2018-08-18 18:10:32 UTC
Post by Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
Post by d***@gmail.com
Tweets Tweets, current page. 1,595
Following Following 5,002
Followers Followers 4,139
Likes Likes 15
Lists Lists 0
Moments Moments 0
I feel no need to tweet 10s of thousands of times.
Tony on the other hand, tweets 10s of thousands of times.
He's just attention seeking.
What's his Twitter account? I wanna be a follower!
If I knew I would post it. LOL.
He changes the name so much, that I can not keep up.
Neither can Max
Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
2018-08-18 19:09:16 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
Tweets Tweets, current page. 1,595
Following Following 5,002
Followers Followers 4,139
Likes Likes 15
Lists Lists 0
Moments Moments 0
I feel no need to tweet 10s of thousands of times.
Tony on the other hand, tweets 10s of thousands of times.
He's just attention seeking.
What's his Twitter account? I wanna be a follower!
If I knew I would post it. LOL.
He changes the name so much, that I can not keep up.
Neither can Max
Ah, one of those. As soon as one Twitter account gets blocked, he opens
another one.
d***@gmail.com
2018-08-18 19:13:46 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
Tweets Tweets, current page. 1,595
Following Following 5,002
Followers Followers 4,139
Likes Likes 15
Lists Lists 0
Moments Moments 0
I feel no need to tweet 10s of thousands of times.
Tony on the other hand, tweets 10s of thousands of times.
He's just attention seeking.
What's his Twitter account? I wanna be a follower!
If I knew I would post it. LOL.
He changes the name so much, that I can not keep up.
Neither can Max
Ah, one of those. As soon as one Twitter account gets blocked, he opens
another one.
No. He just changes the name, making himself harder to find.
But he tweets like crazy, as he wants more attention.
The Peeler
2018-08-18 20:48:11 UTC
On Sat, 18 Aug 2018 12:09:16 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by d***@gmail.com
If I knew I would post it. LOL.
He changes the name so much, that I can not keep up.
Neither can Max
Ah, one of those. As soon as one Twitter account gets blocked, he opens
another one.
YOU would know something about THAT, eh, perv? <G>
--
Jack G about dumb anal Razovic:
"She is just a small pain in the ass that has no friends."
The Peeler
2018-08-18 19:55:45 UTC
On Sat, 18 Aug 2018 10:57:48 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by d***@gmail.com
Tweets Tweets, current page. 1,595
Following Following 5,002
Followers Followers 4,139
Likes Likes 15
Lists Lists 0
Moments Moments 0
I feel no need to tweet 10s of thousands of times.
Tony on the other hand, tweets 10s of thousands of times.
He's just attention seeking.
What's his Twitter account? I wanna be a follower!
Sure you wanna, you useless housebound crippled cretin! Everyone who knows
you knows that you got NOTHING in your life (if one can call that spastic
thing you are suffering from a "life" at all) other than what goes on the
Net! Can you even REMEMBER when was the last time you were out of the house,
you subnormal idiot? <BG>
psychopath, aka "The Rectum":

she can't get out of the house anymore,
she got NOBODY to talk to anymore,
she can't FUCK anymore,
she got no life outside Usenet AT ALL!
MaxxX
https://twitter.com/Max18stupidg1t
MaxxX
All Tony posts is bad porn.
TonyIsAFagAssPedophile
2018-08-18 23:33:46 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
Tweets Tweets, current page. 1,595
Following Following 5,002
Followers Followers 4,139
Likes Likes 15
Lists Lists 0
Moments Moments 0
I feel no need to tweet 10s of thousands of times.
Tony on the other hand, tweets 10s of thousands of times.
He's just attention seeking.
What's his Twitter account? I wanna be a follower!
Tony's a twit.
https://twitter.com/Max18stupidg1t
All Tony posts is bad porn.
And there's a material warning on his Twitter.

In any-case he's a loser.

He could be less a loser, if he got behind some good causes.
Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
The word we use over here is 'twat'.
The Peeler
2018-08-19 17:16:23 UTC
On Sun, 19 Aug 2018 09:08:38 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by MaxxX
Tony's a twit.
https://twitter.com/Max18stupidg1t
The word we use over here is 'twat'.
That would beat being a piece of shit like you, dreckserb Razovic!
--
Anal Razovic's motto:
"An enema for every constipated anus."
MID: <***@4ax.com>
Tony
2018-08-18 18:48:59 UTC
this is a UK newsgroup, what are you going on here?
TonyIsAFagAssPedophile
2018-08-18 18:56:34 UTC
Post by Tony
this is a UK newsgroup, what are you going on here?
What am I going on here?

Fuck off Tony.
By the looks of things, other Europeans don't mind me.
Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
2018-08-18 19:15:40 UTC
It's a WHITE UK newsgroup. What's a wog like you going on here?
The Peeler
2018-08-18 20:49:26 UTC
On Sat, 18 Aug 2018 12:15:40 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Tony
this is a UK newsgroup, what are you going on here?
It's a WHITE UK newsgroup. What's a wog like you going on here?
Asks, of course, the serb wog! Fucking hilarious!
Tony
2018-08-19 03:56:41 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
Tweets Tweets, current page. 1,595
Following Following 5,002
Followers Followers 4,139
Likes Likes 15
Lists Lists 0
Moments Moments 0
I feel no need to tweet 10s of thousands of times.
Tony on the other hand, tweets 10s of thousands of times.
He's just attention seeking.
Shame I have more followers than yours and I'm following less people than you. And also mine average 1million impressions per month 😁

How many views is your twitter account getting?

You might as well just give up your silly twitter war.

You are a joke just like the other fool who kiss your ass.

LOL
Tony
2018-08-19 04:02:01 UTC
Post by Tony
Post by d***@gmail.com
Tweets Tweets, current page. 1,595
Following Following 5,002
Followers Followers 4,139
Likes Likes 15
Lists Lists 0
Moments Moments 0
I feel no need to tweet 10s of thousands of times.
Tony on the other hand, tweets 10s of thousands of times.
He's just attention seeking.
Shame I have more followers than yours and I'm following less people than you. And also mine average 1million impressions per month 😁
How many views is your twitter account getting?
You might as well just give up your silly twitter war.
You are a joke just like the other fool who kiss your ass.
LOL
By the way, I would have had a lot more followers but I blocked all the gay's, transgender and LGBT supporters.

😂
Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
Why would the GBLTPQC brigade want to follow you on Twatter?
The Peeler
2018-08-19 16:44:29 UTC
On Sun, 19 Aug 2018 08:56:17 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Tony
By the way, I would have had a lot more followers but I blocked all the
gay's, transgender and LGBT supporters.
?
Why would the GBLTPQC brigade want to follow you on Twatter?
Indeed! So WHY do you and your two new gay friends follow him, gay dumb anal
Razovic?
TonyIsAFagAssPedophile
Again, who cares loser.
Tony
You care, that's why you are always stalking me on line. You all probably escaped from the same mad house.
TonyIsAFagAssPedophile
2018-08-19 19:27:44 UTC
Post by Tony
Post by Tony
Post by d***@gmail.com
[...]
Not really. Why would I care to be beat by a loser like you?
No one on here likes you asshole. I don't hate no one, not even you
loser. But I will still say, "Fuck Off."
Tony
2018-08-19 19:33:13 UTC
Post by Tony
Post by Tony
Post by d***@gmail.com
[...]
You never post about anything else.

You think me and you have something in common

That is a sure sign of mental illness
TonyIsAFagAssPedophile
2018-08-19 19:37:01 UTC
Post by Tony
Post by Tony
Post by d***@gmail.com
[...]
Sorry to burst your bubble, but everyone has something in common with
someone else. Stop liking Michael Jackson's music, and then we won't
have that in common.

Mental Illness?

"I killfiled you"

You are not smart enough to do so. So just by replying, you show us
you've got something wrong mentally.
Tony
2018-08-19 19:43:21 UTC
nut
TonyIsAFagAssPedophile
2018-08-19 20:03:41 UTC
nut
Nut?

Yes you are.
Tony
2018-08-19 20:08:23 UTC
Post by TonyIsAFagAssPedophile
nut
Nut?
Yes you are.
Comparing twitters accounts? You are 60 year old men acting like a 6 year old.

Crazy man!
TonyIsAFagAssPedophile
I am only 48 dumbass GIT
Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
2018-08-19 20:29:29 UTC
nut
wog
The Peeler
2018-08-19 21:41:09 UTC
On Sun, 19 Aug 2018 13:29:29 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
nut
wog
perv
--
Shadow about dumb anal serb bitch Razovic:
"The razodick is like dog shit on the pavement - it's ugly, it stinks and
MID: <59627a41$0$59159$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>
TonyIsAFagAssPedophile
2018-08-19 17:11:12 UTC
Post by Tony
Post by d***@gmail.com
Tweets Tweets, current page. 1,595
Following Following 5,002
Followers Followers 4,139
Likes Likes 15
Lists Lists 0
Moments Moments 0
I feel no need to tweet 10s of thousands of times.
Tony on the other hand, tweets 10s of thousands of times.
He's just attention seeking.
Shame I have more followers than yours and I'm following less people than you. And also mine average 1million impressions per month 😁
How many views is your twitter account getting?
You might as well just give up your silly twitter war.
You are a joke just like the other fool who kiss your ass.
LOL
If I tweeted 10s of thousands of times, I would beat your sorry ass. I
don't find bullshit like that necessary. And last time I checked, I did
have more followers than you.

You love the attention though, but eventually I'll kick ur ass. NOT THAT
I CARE. I don't need to be kicking scums asses.