SAY now Foreskin Peeler / THE Foreskin Peeler....SEEMS, [sic][SIC!!! LOL] your DESIRE to get, GREEKED superseded your DESIRE to STALK your latest BENEFICIARY Rod Speed on these groups last night innit anus!
2019-09-07 19:29:43 UTC
SAY now anus! <B<

Seems, [sic][SIC!!! LOL] it DID anus! <G<

THAT'S, a surprise anus! <GB<

HAD, you WAITED too long anus? <VGB<

Puttana! Schifosa! Fanook!

<tsk>
The Peeler
2019-09-07 20:12:10 UTC
Someone interested in studying the products of a truly clinically insane
SAY now anus! <B<
Seems, [sic][SIC!!! LOL] it DID anus! <G<
THAT'S, a surprise anus! <GB<
HAD, you WAITED too long anus? <VGB<
Puttana! Schifosa! Fanook!
<tsk>
BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!
doesn't know what's going on?"
MID: <FnMUE.676068$***@usenetxs.com>
Miguel Ejershito

Yup.
Peeler
2019-09-07 21:12:33 UTC
On Sat, 07 Sep 2019 14:00:49 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "Miguel Ejershito", farted
Yup.
Yup, you ARE a VERY VERY sick asshole, pedophilic gay Razovic!
being widely accepted."
MID: <rlMUE.676067$***@usenetxs.com>
The Jews
2019-09-08 13:54:16 UTC
Cowering in his basement where he's hid from Jews for over a
decade, cajone-less Gordon Radovich [***@tiscali.co.uk]
pathetically tried to come up with a believable excuse for
Did I tell you about the last time Queen Mary trannies surprised my anus? <GB<
Puttana! Schifosa! Fanook!
We would hazard a guess and say your pathetically worn-out, abused,
and stretched anus hasn't been surprised by a tranny in several
decades, glue-huffer!!

ROFLMJAO

-Gordon Radovich 2018

2019 Score Card for Gordon Radovich