AY NOW Foreskin PEELER / THE Foreskin PEELER...according to his Faecesbook page, your gook fiancee Miguel ("Michael"! LOL) Ejershito got, a new job at First Republic Bank!
jew paedophile shcumbag BARRY Z. SHEIN of 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
2021-07-04 18:49:33 UTC
Do you think the bank's Subhuman Resources people should KNOW about
the gook's 'pro-semitic'®™ and 'homophobic'®™ views???

Should we TELL them about his Usenet posts and get the slimy little
slant eyed mongoloid FIRED???

LOMPO!
--

"SHPAMMERSH ARE CROOKSH,DON'T DO BUSINESSH VITH CROOKSH!"

#me joo
The Jews
2021-07-04 19:08:16 UTC
On Sun, 04 Jul 2021 11:49:33 -0700, jew paedophile shcumbag BARRY Z.
Post by jew paedophile shcumbag BARRY Z. SHEIN of 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
Do you think the bank's Subhuman Resources people should KNOW about
the gook's 'pro-semitic'®™ and 'homophobic'®™ views???
Should we TELL them about his Usenet posts and get the slimy little
slant eyed mongoloid FIRED???
LOMPO!
Let us know how that works out for you, glue-huffer!

ROFLMJAO!!!!!

2021 Score Card for Gordon Radovich

# of gallons of Jew diarrhea gargled and swallowed - 1,587,117
# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0

"Yes. You WILL hide...jewbois always DO! But to no avail...you WILL
get 'holocausted'®™ regardless!"
-Gordon claiming in May of 2017 that he'd Holocaust us and didn't need our address.
Yet he's had Barry's address for almost TWO DECADES!!!