OMG - Nanny Harperson running for Speaker
2019-09-10 10:22:19 UTC
Come back Bercow, all is forgiven

2019-09-10 10:43:40 UTC
Come back Bercow, all is forgiven
She's no Betty Boothroyd, is she?
Grikbaster®™
2019-09-10 12:40:38 UTC
Come back Bercow, all is forgiven
No, don't come back. Take the first flight back to Ben Gurion
International.
Peeler
2019-09-10 13:49:00 UTC
On Tue, 10 Sep 2019 05:40:38 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Grikbaster®™
Post by tim...
Come back Bercow, all is forgiven
No, don't come back. Take the first flight back to Ben Gurion
International.
That's not for a filthy perverted pedophilic dreckserb (and ridiculous
"Brit" and "WASP" wannabe) to decide, dreckserb Razovic!
being widely accepted."
MID: <rlMUE.676067$***@usenetxs.com>
Yellow
2019-09-10 13:18:36 UTC
Come back Bercow, all is forgiven
I wouldn't go that far. :-)

But it doesn't seem right to me that someone is going to get picked this
side of a general election so will be gifted safe seat when we are
obviously so close to an election.

The strange times continue.