HUH? For VHY are the Humans GOOGLEFUCKING my whole g-ddam jew SHUBFAMILY already? They got, no shame!
Add Reply
Baruch 'Barry' Shein
2018-12-05 22:41:25 UTC
HUH?

They are GOOGLEFUCKING:
My, circumcished jew shishter Suzan F. Binder and her
circumcished jew hubby Marc W. Binder
My, circumcished shitshke 'wife' Mary E. Riendeau Shein
My, shenile circumcished jew mum Ann Shein <TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHK!>
My, shubcherry-popped circumcished jew shubnephew Zachary G. Binder
(SHOOSH!)
And ESHPECIALLY my, shleazy shlimy jew pedophile shyshadmin ALSHO
called Baruch 'Barry' Zachary Shein!

AND they ALSHO GOOGLEFUCK shleazy circumcished jew cunt realtor
Iris Finkelstein of Scottsdale Arizona! YESH, VHY NOT?

GOOGLEFUCKING VOIKSH!

They got, no shame!
The Peeler
2018-12-05 23:34:58 UTC
The cocksucking serb bitch just made another gay neo-nazi gang happy! LOL

Listen to the cocksucker trying (and failing) to talk with a FRESH big load
Post by Baruch 'Barry' Shein
My, circumcished jew shishter Suzan F. Binder and her
circumcished jew hubby Marc W. Binder
My, circumcished shitshke 'wife' Mary E. Riendeau Shein
My, shenile circumcished jew mum Ann Shein <TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHK!>
My, shubcherry-popped circumcished jew shubnephew Zachary G. Binder
(SHOOSH!)
And ESHPECIALLY my, shleazy shlimy jew pedophile shyshadmin ALSHO
called Baruch 'Barry' Zachary Shein!
AND they ALSHO GOOGLEFUCK shleazy circumcished jew cunt realtor
Iris Finkelstein of Scottsdale Arizona! YESH, VHY NOT?
GOOGLEFUCKING VOIKSH!
They got, no shame!
If she'd ONLY swallow it (or spit it out) BEFORE she started talking! LOL

Enjoy your latest hot cum meal, gay Razovic! <BG>
--
Shadow about anal Razovic:
"Not forgetting that her asshole is bigger than her brain."
MID: <57f3d883$0$10651$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>
Avenging Angel
Send this stupid fuck to the ovens.
GB
2018-12-08 20:31:59 UTC
Post by Baruch 'Barry' Shein
HUH?
My, circumcished jew shishter Suzan F. Binder and her
circumcished jew hubby Marc W. Binder
My, circumcished shitshke 'wife' Mary E. Riendeau Shein
My, shenile circumcished jew mum Ann Shein <TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHK!>
My, shubcherry-popped circumcished jew shubnephew Zachary G. Binder
(SHOOSH!)
And ESHPECIALLY my, shleazy shlimy jew pedophile shyshadmin ALSHO
called Baruch 'Barry' Zachary Shein!
AND they ALSHO GOOGLEFUCK shleazy circumcished jew cunt realtor
Iris Finkelstein of Scottsdale Arizona! YESH, VHY NOT?
GOOGLEFUCKING VOIKSH!
They got, no shame!
Do these googlefucked relatives of yours shit on you regularly, Baruch?

It IS all your fault, you know!