Today is the Birthday of Christopher Charles Morton
Add Reply
Michael Ejercito
2019-12-24 16:11:48 UTC
Today is Chris's birthday.

He is 62 years old.

He is a native of Chicago, Illinois.

he is a veteran of the United States Army.

He lives in Rocky River, Ohio.

He is a loyal American.

Michael
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2019-12-24 16:25:11 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Today is Chris's birthday.
He is 62 years old.
He is a native of Chicago, Illinois.
he is a veteran of the United States Army.
He lives in Rocky River, Ohio.
He is a loyal American.
Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2
Chronicles 7:14) that GOD blesses Chris more than ever prospering
(Proverbs 10:22) him in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth with all
glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to our LORD. Amen.

Laus DEO !

from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
Michael Ejercito
2019-12-24 17:04:04 UTC
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Post by Michael Ejercito
Today is Chris's birthday.
He is 62 years old.
He is a native of Chicago, Illinois.
he is a veteran of the United States Army.
He lives in Rocky River, Ohio.
He is a loyal American.
Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2
Chronicles 7:14) that GOD blesses Chris more than ever prospering
(Proverbs 10:22) him in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth with all
glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to our LORD. Amen.
Thank you.

May the blessings of HaShem the Father, HaShem the Son, and HaShem the
Holy Ghost be with Christopher Charles Morton and those who are his allies.

Michael
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2019-12-24 17:28:26 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Post by Michael Ejercito
Today is Chris's birthday.
He is 62 years old.
He is a native of Chicago, Illinois.
he is a veteran of the United States Army.
He lives in Rocky River, Ohio.
He is a loyal American.
Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2
Chronicles 7:14) that GOD blesses Chris more than ever prospering
(Proverbs 10:22) him in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth with all
glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to our LORD. Amen.
Thank you.
Laus DEO :-)
Post by Michael Ejercito
May the blessings of HaShem the Father, HaShem the Son, and HaShem the
Holy Ghost be with Christopher Charles Morton and those who are his allies.
... in the name of our LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
Kernal Korn
2019-12-25 13:02:42 UTC
On Tue, 24 Dec 2019 12:28:26 -0500, "gook Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
May the blessings of HaShem the Father, HaShem the Son, and HaShem the
Holy Ghost be with Christopher Charles Morton and those who are his allies.
... in the name of our LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.
Laus DEO !
Allahu akbar!

Barack haSsein!

G-d is great!
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2019-12-25 13:23:32 UTC
(Chris) 12/25/19 KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/sIUAMh1z0_U/g95u5pkmBQAJ

Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ

"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
ever more cursed by GOD."

Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
threads:

(1) Link to thread titled "LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is our #1
Example of being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI%5B1-25%5D

(2) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M

(3) Link to thread titled "A very very very simple definition of sin;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/xunFWhan_AM

(4) Link to thread titled "The LORD says 'Blessed are you who hunger
now;'"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM

(5) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry like LORD Jesus;"

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/xPY1Uzl-ZNk/QeKLDNCpCwAJ

... for the continued benefit (Romans 8:28) of those of us who are
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry like GOD ( http://bit.ly/Lk2442 )
with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to the LORD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/pIZcsOCJBwAJ

Laus DEO !

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Bottom line:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/h5lE-mr0DAAJ

<begin trichotomy>

(1) Born-again (John 3:3 & 5) humans - Folks who have GOD's Help (i.e.
Holy Spirit) to stop (John 5:14) sinning by being
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) **but** are still
able to choose via their own "free will" to be instead
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) trapped in the
entangling (Hebrews 12:1) deadly (i.e. killed immortals Adam&Eve) sin
of gluttony (Proverbs 23:2).

(2) Eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) humans - Folks who will never have
GOD's Help (i.e. Holy Spirit) to stop being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29) as evident by their
constant vainjangling (1 Timothy 1:6) about everything except how to
stop (John 5:14) sinning.

(3) Perishing humans - The remaining folks who may possibly (Matthew
19:26) become born-again (John 3:3 & 5) as new (2 Corinthians 5:17)
creatures in Christ.

<end trichotomy>

Suggested further reading:
http://T3WiJ.com

+++
Subject: The LORD says "Blessed are you who hunger now ..."
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM/NSkTJxvFBAAJ
Shame on andrew, look at his red face.
LIE.

The color of my face in **not** visible here on USENET nor is the
color of my face red for those who can see me.
'14 Bible verses about Spiritual Hunger'
Such are the lies coming from the lying pens of the
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) commentators.

That which is "spiritual" is independent of time so that there
would've been no reference to "now."

Therefore, the LORD is referring to physical hunger here instead of
the spiritual "hunger and thirst for righteousness" elsewhere in
Scripture.

Indeed, physical hunger can **not** coexist with physical thirst
because the latter results in the loss of saliva needed for physical
hunger.

It is when we hunger for food "now" (Luke 6:21a) that we are able to
eat food "now."

No such time constraints exist for "spiritual hunger."

Moreover, the perspective of Luke 6:21a through the eyes of a
physician (i.e. Dr. Luke) would be logically expected to be physical
instead of spiritual.

All glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD for His compelling you to
unwittingly demonstrate your ever worsening cognitive condition which
is tragically a consequence of His cursing (Jeremiah 17:5) you more
than ever.

Laus DEO !

+++

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
(in a vain attempt to refute posts about being wonderfully hungry)
Psalms
open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.
Indeed, receiving a mouthful (Psalm 81:10) of manna from GOD will only
make His http://HeartMDPhD.com/Redeemed want even more, so that we're
even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD.

Laus DEO !
Proverbs
13:25 The righteous has enough to satisfy his appetite, But the stomach of
the wicked is in need.
Indeed, the righteous know to be satisfied (Luke 6:21a) with an omer
(Exodus 16:16) of manna, while the wicked need (Proverbs 13:25) this
knowledge as evident by their eating until they are full (i.e.
satiated).
Joel
2:26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of
the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my
people shall never be ashamed.
Indeed, an omer (32 ounces per Revelation 6:6) of manna is plenty
(Joel 2:26) with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD and to
the shame of you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned.

Laus DEO ! !
Psalms
107 For he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things.
Indeed, being filled (Psalm 107:9) with an omer (Exodus 16:16) of
manna is a Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) thing while being satiated (i.e.
full) is evil.
Acts
14:17 "Yet he did not leave himself without witness, for he did good by
giving you rains from heaven and fruitful seasons, satisfying
your hearts with food and gladness."
In the interim, you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned, will
never be satisfied (Acts 14:17) because you are ever more cursed
(Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M/KgM8NFKuAQAJ

+++
Subject: a very very very simple definition of sin ...
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/mXmFD9kIocc/y8GNXircBQAJ
Actually, sin is **not** defined in 1 John 1:8-10
John wrote this to christians. The greek grammer (sic) speaks of an ongoing
status. He includes himself in that status.
John was a Jew instead of a Greek so there is really no reason to
think that Greek grammar is relevant here.
1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is
not in us.
1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins,
and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is
not in us.
John also wrote earlier at John 5:14 that LORD Jesus commands:

"Now stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." (John 5:14)

And, indeed, your being eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) & ever more
cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD, as evident by your ever worsening
cognitive deficits, is really worse.

Now again, here's how to really stop sinning as LORD Jesus commands
(John 5:14):

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/2-Qpn-o81J4/ldGubKEZAgAJ

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Pastorio.

day just 9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the
http://bit.ly/HeartVAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Kernal Korn
2019-12-26 12:25:52 UTC
On Wed, 25 Dec 2019 08:23:32 -0500, "gook Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
[...]
Are you wonderfully hungry for jew diarrhoea, gook?

Tell us that you are.

shick old yidoid Baruch 'Barry' Shein (aka 'Ron Jacobsohn')
2019-12-25 13:26:49 UTC
On Tue, 24 Dec 2019 09:04:04 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Post by Michael Ejercito
Today is Chris's birthday.
He is 62 years old.
He is a native of Chicago, Illinois.
he is a veteran of the United States Army.
He lives in Rocky River, Ohio.
He is a loyal American.
Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2
Chronicles 7:14) that GOD blesses Chris more than ever prospering
(Proverbs 10:22) him in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth with all
glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to our LORD. Amen.
Thank you.
Greek you.
Post by Michael Ejercito
May the blessings of HaShem the Father, HaShem the Son, and HaShem the
Holy Ghost be with Christopher Charles Morton and those who are his allies.
May the greekings of jew g-d haShit (piss be upon him) be with
Chrissie, with you, up Chrissie's and up yours.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Michael

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus having still MORE delusions
about growing a pair: "If ANYONE dared to grab me by the neck
like that he'd get my fist in his face."

In spite of all the evidence, the Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus
STILL has delusions about growing a pair!
"What kind of other-worldly pussies (men?) are you all? If someone
would dare to grab me by the back of my neck like that and push me
around, my instinctive, AUTOMATIC reaction would be to knock him in
the face! NOBODY is allowed to do that to ANYONE!"

Kernal Korn
Better still, STARVE to death, gook!
GB
2019-12-24 16:37:05 UTC
  Today is Chris's birthday.
  He is 62 years old.
  He is a native of Chicago, Illinois.
  he is a veteran of the United States Army.
  He lives in Rocky River, Ohio.
  He is a loyal American.
Michael
Full name: Christopher Charles Morton

We have his address, former employment, and date of birth.

Are you proposing to publish any other personal data?
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2019-12-24 16:53:23 UTC
Post by GB
  Today is Chris's birthday.
  He is 62 years old.
  He is a native of Chicago, Illinois.
  he is a veteran of the United States Army.
  He lives in Rocky River, Ohio.
  He is a loyal American.
Full name: Christopher Charles Morton
We have his address, former employment, and date of birth.
Are you proposing to publish any other personal data?
I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and
hope you, GB, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
Kernal Korn
2019-12-25 13:02:42 UTC
On Tue, 24 Dec 2019 11:53:23 -0500, "gook Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Post by GB
  Today is Chris's birthday.
  He is 62 years old.
  He is a native of Chicago, Illinois.
  he is a veteran of the United States Army.
  He lives in Rocky River, Ohio.
  He is a loyal American.
Full name: Christopher Charles Morton
We have his address, former employment, and date of birth.
Are you proposing to publish any other personal data?
I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and
hope you, GB, also have a healthy appetite too.
So how are you ?
He's a jew. He provides the jew diarrhoea for YOU to satisfy your
wonderful hunger with, gook!
Grikkbbastard®™
2019-12-24 19:13:33 UTC
On Tue, 24 Dec 2019 16:37:05 +0000, jewboi GB (jb)
Post by GB
  Today is Chris's birthday.
  He is 62 years old.
  He is a native of Chicago, Illinois.
  he is a veteran of the United States Army.
  He lives in Rocky River, Ohio.
  He is a loyal American.
Michael
Full name: Christopher Charles Morton
We have his address, former employment, and date of birth.
Are you proposing to publish any other personal data?
Gook Ejershito relies on Chrissie Morton for ALL his views and
opinions. Without them, his vacuous Oriental 'mind' would be BLANK.
The Jews
2019-12-24 19:35:36 UTC
Post by GB
  Today is Chris's birthday.
  He is 62 years old.
  He is a native of Chicago, Illinois.
  he is a veteran of the United States Army.
  He lives in Rocky River, Ohio.
  He is a loyal American.
Michael
Full name: Christopher Charles Morton
We have his address, former employment, and date of birth.
Are you proposing to publish any other personal data?
You've had it for over a decade.

When are you going to grow the cajones to use that info?

Let us know when, so we can You Tube your messy demise.

ROFLMJAO

What is a Nazi?

A Nazi is above all else, a craven coward.

A Nazi is afraid to compete with others as
equals because he knows he can't measure up.

A Nazi is afraid of his own inadequacy, so
he wants to murder his betters.

A Nazi is afraid of the truth, so he wants
to murder those who tell it.

A Nazi is afraid of history, so he wants to
murder the past, to wipe out the knowledge
of the degeneracy, cowardice and failure of
National Socialism.

Finally, a Nazi is afraid of the power of
educated, informed adults. Freedom of
choice terrifies him... which is why he
chooses minor children as sexual partners.
He can't interact with competent adults in
a consensually sexual way. He needs to be
able to impose himself on a helpless victim,
be it a prepubescent boy, or a patient in a
mental hospital.

These are the things that a Nazi is, and
there's nothing polite or honest about it.

- Christopher Norton
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2019-12-24 20:01:42 UTC
Post by The Jews
Post by GB
[...]
In the interim, I am simply wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope you, TJ, also have a healthy
appetite too.

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
Kernal Korn
2019-12-25 13:02:42 UTC
On Tue, 24 Dec 2019 15:01:42 -0500, "gook Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Post by The Jews
Post by GB
  Today is Chris's birthday.
  He is 62 years old.
  He is a native of Chicago, Illinois.
  he is a veteran of the United States Army.
  He lives in Rocky River, Ohio.
  He is a loyal American.
Michael
Full name: Christopher Charles Morton
We have his address, former employment, and date of birth.
Are you proposing to publish any other personal data?
What is a Nazi?
A Nazi is above all else
- Christopher Norton
He got THAT right. As an uppity coon, Chrissie Morton is below all
else.
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
In the interim, I am simply wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope you, TJ, also have a healthy
appetite too.
So how are you ?
He's STILL trying to grow enough of a jew mini-cajone to prove where
he infests!
The Jews
2019-12-25 13:40:54 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn (while
he desperately hides from Barry for over 11 years even though he has
his address!) to lie when he pathetically copied a superior being's
words and changed them around a bit to make it look like he was
Post by Kernal Korn
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
So how are you ?
He's STILL trying to grow enough of a jew mini-cajone to prove where
he infests!
He needs to add me to the list of Jews and African Americans he's
desperately hiding from! LOL

2020 Score Card for Gordon Radovich

# of jew ani zsuckled - 17,042
# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0
shick old yidoid Baruch 'Barry' Shein (aka 'Ron Jacobsohn')
2019-12-25 13:27:04 UTC
On Tue, 24 Dec 2019 08:11:48 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
Today is Chris's birthday.
He is 62 years old.
He is a native of Chicago, Illinois.
he is a veteran of the United States Army.
No he is not. He was even rejected by the US Marines, which take
almost anybody.
Post by Michael Ejercito
He lives in Rocky River, Ohio.
He is a loyal American.
His ONLY loyalties, like yours, are to the faux jew state of
'Israeel'.

Michael Ejercito
2019-12-25 14:27:53 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Today is Chris's birthday.
He is 62 years old.
He is a native of Chicago, Illinois.
he is a veteran of the United States Army.
No he is not.
Yes, he is.
Post by shick old yidoid Baruch 'Barry' Shein (aka 'Ron Jacobsohn')
He was even rejected by the US Marines, which take
almost anybody.
I do not know if he ever applied to the Marines, like Tek did.
Post by Michael Ejercito
He lives in Rocky River, Ohio.
He is a loyal American.
His ONLY loyalties, like yours, are to the faux jew state of
'Israeel'.
Mangina, you are wrong. Chris has shown his loyalty to America for the
past twenty years that I had interacted with him online.

Michael