Project fear II
2018-11-28 19:06:08 UTC
The Treasury, BoE, LSE and numerous other experts have predicted unpleasant economic consequences for any Brexit, but in particular for just dropping out next March.

Of course bad economic consequences were predicted if there was a leave vote, but there was not a plague of frogs or death of all the first borne, but what did happen: -

10% drop in exchange rates (predicted by me) - spot on, and still down >10%.

Higher inflation - rose from below EU average to above EU average.

Lower growth - UK went from leader of the pack in the EU to tail end charlies. Approximate divergence is already ~3% and we haven't even left yet.

Immediate recession and increased unemployment. (predicted by BoE and others). This did NOT happen, but that was because of drastic emergency action by the BoE to prevent one happening - money was flooded into the UK economy to keep it buoyant. Nevertheless unemployment did increase last quarter.

Crash in investment - indeed down by about half.

So what is predicted now: -

9.3% relative drop in GDP

25% drop in exchange rates - too high IMO only about 18% for a hard brexit and 12%, already largely discounted, for a May deal Brexit.

Increased inflation - the current slump in the pound has largely been absorbed by retailers, however several have gone to the wall and their capacity to do this again is greatly diminished, so it could rise sharply.

Immediate recession - again the BoE's already played almost all its cards, so would be ill positioned to prevent one this time.

Increased unemployment - the trickle of major manufacturers slashing investment, reducing production and / or moving it to the EU could become a flood. EU buyers won't want the hassle and delay of sourcing vital components from the UK.

30% fall in house prices - probably overdue.

Basically industry and business has been holding its breath since June 2016 to see how it will all turns out and hoping for the best that there would an escape mechanism. If there isn't then a lot of project fear II is likely to happen.
Pamela
2018-11-28 20:32:23 UTC
.... SNIP
So what is predicted now: -
9.3% relative drop in GDP ....
25% drop in exchange rates ....
Increased inflation ....
Immediate recession ....
Increased unemployment ....
30% fall in house prices ....
What a mess. :(
BurfordTJustice
2018-11-28 21:27:18 UTC
Those that must keep bragging about themselves are usually trying to
convince people they
are not full of shit.

happen.
R. Mark Clayton
2018-11-29 09:44:17 UTC
Post by BurfordTJustice
Those that must keep bragging about themselves are usually trying to
convince people they
are not full of shit.
Those who post and repost endlessly demonstrate this first hand every single day.

The reason for stressing that my prediction was within 0.1% was to head off the inevitable Brextremist claims that previous predictions were exaggerated. Some possibly were - mine were NOT.
happen.
Omega
2018-11-29 10:43:00 UTC
[...]
Why not write your crap in Quatrain format, it worked for Nostradamus,
centuries later we are still trying to fathom what he had to say just as
we now ponder what the fuck are you on about, yet again!

It might appear impossible to you but we are on course to leave in March
next!

'In March next year, we leave Europe,
For all Remainers, we'll not go pop,
On all accords, we'll do so well,
Then deniers can rot in hell'!

We're leaving!

omega
Ophelia

Yayyyy!!!! :)
Pamela
2018-11-29 13:52:42 UTC
Post by Omega
It might appear impossible to you but we are on course to leave in
March next!
'In March next year, we leave Europe,
For all Remainers, we'll not go pop,
On all accords, we'll do so well,
Then deniers can rot in hell'!
We're leaving!
omega
Looks like we're going to have a far better Brexit than many Leavers were
threatening.

After we have left in March, there will be little to mandate further
detachment from the EU. Instead, I hope we strengthen our ties with the
EU.
The Todal
2018-11-29 13:54:30 UTC
Post by Omega
Post by R. Mark Clayton
[...]
You actually think we're on course to leave in March next?

The main criticism of the Theresa May plan is that we will still be
bound by most of the EU's rules but without any power to influence those
rules and without the right to complete our departure unless we have the
EU's permission.

So if that's something to rejoice about, let's rejoice! Hey, we're
leaving in name only but it's still leaving. Like leaving a rented house
that you hate, but still having to pay the rent for years afterwards.
Omega
2018-11-29 18:26:50 UTC
Post by Omega
Post by R. Mark Clayton
[...]
Already hampered by political naivety, I'm on record, my interest in
politics has been close to zero for most of my life but who in this
group can honestly say what will happen next while our MPs or at least,
many of them, appear not to have much of a clue themselves, while buried
in the mire of politics.

I do believe, many in this group give the issue grave and honest thought
but does that alone imbue them with the truth as to what is happening
and especially, what is next, I don't think so?

Sadly we also have a fair proportion in the group who appear to take
great glee, the world will fall apart around us after March, it won't
but these people shout and scream so much spiteful venom it merely
distracts us from the truth even more.

Mrs May has a strange wobbly past couple of years, on record as a
Remainer then heads a government that is supposed to take us out. From
the start, "Brexit is Brexit", so what else shall we expect? Then in a
show of bravado, "a deal that suits us or it's a 'hard' Brexit". The
Europeans laughed their malevolent heads off at that one! A fearful
laughter perhaps?

Chequers then came along and a full cabinet agreement, supposedly but
the next day saw two leading figures resign with more to follow, not
exactly credible any more is it?

Now we have Mrs May defiantly promising, if not her 'agreement' then NO
Brexit. Where on earth did this unilateral mouthful come from? Does
she have that power?

Let's not ever put aside! The Europeans, especially the Germans and the
French promised to *hurt* us if we left, the latter claiming, "even if
we hurt ourselves". Personally I believe we should have walked away
from that moment, the basis for an agreement can never be!

Yes, Toodles, I still believe we will leave next March, no one has so
far suggested otherwise.

omega
The Todal
2018-11-29 18:44:18 UTC
Post by Omega
Post by The Todal
Post by Omega
Post by R. Mark Clayton
[...]
No one other than Mrs May, you mean? To quote your words: Now we have
Mrs May defiantly promising, if not her 'agreement' then NO Brexit.

So if her deal doesn't get through the Commons, what will happen? She
has now clammed up and won't speculate about what her tactics will be.
Logically, it's either leaving with no deal and massive damage to our
economy, or no Brexit (to include a postponed Brexit).
Omega
2018-11-29 19:17:41 UTC
Post by Omega
Post by The Todal
Post by Omega
Post by R. Mark Clayton
[...]
From the start, "Brexit is Brexit", so what else shall we expect?
[...]
We seem to have got lost, I added ... "Where on earth did this
unilateral mouthful come from? Does she have that power"?
So if her deal doesn't get through the Commons, what will happen? She
has now clammed up and won't speculate about what her tactics will be.
Logically, it's either leaving with no deal and massive damage to our
economy, or no Brexit (to include a postponed Brexit).
I agree your logic, "leave without a deal is possible", your "massive
damage to our economy", is speculation.

omega
dolf
2018-11-30 12:05:52 UTC
ME THINKS THAT YOU The Todal <***@icloud.com> ARE A SHAMEFUL DRUNK
WITH NO SCRUPLES...

— IS OUR SAINT *THERESA* A NAUGHTY GAL? —

"ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
I'M QUITE THE FAN.
IRON TO THE CORE.
SHE CAN BE TOUGH.
MY OATH SHE CAN.
BUT LOTS MORE."

Won’t your children be pleased with their sashaying popeye when your
seditious anonymity is unmasked as a maggot.

Shouldn’t you be off to a picnic in the woods somewhere today (20/4)?

YOUTUBE: “Teddy Bear Picnic”

YOU ATHEISTIC CHRIST MURDEROUS NEO-NAZI CULTISTS ARE A SANDWICH SHORT OF
A PICNIC."

YOUTUBE: “Michael Jackson - They Don’t Care About Us (Brazil Version)”

No one other than Mrs May, {@1: Sup: 47 (#47); Ego: 36 (#36)}

you mean? {@2: Sup: 38 (#85); Ego: 22 (#58)}

To quote your words: {@3: Sup: 73 (#158 - I AM NOT HOT OF SPEECH {%23});
Ego: 55 (#113)}

Now we have Mrs May defiantly promising, {@4: Sup: 67 (#225); Ego: 52
(#165)}

if not her 'agreement' then NO Brexit. {@5: Sup: 17 (#242); Ego: 4 (#169
- I TROUBLE MYSELF ONLY WITH MY OWN AFFAIRS {%18})}

So if her deal doesn't get through the Commons, {@6: Sup: 13 (#255);
Ego: 1 (#170)}

what will happen? {@7: Sup: 65 (#320); Ego: 24 (#194)}

She has now clammed up and won't speculate about what her tactics will
be. {@8: Sup: 68 (#388); Ego: 25 (#219)}

Logically, {@9: Sup: 9 (#397); Ego: 60 (#279)}

it's either leaving with no deal and massive damage to our economy,
{@10: Sup: 70 (#467); Ego: 17 (#296)}

or no Brexit {@11: Sup: 30 (#497); Ego: 32 (#328)}

(to include a postponed Brexit) {@12: Sup: 39 (#536); Ego: 81 (#409)}

Nous: #10
Time: 16:30 hrs
Date: 2018.11.30
Torah: [#20, #30, #10]@{
@1: Sup: 20 (#20); Ego: 20 (#20),
@2: Sup: 50 (#70); Ego: 30 (#50),
@3: Sup: 60 (#130 - I AM NOT EVIL MINDED {%3}); Ego: 10 (#60),
Male: #130; Feme: #60
} // #60

Dao: Impossible Advice, What can Be Done?
Tetra: #41 - Response
I-Ching: H30 - Cohesion, Radiance, Clinging to Brightness/Fire, The net

Latin: Assistens {God prompt to grant} Alt: Menqel {Libation Bowl of God} {

1. SERVES TO MAKE KNOWN THE TRUTH. AIDS THE TRIUMPH OF INNOCENCE
2. PROMPT HELP IN TRIALS
3. WITNESSES
4. Tepisatosoa
}

Solar Eclipse: 13 (UTC) / 14 November 2012 (AEST)

Nahor {Snorting, Hoarse; dry; hot}

Prototype: *HOMOIOS* {#371 / #393} / HETEROS {#287 / #432} / TORAH {#301
/ #439}

<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:3,row:7,col:4,nous:10&idea:{m,82}&idea:{f,83}&idea:{m,371}&idea:{f,393}&PROTOTYPE:HOMOIOS>

***@zen: 3, row: 7, col: 4, nous: 10 [Date: 2018.11.30, Time:
16:30 hrs, Super: #371 / #2 - Contrast of Terms, Self-Culture; I-Ching:
H11 - Peace, Pervading, Greatness; Tetra: 16 - Contact, Ego: #393 / #10
- Impossible Advice, What can Be Done?; I-Ching: H30 - Cohesion,
Radiance, Clinging to Brightness/Fire, The net; Tetra: 41 - Response]

G3681@{
@1: Sup: 70 (#70); Ego: 70 (#70),
@2: Sup: 39 (#109); Ego: 50 (#120),
@3: Sup: 44 (#153); Ego: 5 (#125),
@4: Sup: 54 (#207); Ego: 10 (#135),
@5: Sup: 58 (#265); Ego: 4 (#139 - I HAVE NOT SLAUGHTERED THE SACRED
ANIMALS {%13}),
@6: Sup: 47 (#312); Ego: 70 (#209),
@7: Sup: 4 (#316); Ego: 38 (#247),
Male: #316; Feme: #247
} // #409

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #409 % #41 = #40 - Reversal, Avoiding Activity; I-Ching: H36 -
Suppression of the Light, Sinking/Darkening Light, Brilliance injured,
Intelligence hidden; Tetra: 68 - Dimming;

THOTH MEASURE: #40 - Oh Neheb-kau, who makest thy appearance at thy
cavern; I have no unjust preferences.

#VIRTUE: Law (no. #40) means to facilitate union with All-under-Heaven.
#TOOLS: Labouring (no. #80) means to lack achievement despite strenuous
efforts.
#POSITION: With Duties (no. #27), to exhaust oneself.
#TIME: With Fostering (no. #81), to increase oneself.
#CANON: #228

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_228@{
@1: Sup: 40 (#40); Ego: 40 (#40),
@2: Sup: 39 (#79); Ego: 80 (#120),
@3: Sup: 66 (#145); Ego: 27 (#147),
@4: Sup: 66 (#211); Ego: 81 (#228 - I HAVE NO UNJUST PREFERENCES {%40}),
Male: #211; Feme: #228
} // #228

#409 as [#70, #50, #5, #10, #4, #70, #200] = oneidos (G3681): {UMBRA: #7
as #409 % #41 = #40} 1) *reproach*; 2) shame;

H8582@{
@1: Sup: 76 (#76); Ego: 76 (#76),
@2: Sup: 65 (#141); Ego: 70 (#146 - I AM NOT A LAND-GRABBER {%15}),
@3: Sup: 75 (#216); Ego: 10 (#156 - I DO NOT CAUSE TERRORS {%21}),
@4: Sup: 44 (#260); Ego: 50 (#206),
@5: Sup: 50 (#310); Ego: 6 (#212),
Male: #310; Feme: #212
} // #536

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #475 % #41 = #24 - Important Distinctions, Trouble from
Indulgence; I-Ching: H5 - Waiting, Delay, Attending, Waiting, Moistened,
Arriving; Tetra: 18 - Waiting;

THOTH MEASURE: #24 - Oh divine Babe, who makest thy appearance in Annu;
I lend not a deaf ear to the words of Righteousness.

#VIRTUE: With Joy (no. #24), raising high, but
#TOOLS: With Sinking (no. #64), hiding below.
#POSITION: As to Response (no. #41), it is the present, but
#TIME: As to Measure (no. #52), it is the past.
#CANON: #181

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_181@{
@1: Sup: 24 (#24); Ego: 24 (#24),
@2: Sup: 7 (#31); Ego: 64 (#88),
@3: Sup: 48 (#79); Ego: 41 (#129),
@4: Sup: 19 (#98); Ego: 52 (#181 - I LEND NOT A DEAF EAR TO THE
WORDS OF RIGHTEOUSNESS {%24} / I AM NOT ONE WHO CURSETH THE KING {%35}),
Male: #98; Feme: #181
} // #181

#536 as [#400, #70, #10, #50, #6] = ta`ah (H8582): {UMBRA: #37 as #475 %
#41 = #24} 1) to err, wander, go astray, stagger; 1a) (Qal) to err; 1a1)
to wander about (physically); 1a2) of intoxication; 1a3) of sin
(ethically); 1a4) wandering (of the mind); 1b) (Niphal); 1b1) to be made
to wander about, be made to stagger (drunkard); 1b2) *to* *be* *led*
*astray* (*ethically*); 1c) (Hiphil) to cause to wander; 1c1) to cause
to wander about (physically); 1c2) to cause to wander (of intoxication);
1c3) to cause to err, mislead (mentally and morally);

H6680@{
@1: Sup: 76 (#76); Ego: 76 (#76),
@2: Sup: 4 (#80); Ego: 9 (#85),
@3: Sup: 10 (#90); Ego: 6 (#91),
@4: Sup: 50 (#140 - I DEAL NOT FRAUDULENTLY {%14} / I AM NOT AN
EAVES-DROPPER {%16}); Ego: 40 (#131),
Male: #140; Feme: #131
} // #536

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #101 % #41 = #19 - Argument for Ethical Anarchism, Returning to
Simplicity; I-Ching: H57 - Compliance, Gentle Penetration/Wind, Ground,
Calculations; Tetra: 58 - Gathering In;

THOTH MEASURE: #19 - Oh Uammetu, who makest thine appearance at the
Block; I commit not adultery with another's wife.

#VIRTUE: Following (no. #19) means dispersing, but
#TOOLS: Massing (no. #59) means assembling.
#POSITION: With Ease (no. #23), the level and smooth, but
#TIME: With Difficulties (no. #79), the going up and down.
#CANON: #180

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_180@{
@1: Sup: 19 (#19); Ego: 19 (#19),
@2: Sup: 78 (#97); Ego: 59 (#78),
@3: Sup: 20 (#117); Ego: 23 (#101),
@4: Sup: 18 (#135); Ego: 79 (#180 - I COMMIT NOT ADULTERY WITH
ANOTHER'S WIFE {%19}),
Male: #135; Feme: #180
} // #180

#536 as [#400, #90, #6, #40] = tsavah (H6680): {UMBRA: #25 as #101 % #41
= #19} 1) to command, charge, give orders, lay charge, give charge to,
order; 1a) (Piel); 1a1) to lay charge upon; 1a2) to give charge to, give
command to; 1a3) to give charge unto; 1a4) *to* *give* *charge* *over*,
appoint; 1a5) to give charge, command; 1a6) to charge, command; 1a7) to
charge, commission; 1a8) to command, appoint, ordain (of divine act);
1b) (Pual) to be commanded;
Post by Omega
Post by The Todal
Post by Omega
Post by R. Mark Clayton
[...]
From the start, "Brexit is Brexit", so what else shall we expect?
[...]
INTRODUCTION SUMMARY
Further to my SMS made to yourself @ 1011 HOURS ON 27 NOVEMBER 2018
wherein I stated: "I have today attended to the File Listing Hearing at
LaTrobe County Court and the matter of APPEAL CASE NO: AP-18-2201 /
AP-18-2202 has been accepted by the Judge and recommended for a further
consideration {#470 / #312 - CONTRADICTION} upon 11 DECEMBER 2018 in
relation to other related APPEALS CASE NO: AP-18-0609 / AP-18-0775 /
AP-18-0794 (from memory) so as to determine whether they can
collectively be determined upon 21 JANUARY 2019.

Whilst I have instructed his Honour that I have [already] provided you
via email with some #169 pages as INSTRUCTIONS [of relevance to] today’s
FILE LISTING [HEARING], and communicated with the PRINCIPAL LEGAL
OFFICERS as STATE / FEDERAL ATTORNEY GENERALS that the consideration of
a QUESTION OF LAW doesn’t now need referral to the HIGH COURT as be
previous considerations made to this COURT since those matters have
developed and are self apparent.

Whilst his Honour considers you a very competent barrister, I have made
the court aware that our communication to date has been [entirely and
only] by email / SMS and we have yet to speak directly so as to obtain a
commitment from you regarding representation within all these matters.

It would be wise therefore since you already have #196 pages of
INSTRUCTIONS that I undertake to provide further summary INSTRUCTIONS
(ie. I envision #10 to #20 pages each if that) within each of those
other MATTERS before 4 DECEMBER 2018 if not earlier so that you may make
your prudent considerations on representation and that we may finally
speak or meet in person."

Nous: #10
Time: 16:30 hrs
Date: 2018.11.30
Torah: [#20, #30, #10]@{
[...]

Additionally by SMS made to yourself @ 0959 HOURS ON 30 NOVEMBER 2018
wherein I stated: "Just to convey that on the balance of probabilities
of equivalencies between the ... RESPONDENT ... PROXIMITY, abnormal
INTEREST within process and Internet chatter conveying nuanced ideas of
association (shortly thereafter) ... which is now resorting to veiled
threats: “DOLF? SEE MY POAST ON RAPE AND SODOMY: OKAY” that these
matters are of great gravitas and is likely to be connected with
criminal networks as orbital to any sectarian [*BEING* *A* *CONFEDERATE*
*AS* *SECRET* *OR* *RELIGIOUS* *CONCOMITANT*] impetus deploying a common
source for its META SCHEMA OF ACQUIESCE as that which is conveyed by
this narrative example of this same day:

THE TODAL (***@ICLOUD.COM) [UK.POLITICS.MISC, UK.LEGAL,
ALT.POLITICS.UK, SOC.CULTURE.BRITISH] @ 2051 HOURS ON 29 NOVEMBER 2018:
"HISTORY REPEATING ITSELF? I think many Leave supporters relish the
possibility of a major crisis, the need to stockpile food, the
possibility of rationing. Some have phoned radio stations to say that we
survived WW2 so we can surely survive Brexit. As if it was actually fun
to live through the Blitz.

I suppose if your life is already shit, it's nice to think that the
whole nation is now in the shit together."

DOLF @ 2121 HOURS ON 29 NOVEMBER 2018: "TROLL SUBTERFUGE ALERT {@308 /
@268 - JUDGMENTS OF EXPERIENCE} HISTORY REPEATING ITSELF? I think many
Leave supporters relish the possibility of a major crisis, {@1: Sup: 17
(#17); Ego: 76 (#76)} the need to stockpile food, {@2: Sup: 78 (#95);
Ego: 30 (#106)} the possibility of rationing. {@3: Sup: 80 (#175 - I AM
NOT A TRANSGRESSOR {%22}); Ego: 19 (#125)} Some have phoned radio
stations to say that we survived WW2 so we can surely survive Brexit.
{@4: Sup: 60 (#235); Ego: 14 (#139 - I HAVE NOT SLAUGHTERED THE SACRED
ANIMALS {%13})} As if it was actually fun to live through the Blitz.
{@5: Sup: 51 (#286); Ego: 75 (#214)}

I suppose if your life is already shit, {@6: Sup: 8 (#294); Ego: 27
(#241)} it's nice to think that the whole nation is now in the shit
together. {@7: Sup: 14 (#308 - *SEE* KANT'S PROLEGOMENA EQUIVALENT IDEA:
@308); Ego: 27 (#268 - *SEE* KANT'S PROLEGOMENA EQUIVALENT IDEA: @268)}

KANT'S PROLEGOMENA (1785) IDEA @268: SYNTHETIC JUDGMENTS REQUIRE A
PRINCIPLE OTHER THAN THE PRINCIPLE OF #312 - CONTRADICTION: There are
synthetic judgments a posteriori whose origin is empirical; but there
are also synthetic judgments that are a priori certain and that arise
from pure understanding and reason. Both however agree in this, that
they can by no means arise solely from the principle of analysis, namely
the PRINCIPLE OF #312 - *CONTRADICTION* {#364 x 4 + #371 = #1827 - ROMAN
CATHOLIC LITURGICAL BLASPHEMY}; they demand yet a completely different
principle, though they always must be derived from some fundamental
proposition, whichever it may be, in accordance with the PRINCIPLE OF
#312 - *CONTRADICTION* {#364 x 4 + #371 = #1827 - ROMAN CATHOLIC
LITURGICAL BLASPHEMY}; for nothing can run counter to this principle,
even though everything cannot be derived from it. I shall first classify
the synthetic judgments.

1. *JUDGMENTS* *OF* *EXPERIENCE* are always synthetic. For it would be
absurd [IDEA: @268] to base an analytic *JUDGMENT* *ON* *EXPERIENCE*,
since I do not at all need to go beyond my concept in order to formulate
the judgment and therefore have no need for any testimony from
experience. That a body is extended, is a proposition that stands
certain a priori, and *NOT* *A* *JUDGMENT* *OF* *EXPERIENCE*.

For before I go to experience, I have all the conditions for my judgment
already in the concept, from which I merely extract the predicate in
accordance with the PRINCIPLE OF #312 - *CONTRADICTION* {#364 x 4 + #371
= #1827 - ROMAN CATHOLIC LITURGICAL BLASPHEMY}, and by this means can
simultaneously become conscious of the necessity of the judgment, which
experience could never teach me.

2. MATHEMATICAL JUDGMENTS ARE ONE AND ALL SYNTHETIC: This proposition
appears to have completely escaped the observations of analysts of human
reason up to the present, and indeed to be directly opposed to all of
their conjectures, although it is incontrovertibly certain and very
important in its consequences. Because they found that the inferences of
the mathematicians all proceed in accordance with the PRINCIPLE OF #312
- *CONTRADICTION* {#364 x 4 + #371 = #1827 - ROMAN CATHOLIC LITURGICAL
BLASPHEMY} (which, by nature, is required of any apodeictic certainty
[as clearly established beyond dispute]), they were persuaded that the
fundamental propositions were also known through the PRINCIPLE OF #312 -
*CONTRADICTION* {#364 x 4 + #371 = #1827 - ROMAN CATHOLIC LITURGICAL
BLASPHEMY}, in which they were very mistaken; for a synthetic
proposition can of course be discerned in accordance with the PRINCIPLE
OF #312 - *CONTRADICTION* {#364 x 4 + #371 = #1827 - ROMAN CATHOLIC
LITURGICAL BLASPHEMY}, but only insofar as another synthetic proposition
is presupposed from which the first can be deduced, never however in itself.

First of all it must be observed: that properly mathematical
propositions are always a priori and not empirical judgments, because
they carry necessity with them, which cannot be taken from experience.
But if this will not be granted me, very well, I will restrict my
proposition to pure mathematics, the concept of which already conveys
that it contains not empirical but only pure cognition a priori. One
might well at first think: that the proposition 5 + 7 = 12 {ie.

#5 AS DODECAHEDRON + #7 AS ICOSAHEDRON = #10 AS TETRACTYS

}. Is a purely analytic proposition that follows from the concept of a
sum of seven and five according to the PRINCIPLE OF #312 -
*CONTRADICTION* {#364 x 4 + #371 = #1827 - ROMAN CATHOLIC LITURGICAL
BLASPHEMY}. However, upon closer inspection, one finds that the concept
of the sum of 7 and 5 contains nothing further than the unification of
the two numbers into one, through which by no means is thought what this
single number may be that combines the two. The concept of twelve is in
no way already thought because I merely think to myself this unification
of seven and five, and I may analyze my concept of such a possible sum
for as long as may be, still I will not meet with twelve therein. One
must go beyond these concepts, in making use of the intuition that
corresponds to one of the two, such as one’s five fingers, or (like
Segner in his arithmetic) five points, and in that manner adding the
units of the five given in intuition step by step to the concept of
seven. One therefore truly amplifies one’s concept through this
proposition 7 + 5 = 12 and adds to the first concept a new one that was
not thought in it; that is, an arithmetical proposition is always
synthetic, which can be seen all the more plainly in the case of
somewhat larger numbers, for it is then clearly evident that, though we
may turn and twist our concept as we like, we could never find the sum
through the mere analysis of our concepts, without making use of intuition.

NOTE THAT THE PROBLEM: <http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html> here
conveyed by an EARLIER SUBSTANTIATED CLAIM TO AN INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
as report dated 16 MAY 2000 titled "PRIVATE STREET ON THE EDGE OF THE
CENTRAL BUSINESS DISTRICT" that was prepared in response to a TP00/55 as
a Notice of an Application for Planning Permit which went to a VICTORIAN
CIVIL ADMINISTRATIVE TRIBUNAL appeal, and which itself is reliant upon
an ADVENTIST REVIEW cover story dated 27 APRIL 2000 by CALEB ROSADO and
titled "WHEN WE DISAGREE HOW CULTURAL VALUES SHAPE OUR CONVERSATION"
<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/When%20We%20Disagree.pdf> which
was lodged as evidence before the Extraordinary Directions Hearing of
Anti-Discrimination List A500/2000 on the date 7 December 2001, before
visually impaired adjudicator Deputy President Cate MacKenzie

It was later journalised on 15 JUNE 2003 within several synthesis
documents relating to "What is the Metaphysical or Esoteric Theology of
the Hebrews as the Regulative Philosophic principles which underpin the
Letters Patent to Australia's Constitution"

SYNTHESIS.HTML (31 MAY 2003) <http://www.grapple369.com/synthesis.html>
PATENT.HTML (15 JUNE 2003) <http://www.grapple369.com/patent.html>
NOUMENON.HTML (5 SEPTEMBER 2006) <http://www.grapple369.com/noumenon.html>

[IMAGE: As conveying the Memorial Capstone of Royal Arch Freemasons
Australia dated 30 May, 1999, Hotel Sofitel, 25 Collins Street,
Melbourne as NUMBER entries which are keyed to: LAO TZU'S (b. 604 BCE)
TAO (the way) TE (of virtue) CHING (& causality) being a TRANSCENDENT
CLAIM TO AN INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY]

That is an issue of PAIRING {DODECAHEDRON: HERITAGE & ENVIRONMENT / KIN
SPIRITS as Cultural values; community; gives area its collective
identity: 5x5 = #65 - *SOLDIER* (#25)} which occurs within the ANTHROPIC
PROTOTYPE {ICOSAHEDRON: TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT / TRUTH FORCE as Maintaining
an harmonious environment: 7x7 = #175 - *MARRIAGE* (#49) /
ONTIC_OBLIGANS_175: [22 - I AM NOT A TRANSGRESSOR] WITH
ONTIC_OBLIGANS_184 [36 - I PUT NO CHECK UPON THE WATER IN ITS FLOW] /
ONTIC_OBLIGANS_171 [20 - I AM NOT UNCHASTE WITH ANY ONE] /
ONTIC_OBLIGANS_161 [9 - I AM NOT A TELLER OF LIES] as validating
meta-descriptor prototypes} as that which is conjoined as the TEMPORAL
LIMIT {TETRACTYS: AN ESTABLISHED REGIME OF COOPERATION / FLEX FLOW:
Rejuvenates the earth; reintegrates all life systems.

SECTION V (*PROROGUING*): THE GOVERNOR GENERAL MAY ON OUR BEHALF
EXERCISE ALL POWERS UNDER THE COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA CONSTITUTION
ACT, 1900, OR OTHERWISE IN RESPECT OF THE SUMMONING, PROROGUING, OR
DISSOLVING THE PARLIAMENT OF OUR SAID COMMONWEALTH.

SECTION VII (LIEUTENANT GOVERNOR / PERSON(S) AS MAY BE APPOINTED BY
OATHS APPOINTED): AND WE DO HEREBY DECLARE OUR PLEASURE TO BE THAT, IN
THE EVENT OF DEATH, INCAPACITY, REMOVAL, OR ABSENCE OF OUR SAID GOVERNOR
GENERAL OUT OF OUR SAID COMMONWEALTH, AND ALL AND EVERY THE POWERS AND
AUTHORITIES HEREIN GRANTED TO HIM SHALL UNTIL OUR FURTHER PLEASURE IS
SIGNIFIED THEREIN, BE VESTED IN SUCH PERSON AS MAY BE APPOINTED BY US
UNDER OUR SIGN MANUAL AND SIGNET TO BE OUR LIEUTENANT GOVERNOR OF OUR
SAID COMMONWEALTH: OR IF THERE SHALL BE NO SUCH LIEUTENANT GOVERNOR IN
OUR SAID COMMONWEALTH, THEN IN SUCH PERSON OR PERSONS AS MAY BE
APPOINTED BY US UNDER OUR SIGN MANUAL AND SIGNET TO ADMINISTER THE
GOVERNMENT OF THE SAME. NO SUCH POWERS OR AUTHORITIES SHALL VEST IN SUCH
LIEUTENANT GOVERNOR, OR SUCH OTHER PERSON OR PERSONS, UNTIL HE OR THEY
SHALL HAVE TAKEN THE OATHS APPOINTED TO BE TAKEN BY THE GOVERNOR GENERAL
OF OUR SAID COMMONWEALTH, AND IN THE MANNER PROVIDED BY THE INSTRUCTIONS
ACCOMPANYING THESE OUR LETTERS PATENT.

SECTION X (PROCLAMATION OF LETTERS PATENT IN PERPETUITY): AND WE DO
FURTHER DIRECT AND ENJOIN THAT THESE OUR LETTERS PATENT SHALL BE READ
AND PROCLAIMED AT SUCH PLACE OR PLACES AS OUR SAID GOVERNOR GENERAL
SHALL THINK FIT WITHIN OUR SAID COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA. [IN WITNESS
WHEREOF WE HAVE CAUSED THESE OUR LETTERS TO BE MADE PATENT WITNESS
OURSELF AT WESTMINSTER THE 29TH OCTOBER, 1900: 64TH YEAR OF OUR REIGN]

That such problems of GOVERNANCE get manifestly complex due to the
historical reliance upon “ADVICE OF OUR PRIVY COUNCIL” which is made
upon a SUBSTANTIAL OATH as conveying an IMPLICIT VALUE within the
LETTERS PATENT to the COMMONWEALTH by MANDATING a *PROBITY* and
*DECORUM* towards the CROWN (eg: DIGNITY ROYAL AS ANY MANNER OF THING TO
BE ATTEMPTED, DONE, OR SPOKEN AGAINST HER MAJESTY'S PERSON, HONOUR,
CROWN, OR DIGNITY ROYAL, BUT YOU WILL LET AND WITHSTAND THE SAME TO THE
UTTERMOST OF YOUR POWER) which goes beyond the requirements to making
use of the intuition in then purveying an imagination of the TRUTH.

According to Kant, the starting point, a reflection on our moral
concepts {#41 x n}, leads immediately to the first intermediate thesis,
that (1) a moral law “HAS TO CARRY ABSOLUTE [#41 - *ONTIC*] NECESSITY
WITH IT” (GMS, 389,13). If this necessity is very narrowly interpreted,
that is, in the sense of the previously worked out modal status {

@1 - Nature Contains Nature [#328 - TRANSFORMATIVE PROTOTYPE] {

HOMOIOS
HETEROS
KABBALAH
AS DEFINED

} ...

@5 - Act of Nature [#369 - REVERSE TRANSCRIPTASE INHIBITOR WITH #164 -
CHRONOLOGICAL PLANE MAPPING] ...

#15 (@6 - Form of Nature: #260 - Transforming Nature [#41 - REMEMBER THE
SABBATH]) ...

45: [1 - I AM NOT A DOER OF WRONG]
68: [42 - I DO NOT THAT WHICH OFFENDETH THE GOD OF MY DOMAIN]

#34 (@7 - Engendering Nature: #175 - NATURE AMENDED IN ITS NATURE [#82 -
HONOUR YOUR PARENTS]) ...

84: [2 - I AM NOT A MAN OF VIOLENCE]
86: [10 - I AM NOT A ROBBER OF FOOD]
102: [4 - I AM NOT RAPACIOUS]
104: [7 - I COMMIT NO FRAUD]
115: [5 - I AM NOT A SLAYER OF MEN]

#65 (@2 - NATURE REJOICES IN ITS NATURE: #34 - Engendering Nature [#123
- DO NOT KILL]) ...

130: [3 - I AM NOT EVIL MINDED]
139: [13 - I HAVE NOT SLAUGHTERED THE SACRED ANIMALS]
140: [14 - I DEAL NOT FRAUDULENTLY, 16 - I AM NOT AN EAVES-DROPPER]
146: [15 - I AM NOT A LAND-GRABBER]
148: [12 - I AM NOT A TRANSGRESSOR]
150: [28 - I INDULGE NOT IN ANGER]
156: [21 - I DO NOT CAUSE TERRORS]
157: [17 - I AM NOT ONE OF PRATING TONGUE, 41 - I HAVE NO STRONG
DESIRE EXCEPT FOR MY OWN PROPERTY]
158: [23 - I AM NOT HOT OF SPEECH]
161: [9 - I AM NOT A TELLER OF LIES]

#111 (@3 - Nature Surmounts Nature: #65 - NATURE REJOICES IN ITS NATURE
[#164 - AVOID HETERONOMY AGAINST AUTONOMY]) ...

166: [11 - I AM NOT SLUGGISH]
168: [26 - I AM NOT THE CAUSE OF WEEPING TO ANY]
169: [18 - I TROUBLE MYSELF ONLY WITH MY OWN AFFAIRS]
171: [20 - I AM NOT UNCHASTE WITH ANY ONE]
173: [27 - I AM NOT GIVEN TO UNNATURAL LUST]
175: [22 - I AM NOT A TRANSGRESSOR]
177: [29 - I AM NOT GIVEN TO CURSING]
180: [19 - I COMMIT NOT ADULTERY WITH ANOTHER'S WIFE]
181: [24 - I LEND NOT A DEAF EAR TO THE WORDS OF RIGHTEOUSNESS, 35
- I AM NOT ONE WHO CURSETH THE KING]
182: [6 - I AM NOT FRAUDULENT IN MEASURES OF GRAIN]
184: [36 - I PUT NO CHECK UPON THE WATER IN ITS FLOW]
185: [25 - I AM NOT BOISTEROUS IN BEHAVIOUR]
186: [31 - I AM NOT ONE OF INCONSTANT MIND]
191: [32 - I DO NOT STEAL THE SKINS OF THE SACRED ANIMALS]
192: [39 - I AM NOT SWOLLEN WITH PRIDE]
196: [37 - I AM NOT ONE OF LOUD VOICE]
197: [33 - I AM NOT NOISY IN MY SPEECH]
200: [8 - I AM NOT A ROBBER OF SACRED PROPERTY]

#175 (@4 - NATURE AMENDED IN ITS NATURE: #369 - Autonomous Nature [#205
- DO NOT STEAL]) ...

210: [30 - I AM NOT OF AGGRESSIVE HAND]
215: [34 - I AM NEITHER A LIAR NOR A DOER OF MISCHIEF]
220: [38 - I CURSE NOT A GOD]
228: [40 - I HAVE NO UNJUST PREFERENCES]

#260 (@8 - Transforming Nature: #111 - Nature Surmounts Nature [#246 -
BEAR NO FALSE WITNESS]) ...

#369 (@9 - Autonomous Nature: #15 - Form of Nature [#287 - COVET NOT])

} of an ethical principle, then two peculiarities of the total
argumentation will become more understandable as prescriptive of its
trinomial basis to nomenclature.

AS A CONSEQUENCE OF MY LAWFUL *PROROGUING* ACTION PRUDENTLY UNDERTAKEN
UPON 7 JULY 2017, I WAS THEN SUBJECT TO UNLAWFUL PERSECUTORY ACTS BY
THOSE PERSONS AS UNNECESSARY AND UNWANTED INTRUSIONS MADE BY TELEPHONE
CALLS AND ATTENDANCES AT MY HOME ADDRESS FROM THE SALE (VICTORIA)
COMMUNITY SERVICES MENTAL HEALTH CRISIS ASSESSMENT AND I REPRODUCE A
LETTER FROM THEM DATED 8 SEPTEMBER 2017 FOLLOWING THEIR REPRESENTATIONS
MADE AT MY RESIDENCE AND THE SPONTANEOUS REPRESENTATIONS CONVEYED TO
THEM WITHIN AN INFORMAL RESEARCH DOCUMENT TITLED:

"SOVEREIGN CLAIMS MADE UPON DISCOVERY OF AUSTRALIA AND IT'S HISTORICAL
RELATIONSHIP TO HOMOSEXUALITY" DATED 29 AUGUST - 8 SEPTEMBER 2017

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Sovereign.pdf>

THAT LETTER READS IN PART: "WE HAVE VISITED TODAY AS THE SALE POLICE
HAVE REFERRED YOU TO OUR SERVICE. THE REFERRAL INDICATES CONCERN
RELATED TO YOUR MENTAL HEALTH...

IF WE DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU WITHIN THE NEXT WEEK WE WILL ASSUME THAT NO
FURTHER FOLLOW-UP IS REQUIRED AND THE REFERRAL WILL BE CLOSED."

ACCORDINGLY THE MATTER HAS BEEN SATISFACTORY RESOLVED AS HAVING NO
CRITERIA FOR ANY MENTAL HEALTH ASSESSMENT AND IS ENTIRELY NOW CLOSED AS
BEING WITHOUT ANY LAWFUL GROUNDS AS THERE BEING ANY EXISTING OR
SUBSTANTIAL CRITERIA FOR ASSESSMENT.

AND WAS A CRIMINAL ACT IN DIRECT BREACH OF MY CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS
EXPRESSED BY THE SOVEREIGN MOTTO (DIEU ET MON DROIT): "*TO* *RELIGIOUS*
*BELIEF* *IN* *THE* *EXERCISE* *OF* *VOLUNTARY* *WILL* *WITHOUT*
*COERCION*" AND THEREBY IN CONTRAVENTION OF SECTION 116 OF THE
CONSTITUTION OF AUSTRALIA WHICH PRECLUDES THE COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA
(ie. THE FEDERAL PARLIAMENT) FROM:

a) MAKING LAWS FOR ESTABLISHING ANY RELIGION,
b) IMPOSING ANY RELIGIOUS OBSERVANCE,
c) OR PROHIBITING THE FREE EXERCISE OF ANY RELIGION

THAT THIS IS ALLEGED TO BE TREASONOUS CONDUCT BY THOSE PERSONS WHOM WERE
SUBJECT TO A PROROGUING ORDER DUE TO THE MISREPRESENTING THEMSELVES AS
BENEFACTORS OF THE STATE AS ALLEGEDLY ASSOCIATED TO A FOREIGN POWER:

THAT STAR HOTEL STAFF HAVE TODAY ENGAGED WITHIN FURTHER PUBLIC SLANDER
AND AN UNACCOUNTABILITY FOR POLITICAL STATEMENTS AS THE UNLAWFUL YEAR
LONG {EXCEPTING CHRISTMAS / GOOD FRIDAY AS INDIRECT ENFORCEMENT OF
RELIGIOUS OBSERVANCES} LIQUOR BAN WITHOUT ANY INTENTION OF
ACCOUNTABILITY FOR THEIR OFTEN REPEATED "SCREAMING SIMIAN MONKEY
DIMINUTIVE CHARACTERISATIONS"

H3791@{
   @1: Sup: 20 (#20); Ego: 20 (#20),
   @2: Sup: 15 (#35); Ego: 76 (#96),
   @3: Sup: 17 (#52); Ego: 2 (#98),
   @4: Sup: 57 (#109); Ego: 40 (#138),
   Male: #109; Feme: #138
} // #462

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #422 % #41 = #12 - Numbing Effect of the Conventional, Abstaining
from Desire; I-Ching: H6 - Contention, Conflict, Arguing, Lawsuit;
Tetra: 25 - Contention;

THOTH MEASURE: #12 - Oh thou of the Bright Teeth, who makest thine
appearance in the Unseen Land; *I* *AM* *NOT* *A* *TRANSGRESSOR*.

    #VIRTUE: With Youthfulness (no. #12), to have little, but
    #TOOLS: With Measure (no. #52), to have no lack.
    #POSITION: With Reach (no. #15), thoughts that comprehend.
    #TIME: With Exhaustion (no. #69), thoughts that confound.
    #CANON: #148

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_148@{
   @1: Sup: 12 (#12); Ego: 12 (#12),
   @2: Sup: 64 (#76); Ego: 52 (#64),
   @3: Sup: 79 (#155); Ego: 15 (#79),
   @4: Sup: 67 (#222); Ego: 69 (#148 - I AM NOT A TRANSGRESSOR {%12}),
   Male: #222; Feme: #148
} // #148

#462 as [#20, #400, #2, #40] = kathab (H3791): {UMBRA: #5 as #422 % #41
= #12} 1) a writing, document, edict; 1a) register, enrolment, roll; 1b)
mode of writing, character, letter; 1c) letter, *DOCUMENT*, a writing;
1d) *A* *WRITTEN* *EDICT* *SUCH* *AS* *PROROGUING* *ORDER*; 1d1) *OF*
*ROYAL* *ENACTMENT*; 1d2) *OF* *DIVINE* *AUTHORITY*;

Nous: #25
Time: 20:55 hrs
Date: 2018.2.3
Torah: [#70, #50, #6]@{
@1: Sup: 70 (#70); Ego: 70 (#70),
@2: Sup: 39 (#109); Ego: 50 (#120),
@3: Sup: 45 (#154); Ego: 6 (#126),
Male: #154; Feme: #126
} // #126

Dao: What's behind it all?, Imaging the Mysterious
Tetra: #10 - Defectiveness, Distortion
I-Ching: H62 - Minor Superiority, Small Excess, Small Exceeding,
Preponderance of the small, Small surpassing

Latin: Advitor {Infinitely good God} Alt: Rah'el {Friend of God} {

1. PROTECTS AGAINST ACCIDENTS, MAINTAINS HEALTH & HEALS
2. TRADE & BUSINESSMEN
3. BUSINESS
4. Asau
}

Solar Eclipse: 3 (UTC) / 4 February 1916 (AEST) [During World War I: 28
July 1914 to 11 November 1918]

#111 CE

Prototype: *HOMOIOS* {#462 / #417} / HETEROS {#450 / #411} / TORAH {#450
/ #411}

<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:4,row:8,col:9,nous:25&idea:{m,219}&idea:{f,229}&idea:{m,462}&idea:{f,417}&PROTOTYPE:HOMOIOS>

***@zen: 4, row: 8, col: 9, nous: 25 [Date: 2018.2.3, Time: 20:55
hrs, Super: #462 / #67 - Three Treasures; I-Ching: H10 - Treading
(conduct), Tread Carefully, Continuing; Tetra: 48 - Ritual, Ego: #417 /
#25 - What's behind it all?, Imaging the Mysterious; I-Ching: H62 -
Minor Superiority, Small Excess, Small Exceeding, Preponderance of the
small, Small surpassing; Tetra: 10 - Defectiveness, Distortion]

AS THE STERN WARNING (ie. WITH CONVICTION OF "MIND AND OPINION,
ACCORDING TO YOUR HEART AND CONSCIENCE") THAT YOU ONLY FACE #168 -
CONDEMNATION / #541 - CONTEMN THIS WORLD WAR ONE CENTENARY ON 11
NOVEMBER 2018 WHICH IS ON FRENCH {LIBERTÉ / EGALITÉ / FRATERNITÉ} AND
EUROPEAN SOIL.

AND THAT BY THESE *DOCUMENTS* <http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/> I
AM ABLE AT ANY TIME TAKE THESE PARTIES BEFORE THE COURTS AND SUE THEM.

The matter of unlawful "FOREIGN POWER" associated with the WHITE-ANTING
of our REMEMBRANCE CENTENNIAL COMMEMORATIONS 2018 ought to be DIRECTED
to the HIGH COURT [OR FAILING SUCH OPPORTUNITY A ROYAL COMMISSION IS
ESTABLISHED TO INVESTIGATE THESE MATTERS] and THE WELLINGTON SHIRE
COUNCIL is then to be pursued for the acts of PUBLIC PERSECUTION as
CAUSE CÉLÈBRE and meeting the costs as the exhuming of my PARENTS
remains from their GRAVES, their cremation and interment to AMSTERDAM as
the city of their MARRIAGE.

----------

CONTINUATION OF KANT'S PROLEGOMENA (1785) IDEA @268: SYNTHETIC JUDGMENTS
REQUIRE A PRINCIPLE OTHER THAN THE PRINCIPLE OF #312 - CONTRADICTION:
Nor is any fundamental proposition of pure geometry analytic. That the
straight line between two points is the shortest is a synthetic
proposition. For my concept of the straight contains nothing of
magnitude, but only a quality. The concept of the shortest is therefore
wholly an addition and cannot be extracted by any analysis from the
concept of the straight line. Intuition must therefore be made use of
here, by means of which alone the synthesis is possible.

Some other fundamental propositions that geometers presuppose are indeed
actually analytic and rest on the principle of contradiction; how- ever,
they serve only, like identical propositions, as links in the chain of
method and not as principles: e.g., a = a, the whole is equal to itself,
or (a + b) > a, i.e., the whole is greater than its part. And indeed
even these, al- though they are valid from concepts alone, are admitted
into mathematics only because they can be exhibited in intuition.

It is merely ambiguity of expression which makes us commonly believe
here that the predicate of such apodeictic judgments already lies in our
concept and that the judgment is therefore analytic. Namely, we are
required to add in thought a particular predicate to a given concept,
and this necessity is already attached to the concepts. But the question
is not, what we are required to add in thought to a given concept, but
what we actually think in it, even if only obscurely, and then it
becomes evident that the predicate attaches to such concepts indeed
necessarily, though not immediately, but rather through an intuition
that has to be added.

The essential feature of pure mathematical cognition, differentiating it
from all other a priori cognition, is that it must throughout proceed
not from concepts, but always and only through the construction of
concepts (Critique, p. 713).5 Because pure mathematical cognition, in
its propositions, must therefore go beyond the concept to that which is
contained in the intuition corresponding to it, its propositions can and
must never arise through the analysis of concepts, i.e., analytically,
and so are one and all synthetic.

I cannot, however, refrain from noting the damage that neglect of this
otherwise seemingly insignificant and unimportant observation has
brought upon philosophy. Hume, when he felt the call, worthy of a
philosopher, to cast his gaze over the entire field of pure a priori
cognition, in which the human understanding claims such vast holdings,
inadvertently lopped off a whole (and indeed the most considerable)
province of the same, *NAMELY* *PURE* *MATHEMATICS*, *BY* *IMAGINING*
*THAT* *THE* *NATURE* {#364 x 3 = #1092 x 2 = #2184 - 24 PRIESTLY
DIVISIONS OF YAHAD / NAZARENE SECT OF APOSTLES} *AND* *SO* *TO* *SPEAK*
*THE* *LEGAL* *CONSTITUTION* *OF* *THIS* *PROVINCE* *RESTED* *ON*
*COMPLETELY* *DIFFERENT* *PRINCIPLES*, *NAMELY* *SOLELY* *ON* *THE*

#2184 - (#390 + #312 + #390) = #1092 as ‘OTH CYCLE of 3 x #364 / 4 =
#273 - *MOMENT*

#364 - ADMITTANCE +
#312 - RESISTANCE {*DRIED* *WREATHS* / RUSSIAN CONTRADICTIONS ON
NOVICHOK #274 - PERFUME POISONING} +
#728 - REACTANCE +
#390 - BRITISH CROWN (CALENDAR (NEW STYLE) ACT 1750 / ROYAL ASSENT: 27
MAY 1751) / AMERICAN INDEPENDENCE (4 JULY 1776) +
#390 - *WREATHS* / ROBBERS / EXTORTION = #2184 {#24 x #7 x #13 -
PRIESTLY SERVICE DIVISIONS TO JERUSALEM TEMPLE FROM 1550 BCE - [LUKE 1:5]}

And although he had by no means made a classification of propositions as
formally and generally, or with the nomenclature, as I have here, it was
nonetheless just as if he had said: Pure mathematics contains only
analytic propositions, but metaphysics contains synthetic propositions a
priori. Now he erred severely in this, and this error had decisively
damaging consequences for his entire conception. For had he not done
this, he would have expanded his question about the origin of our
synthetic judgments far beyond his metaphysical concept of causality and
extended it also to the possibility [IDEA @273] of a priori mathematics;
for he would have had to accept mathematics as synthetic as well. But
then he would by no means have been able to found his metaphysical
propositions on mere experience, for otherwise he would have had to
subject the axioms of pure mathematics to experience as well, which he
was much too reasonable to do.6 The good company in which metaphysics
would then have come to be situated would have secured it against the
danger of scornful mistreatment; for the blows that were intended for
the latter would have had to strike the former as well, which was not
his intention, and could not have been; and so the acute man would have
been drawn into reflections which must have been similar to those with
which we are now occupied, but which would have gained infinitely from
his inimitably fine presentation.

TETRAGRAMMATON {ARCH KAI TELOS OIDA: #1 + #2 + #3 +#4 = #10} HIERARCHY
VALUE AS THE METAPHYSICAL CATEGORICAL IMPERATIVE TO THE HOMOIOS THEORY
OF *NUMBER*:

+ 0, 27 {IDEA: @311}, 54 {IDEA: @348} {ie. REALM OF ITS NATURE AS HEAVEN
- *FORMULA* *FOR* *UNIVERSAL* *LAW*}

+ 0, 9 {IDEA:  @282}, 18  {IDEA: @298} {ie. SYSTEM’S COSMOLOGY AS EARTH
- *FORMULA* *OF* *HUMANITY*}

+ 0, 3  {IDEA:  @270}, 6  {IDEA: @280} {ie. SELF IDENTITY - *FORMULA*
*OF* *AUTONOMY* *AS* *SUI* *JURIS* / *MEMBRUM* *VIRILE*}

+ 1  {IDEA: @265, @266}, 2 {IDEA: @267, @268, @269, @272, @273 ***
*FORMULA* *FOR* *PRESERVING* *EUROPEAN* *AUTONOMY* ***, @274 - PERFUME},
3 {IDEA: @265 - PREAMBLE} {ie. *FORMULA* *OF* *PROGRESSION* OF
INDIVIDUAL PHENOMENA: *CONJECTURAL* *ONLY*}

WHICH ARE THE PRESENTS {ie. HEAVENLY (EPOURANIOS) GIFT (DŌREA: a
gratuity:—gift) [Hebrews 6:4-12] as *GLOBUS* *CRUCIGER*} THEN THE
CONTEMPT BY PERSONS WHICH IS HABITUALLY MADE AGAINST #492 - AUTONOMOUS
FREEWILL {

+0, 27, 54
+0, 9, 18,
+0, 3, 6,
+1, 2, 3

@1 {#1} + @2 {#41} + @3 {#81} + @4 {#369} = @10 {#492 - AUTONOMOUS FREE
WILL / #12 = #41 - ONTIC NECESSITY} <— TRINOMIAL MATHEMATICAL
THEORETICAL NOUMENON

} AS A SAPIENT PERSON HUMAN RIGHT {

+ 0, 3 {IDEA:  @270}, 6  {IDEA: @280} {ie. SELF IDENTITY - *FORMULA*
*OF* *AUTONOMY* *AS* *SUI* *JURIS* / *MEMBRUM* *VIRILE*

} BEING CONTRAVENTIONS OF KANT’S PROLEGOMENA TO ANY FUTURE METAPHYSICS
(1785) SYMBOLIC SCHEMA WHICH IS COMPLIANT WITH JURISPRUDENCE AS A
CAPACITY TO FRAME LEGISLATION DEFINING PROTECTIONS AGAINST AUTONOMY IT
BECOMES IN THE CIRCUMSTANCE OF #343 - RIGHTS OF SUCCESSION (TELOS), A
TRANSGRESSION AGAINST THE DIGNITY ROYAL AS SUI JURIS / MEMBRUM VIRILE
#390 - SOVEREIGN ENTITLEMENT.

3. PROPERLY METAPHYSICAL JUDGMENTS ARE ONE AND ALL SYNTHETIC: Judgments
belonging to metaphysics must be distinguished from properly meta-
physical judgments. Very many among the former are analytic, but they
merely provide the means to metaphysical judgments, toward which the aim
of the science is completely directed, and which are always synthetic.
For if concepts belong to metaphysics, e.g., that of substance, then the
judgments arising from their mere analysis necessarily belong to
metaphysics as well, e.g., substance is that which exists only as
subject, etc., and through several such analytic judgments we try to
approach the definition of those concepts. Since, however, the analysis
of a pure concept of the understanding (such as metaphysics contains)
does not proceed in a different manner from the analysis of any other,
even empirical, concept which does not belong to metaphysics (e.g., air
is an elastic fluid, the elasticity of which is not lost with any known
degree of cold), therefore the concept may indeed be properly
metaphysical, but not the analytic judgment; for this science possesses
something special and proper to it in the generation of its a priori
cognitions, which generation must therefore be distinguished from what
this science has in common with all other cognitions of the
understanding; thus, e.g., the proposition: All that is substance in
things persists, is a synthetic and properly metaphysical proposition {

THAT THE FIRST OBSERVATION IS UPON THIS #41 - *ONTIC* necessity which is
associated to IDEA: @329 that gives us a notion on temporality being the
beginning of the new year 1 JANUARY which commenced with the Gregorian
calendar reforms

#41 - IN ORDER TO ESTABLISH METAPHYSICS AS A SCIENCE, A CLEAR
DISTINCTION MUST BE MADE BETWEEN THE CATEGORIES (PURE CONCEPTS OF THE
UNDERSTANDING) AND THE IDEAS (PURE CONCEPTS OF REASON) {IDEA: @329}.

}. If one has previously assembled, according to fixed principles, the a
priori concepts that constitute the matter of metaphysics and its
building material, then the analysis of these concepts is of great
value; it can even be presented separately from all the synthetic
propositions that constitute [IDEA: @274] metaphysics itself, as a
special part (as it were as PHILOSOPHIA DEFINITIVA) containing nothing
but analytic propositions belonging to metaphysics.

For in fact such analyses do not have much use anywhere except in
metaphysics, that is, with a view toward the synthetic propositions that
are to be generated from such previously analyzed concepts.

The conclusion of this section is therefore: that metaphysics properly
has to do with synthetic propositions a priori, and these alone
constitute its aim, for which it indeed requires many analyses of its
concepts (therefore many analytic judgments), in which analyses, though,
the procedure is no different from that in any other type of cognition
when one seeks simply to make its concepts clear through analysis. But
the generation of cognition a priori in accordance with both intuition
and concepts, ultimately of synthetic propositions a priori as well, and
specifically in philosophical cognition, forms the essential content of
metaphysics. [CAMBRIDGE TEXTS IN THE HISTORY OF PHILOSOPHY, Kant's
Prolegomena to Any Future Metaphysics, IDEA @268 TO @274]

KANT'S PROLEGOMENA (1785) SECTION #25 AS IDEA @308: With respect to the
relation of appearances, and indeed exclusively with regard to their
existence, the determination of this relation is not math- ematical but
dynamical, and it can never be objectively valid, hence fit for
experience, if it is not subject to a priori principles, which first
make cognition through experience possible with respect to that
determination.8 Therefore appearances must be subsumed under the concept
of substance, which, as a concept of the thing itself, underlies all
determination of existence; or second, insofar as a temporal sequence,
i.e., an event, is met with among the appearances, they must be subsumed
under the concept of an effect in relation to a cause; or, insofar as
simultaneous existence is to be cognized objectively, i.e., through a
judgment of experience, they must be subsumed under the concept of
community (interaction): and so a priori principles underlie objectively
valid, though empirical, judgments, i.e., they underlie the possibility
of experience insofar as it is supposed to connect objects in nature
according to existence. These principles are the actual laws of nature,
which can be called dynamical.

Finally, there also belongs *TO* *JUDGMENTS* *OF* *EXPERIENCE* *THE*
*COGNITION* *OF* *AGREEMENT* *AND* *CONNECTION*: not so much of the
appearances among themselves in experience, but of their relation to
experience in general, a relation that contains either their agreement
with the formal conditions that the understanding cognizes, or their
connection with the material of the senses and perception, or both
united in one concept, and thus possibility, existence, and necessity
according to universal laws of nature; all of which would constitute the
physiological theory of method (the distinction of truth and hypotheses,
and the boundaries of the reliability of the latter)." [CAMBRIDGE TEXTS
IN THE HISTORY OF PHILOSOPHY, Kant's Prolegomena to Any Future
Metaphysics, IDEA @308]

Which are a context sourced from a composite of ADOLF HILTER'S (1941 -
1944) TABLE TALK as a particular rhetorical device common enough to have
its own name, *REDUCTIO* *AD* *HITLERUM* conveying significant temporal
associations together with a hierarchy of CATEGORIES OF UNDERSTANDING as
HOW-TO-DO-IT-YOURSELF manual that appears upon provisional analysis, to
be cognisant of both IMMANUEL KANT'S PROLEGOMENA TO ANY FUTURE
METAPHYSICS (1785) and the PYTHAGOREAN BINOMIAL *SOVEREIGN* / *MARRIAGE*
*DYNAMIC* nomenclature as consideration upon binary NUMBER and RELIGIOUS
/ STATE ECONOMY, thereby they are defined as *MITHRAS* {ie. @1 / @5,
#15 (#260) ... #369 (#15)} within origins *AND* *NOT* *OSTENSIBLY*
*JEWISH* / *CHRISTIAN* {ie. a moral law “HAS TO CARRY ABSOLUTE [#41 -
*ONTIC* x n] NECESSITY WITH IT”} as the premise for our AUSTRALIAN
COMMONWEALTH'S alternative historical development of its perennialist
understanding of #492 - AUTONOMOUS FREE WILL / #390 - SOVEREIGNTY
DYNAMIC BY #391 - HOMOGENEOUS REGARD FOR #902 - RULE OF LAW ...

Where there is a reliance upon the concrete establishment of a #231 -
JUXTAPOSITION CONTROL {ie. as we have already elsewhere noted #419 -
SLAUGHTER / #728 - REACTANCE EVENTS and VALUE STATEMENTS} which is an
artefact of either ISLAM, HINDUISM and ROMAN CATHOLICISM.

HITLER HIMSELF SAID OF FASCISM: 'WE MUST DISTINGUISH BETWEEN THE FASCIST
POPULAR MOVEMENT AND THE POPULAR {#312 - *CONTRADICTION* *DIALECTIC*}
MOVEMENT IN RUSSIA. THE FASCIST MOVEMENT IS A SPONTANEOUS RETURN TO THE
TRADITIONS OF ANCIENT ROME' [ADOLF HITLER'S TABLE TALK IDEA: @1 ON
SATURDAY 5 JULY 1941]

'If the Duce were to die, it would be a great misfortune for Italy. As I
walked with him in the gardens of the Villa Borghese, I could easily
compare his profile with that of the Roman busts, and I realised he was
one of the *CAESARS*. There's no doubt at all that Mussolini is the heir
of the great men of that period. Despite their weaknesses, the Italians
have so many qualities that make us like them.

Italy is the country where intelligence created the notion of the
*STATE*. THE ROMAN EMPIRE IS A GREAT POLITICAL CREATION, THE GREATEST OF
ALL.' [ADOLF HITLER'S TABLE TALK IDEA: @5 ON 21-22 JULY 1941]

Jean Piaget (9 August 1896 – 16 September 1980) as Swiss Philosopher
being the originator of a seminal Cognitive Development Theory And
Epistemological View, writes that within logic, juxtaposition is a
logical fallacy on the part of the observer, where two items placed next
to each other imply a correlation, when none is actually claimed. For
example, an illustration of a politician and Adolf Hitler on the same
page would imply that the politician had a common ideology with Hitler.
Similarly, saying "HITLER WAS IN FAVOUR OF #231 - JUXTAPOSITION CONTROL,
AND SO ARE YOU" would have the same effect.

To that end I have also provided a #64 pages as positional document
titled: "HUMAN REASONING AND *ILLUSION* {#364 x 4 + #371 = #1827} *OF*
*THE* *TRUTH* {#364 x 3 = #1092 x 2 = #2184} RELATING TO IMMANUEL KANT'S
IDEA #288 AND THE EUCHARIST AS A GEOMETRICAL PROPOSITION" dated 28 to 29
November 2018."

Such documents are the culmination of an informal research interest
within Immanuel Kant’s (1724 - 1804) Prolegomena published 1783 /
Critique of Pure Reason published 1781 / 1787 which defines his reasoned
mind {#41 = @329 as [#5, #20, #4, #10, #20, #70, #200] = ekdikos
(G1558): {#9 as #329 % #41 = #1} 1) without law and justice; 2) exacting
penalty from one; 2a) an avenger, punisher} as being proven by
*DEMONSTRABLE* *FACTS* *TO* *BE* *A* *TRINOMIAL* *MATHEMATICAL*
*THEORETICAL* *NOUMENON* *AS* *CONFORMING* *TO* *MY* *INTELLECTUAL*
*PROPERTY* *IN* *HAVING* *ALL* *THE* *IMPETUS* *OF* *THE* *FRENCH* *AND*
*AMERICAN* *REVOLUTIONS* *BY* *WHICH* *AUSTRALIA* *WAS* *COLONISED*
*UPON* *26* *JANUARY* *1788*:

THUS THE CANONICAL OBJECTIVE IS HERE ASSOCIATED WITH THE EUCHARIST AS
REFUSAL OF COMMUNION upon 31 MAY 1998 / 21 JUNE 2000 BEING TREASON /
VISCERAL HATRED BY ROMAN CATHOLICS BEING ALL WHOM AS #861 - ÁPISTOS TAKE
THEIR MARRIAGE VOWS / ANTI-SEMITISM:

4 x #364 + #371 = #1827

*EUCHARISTIA* (G2169)@{
@1: Sup: 5 (#5); Ego: 5 (#5),
@2: Sup: 81 (#86 - I AM NOT A ROBBER OF FOOD {%10}); Ego: 76 (#81),
@3: Sup: 33 (#119); Ego: 33 (#114),
@4: Sup: 34 (#153); Ego: 1 (#115 - I AM NOT A SLAYER OF MEN {%5}),
@5: Sup: 53 (#206); Ego: 19 (#134),
@6: Sup: 63 (#269); Ego: 10 (#144),
@7: Sup: 20 (#289); Ego: 38 (#182 - I AM NOT FRAUDULENT IN MEASURES
OF GRAIN {%6}),
@8: Sup: 77 (#366); Ego: 57 (#239),
@9: Sup: 6 (#372); Ego: 10 (#249),
@10: Sup: 7 (#379); Ego: 1 (#250),
@11: Sup: 45 (#424); Ego: 38 (#288),
Male: #424; Feme: #288 <-- *UMBRA* *IMPETUS* *AS* *CHICANERIES*
*OF* *A* *SHALLOW* *METAPHYSICS*
}

WE WOULD PROVISIONALLY CONCLUDE THAT WHILST THE *ANKH* *HETEROS* /
*TORAH* *PROTOTYPES* may operate as an intrinsic function of the HUMAN
MIND IT IS CAPABLE AS A CHIMERIC IMPOST OF EITHER FACILITATING BY REASON
OF THERAPEUTIC CAUSE OR IMPEDING ITS COGNITIVE PROCESS AND SUBJUGATING
EXERCISE OF VOLUNTARY WILL but that they do not implicitly convey the
MORAL IMPERATIVE which is the providence of the ONTIC necessity.

G228@{
   @1: Sup: 1 (#1); Ego: 1 (#1),
   @2: Sup: 31 (#32); Ego: 30 (#31),
   @3: Sup: 39 (#71); Ego: 8 (#39),
   @4: Sup: 48 (#119); Ego: 9 (#48),
   @5: Sup: 58 (#177 - I AM NOT GIVEN TO CURSING {%29}); Ego: 10 (#58),
   @6: Sup: 27 (#204); Ego: 50 (#108),
   @7: Sup: 16 (#220 - I CURSE NOT A GOD {%38}); Ego: 70 (#178),
   @8: Sup: 54 (#274); Ego: 38 (#216),
   Male: #274; Feme: #216
} // #378

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #378 % #41 = #9 - Inconstancy of Achievement, Practicing
Placidity; I-Ching: H7 - The Army, Leading, Troops; Tetra: 32 - Legion;

THOTH MEASURE: #9 - Oh Breaker of bones, who makest thine appearance in
Sutenhunen; I am not a teller of lies.

    #VIRTUE: If it is Branching Out (no. #9), it comes, but
    #TOOLS: If it is Flight (no. #49), it flees.
    #POSITION: As to Greatness (no. #45), it is the outside, but
    #TIME: As to Closing In (no. #58), it is the inside.
    #CANON: #161

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_161@{
   @1: Sup: 9 (#9); Ego: 9 (#9),
   @2: Sup: 58 (#67); Ego: 49 (#58),
   @3: Sup: 22 (#89); Ego: 45 (#103),
   @4: Sup: 80 (#169 - I TROUBLE MYSELF ONLY WITH MY OWN AFFAIRS
{%18}); Ego: 58 (#161 - I AM NOT A TELLER OF LIES {%9}),
   Male: #169; Feme: #161
} // #161

#378 as [#1, #30, #8, #9, #10, #50, #70, #200] = alethinos (G228):
{UMBRA: #11 as #378 % #41 = #9} 1) that which has not only the name and
resemblance, but the real nature corresponding to the name, in every
respect corresponding to the idea signified by the name, real, true
genuine; 2) true, veracious, sincere; 1a) opposite to what is
fictitious, counterfeit, imaginary, simulated or pretended; 1b) it
contrasts realities with their semblances; 1c) opposite to what is
imperfect defective, frail, uncertain;

One can readily conclude from the encapsulation of these specific
ONTIC_OBLIGANS_184 / ONTIC_OBLIGANS_171 / ONTIC_OBLIGANS_161
meta-descriptor prototypes and their cumulative gematria SUB-CATEGORIES
OF UNDERSTANDING expressed within this quintessential BIBLICAL narrative
[Acts 23:25-35] that the JEWISH / CHRISTIAN APOSTLES {ie. SECT OF
NAZARENES / #509 - YAHAD DEAD SEA SCROLL COMMUNITY} of 58 CE were
acquainted with this EPISTEMOLOGICAL reality deploying the DAOist
REVERSE TRANSCRIPTASE INHIBITER as T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS /
INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE] HAN DYNASTY (206 BC to 220 AD) TRINOMIAL
{#81 x 4.5 days = 364.5 day view of the NATURAL YEAR} PERENNIALIST
TRADITIONAL *STATE* PERSPECTIVE of the CHINESE EMPIRE which had its
GRAND INCEPTION upon the new moon / midnight winter solstice of 21
December 103 BCE as that which is articulated against the 365.25 day /
year JULIAN CALENDAR SATURNALIA perspective of ROMAN BINOMIAL EMPIRE
GOVERNANCE: "I AM DEBTOR BOTH TO THE GREEKS, AND TO THE BARBARIANS {ie.
THE CHINESE DAOIST}; BOTH TO THE WISE, AND TO THE UNWISE. SO, AS MUCH AS
IN ME IS, I AM READY TO PREACH THE GOSPEL TO YOU THAT ARE AT ROME ALSO."
[Romans 1:14-15 (KJV)]

[IMAGE: THE #81 TETRAGRAMS from the T'AI HSÜAN CHING corresponding to
EIGHT major transitions of the SOLAR YEAR (#81 x 4.5 days = 364.4 days
of NATURAL YEAR / 325.25 days)]

These were then mapped to each pair of HEXAGRAMS separated by six months
(for the example ONTIC_OBLIGANS_161 meta-descriptor prototype above: #9
- SHU {Branching Out} / H19 - 'Approaching, Nearing, The forest' (27 to
31 January / #65 CE) against #49 - T'AO {Flight} / H33 Withdrawal,
Retiring, Retreat, Yielding (26 to 30 July)) are LINE-BY-LINE POLAR
OPPOSITES as a historical lens perspective which is PARTICULAR to
APOSTLE PAUL'S JOURNEY TO ROME FOR AN APPEAL BEFORE NERO CLAUDIUS CAESAR
AUGUSTUS GERMANICUS (REIGN 13 OCTOBER 54 – 9 JUNE 68)

Each of these twelve “waxing and waning” hexagrams, along with 48 other
hexagrams, also correspond to equal intervals of 6 7/80 days (in other
words, 1/60 of the solar year of 365 1/4 days). The remaining four
hexagrams found in the Changes, called “standard hexagrams,” correspond
to the solstices and equinoxes and thus to the four cardinal points of
the sun’s path. They are not segments of the cycle, then, but points
fixed in space, which move back and forth in time. The sun may pass
through one of them on any day of the lunar month in which it is
located. From the astronomer’s point of view, it is the new moons that
move back and forth around them. YANG HSIUNG improved upon earlier
approaches to symmetry within the cyclic structure by substituting the
WINTER SOLSTICE as the #CENTRE STARTING POINT and incorporated
references to all 64 HEXAGRAMS in his own arrangement of #81 TETRAGRAMS.
[THE CANON OF SUPREME MYSTERY (T'AI HSUAN CHING) 4 BCE, Michael Nylan
1993, page 15-16]

With regards to my letter dated 8 NOVEMBER 2017 as provisional advice
made to the STATE / FEDERAL ATTORNEY GENERALS, is the now PROVEN CLAIM
OF TREASON AGAINST THE DIGNITY ROYAL BY THE #288 - CALCULATED {ie.

as DATA SET knowledge provided by the HEBREW / GREEK Biblical lexicon
being the CATEGORIES OF UNDERSTANDING as coming into my possession as
expressed by a time stamped @ 2019 HOURS ON 28 JULY 2011, then had a
confirmation to its existence within my possession only upon 19 MAY 2016
in having at such prior time been DATA MINED by my own undertaking and
ingenuity in being sourced from a *FOREIGN* *AGENT* named RICHARD AMIEL
MCGOUGH, whom is well educated within mathematics and quantum physics
and currently a software engineer at 4QTRS within YAKIMA, WASHINGTON,
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA and upon whom we are existentially reliant for
exquisite definitions beyond the standard #729 = #81 x 9 / 2 = #364.5
appraisals which defines the TRINOMIAL MATHEMATICAL THEORETICAL NOUMENON

} DISRESPECT as an implicit notion conveyed within the term BEERSHEBA
(#575 as [#2, #1, #200, #300, #2, #70]) itself being tantamount to
UNPRINCIPLED ACTS OF #AIDING, #WILLINGLY OR #UNWILLINGLY THE DISSOLUTION
OF THE STATE by premeditated action of META-SCHEMA ACQUIESCENCE EVENTS
AND A LACK OF ANY ACCOUNTABILITY FOR BREACHES OF "#OBEDIENT, #AIDING AND
#ASSISTING" UNTO THE GOVERNOR GENERAL UNDER THE AUSPICES OF SECTION VIII
TO THE LETTERS PATENT OF FEDERATION OF THE AUSTRALIAN COMMONWEALTH 1901.

That was shown to the BOER WAR MEMORIAL established on 29 OCTOBER 1909
being the cornerstone of Australian identity as ethos of "#OBEDIENT,
#AIDING AND #ASSISTING" and we reject CATEGORICALLY their unreasoned
disloyalty by INTELLECTUAL assent given to FOREIGN POWERS {ie.
ESPECIALLY IRISH, SCOTTISH, RSL / FREEMASONRY / ROMAN CATHOLIC [BY]
SAINT ANDREWS CAUSE CÉLÈBRE} as all unconscionable attempts to impose a
substituted ethic @5 {HETEROS: #FIVE [#111/#333 ***] / TORAH: #FIVE
[#114/#342 ***]} against the INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTUS whether
by NEGLECT or forced WILL upon our War Dead and to usurp @1 {HETEROS:
#ONE [#99/#297 ***] / TORAH: #ONE [#78/#234 ***]} the SOVEREIGNTY
embodied within the Governor General as ANTHROPIC COSMOLOGICAL PRINCIPLE.

That I have determined after 24 years labours and developed as a sapient
technology (being supporting reasoned submissions made to the Financial
Services Royal Commission) associated to Queen Victoria's PRESENTS
{GLOBUS CRUCIGER} to the NATION by LETTERS PATENT dated 29 OCTOBER 1900
enabling federation into the COMMONWEALTH of AUSTRALIA 1901: #902 - RULE
OF LAW (EGALITÉ {9 JULY 1900}: #22 x #41 as *ONTIC* necessity comprising
a subset of 21 consonants with #VOWELS of Semitic origins), #492 -
VOLUNTARY FREE WILL (LIBERTÉ {17 SEPTEMBER 1900}: #12 X #41), and #391 -
HOMOIOS PRINCIPLES (FRATERNITÉ {29 OCTOBER 1900}).

TRISTAN CORNER @ 1256 HOURS ON 16 SEPTEMBER 2017: "lol

Sovereign citizens unite!"

YOUTUBE: "Let Them Eat Cake - The Pox"

DOLF @ 1311 HOURS ON 16 SEPTEMBER 2017: "THESE PERSONS were using dogs /
actors / bag over head profile pictures and as part of the Saint Andrews
cause célèbre engaged in by Freemasons / Vietnam Veterans / Returned
Services League (RSL) / Roman Catholics et al as 'POOH BEAR IN A HONEY
POT' FACE ***@CKING defamation by dehumanisation and for which an RSL
MURAL by artist Jeremy Kasper that is situated at RSL 143 York Street
Sale, Gippsland applies.

[IMAGES: HAIL / RAIN: @ 1311 HOURS ON 16 SEPTEMBER 2017 AS SUBSTITUTED
ETHIC UPON ANZAC / BOER TRADITION, IMPOSITION MADE AGAINST THE
SOVEREIGNTY OF THE COMMONWEALTH AND DEFAMATION AS ANTI-SEMITISM /
SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST DISRESPECT]

Nous: #17
Time: 13:10 hrs
Date: 2018.10.11
Torah: [#10, #10, #7]@{
@1: Sup: 10 (#10); Ego: 10 (#10),
@2: Sup: 20 (#30); Ego: 10 (#20),
@3: Sup: 27 (#57); Ego: 7 (#27),
Male: #57; Feme: #27
} // #27

Dao: Politics
Tetra: #65 - Inner
I-Ching: H54 - Marriageable Maid/Maiden, Converting the Maiden

Latin: Advocatus {God who rejoices} Alt: Haqamyah {The Standing Corn of
God} {

1. HELPS RELEASE PRISONERS & RELEASES FROM ENEMIES
2. INTUITION FOR ART & SCIENCE, PRESS & BOOKS
3. ARTISTS
4. Arterchinis
27 August 2003 Mars at opposition with Earth & Sun, closest for approx
60,000 years}

Uzziah {The strength, or kid, of the Lord}

Prototype: *HOMOIOS* {#415 / #359} / HETEROS {#433 / #368} / TORAH {#402
/ #393}

<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:3,row:5,col:2,nous:17&idea:{m,140}&idea:{f,59}&idea:{m,415}&idea:{f,359}&PROTOTYPE:HOMOIOS>

***@zen: 3, row: 5, col: 2, nous: 17 [Date: 2018.10.11, Time:
13:10 hrs, Super: #415 / #59 - A Sensible Guide, Hold Fast To Reason;
I-Ching: H42 - Increase, Augmenting; Tetra: 13 - Increase, Ego: #359 /
#17 - Politics; I-Ching: H54 - Marriageable Maid/Maiden, Converting the
Maiden; Tetra: 65 - Inner]

SG1 (***@THE.RACES.COM) @ 1611 HOURS ON 17 SEPTEMBER 2017: "Fran: The
sky did fall"

***@TOPMAIL.CO.NZ @ 1754 HOURS ON 17 SEPTEMBER 2017: "The Saturnians
sent some junk into out atmosphere in retaliation for Cassini"

DE CHUCKA (***@HOTMAIL.COM) @ 1818 HOURS ON 17 SEPTEMBER 2017: "🙂"

ÖRDÖG (***@HELL.NET) @ 0739 HOURS ON 18 SEPTEMBER 2017: "And look out
for the first wave of ungodly Saturnian invaders who could shortly follow.

Should send Petz into a total Saturnophobic frenzy!

The Julian calendar, proposed by Julius Caesar in 46 BCE (708 AUC), was
a reform of the Roman calendar. It took effect on 1 January 45 BCE (AUC
709), by edict. It was the predominant calendar in the Roman world, most
of Europe, and in European settlements in the Americas and elsewhere,
until it was refined and gradually replaced by the Gregorian calendar,
promulgated in 1582 by Pope Gregory XIII. The Julian calendar gains
against the mean tropical year at the rate of one day in 128 years. For
the Gregorian the figure is one day in 3,030 years. The difference in
the average length of the year between Julian (365.25 days) and
Gregorian (365.2425 days) is 0.002%.
[<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julian_calendar>]

Year 43 BCE was either a common year starting on Sunday, Monday or
Tuesday or a leap year starting on Sunday or Monday (link will display
the full calendar) of the Julian calendar (the sources differ, see leap
year error for further information) and a common year starting on Monday
of the Proleptic Julian calendar. At the time, it was known as the Year
of the Consulship of Pansa and Hirtius (or, less frequently, year 711 Ab
urbe condita). The denomination 43 BC for this year has been used since
the early medieval period, when the Anno Domini calendar era became the
prevalent method in Europe for naming years.
[<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/43_BC>]

'Ut sementem feceris, ita metes / As you sow, so shall you reap" [Cicero
3 January 106 BCE – 7 December 43 BCE ]

SG1 (***@THE.RACES.COM) @ 0859 HOURS ON 18 SEPTEMBER 2017: "His tinfoil
hat will protect him. It has protected him from sanity so far.

O[ver] T[he] T[op] Maybe we could match Pretzel & Ned in a trial S[ame]
S[ex] M[arriage]."

DE CHUCKA (***@HOTMAIL.COM) @ 0755 HOURS ON 18 SEPTEMBER 2017:
"The Reptilian aliens from the Draco constellation will keep us safe
and 'I, for one, will welcome our new Satur[n]ian overlords'

On a scarier note:

<https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2016/apr/07/conspiracy-theory-paranoia-aliens-illuminati-beyonce-vaccines-cliven-bundy-jfk>

According to a Public Policy Polling survey, around 12 million people in
the US believe that interstellar lizards in people suits rule our
country. We imported that particular belief from across the pond, where
professional conspiracy theorist David Icke has long maintained that the
*QUEEN* *OF* *ENGLAND* *IS* *A* *BLOOD*-*DRINKING*, *SHAPE*-*SHIFTING*
*ALIEN*."

SG1 (***@THE.RACES.COM) @ 0855 HOURS ON 18 SEPTEMBER 2017: "*HAVE* *TO*
*AGREE* *WITH* *THAT* *ONE* *AS* *SHE* *HAS* *TRANSFORMED* *FROM* *A*
*CUTE* *LOOKING* *YOUNG* *WOMAN* *TO* *BEND* *OVER* *OLD* *HAG*."

DOLF @ 1203 HOURS ON 18 SEPTEMBER 2017: "The use of a rainbow 🌈 within
the SALE RSL's MURAL as a tribute to fascist idealism over the voluntary
will of suffrage as womanhood being encumbered by child bearing as its
bestowed masculine virtue--will not save the artist Jeremy Kasper from
legal accountability.

"That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he
maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on
the just and on the unjust." [Matthew 5:45 (KJV)]

This statement made in support of the "yes" vote for same sex marriage
does not constitute hate speech but factually and artfully conveys media
reports, historical realities and reasoned argument.

I have some twenty plus years of informal research within the esoteric
field of METEMPIRICAL (ie. the branch of philosophy that deals with
things existing beyond the realm of experience) PHILOSOPHY as the
perennialist school of thought and the METAPHYSICAL (ie. of things
transcending what is physical or natural and the temporal reality) as
Torah Kabbalist THEOLOGY and which is applicable to both knowledge
pragmatics and Artificial Intelligence.

prototypes which are prerequisite to the BEING of HOMO[iOS] SAPIEN[T]
having existence as a conscious reality of the human who is instantiated
within the temporal reality as then the cause for reasoning and
rationality."

[IMAGE: RAINBOWS / WOMANHOOD @ 1253 HOURS (TOP) ON 18 SEPTEMBER AND
DESECRATION OF THE ANZAC MEMORIAL @ 1151 HOURS (BOTTOM) AS MALE HOSTILE
AND CONCERNED WITH PHOTOGRAPH OF CHILDREN BEING IMPETUS OF PROCREATIONAL
VALUE REMOVED FROM THE RETURNED SERVICES LEAGUE (RSL) MURAL]

Nous: #25
Time: 12:50 hrs

#111 CE

Prototype: *HOMOIOS* {#307 / #479} / HETEROS {#334 / #452} / TORAH {#334
/ #452}

<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:3,row:5,col:9,nous:25&idea:{m,92}&idea:{f,123}&idea:{m,307}&idea:{f,479}&PROTOTYPE:HOMOIOS>

***@zen: 3, row: 5, col: 9, nous: 25 [Date: 2018.10.6, Time: 12:50
hrs, Super: #307 / #42 - Generating Things, Reason's Modifications;
I-Ching: H60 - Control, Restraint, Articulating, Limitation, Moderation;
Tetra: 52 - Measure, Ego: #479 / #25 - What's behind it all?, Imaging
the Mysterious; I-Ching: H62 - Minor Superiority, Small Excess, Small
Exceeding, Preponderance of the small, Small surpassing; Tetra: 10 -
Defectiveness, Distortion]

JEREMY KASPER @ 1253 HOURS ON 18 SEPTEMBER 2017: "What do you think so far?"

DOLF @ 1253 HOURS ON 18 SEPTEMBER 2017: "It's a great tribute to fascist
idealism but what about women's emancipation."

JEREMY KASPER @ 1253 HOURS ON 18 SEPTEMBER 2017: "Go away as you are
just being rude."

DOLF @ 1253 HOURS ON 18 SEPTEMBER 2017: "I've published my dissertation
as reasoned opposition and these photographs now will be included.

It is you who are being entirely disparaging and if you have any
reasonable explanation I would like to hear it.

I would have you know that even though you as Freemasons may use it to
compute eclipses in deference to the Jewish / Solomon's Temple 364 day /
year solar / lunar cycle of 2184 days as 6 x 364 [Luke 1:1-25] as THE
MAJOR PREMISE {YANG/FATHER/HEAVEN/MALE/FORM - Formula of Universal Law},
which contains the law of that will in relation to the DIVINE MIND /
GODHEAD only ceased under Roman Imperial besiegement of Jerusalem by
Roman Emperor Titus. That this vestige of Roman Empire Governance as
the Julian calendar was changed by British Act of Parliament in 1751 /
1752 as being subsequent to the Gregorian calendar reforms of 1582 CE.

The Siege of Jerusalem in the year 70 was the decisive event of the
First Jewish–Roman War. The Roman army, led by the future Emperor Titus,
with Tiberius Julius Alexander as his second-in-command, besieged and
conquered the city of Jerusalem, which had been controlled by Judean
rebel factions since 66.

<https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indd3dEakc1ZVlkTEk>

[IMAGE: Arch of Titus by Jebulon - Own work, CC0]

The siege ended on 30 August with the sacking of the city and the
destruction of its Second Temple to which the Arch of Titus, celebrating
the Roman sack of Jerusalem and the Temple, still stands in Rome to this
day.

Just as a Gregorian date is a date in the Gregorian Calendar, a Julian
date is a date in the Julian Calendar. Astronomers sometimes use the
term 'Julian date' in another sense, according to which it is related to
what is called a 'Julian day number'. Such a use of the term 'Julian
date' makes it ambiguous, but the meaning is usually clear from the
context. In this article the notion of the Julian day number will be
explained, along with various meanings of the term Julian date.

According to the system of numbering days called Julian day numbers,
used by astronomers and calendricists (those who study calendars,
unfortunately not for a living), the temporal sequence of days is mapped
onto the sequence of integers, -2, -1, 0, 1, 2, 3, etc. This makes it
easy to determine the number of days between two dates (just subtract
one Julian day number from the other).

For example, a solar eclipse was seen at Nineveh on June 15, 763 B.C.
(Julian Calendar), according to the Assyrian chronicles in the British
Museum, and a lunar eclipse occurred there on the night of April 14-15,
425 B.C. (Julian Calendar). (The Lunar Calendars and Eclipse Finder
program tells us that these eclipses occurred at approximately 10:32
a.m. and 2:27 a.m. respectively.) The Julian day numbers corresponding
to these dates are 1,442,902 and 1,566,296 respectively. This makes it
easy to calculate that the lunar eclipse occurred 123,394 days after the
solar eclipse.

That the MINOR PREMISE {YIN/MOTHER/EARTH/FEMALE/MATTER - Formula of
Humanity}, which contains the command to behave in accordance with the
law, that is, the principle of subsumption under the law: x 49 = 107,016
days as 6J or 294 x 364 days or 365.2425 x 293 years - Vernal Equinox
Wednesday 20 March 1996 / 21 March = 1 Nisan 5756;

Generally speaking, an integer date is any system of assigning a
one-to-one correspondence between the usual sequence of days (and
nights) and the integers. Such systems differ only in the day chosen to
correspond to day 0 or day 1. For example, in some applications NASA
uses the Truncated Julian Date, which is the number of days since
1968-05-24 (at which time the Apollo missions to the Moon were underway).

THE CONCLUSION {ZHUN/SON/SEA/ENUMERATE/OFFSPRING - Formula of Autonomy},
which contains the verdict (sentence), what is laid down as right in the
case at hand: ... 6,000 as 122J3W1D + 9(9²+1)/2 as #369 with Septet #41
centric on 13-17 September 2001 / 18 September = 1 Tishri 5762."
[<https://www.hermetic.ch/cal_stud/jdn.htm>]

I HAVE ASCERTAINED (WITHIN ACCORDANCE WITH MY DELIBERATE PROTEST OF
CONSCIENCE AND ARREST UPON SATURDAY 21 AUGUST 1999 AND OF EVIDENCE
TENDERED AT THE EXTRA-ORDINARY VICTORIA CIVIL ADMINISTRATIVE TRIBUNAL
HEARING OF 7 DECEMBER 2001) THAT THE REFUSAL OF COMMUNION BY ARCHBISHOP
GEORGE PELL AT SAINT PATRICKS CATHEDRAL MELBOURNE ON PENTECOST SUNDAY
OF 31 MAY 1998 AND 21 JUNE 2000 IS THEN ASSOCIATED TO AN ECLIPSE ON THE
FOLLOWING YEAR OF 21 JUNE 2001:

[IMAGE: Memorial capstone: #Mem (13 - #40), #Aleph (1 - #1), #Shin (21 -
#300), #Kaf (11 - #20), #Aleph (1 - #1), #He (5 - #5), #Cheth (8 - #8),
#Shin (21 - #300) of the Royal Arch Freemasons Australia dated 30 May
1999, that is situated in the centre of a circular garden in the
forecourt of the Hotel Sofitel, 25 Collins Street, Melbourne]

SEE ALSO: THE ECLIPSE TREASON {#Cheth (8 - #8) + #Shin (21 - #300) =
#308 and #Shin (21 - #300) + #Kaf (11 - #20) = #320} PLOT BY VIETNAM
VETERANS / RETURNED SERVICES LEAGUE / FREEMASONS / ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH
HAS BEEN FOILED:

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Eclipse.pdf>

THE TAKING OF OATH HAS A SPECIFIC MEANING WITHIN THE JEWISH SENSE OF IT
AS "TO SEVEN ONESELF" AND WHICH IS A CHRONOLOGICAL CONTEXT AS THE NOTION
OF RATIONAL PI = 3W1D AS SUBSCRIBING TO A HOMOIOS PERSPECTIVE OF THE
PERENNIALIST TRADITION AND NOT OF THE HETEROS CONTRIVANCE:

'I *SWEAR* by him who the TETRAKTYS (#10) found,
Whence all our wisdom springs and which contains
*PERENNIAL* *NATURE'S* *FOUNTAIN*, *CAUSE* AND *ROOT*.'

#1) The pooper scooper:
#2) The vile vegetable: Collegium Bacchus: College of Bacchus Worship:
*ZUCCHINI* / *CUCUMBER* *WARRIORS*}

MIND (DING-DONG): {#1 + #2 = #3 as ONE WITH SATAN'S MILK: #Mem (13 -
#40), #Aleph (1 - #1) = #41} +

#3) The one with Satan's milk: *MIND* (DING-DONG): {#1 + #2 = #3} )
#4) The shower ***@t-show:

SCIENCE (POOH-POOH): {#3 + #4 = #7 as the seafood sludge of HETEROS
PLOTS WITH MALEFICENT INTENT: #Shin (21 - #300), #Kaf (11 - #20) = #320
- HAS #FIVE ENCAPSULATED MORPHOLOGICAL RELATIONSHIPS TO #308} +

<http://www.grapple369.com?telos:320> <— *NOTE* *THE* *ECLIPSE* *EVENTS*

#5) The water warrior: Collegium Communionis Minirum: College of Actors
(ie. CYBER WARFARE AND CAUSE CÉLÈBRE BY MALEFICENT PERFORMERS AS AGENT
PROVOCATEURS OF TREASON)
#6) A walk to remember: {Collegium Communionis Minirum: College of Actors}

OPINION (BOW-WOW): {#5 + #6 = #11 as Collegium of Pontiffs from 510 BCE
as AS PONTIFICATED DEIFIED IGNORANCE AS NARCISSISM: #Aleph (1 - #1), #He
(5 - #5) = #6} +

#7) The seafood sludge: *SCIENCE* (POOH-POOH): {#3 + #4 = #7 AS THE
*HETEROS* *PLOTS* *OF* *MALEFICENT* *INTENT*})
#8) The one that was too close for comfort:

SENSE (TA-TA): {7 + 8 = #15 as The sick squad of Collegium Vinariorum:
College of *WINE* Dealers GUILT OVER THE *BLOOD* *OF* *CHRIST*} /
*EMBLEM* *OF* *THE* *BRITISH* *FLAG*, *POLICE* *AND* *EMERGENCY*
*SERVICES* *SYMBOL*: #Cheth (8 - #8), #Shin (21 - #300) #308 - HAS
#SEVEN ENCAPSULATED MORPHOLOGICAL RELATIONSHIPS TO #320 AND SEE BELOW
FOR *MURAL* *RELATIONSHIP* *TO* *IT'S* *DEMONIC* *SHAPE* / *FORM*} =

<http://www.grapple369.com?telos:308> <— *NOTE* *THE* *ECLIPSE* *EVENTS*

#36 (ie. H27 - Realm of its Nature as Heaven - Formula of Universal Law
+ H9 - System's Cosmology as Earth - Formula of Humanity)

It is bigotry because such Marriage/Sovereign dynamic is fascist
wickedness as Babylonian Whoredom [ie. OPINION {#5 + #6 = #11 as
Collegium of Pontiffs from 510 BCE}] that is established upon the
Pythagorean binomial HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER as only a METHODOLOGY
equated to #666 (#36 / #111) derived as a CANON OF TRANSPOSITION from
the DAOist TETRAGRAMMATON perspective which is a ternary HOMOIOS THEORY
OF NUMBER that properly constitutes a PARADIGM and a truthful equation
with the HEAVEN {Divine GODHEAD which is the Mind of Christ as
*HYPOSTATIS*} + EARTH {COURSE-trochos OF NATURE-genesis [James 3:6]} +
MAN {HOMO[ios] SAPIEN[t]}."

BARRY ALLEN [IT'S OK TO VOTE NO TO SSM] @ 2328 HOURS ON 15 SEPTEMBER
2017: "WE DEMAND TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY."

[IMAGE: GAY LEATHER PRIDE PARADE, LONDON on Saturday 8th July, we invite
you to join us for the 7th Annual Pup Walk through the streets of London
in full fetish gear]

#1 - An Absolutely Fabulous Pride! Drag queens and 'human pups' join
Patsy and Eddy at the city's annual LGBT festival

#2 - Thousands packed the city armed with rainbow flags and balloons as
the parade surged through central London

#3 - Grand-finale of the month-long Pride festival featured drag queens,
Ab Fab tributes, and many fascinating outfits

#4 - Comes two weeks after 49 people were massacred in an Orlando gay
nightclub by an extremist who supported ISIS

#5 - A small army of officers and officials were in London to police the
event and wasted no time in getting into the spirit of the march,
walking alongside the LGBT community taking part

YOUTUBE: "Pet Shop Boys - Absolutely Fabulous (1994)"

Everyone walking in London Pride is required to wear a "Pride in London"
wristband. We have been permission to wear them on collars and
harnesses. Groups each have a limited number of these wristbands. This
is due to London Pride itself having a cap on the total amount of
walkers in the parade, for safety and security reasons. To keep it fair
they have allocated wristbands to the groups based upon based number of
participants at previous events]

<http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3659653/Drag-queens-Ab-Fab-tributes-march-alongside-police-city-s-annual-LGBT-festival-amid-fears-copycat-Orlando-style-homophobic-attack.html>

DOLF @ 0417 HOURS ON 16 SEPTEMBER 2017: "A minion's guide to the GRAPPLE
fine ART (#369) of buggery in knowing the ostentatious mustering
dynamics of your free range HOMO [iOS] SAPIEN [T] pets:

Nous: #33
Time: 04:15 hrs
Date: 2018.5.24
Torah: [#10, #7, #30]@{
@1: Sup: 10 (#10); Ego: 10 (#10),
@2: Sup: 17 (#27); Ego: 7 (#17),
@3: Sup: 47 (#74); Ego: 30 (#47),
Male: #74; Feme: #47
} // #47

Dao: Achievable Goals, Virtue of Discrimination
Tetra: #35 - Gathering
I-Ching: H9 - Lesser Domestication, Minor Restraint, Small Accumulating,
The taming power of the small, Small harvest

Latin: Benedictus {God glorified in all things} Alt: Vambel {Repeated
Entrance of God} {

1. AIDS RECONCILIATION & CONJUGAL FAITHFULNESS
2. FRIENDSHIP & AFFABILITY
3. MEMORY, SHREWDNESS & DESIGN
4. Theosulk
}

Shelah {Sprout/That breaks; that unties; that undresses}

Prototype: *HOMOIOS* {#435 / #307} / HETEROS {#457 / #318} / TORAH {#421
/ #300}

<http://www.grapple369.com?time:04.17&idea{115}&idea{435}&idea{202}&idea{307}>

***@zen: 4, row: 2, col: 7, nous: 33 [Super: #435 / #40 -
Reversal, Avoiding Activity; I-Ching: H36 - Suppression of the Light,
Sinking/Darkening Light, Brilliance injured, Intelligence hidden; Tetra:
68 - Dimming, Ego: #307 / #33 - Achievable Goals, Virtue of
Discrimination; I-Ching: H9 - Lesser Domestication, Minor Restraint,
Small Accumulating, The taming power of the small, Small harvest; Tetra:
35 - Gathering]

— MANTELPIECE DREAMS —

"GOD SAVE THE QUEEN,
LOOKING UPON IN DREAD.
I WONDER WHAT IT MIGHT MEAN,
COULD I LOSE MY SOUL INSTEAD?
ADOLF HITLER IS IN HELL.
JOIN HIM IF YOU MUST.
SADDAM HUSSEIN IS AS WELL.
AND ALL YOU WITH NO TRUST {#435 = #6, #400, #2, #9, #8, #10 as batach
(H982): {#0 as #19} 1) to trust; 2) (TWOT) to feel safe, be careless;
1a) (Qal); 1a1) to trust, trust in; 1a2) to have confidence, be
confident; 1a3) to be bold; 1a4) to be secure; 1b) (Hiphil); 1b1) to
cause to trust, make secure}."

THAT CONTEMPT OF DIGNITY ROYAL IS ENTIRELY WHAT QUEEN VICTORIA WITHIN
THIS STATUE IS HOLDING IN HER LEFT HAND AND BY #390 - SOVEREIGN EDICT as
PRESENTS {ie. HEAVENLY (EPOURANIOS) GIFT (DŌREA: a gratuity:—gift)
[Hebrews 6:4-12] as *GLOBUS* *CRUCIGER*} BESTOWED UPON THIS NATION BY
FEDERATION TO THE AUSTRALIAN COMMONWEALTH 1901.

[IMAGE: The Queen Victoria statue sculpted by John Hughes, located
outside the Queen Victoria building in downtown Sydney, Australia,
picture by Bjørn Christian Tørrissen on 3 January 2009]

The Statue of Queen Victoria, currently in Sydney, Australia, was made
by John Hughes in 1908 and was originally located in Dublin. Made of
bronze, it is situated on the corner of Druitt and George Street in
front of the Queen Victoria Building. It was the last royal statue to
have been erected in Ireland. An unveiling ceremony took place on
Sunday 20 December 1987 overseen by Eric Neal, Chief Commissioner of
Sydney, and Dermot Brangan, first secretary at the Irish embassy to
Australia. The irony of the British Queen being "transported" to
Australia by ship was not lost on the Irish media. In the days before
the unveiling the embassy and the Daily Telegraph newspaper received
anonymous threats of violence and protest about "the propriety of an
Irish government giving a statue of Victoria as a gift."

*THE* *STATUE* *PORTRAYED**HER* *AS* *THE SOVEREIGN* *HEAD* *OF* *THE*
*MOST* *ILLUSTRIOUS* *ORDER* *OF* *ST* *PATRICK*, *IRELAND'S* *ORDER*
*OF* *CHIVALRY* *DATING* *FROM* *1783* [AS COINCIDING WITH IMMANUEL
KANT'S PUBLISHING OF THE PROLEGOMENA TO ANY FUTURE METAPHYSICS]. *THE*
*STAR* *ON* *HER* *LEFT* *BREAST*, *AND* *THE* *PENDANT* *BADGE*,
*FEATURE* *SHAMROCKS*, *CROWNED* *HARPS*, *AND* *ST* *PATRICK'S* *CROSS*.

DIARY NOTE @ 1252 HOURS ON 17 SEPTEMBER 2018: "I had to call the police
due to an instance of menacing and irrational conduct as alleged
breaches to an INTERVENTION ORDER which are subject to [this APPEAL CASE
NUMBER]: AP-18-0775 and there was a woman loitering some 80 metres away
within the park area who I couldn't readily distinguish and whom the
police later identified as the MARION STATUE ARTIST [with whom] I had
discoursed with @ 1739 / 1747 HOURS ON MONDAY 28 MAY 2018. I had in
point of fact not spoken to her at all today and yet it was being
improperly alleged that I had upon this day ambushed, harangued and
verbalised her over some absurd impetus of 'SAVING THE WORLD'.

MARION STATUE DIALOG WITH ARTIST @ 1739 HOURS ON MONDAY 28 MAY 2018

DOLF: "Can I ask for what purpose you are lighting candles ma'am?"

ARTIST: "Sorry."

DOLF: "For what purpose are you lighting candles?"

ARTIST: "Umm"

DOLF: "Why aren't you at the BOER WAR memorial celebrating our ah ...
our ah Australian! Oh you're the artist aren't you ma'am?"

ARTIST: "(laughs) I'm Brenda."

DOLF: "You're the artist."

ARTIST: "Nice to meet you."

DOLF: "Now..."

ARTIST: "What happened is um, the mother in Ireland died and their
service in Ireland is at 7 o'clock tonight."

DOLF: "What. Whose? Is that [statue] after a particular person?"

ARTIST: "Yeah Cathy McMahon."

DOLF: "So this [statue] was created in representation of ..."

ARTIST: "This here ... lighting the candles. Wanting to get the candles
all lit at the start of her service."

DOLF: "Okay. It's a Catholic [memorial] service is it?"

ARTIST: "Umm. I['m] not [entirely sure]. I think she is in the Catholic
Church."

DOLF: "Yes. Is this statue related to her in any manner?"

ARTIST: "Yes she is a mother."

DOLF: "Is she the mother depicted [by] the statue."

ARTIST: "No it depicts. The statue depicts all mothers [of which our
Lady is the exemplar]."

DOLF: "Yes. Yeah. The problem is that with the BOER WAR Memorial on the
31 May ..."

ARTIST: "Yes"

DOLF: "... I hugged a mother [at] refusal of Communion at Saint
Patrick's Cathedral in Melbourne on 31 May 1998."

ARTIST: "Really."

DOLF: "And she was refused communion because she was wearing a rainbow
sash."

ARTIST: "Oh really."

DOLF: "For no other reason. So I have an objection for it. Now would
you do me a favour to appease, to balance the karma of things. Because..."

ARTIST: "Yes (inaudible) ..."

It is noted that the THAT GOVERNOR GENERAL PETER COSGROVE WAS IN 2013
CONFERRED WITH THE KNIGHTHOOD OF THE GRAND CROSS OF THE ORDER OF ST
GREGORY THE GREAT BY CARDINAL PELL ON 7 FEBRUARY 2013 AND IS THEREFORE
COMPROMISED WITHIN HIS OFFICE AS GOVERNOR GENERAL AND THE SUBSTANTIAL
CAUSE FOR THE IMPEDIMENT TO ANY OBTAINMENT OF JUSTICE IN OUR PROVEN
ALLEGATION OF TREASON AGAINST THIS SAME ECCLESIASTIC as cause célebre
associated with unlawful foreign powers associated to eclipse cycles and
earlier refusal of the Eucharist Communion, which occurred at Saint
Patricks Cathedral, East Melbourne on the Pentecost Sunday Mass as the
dates of 31 May, 1998 (*THE* *PROXIMITY* *SUNDAY* *TO* *31ST* *MAY* *IS*
*WHEN* *THE* *BOER* *MEMORIAL* *OF* 1902 *OCCURS*) and 21 June, 2000.

Cardinal George Pell is guilty of Treason as per the photograph of
myself being evidence of our BOER WAR MEMORIAL DAY 31 May 1998 (refusal
of Communion on Pentecost Sunday) as crime by a substituted ethic
imposed upon our war dead and disloyalty towards our nation’s sovereignty.

[IMAGE: Author consoling Catholic mother of a gay son & PFLAG President,
Nanette McGregor - The Rainbow Sash Protest (Refusal of Communion) on
'Pentecost Sunday' 31 May 1998, Saint Patrick's Cathedral, Melbourne
pictured by The Australian newspaper (front page) of 1 June 1998

(c) 1 June 1998 - James Croucher (photographer), News Ltd / Newspix,
Commercial Use, Internal Use For Company Or Organisation, Internal
Newsletter Or Document, Print And Digital, Up To 1,000]

DOLF: "... I'm going to take the council to court over this particular
matter. Because there is no object of respect at the BOER WAR Memorial."

ARTIST: "So what are you doing taking this to court?"

DOLF: "I'm taking this and the BOER yeah ... this is part of that. This
is part of ANZAC defamation which I have been subject to.

When a mother weeps for her children..."

ARTIST: "But this is what this is."

DOLF: "Yeah that is exactly what our 'LEST WE FORGET' poem is all about."

ARTIST: "So why are you against this?"

DOLF: "I'm against this because I happen to be JEWISH and ..."

ARTIST: "Oh okay my darling yes..."

DOLF: "And this is a MARION statue. Now if you really want to IRISH
persons its the WASHER WOMAN that was the person who was most ..."

ARTIST: "No no..."

DOLF: "The WASHER WOMAN in IRISH society was subject to more impunity
than any other woman within IRISH society."

ARTIST: "But you know it's interesting that you say that you're um ah
... JEWISH because the man that led this through the COMMONWEALTH games
... through the COMMONWEALTH government was JEWISH."

DOLF: "Yes but he should know better we don't ... they don't allow
statues in their TEMPLE precinct. And the circumstance that we have is
that I'm of DUTCH heritage and the [INTERNATIONAL] KNIGHTS TEMPLAR which
was formed in 2015 are associated with the ORDER that [DUTCH EXPLORER]
DIRK HARTOG signed the PEWTER PLATE with. So if you want to talk about
erections [of commemorative merit] DIRK HARTOG signed it as AO and their
were SEVEN PAPAL BULLS associated with my INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.

As the RIGHT OF WOMEN which is the INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS."

ARTIST: "So why are you against this? Why are you going to bring this
into your argument?"

DOLF: "Because WOMEN'S SUFFRAGE was the RIGHT of the exercise of
VOLUNTARY WILL in political life and this [statue] is not."

ARTIST: "What do you mean?"

DOLF: "This is not."

ARTIST: "What do you mean?"

DOLF: "Women in IRELAND have just been [granted the right of ABORTION] ..."

ARTIST: "No no hang on a moment.."

DOLF: "Women in IRELAND ... this was put here on SAINT PATRICK'S DAY of
all people. Of all places."

ARTIST: "But I chose that."

DOLF: "You should not have done that. Its representing [only the] IRISH..."

ARTIST: "No it's not. No it's not."

DOLF: "Well because that ... there was no PLAQUE here on the day that it
was [unveiled] ..."

ARTIST: "No but I didn't. I wasn't able to get it ..."

DOLF: "Let me finish..."

ARTIST: "No but you let me finish. I wasn't able ..."

DOLF: "There was no PLAQUE here on the day it was installed."

ARTIST: "Yes there was."

DOLF: "No there wasn't."

ARTIST: "I'm sorry SIR I unveiled the PLAQUE."

DOLF: "I'm sorry ma'am but I took pictures. And I took the picture on
the 8 JUNE when the PLAQUE was unveiled and then I went to the BOER WAR
MEMORIAL and there were tributes there as well.

So that's good day to you ma'am."

[walking away]

ARTIST: "Who are you taking it to?"

DOLF: "I will take you to court as well."

[walking away]

DOLF: "For vilification against my DUTCH heritage, my homosexuality and
my JEWISH belief."

[walking away]

DOLF: "When CAPTAIN COOK discovered AUSTRALIA he said the WEST COAST
belonged to the DUTCH [as] it was their discovery."

SUBSEQUENT MARION STATUE DIALOG WITH ARTIST @ 1747 HOURS ON MONDAY 28
MAY 2018

DOLF: "Just one more question if I may?

Did you get a planning permit for it?"

ARTIST: "Sorry my darling."

DOLF: "Did you get a planning permit for it?"

ARTIST: "Yes."

DOLF: "You did?"

ARTIST: "Yeah."

DOLF: "We were not notified about it."

ARTIST: "I'm sorry darling I don't know what you are on about because
I'm getting very scared."

DOLF: "Why should you be scared?"

ARTIST: "I'm scared of you..."

DOLF: "Why should you be ... I'm just asking you..."

ARTIST: "I'm just scared of you and I see you have been THREATENING."

DOLF: "I'm not being THREATENING at all ma'am."

ARTIST: "You are being THREATENING."

DOLF: "I'm not being THREATENING. I've got it on video tape so I don't
need to be THREATENING."

ARTIST: "Well you have just THREATENED me and I'm going to ring the police."

DOLF: "No I didn't thank-you."

THE POLICE ATTENDED AND REPEATED THE UNSUSTAINABLE FALSE ACCUSATION THAT
I WAS IN ANY MANNER THREATENING. AND I CONVEYED AT THE TIME OF MY
POLICE EMERGENCY CALL WHICH WAS MADE DUE TO THE FIRE RISK BY NUMEROUS
CANDLES UPON THE #473 - GARDEN BED WITH NO FIRE EXTINGUISHER PRESENT,
THAT THE ARTIST APPEARED TO HAVE MENTAL STABILITY ISSUES.

THAT THEY ONLY HAD RECOURSE TO THE SLANDER OF THREATENING CONDUCT (WHICH
THE TONE OF THE CONVERSATION DOES NOT CONVEY) WHEN IT WAS EVIDENT THERE
WAS A LACK OF TRUTH CONTENT OF THEIR RESPONSES TO REASONABLE QUESTIONS.

THE AUDIO RECORDINGS WHICH WERE NECESSARY TO GUARANTEE MY OWN SAFETY AND
INTEGRITY AND WITHOUT SUCH I WOULD HAVE IMMEDIATELY BEEN ARRESTED FOR
THREATENING CONDUCT WHICH DID NOT OCCUR AND NEVER INTENTIONED.

AT THE TIME OF PROVIDING THE POLICE WITH A COPY OF THE AUDIO RECORDING
IT WAS CONVEYED THAT THE CAMELLIA {so named after Georg Joseph Kamel (21
April 1661 – 2 May 1706) a Jesuit missionary, pharmacist and naturalist
known for producing the first comprehensive accounts of Philippine flora
and fauna and for introducing Philippine nature to the European learned
world} FLORAL TRIBUTE LEFT AT THE MARION SHRINE WAS REMOVED AND PLACED
AT THE BOER WAR MEMORIAL AND REMAINED THERE UNTIL AFTER 31 MAY 2018.

AS ITEM #3 OF MY SUBSTANTIAL GROUNDS FOR AN APPLICATION FOR AN
INTERVENTION AND PERSONAL SAFETY ORDER STATES: ON 31.7.2017 AT 10AM [THE
RESPONDENT] SHOWED ME A PHOTOGRAPH OF THE MARION STATUE WITH[IN] THE
PARK OPPOSITE WEARING A BALACLAVA AS TO CONVEY OUR MUTUAL
UNDERSTAND[ING] OF IT['S] PLACEMENT AS *AN* *ATTEMPT* [*TO*] *SUBVERT*
*OUR* *AUSTRALIAN* *HISTORY* *WHICH* *IS* *ABSENT* *OF* *ROMAN*
*CATHOLIC* *IMPOSITIONS* *UPON* *OUR* *BOER* / *ANZAC* *TRADITION* *BY*
*A* *SUBSTITUTED* *ETHIC*:

[And this circumstance is given credence for action due to an equivalent
intrusion event occurring upon 21 JULY 2017 whilst attending to a
medical appointment, an unknown person was similarly fixated in a manner
of the MARION STATUE WEARING A BALACLAVA and had in my absence, dressed
my garden BUDDHA STATUE with a pair of WEDNESDAY underwear.]

That I castigated the police for engaging within falsehoods as I hadn't
been in proximity to that person as the contiguous timestamp of my
photograph and time of telephone call convey."

TO BE CONTINUED

- dolf

Initial Post: 30 November 2018
--
YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

NUMBER) as universal of right and wrong...} *THE* *ORTHODOX* *AND*
*ROMAN* *CATHOLIC* *CHURCH'S* *CLAIM* {#390 as 1, #100, #80, #1, #3, #5,
#200 as harpax (G727): {#11 as #242} 1) rapacious, ravenous; 2) a
extortioner, a robber} *TO* *JUBILEE2000* *AS* *BEING* *DELUSIONAL*
*AND* *FRAUDULENT*

of an Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTASIS AS DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:

the zodiac.

THEORY OF NUMBER.

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

RATIONALITY."

EXISTENCE / *OUSIA*.

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.
Pamela
2018-11-29 19:41:15 UTC
Post by Omega
Post by The Todal
Post by Omega
Post by R. Mark Clayton
[...]
To paraphrase you ..... there is another portion of this group who
appear to take great glee at dismissing all problems, many of them
predictable, that will follow Brexit. These people shout and scream so
much spiteful venom at those who date to warn about the dangers and
advise caution.
Post by Omega
Mrs May has a strange wobbly past couple of years, on record as a
Remainer then heads a government that is supposed to take us out.
From the start, "Brexit is Brexit", so what else shall we expect?
Then in a show of bravado, "a deal that suits us or it's a 'hard'
Brexit". The Europeans laughed their malevolent heads off at that
one! A fearful laughter perhaps?
Chequers then came along and a full cabinet agreement, supposedly but
the next day saw two leading figures resign with more to follow, not
exactly credible any more is it?
Now we have Mrs May defiantly promising, if not her 'agreement' then
NO Brexit. Where on earth did this unilateral mouthful come from?
Does she have that power?
Let's not ever put aside! The Europeans, especially the Germans and
the French promised to *hurt* us if we left, the latter claiming,
"even if we hurt ourselves". Personally I believe we should have
walked away from that moment, the basis for an agreement can never be!
Do you you have a quotation or other reference for what you mean here?
omega
Omega
2018-12-06 11:20:52 UTC
Post by Pamela
Post by Omega
Post by The Todal
Post by Omega
Mrs May has a strange wobbly past couple of years, on record as a
Remainer then heads a government that is supposed to take us out.
From the start, "Brexit is Brexit", so what else shall we expect?
Then in a show of bravado, "a deal that suits us or it's a 'hard'
Brexit". The Europeans laughed their malevolent heads off at that
one! A fearful laughter perhaps?
Chequers then came along and a full cabinet agreement, supposedly but
the next day saw two leading figures resign with more to follow, not
exactly credible any more is it?
Now we have Mrs May defiantly promising, if not her 'agreement' then
NO Brexit. Where on earth did this unilateral mouthful come from?
Does she have that power?
Let's not ever put aside! The Europeans, especially the Germans and
the French promised to *hurt* us if we left, the latter claiming,
"even if we hurt ourselves". Personally I believe we should have
walked away from that moment, the basis for an agreement can never be!
*Do you you have a quotation or other reference for what you mean here?*

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/leave-eu-and-well-make-your-lives-a-misery-junckers-warning-to-britain-7h2k90t8g

Sorry, bit late with this but should answer your question.

omega
Pamela
2018-12-06 14:15:29 UTC
Post by Omega
Post by Pamela
Post by Omega
Post by The Todal
Post by Omega
Mrs May has a strange wobbly past couple of years, on record as a
Remainer then heads a government that is supposed to take us out.
From the start, "Brexit is Brexit", so what else shall we expect?
[...]
May 2016? That's before the referndum and outof context with what's
happening now.

Also Juncker never said those words. They are the words of a partisan
journalist exaggerating Juncker's stance in order to sway voters in the
referendum.

However it is true, as anyone can now see, that Brexit will make the
lives of all Britons into a misery.
Omega
2018-12-06 15:53:35 UTC
Post by Pamela
Post by Omega
Post by Pamela
Post by Omega
Post by The Todal
Post by Omega
Post by R. Mark Clayton
The Treasury, BoE, LSE and numerous other experts have predicted
unpleasant economic consequences for any Brexit, but in
particular for just dropping out next March.
Of course bad economic consequences were predicted if there was a
leave vote, but there was not a plague of frogs or death of all
the first borne, but what did happen: -
10% drop in exchange rates (predicted by me) - spot on, and still down >10%.
Higher inflation - rose from below EU average to above EU average.
Lower growth - UK went from leader of the pack in the EU to tail
end charlies.  Approximate divergence is already ~3% and we
haven't even left yet.
Immediate recession and increased unemployment. (predicted by BoE
and others).  This did NOT happen, but that was because of
drastic emergency action by the BoE to prevent one happening -
money was flooded into the UK economy to keep it buoyant.ÂÂ
Post by Omega
Mrs May has a strange wobbly past couple of years, on record as a
Remainer then heads a government that is supposed to take us out.
From the start, "Brexit is Brexit", so what else shall we expect?
[...]
Perhaps one of the best shows of wilful ignorance we could ever meet on
this group.

omega
Pamela
2018-12-06 16:30:50 UTC
Post by Omega
Post by Pamela
Post by Omega
Post by Pamela
Post by Omega
Post by The Todal
Post by Omega
Mrs May has a strange wobbly past couple of years, on record as a
Remainer then heads a government that is supposed to take us out.
From the start, "Brexit is Brexit", so what else shall we expect?
[...]
You unwillingness to argue the facts but instead resort to disparagement
has been noted. Sadly this is all too common here.

If you don't have anything useful to say then say nothing and accept you
tried but failed to pass off a journalist's prejudice in an out of date
article as if it were a direct quotation.
Omega
2018-12-06 18:54:32 UTC
Post by Pamela
Post by Omega
Post by Pamela
Post by Omega
Post by Pamela
Post by Omega
Post by The Todal
Post by Omega
Post by R. Mark Clayton
[...]
So if that's something to rejoice about, let's rejoice!ÂÂÂ
Post by Omega
Mrs May has a strange wobbly past couple of years, on record as a
Remainer then heads a government that is supposed to take us out.
From the start, "Brexit is Brexit", so what else shall we expect?
[...]
Firstly, I wasn't willing to argue facts with you nor will it be my
intention in future. Your lines of reasoned argument are pointless at
most times, I've no wish to get involved.

I made a statement in a post in reply to The Todal when you challenged
me to supply a "quotation or other reference", a link perhaps? to
something I believed is true ... "The Europeans, especially the
Germans and the French promised to *hurt* us if we left, the latter
claiming, "even if we hurt ourselves".

'The Times' as far as I know is a pro EU newspaper. An article
regarding remarks the then EU President, Junkers had made, endorsed what
I wrote in my post to The Todal. That is what you asked for! That is
what you got!

Secondly, the time frame is pretty irrelevant. Yes, this article was
before the Referendum but was a direct threat from the President of the
EU towards Britain if we left. That *is* relevant!

We will leave, there is no doubt.

Lastly, if The Times is making prejudicial articles then let us all know
which sector of the MSM would you prefer your future links when making
your challenges?

omega
Pamela
2018-12-06 19:42:03 UTC
Post by Omega
Post by Pamela
Post by Omega
Post by Pamela
Post by Omega
Post by Pamela
Post by Omega
Post by The Todal
Post by Omega
Mrs May has a strange wobbly past couple of years, on record as
a Remainer then heads a government that is supposed to take us
out.
From the start, "Brexit is Brexit", so what else shall we expect?
[...]
Juncker made no such direct threat. The journalist reported his stance as
if it were a threat and it then became a lurid headline.
Post by Omega
We will leave, there is no doubt.
Lastly, if The Times is making prejudicial articles then let us all
know which sector of the MSM would you prefer your future links when
making your challenges?
omega
Print media is not under any obligation to be neutral and can be as
partisan as it choose. Public service broadcasters have more of an
obligation but even they are skewed in their reporting. I suggest it's
better not to rely wholly on one paper and certainly not on one particular
out of date story for a balance picture of what someone's position is.

You appear to be over sensitive to any psotion the EU takes even
momentarily as a negotiating tactic but overlook some of the egregious
behaviour of Leavers some of whom, such as Farage, have declared they wish
to bring down the whole EU. (Matthew 7:3)

Yellow
2018-11-30 20:20:50 UTC
In article <***@mid.individual.net>, ***@icloud.com
says...
Post by The Todal
Post by Omega
[...]
It is the inevitable consequence of the way a remain Parliament and
Civil Service has behaved, to try and keep us tied to the EU.

But if you think that those of us who want to leave the EU are therefore
going to respond with a "nah, forget it then", then you are as deluded
as the fools who have brought us to this position.

We are leaving and one day (29 March 2019) those who thought that if
they made Brexit as painful as possible then we would give up may
actually realise that we ain't gonna. But of course, leaver or remainer,
we are going to have to live, at least in the short term, with the
stupid situation as you describe.

Where we go from there, time will tell.
The Todal
2018-12-01 09:43:33 UTC
says...
Post by The Todal
Post by Omega
[...]
I don't think that at all - in fact I'm sure that those who want to
leave the EU will be increasingly determined to force the government to
obey the will of the people as expressed in the 2016 referendum.

Whether they actually have any power to do so remains to be seen.
Post by Yellow
We are leaving and one day (29 March 2019) those who thought that if
they made Brexit as painful as possible then we would give up may
actually realise that we ain't gonna. But of course, leaver or remainer,
we are going to have to live, at least in the short term, with the
stupid situation as you describe.
Where we go from there, time will tell.
I expect you watched the last Question Time when someone asked the very
sensible question, what will happen if the Commons votes down Theresa
May's deal. Will there be a no-deal Brexit? Or no Brexit? Or will our
Article 50 notice be extended? Or what?

None of the panellists gave a coherent answer, in my opinion. Either
they don't know what will happen or they prefer not to say. When the
Labour Party keeps saying that the result ought to be another general
election it doesn't impress anyone because another general election
takes a long time and surely solves nothing.

The chap from Wetherspoons said that the solution would be Boris for
Prime Minister. That makes no more sense than having another general
election.
MM
2018-12-01 10:13:12 UTC
says...
Post by Yellow
[...]
That was Tim Martin, who is a multimillionaire. Brexit in any form
isn't going to affect him.

MM
Ian Jackson
2018-12-01 11:16:43 UTC
Post by MM
Post by The Todal
The chap from Wetherspoons said that the solution would be Boris for
Prime Minister. That makes no more sense than having another general
election.
That was Tim Martin, who is a multimillionaire. Brexit in any form
isn't going to affect him.
There seem to be a lot of hard Brexiteers who are either
(a) those who could be best described as 'disadvantaged', and voted
Leave in the hope that the massive change would make thing better for
them,
and
(b) those who are 'well-heeled' - and although they claim that Brexit
will make things better for all of us, some might suspect them as being
mainly interested in furthering their own interests (although what these
are is somewhat obscure).
Ian
kat
2018-12-01 12:30:40 UTC
Post by Ian Jackson
Post by MM
Post by The Todal
The chap from Wetherspoons said that the solution would be Boris for
Prime Minister. That makes no more sense than having another general
election.
That was Tim Martin, who is a multimillionaire. Brexit in any form
isn't going to affect him.
There seem to be a lot of hard Brexiteers who are either
(a) those who could be best described as 'disadvantaged', and voted Leave in the
hope that the massive change would make thing better for them,
and
Is this not reasonable ? - how many people voted Remain because for them,
personally, it might make things worse? ( or Project Fear made them think it might?)
Post by Ian Jackson
(b) those who are 'well-heeled' - and although they claim that Brexit will make
things better for all of us, some might suspect them as being mainly interested
in furthering their own interests (although what these are is somewhat obscure).
I am sure Brexiteers don't expect Brexit to make things better for everyone,
there are some Remainers that make it clear that their personal interests are
not furthered by Brexit. I suspect many people who voted to Leave are more
sympathetic towards them than they are towards those currently "disadvantaged".
--
kat
^..^<
MM
2018-12-02 12:25:27 UTC
Post by kat
I am sure Brexiteers don't expect Brexit to make things better for everyone,
Huh, Brexiters don't care about everyone else. Only themselves.

MM
Ian Jackson
2018-12-02 13:58:10 UTC
Post by MM
Post by kat
I am sure Brexiteers don't expect Brexit to make things better for everyone,
Huh, Brexiters don't care about everyone else. Only themselves.
I'm not sure WHAT they care about - other than stalwartly making sure
that they never, in a moment of weakness, ever admit they were duped by
the Brexit campaigners.
Ian
R. Mark Clayton
2018-12-02 14:03:11 UTC
Post by Ian Jackson
Post by MM
Post by kat
I am sure Brexiteers don't expect Brexit to make things better for everyone,
Huh, Brexiters don't care about everyone else. Only themselves.
I'm not sure WHAT they care about - other than stalwartly making sure
that they never, in a moment of weakness, ever admit they were duped by
the Brexit campaigners.
--
Ian
Some Leave voters may well change their minds, now they can see they are losing out and will lose out a lot more on full Brexit. In addition, whilst they will not admit to being suckered, they won't like it that they were.

OTOH those who voted out of prejudice will not switch, nor will some so intellectually challenged that they will get suckered again.
Ian Jackson
2018-12-02 15:43:03 UTC
Post by Ian Jackson
Post by MM
Post by kat
I am sure Brexiteers don't expect Brexit to make things better for everyone,
Huh, Brexiters don't care about everyone else. Only themselves.
I'm not sure WHAT they care about - other than stalwartly making sure
that they never, in a moment of weakness, ever admit they were duped by
the Brexit campaigners.
--
Ian
Some Leave voters may well change their minds, now they can see they
are losing out and will lose out a lot more on full Brexit. In
addition, whilst they will not admit to being suckered, they won't like
it that they were.
OTOH those who voted out of prejudice will not switch, nor will some so
intellectually challenged that they will get suckered again.
I'm sure that some who voted Leave, and who vehemently declare that in a
second referendum there is absolutely no way they would ever vote Remain
would, in fact, secretly vote Remain.

On the other hand, there are those in-phoners who voted to Remain, but
now adamantly say that they would now vote Leave - usually on the
grounds that the nasty EU bullies have not let us have the deal we
really wanted. I can only presume that they don't believe what we were
told at the outset - that is that any deal we got would not be as good
as the deal we already have (and why).
Ian
Yellow
2018-12-01 16:30:10 UTC
Post by The Todal
Post by Omega
[...]
I was referring to us lot.... "the people".... not leavers who happen to
be in Parliament.
Post by The Todal
Whether they actually have any power to do so remains to be seen.
Unfortunately, we have no way to force the government to do anything and
are just along for the ride at the moment which of might be why some
seem to think that if they can simply over turn A50 then job done, that
will be the end of the matter.

At this point it is probably worth noting that some people have learned
nothing from the last few years, how the referendum came about in the
first place.
We are leaving and one day (29 March 2019) those who thought that if
they made Brexit as painful as possible then we would give up may
actually realise that we ain't gonna. But of course, leaver or remainer,
we are going to have to live, at least in the short term, with the
stupid situation as you describe.
Where we go from there, time will tell.
I expect you watched the last Question Time when someone asked the very
sensible question, what will happen if the Commons votes down Theresa
May's deal. Will there be a no-deal Brexit? Or no Brexit? Or will our
Article 50 notice be extended? Or what?
I have given up on Question Time at the moment as I can no longer bear
exactly the sort of thing you have just described.

I did however see Mrs May last week be presented with the same question,
which she would not answer.
Post by The Todal
None of the panellists gave a coherent answer, in my opinion. Either
they don't know what will happen or they prefer not to say. When the
Labour Party keeps saying that the result ought to be another general
election it doesn't impress anyone because another general election
takes a long time and surely solves nothing.
The chap from Wetherspoons said that the solution would be Boris for
Prime Minister. That makes no more sense than having another general
election.
All a general election would achieve, as per a 2nd referendum, is to put
us back exactly where we are now - a divided England where in rough
terms the cities and in particular London, together with Parliament,
wants to stay in the EU and everyone else wants to leave.

And unless there is a Tory change of leadership then leavers, as it
stands today, would have no one to vote for which would open the door to
another single issue party as it did before.

History will just repeat itself, nothing solved and the uncertainty
(which is the real risk to jobs) would continue.
pensive hamster
2018-12-01 16:58:45 UTC
On Saturday, 1 December 2018 16:30:04 UTC, Yellow wrote:
[...]
Post by Yellow
All a general election would achieve, as per a 2nd referendum, is to put
us back exactly where we are now - a divided England where in rough
terms the cities and in particular London, together with Parliament,
wants to stay in the EU and everyone else wants to leave.
That rather assumes those oop north still support Leave:

https://www.independent.co.uk/final-say/second-referendum-union-members-unite-unison-gmb-brexit-deal-final-say-campaign-a8529381.html
'The members of Britain’s three biggest trade unions overwhelmingly
support a referendum on the final Brexit deal, it has been reported.

'... Peter Kellner, the former president of YouGov, said the results of
the poll were significant.

“It’s not that rank and file trade unionists are indulging in gesture politics
or ideological breast-beating,” he said.

“They are worried about the impact of Brexit on jobs, taxes, living
standards and the National Health Service. They fear that Brexit Britain
would find it harder to sell products and services abroad.”
Post by Yellow
And unless there is a Tory change of leadership then leavers, as it
stands today, would have no one to vote for which would open the door to
another single issue party as it did before.
History will just repeat itself, nothing solved and the uncertainty
(which is the real risk to jobs) would continue.
I can't predict the future, but if you are right, that an election and/or
2nd referendum would achieve nothing, and would simply put us
back exactly where we are now, then it looks as if we are doomed
either way - doomed to uncertainty about how many EU rules we
might have to follow to stay in some kind of Chequers-style free
trade harmonisation arrangement with the EU, how long the backstop
might last, etc.
Yellow
2018-12-01 17:30:35 UTC
Post by pensive hamster
[...]
Post by Yellow
[...]
My observations re opinion polls are two-fold.

1. We have had almost 2 years of Remain campaigning.
2. The polls said Remain would win last time.
Were we have got to is stupid and it was avoidable - but we are here.
Ian Jackson
2018-12-01 19:30:01 UTC
Post by pensive hamster
[...]
Post by Yellow
And unless there is a Tory change of leadership then leavers, as it
stands today, would have no one to vote for which would open the door to
another single issue party as it did before.
History will just repeat itself, nothing solved and the uncertainty
(which is the real risk to jobs) would continue.
I can't predict the future, but if you are right, that an election and/or
2nd referendum would achieve nothing, and would simply put us
back exactly where we are now, then it looks as if we are doomed
either way - doomed to uncertainty about how many EU rules we
might have to follow to stay in some kind of Chequers-style free
trade harmonisation arrangement with the EU, how long the backstop
might last, etc.
In the referendum, Sunderland voted 61% Leave and 39% Remain. In that
opinion poll that was on TV few weeks ago, this had dropped to 51 to 49
- in fact of all the areas polled, Sunderland showed the greatest swing
away from leave. Three regions that had previously all been for leaving
(North East, North West and South West) were now all Remain. Does this
not more than tend to indicate TWOTP has substantially changed from what
it was in 2016?
Ian
Ian Jackson
2018-12-01 17:42:56 UTC
I have given up on Question Time at the moment as I can no longer bear
exactly the sort of thing you have just described.
I did however see Mrs May last week be presented with the same question,
which she would not answer.
She NEVER answers ANY question. Instead, if the interviewer challenges
her reply she simply repeats word-for-word what she has already said. No
matter how many times she is pressed for a proper answer, she continues
to do the same. It's quite uncanny.
Ian
MM
2018-12-02 12:26:41 UTC
On Sat, 1 Dec 2018 17:42:56 +0000, Ian Jackson
Post by Ian Jackson
Post by Yellow
I have given up on Question Time at the moment as I can no longer bear
exactly the sort of thing you have just described.
I did however see Mrs May last week be presented with the same question,
which she would not answer.
She NEVER answers ANY question. Instead, if the interviewer challenges
her reply she simply repeats word-for-word what she has already said. No
matter how many times she is pressed for a proper answer, she continues
to do the same. It's quite uncanny.
Yeah, I call her The Parrot.

MM