SHAY BARUCH, THIESH priest is NASHTY, HUH!? TSSHK! JIZZ DRINKING PAEDOPHILE PRIESTS!
Add Reply
BARRY Z jew is sick old nazoid paedo Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron
2021-09-10 14:18:28 UTC
https://www.eadt.co.uk/news/priest-jailed-for-theft-1-190057

Priest jailed for theft
Father Eric Woodhead at Lowestoft magisistrates' court - Stealing from
parishioners at Our lady Star of the Sea Church in Lowestoft

A RESPECTED Roman Catholic priest has been jailed after he set up a secret
bank account and stole almost #100,000 which was left to his church in a will.
A. Filip
2021-09-10 14:48:15 UTC
Post by BARRY Z jew is sick old nazoid paedo Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron
https://www.eadt.co.uk/news/priest-jailed-for-theft-1-190057
Priest jailed for theft
Father Eric Woodhead at Lowestoft magisistrates' court - Stealing from
parishioners at Our lady Star of the Sea Church in Lowestoft
A RESPECTED Roman Catholic priest has been jailed after he set up a secret
bank account and stole almost #100,000 which was left to his church in a will.
Does he stay in jail?
--
A. Filip : Big Tech Brother is watching you.