Christmas is Approaching ...and the Miserable Pedophilic Spammer is Flipping out, again ...COMPLETELY! ROTFLOL
2021-12-19 15:04:12 UTC
...just like she does every year over the Christmas holiday!

She FEELS that she will have nobody to fuck again!

NO kiddies for her!

She'll be all alone at home again ...spamming Usenet with her abnormal sick
shit.

Innit, our pedophilic dreckserb?

Prove me wrong, my favourite miserable punching bag! LOL
being widely accepted."
MID: <rlMUE.676067$***@usenetxs.com>

Your kind will NEVER be accepted, in NO part of the world, you filthy old
reject and pedo swine!
The Jews
2021-12-19 15:15:00 UTC
Post by Peeler
...just like she does every year over the Christmas holiday!
She FEELS that she will have nobody to fuck again!
NO kiddies for her!
She'll be all alone at home again ...spamming Usenet with her abnormal sick
shit.
Innit, our pedophilic dreckserb?
Prove me wrong, my favourite miserable punching bag! LOL
The dreckserb is celebrating the Jew's birthday AGAIN?!?!?!

Hey Gordon!

It's time to break out the Franz Ziereis Christmas decorations again!