HAY The [sic][SIC!!! LOL] gook! ARE you BUSY zsuckling freshly squeezed jew diarrhoea out of jew ANI this jew new year? <EGB<
Add Reply
Suzy KKKohen
2021-09-14 16:47:46 UTC
Just like every OTHER g-ddam jew new year???

Of COURSE you are, you jewloving piece of subhuman slant eyed SHITE!

LOLOK

2021-09-14 17:50:13 UTC
On Tue, 14 Sep 2021 09:47:46 -0700, Suzy KKKohen
Post by Suzy KKKohen
Just like every OTHER g-ddam jew new year???
Of COURSE you are, you jewloving piece of subhuman slant eyed SHITE!
LOLOK
You only have to LOOK at his anus lips on any ONE of his gormless
Instagram/Faecesbook pictures!
--
"SHPAMMERSH ARE CROOKSH
DON'T DO BUSINESSH VITH CROOKSH!"