HUH?? But, dirty old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")... WHY are you tormenting this poor old FELLOW nazoid(!!) of yours?
2018-04-09 14:02:29 UTC
GOSH! SHOOSH! This filthy race-traitor wanted to be one of us ARYANS... LOMP!
"FAKE heinrich", Real name Eugene Jansen, from Apeldoorn, The Netherlands.
http://postimg.org/image/46mcumjgp/
Need I say it again... GOSH! SHOOSH! <snigger>
That's how you treat your NAZI friends... such comradeship... LOL.
The Jews
2018-04-09 14:08:24 UTC
GOSH! SHOOSH! This filthy race-traitor wanted to be one of us ARYANS... LOMP!
It's funny that Gordon's brain has been so damaged by glue that he
actually thinks he's "ARYAN."

[chuckle]

"As for the ridiculous hundred million Slavs, we will mould the best
of them as we see fit, and we will isolate the rest of them in their
own pig-styes; and anyone who talks about cherishing the local
inhabitants and civilising them, goes straight off into a
concentration camp!"
Adolph Hitler, speaking about Slavic Untermensch like Gordon, 6 August
1942.

During the last century it was lamentable for those who had to witness
it, to notice how in these circles I have just mentioned the word
'Germanize' was frivolously played with, though the practice was often
well intended. I well remember how in the days of my youth this very
term used to give rise to notions which were false to an incredible
degree. Even in Pan-German circles one heard the opinion expressed
that the Austrian Germans might very well succeed in Germanizing the
Austrian Slavs, if only the Government would be ready to co-operate.
Those people did not understand that a policy of Germanization can be
carried out only as regards human beings.
-Adolph Hitler, Mein Kampf, Chapter 2

Slavs are a mass of inborn slaves, who feel the need of a master.
-Adolph Hitler, Hitler’s Table Talk: 1941-1944

-Gordon Radovich 2018

Arizona."
not coming to holocaust me.

-Gordon Radovich, Wed, 17 Jan 2018

"null.net account traceable ?
2018-04-11 12:57:23 UTC
On Mon, 09 Apr 2018 07:08:24 -0700, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
On Mon, 9 Apr 2018 14:02:29 +0000 (UTC), FAKE NEMO aka jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
[fluhs jew pedo shite]
It's funny that my jew b'rain has been so damaged by HCN gas that I
actually think I'm "HUMAN."
To/too/two (pick one) funny for, words raghead !

2018-04-11 14:00:31 UTC
pedophilic, bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary
Parking Lot nazi-wannabe, who for some reason posts pretending to be
Post by The Jews
GOSH! SHOOSH! This filthy race-traitor wanted to be one of us ARYANS... LOMP!
It's funny that Gordon's brain has been so damaged by glue that he
actually thinks he's "ARYAN."
[chuckle]
To/too/two (pick one) funny for, words raghead !
It's not too funny for words except to a glue-huffing pedophile like
you who doesn't know how to use them.

Now, you KNOW you're not "Aryan" by ANY definition, right, Gordon?

2018-04-13 12:54:12 UTC
On Wed, 11 Apr 2018 07:00:31 -0700, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
It's funny that my jew b'rain has been so damaged by HCN gas that I
actually think I'm "HUMAN."
To/too/two (pick one) funny for, words raghead !
It's not too funny for words except to a HCN gas-huffing jew pedophile like
me who doesn't know how to use them.
Now, you KNOW I'm not "human" by ANY definition, right, Gordon ?
Right ! NO greeking WAY kikey ! You're a g-ddam SEMITE !

2018-04-14 01:13:14 UTC
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
GOSH! SHOOSH! This filthy race-traitor wanted to be one of us ARYANS... LOMP!
It's funny that Gordon's brain has been so damaged by glue that he
actually thinks he's "ARYAN."
[chuckle]
To/too/two (pick one) funny for, words raghead !
It's not too funny for words except to a glue-huffing pedophile like
you who doesn't know how to use them.
Now, you KNOW you're not "Aryan" by ANY definition, right, Gordon?
Right ! NO greeking WAY kikey !
THAT'S a good slav, Gordon!

ROFLMJAO

2018-04-15 13:16:09 UTC
On Fri, 13 Apr 2018 18:13:14 -0700, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
It's not too funny for words except to a HCN gas-huffing jew pedophile like
me who doesn't know how to use them.
Now, you KNOW I'm not "human" by ANY definition, right, Gordon ?
Right ! NO greeking WAY kikey ! You're a g-ddam SEMITE !
THAT'S a good semite, Gordon !
HUH ? The ONLY, good semite is, a DEAD one raghead !

2018-04-15 15:45:21 UTC
On Sun, 15 Apr 2018 06:16:09 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
It's funny that Gordon's brain has been so damaged by glue that he
actually thinks he's "ARYAN."
[chuckle]
To/too/two (pick one) funny for, words raghead !
It's not too funny for words except to a glue-huffing pedophile like
you who doesn't know how to use them.
Now, you KNOW you're not "Aryan" by ANY definition, right, Gordon?
Right ! NO greeking WAY kikey !
THAT'S a good slav, Gordon!
ROFLMJAO
HUH ? The ONLY, good slav is, a DEAD one raghead !
So, what are you waiting for, dreckserb? Become a good dreckserb! <BG>
More from dumb anal Goran Razovic's anal world:
"In excremento veritas."
2018-04-13 15:10:26 UTC
On Fri, 13 Apr 2018 05:54:12 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
It's funny that Gordon's brain has been so damaged by glue that he
actually thinks he's "ARYAN."
[chuckle]
To/too/two (pick one) funny for, words raghead !
It's not too funny for words except to a glue-huffing pedophile like
you who doesn't know how to use them.
Now, you KNOW you're not "Aryan" by ANY definition, right, Gordon?
Right ! NO greeking WAY kikey ! I'm a g-ddam SLAV !
IOW, subhuman! It all adds up, dreckserb!
Dumb gay anal Razovic about herself:
Michael Ejercito
2018-04-17 15:32:33 UTC
Post by The Jews
To/too/two (pick one) funny for, words raghead !
It's not too funny for words except to a glue-huffing pedophile like
you who doesn't know how to use them.
Now, you KNOW you're not "Aryan" by ANY definition, right, Gordon?
Right ! NO greeking WAY kikey ! I'm a g-ddam SLAV !
IOW, subhuman! It all adds up, dreckserb!
The mangina makes it so obvious with his posts.

Michael

http://www.avg.com
2018-04-18 13:30:00 UTC
On Tue, 17 Apr 2018 08:32:33 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]

Watch, it anus!
Post by Michael Ejercito
The mangina makes it so obvious with his posts.
Michael
Your jew ainlungus is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO obvious from YOUR posts, mong!

Michael Ejercito
2018-04-18 13:45:55 UTC
On Tue, 17 Apr 2018 08:32:33 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Watch, it anus!
Nithing, we watch vulva instead.

Post by Michael Ejercito
The mangina makes it so obvious with his posts.
Michael
Your jew ainlungus is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO obvious from YOUR posts, mong!
I do no anilingus; you do no coitus!

Michael

http://www.avg.com
NEMO
2018-04-18 13:54:53 UTC
ADMIT it, Andrzej... you LOVE eating the brown stuff, just like Shitler did!

Yes folks, FOUR leading experts concluded: Shitler ate shit!

"He is an extreme masochist who derives sexual pleasure from
having a woman squat over him while she uriniates or defecates
on his face."

Quoted from

"A Psychological Analysis of Adolph Hitler"

Walter C. Langer, Harvard

With the collaboration of
Prof. Henry A. Murr, Harvard Psychological Clinic
Dr. Ernst Kris, New School for Social Research
Dr. Bertram D. Lawin, New York Psychoanalytic Institute

http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/people/h/hitler-adolf/oss-papers/text/oss-profile-04-06.html

Some believe that he [Hitler] is entirely immune from such impulses.
Some believe that he is a chronic masturbator. Some believe that
he derives his sexual pleasure [Page 138] through voyeurism. Many
believe that he is completely impotent. Others, and these are perhaps
in the majority, that he is homosexual. It is probably true that he is
impotent but he is certainiy not homosexual in the ordinary sense of
the term. His perversion has quite a different nature which few have
guessed. He is an extreme masochist who derives sexual pleasure from
having a woman squat over him while she uriniates or defecates on his
face. (Strasser, 919; see also 931, 932)*

[*Note: There may be some people who would question the reliability of
any information given by Otto Strasser because of his reputation. It
is perhaps because of his reputation that he came by this information
which had been so carefully guarded. He also supplied the interviewer
with a great deal of other information concerning Hitler which
checked very closely with that of other informants. As far as this
study is concerned we have no reason to question his sincerity.]

Although this perversion is not a common one, it is not unknown in
clinical work, particularly in its incipient stages. The four
collaborators on this study, in addition to Dr. De Saussure who
learned of the perversion from other sources, have all had experience
with cases of this type. All five agree that their information as
given is probably true in view of their clinical experience and their
knowledge of Hitler's character. In the following section further
evidence of its validition will be cited. At the present moment it is
sufficient to recognize the influence that this perversion must have
on the conscious mental life of Hitler.
The Peeler
2018-04-18 19:12:33 UTC
On Wed, 18 Apr 2018 06:30:00 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by The Peeler
Post by The Jews
Now, you KNOW you're not "Aryan" by ANY definition, right, Gordon?
Right ! NO greeking WAY kikey ! I'm a g-ddam SLAV !
IOW, subhuman! It all adds up, dreckserb!
The mangina makes it so obvious with his posts.
Michael
Your jew ainlungus is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO obvious from YOUR posts, mong!
The only thing OBVIOUS here is that you ARE a sexual cripple, Razovic!
psychopath, aka "The Rectum":

she can't get out of the house anymore,
she got NOBODY to talk to anymore,
she can't FUCK anymore,
she got no life outside Usenet AT ALL!
The Peeler
2018-04-11 17:58:07 UTC
On Wed, 11 Apr 2018 05:57:23 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by The Jews
GOSH! SHOOSH! This filthy race-traitor wanted to be one of us ARYANS... LOMP!
It's funny that Gordon's brain has been so damaged by glue that he
actually thinks he's "ARYAN."
[chuckle]
To/too/two (pick one) funny for, words raghead !
It CERTAINLY is, little psychotic idiot! WAY to/too/two funny! <snicker>