Buy Valium 10mg, oxycodone, Xanax, zopiclone 7.5mg and Tramadol for sale
bernard tabe
2018-11-05 19:09:34 UTC
Buy valium 10mg, oxycodone, xanax, zopiclone and Tramadol for sale

***@gmail.com

Wickr ID: legitsupplier11

Hello bernard tabe is back with good deals for long term buyers and good and reliable if what you are interested is not on my list let me know what you need..

see prices

FOR DIAZEPAM AND KETAMINE SMALLER ORDER

diazepam 10mg 500pills £80
diazepam 5mg 1000pills £100
ketamine £20 each vial/1g

FOR DIAZEPAM AND KETAMINE BULK ORDER

diazepam 10mg 1000pills £150
diazepam 10mg 2000pills £220
diazepam 10mg 5000pills £300
diazepam 5mg 1000pills £100
diazepam 5mg 5000pills £270
diazepam 5mg 10000pills £500
diazepam 10mg 10000pills £600
ketamine £15 each vial/1g

FOR KETAMINE SMALLER ORDER

5vials............£100
10vials............£175
20vials............£325
25vials............£400

FOR KETAMINE BULK ORDER

25vials............£400
50vials............£650
100vials............£1200

other products available for sale

xanax 0.5mg
zopiclone 7.5mg,
Tramadol 100mg, 200mg & 225mg
oxycodone 5mg & 10mg, 30mg,

i also have my delivery records all around the worlds and i provide
dated pictures with buyers name and my name

Email:***@gmail.com

Wickr ID: legitsupplier11

Am also available on whatsapp 24/7 so pm me

your whatsapp number for more info,

thanks
bernard tabe
bernard tabe
2019-11-02 08:02:39 UTC
I am real and reliable suppliers of valium, pharmaceutical product(meds), such as Diazepam 10mg, zopiclone 7.5mg, xanax, ketamine, Tramadol, i operate on whole sale basis and retail basis at very moderate and affordable prices.
Shipping and delivery is discrete safe and guaranteed to all address
for more info contact me

through ***@gmail.com

Diazepam 10mg,
Diazepam 5mg,
tramadol 100mg, 200mg and 225mg,
ketamine vials/ ketamine crystal
xanax,
zopiclone 7.5mg,
zolpidem 10mg,
0xycodone 5mg & 10mg,

If you want to make a purchase/order, please send your inquires to the bellow contact details

@***@gmail.com

WhatsApp ME..... +237677086857

CALL ME / TEXT.... +237677086857
y***@gmail.com
2019-11-05 19:50:42 UTC
BUY PAIN PILLS ONLINE, BUY XANAX ONLINE, BUY OXYCODONE ONLINE, PAIN MEDS FOR SALE TEXT/CALL AT +1(937)705-0862

Buy Pain Killer Pills,Nembutal,Seconal ,Oxycotin, Dilaudid,Valium,Hydrocodone & Ritalin Online.

https://www.legitonlineopioidpharmacy.com/product/buy-percocet-online/

Call/Text: +1(937)705-0862
Whatsapp : +1(937)705-0862

https://www.alphamedsstore.com/

Hello, we are suppliers of assorted pain killers and anxietay pain relief meds, and other research chemicals. Discount are also applicable for bulk buyers.The shipping is meticulously planned; packaging is done with professionalis
We have the following meds below available in stock now for auction;
Pain/ Anxiety Pills
Seconal
Nembutal (Powder,Pills and Liquid form)
Oxycotin / Oxycodone 10,20 a,40 and 80 mg
Actavis Promethazine Codeine Purple Cough Syrup (16oz and 320z)
Hydrocodone 10500, 10325 ,7.5750 mg
Valium 10,15 and 20 mg

https://toplegitdocuments.com/buy-high-quality-real-fake-passports/
https://buyoxycondoneonline.webstarts.com/