Happy Rosh Hashanah
2021-09-08 18:49:44 UTC
On Wed, 08 Sep 2021 14:12:33 -0400, Michael Trew
"All of [the jews] deserved to die because they were the Devil's agents and human garbage. I have no regrets and would do it again."
-Alois Brunner
Nazi war criminal Alois Brunner 'died in Syria squalor'

The latest investigation by the Revue XXI magazine (in French) quotes
one of Brunner's guards as saying that he "suffered and cried a lot in
his final years, [and] everyone heard him". He lost an eye and then
the fingers of his left hand as a result of letter bombs sent to him
in 1961 and 1980 by Israeli intelligence.

The guard, identified only as Omar, said Brunner survived on meagre
army rations in the last years of his life.

"We are satisfied to learn that he lived badly rather than well,"
Nazi-hunter Serge Klarsfeld told the AFP news agency.

Missing an eye and fingers, crying in his basement....

HEY!

That sounds like you, Gordon!

[laughs in Jewish]

2021 Score Card for Gordon Radovich

# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0

"Yes. You WILL hide...jewbois always DO! But to no avail...you WILL
get 'holocausted'®™ regardless!"
-Gordon claiming in May of 2017 that he'd Holocaust us and didn't need our address.
Yet he's had Barry's address for almost TWO DECADES!!!
Ya'll shut your dirty fucking cockshucking POLAK mouth!
Ya'll shut YOUR dirty fucking cocksucking mouth, you thieving, spamming,
shiteating, pissdrinking, donkeydicksucking, grannyfucking, jizzlicking,
motherless pile of sub-excrement nazoid mongrel PAEDO filth who takes
dozens of muzzie dicks up his arse and throat on an hourly basis, and
pimps BOTH his parents to Achmad, Yassir, their 200 cousins, and their
camel Jaafar!
Peeler
Spot on! LOL
Michael Ejercito
2021-09-09 14:28:54 UTC
Post by The Jews
[...]
The mangina is on a Highway to Hell!

Michael
https://www.avg.com
BARRY Z. SHEIN jew paedophile of 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
2021-09-09 14:52:44 UTC
On Thu, 9 Sep 2021 07:28:54 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
<fluhs jew shite>
YOU are on a banana boat back to Manila....SOON, gook!
Peeler
2021-09-09 15:29:17 UTC
On Thu, 09 Sep 2021 15:52:44 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "BARRY Z. SHEIN jew paedophile
Post by BARRY Z. SHEIN jew paedophile of 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
<fluhs jew shite>
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by The Jews
[...]
He ISN'T! But you ARE on a Highway to Hell, you unclean fiend!
"Isn't it time that paedophiles were admitted to the LGBTQ rainbow?"
MID: <Y8LUE.513827$***@usenetxs.com>

NO, it isn't, you filthy old pedo swine!