AY NOW Foreskin PEELER / THE Foreskin PEELER...according to his Faecesbook page, your gook fiancee Miguel ("Michael"! LOL) Ejershito got, a new job at First Republic Bank! <B<
jew paedophile shcumbag BARRY Z. SHEIN of 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
2021-07-05 19:48:44 UTC
Do you think the bank's Subhuman Resources people should KNOW about
the gook's 'pro-semitic'®™ and 'homophobic'®™ views???

Should we TELL them about his Usenet posts and get the slimy little
slant eyed mongoloid FIRED???

LOMPO!
--

"SHPAMMERSH ARE CROOKSH,DON'T DO BUSINESSH VITH CROOKSH!"

#me joo
The Jews
2021-07-05 20:20:38 UTC
On Mon, 05 Jul 2021 12:48:44 -0700, jew paedophile shcumbag BARRY Z.
Post by jew paedophile shcumbag BARRY Z. SHEIN of 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
Do you think the bank's Subhuman Resources people should KNOW about
the gook's 'pro-semitic'®™ and 'homophobic'®™ views???
Should we TELL them about his Usenet posts and get the slimy little
slant eyed mongoloid FIRED???
*STILL* waiting for you to come out of your basement and *do* it,
Gordon!

Just like were *still* waiting for you to come Holocaust us?

What *are* you waiting for?

ROFLMJAO!!!!!!

2021 Score Card for Gordon Radovich

# of gallons of Jew diarrhea gargled and swallowed - 1,587,117
# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0

"Yes. You WILL hide...jewbois always DO! But to no avail...you WILL
get 'holocausted'®™ regardless!"
-Gordon claiming in May of 2017 that he'd Holocaust us and didn't need our address.
Yet he's had Barry's address for almost TWO DECADES!!!
On Mon, 05 Jul 2021 13:20:38 -0700, grubby incajonic anti-American jew
cockshucker Klaun Scheisseziegelsteine
<***@humiliated-by-the-humans.org> wrote:

<jew shite b'risshed>

SHTILL unable to grow even ONE jew mini-cahone and REVEAL vhich jew
ghetto you infesht, jewboi?

LOLOK
Peeler
2021-07-05 22:12:56 UTC
On Mon, 05 Jul 2021 22:44:01 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "Freedom for Gaza", farted
Post by The Jews
*STILL* waiting for you to come out of your basement and *do* it,
Gordon!
SHTILL unable to grow even ONE serb mini-cahone and REVEAL vhich serb
ghetto I infesht, jew master!
Tell us something everyone doesn't know already, you hilarious housebound
impotent cripple! LOL
LOLOK
"LOLOK"??? Is that the sound you make when you choke on dick, cocksucking
Razovic?
on Facebook is incapable of consent?"
MID: <Og0VE.1298131$***@usenetxs.com>

So 13-year-olds are your thing, filthy old pedo swine?