Fart disrupts debate at Kenyan regional assembly
Add Reply
Grikboxer®™
2019-08-09 21:57:01 UTC
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-49290641

Can't these fucking people fart discreetly like they do in our
Parliament???
Peeler
2019-08-09 22:55:35 UTC
On Fri, 09 Aug 2019 14:57:01 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Grikboxer®™
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-49290641
Can't these fucking people fart discreetly like they do in our
Parliament???
"Our parliament", you clinically insane serb peasant! Just HOW insane are
you, you psychopathic piece of serbian shit? LOL
youngsters 'mature'."
MID: <gKNUE.1374684$***@usenetxs.com>